Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 67727782879293949596979899100101102107112 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

yeah. i think they got the first hand news. maybe we can check out the showflat this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Wonder who had attended the WFK Dinner reception last night (19 Aug)?
    Maybe FEO to celebrate DTL3 announcement today.

the last plot of land beside GOLD will definitely launch at 1100psf onwards...shall wait for tat launch

will b launched by end of this yr.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    the last plot of land beside GOLD will definitely launch at 1100psf onwards...shall wait for tat launch

The actual location of Bedok Town Park and Bedok Reservoir in today's Straits Time A6.

Bedok Town Park
    On Bedok North Road.
    Outside Bedok Industrial Park C
    Near Bedok West Pri School

Bedok Reservoir
    Near the intersection of Bedok North Ave 3 and PIE
    Near the east end of Bedok Reservoir Park

Congrats to all Waterfront buyers!

The actual location of Bedok Town Park and Bedok Reservoir in today's Straits Time A6.

Bedok Town Park
    On Bedok North Road.
    Outside Bedok Industrial Park C
    Near Bedok West Pri School

Bedok Reservoir
    Near the intersection of Bedok North Ave 3 and PIE
    Near the east end of Bedok Reservoir Park

Congrats to all Waterfront buyers!
    Congrats ... but it is a bit too far from WFG and the last plot, isn't it?

Bedok West Pri is still within walking distance to WFG/WFI.
    Anyway both stations still accessible by the whole Waterfront Collections.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Congrats ... but it is a bit too far from WFG and the last plot, isn't it?
    Last edited by kEN9170; 21-08-10 at 08:26.

Bay water will Chiong liaw lol.

Haha. Agents will market waterfront condo with 2 mrt stations. Actually too near is also not vry nice. Now the location is jus perfect! I enjoy walkin at the town park.

Please don't strech the limit.
    Should just look forward for Bedok Reservoir Station.

WFG is definite losing to their brothers in term of distance toward MRT station.

Baywater n Clearwater r still laggard, price will cheong soon! DTL3 unlocked their value! Buy buy buy! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim

Look like i m right! Hulala!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    I bet DTL3 - Waterfront Station to be here , lets see.

This is also the location pointed to me by the soil investigation enginneer last year.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Look like i m right! Hulala!

You think so? Buy and wait 7 yrs . If price is not much difference, I will rather choose the newer waterfront collection

From the photo, Baywater 50-100m walk, WFK 200-300m walk, WFW 400-500m walk depends on whether u stay near the park, WFG beyond 500m

Sorry guys, full of sweat if walk beyond 500m

I stay about 300m from MRT, just about the distance to have no sweat ....

I can see WFW in the background in that photo

WFW/WFG owners have the option to take a bus along Bedok Reservoir Road to the Bedok Park station though ... bus should be very frequent ...

From the photo, Baywater 50-100m walk, WFK 200-300m walk, WFW 400-500m walk depends on whether u stay near the park, WFG beyond 500m

WFW/WFG owners have the option to take a bus along Bedok Reservoir Road to the Bedok Park station though ... bus should be very frequent ...
    Now I understand why the developer release WFG in a hurry by end of June. if they don't push WFG to market and sell more units, by the time DTL3 station is announced it is more difficult to sell as price premium, buyers would rather go for WFK or WFW.
    Last edited by cobrazzz1; 21-08-10 at 10:46.

Should be WFI/WFG need to take bus bah.
    Since it's all underground, there maybe an underground aircon passageway to link both stations in the park. No sweat liow.

so easy sweat even walking? sure not enough of exercise... the body is not efficient therefore need to consume more oxygen and energy for the same amount of work.

jog 4.3km around the reservoir is also tak ada rasa!

i begin to believe tat flash floods r caused by construction of new mrt lines...

Never realise Bedok Reservior is so far from town until I see the map. Might take 15 stations to reach Raffles Place isn't it? Not sure if I counted wrongly but it's really considered very far. Might have the oppposite effect - i.e. people suddenly realising how far this place is from town.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Never realise Bedok Reservior is so far from town until I see the map. Might take 15 stations to reach Raffles Place isn't it? Not sure if I counted wrongly but it's really considered very far. Might have the oppposite effect - i.e. people suddenly realising how far this place is from town.
    driving could be faster ?

If you look at Google map, the proximity between WFG/WFI to the assumed Reservoir station is about the distance between DBR and Simei Station. Will future owners break a sweat walking from DBR to Simei station? I don't think so if you ask the owners. At least there is potential for an extended underground entrance/exit that may be close to the HDB behind WFG where there will be side gates. Let's not be negative when sharing opinions shall we?

People are certainly hard to please. When no MRT, they complain too much time taking bus. When got MRT, they say too far from the city. I guess you cannot make everyone happy. One thing is clear, those who own a Waterfront collection unit are happy while those who don't are certainly not based on the comments. Well, not too late to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon

A lot will also depend on where and how many exits they build. If they decide to 'pull' on close to the HDB behind WFG, then everything is different again.

Please don't strech the limit.
    Should just look forward for Bedok Reservoir Station.

WFG is definite losing to their brothers in term of distance toward MRT station.

I read the Lian He Zao Bao this morning, the paper has all the actual station location.

For reservoir station, its along the canal behind WFK n baywater. Think 2 exits for the station.

I m outside now, see if i can find any pic to upload here tonite.

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    A lot will also depend on where and how many exits they build. If they decide to 'pull' on close to the HDB behind WFG, then everything is different again.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    driving could be faster ?
    Not sure if it is faster as there may be traffic jam along the two lanes Bedok Reservior road when WFW, WFG, etc, are ready plus the existing traffic from existig development : Baywater, clearwater, etc.

Agreed. Driving introduces the un-predictability of the road condition. The timing for train is more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Not sure if it is faster as there may be traffic jam along the two lanes Bedok Reservior road when WFW, WFG, etc, are ready plus the existing traffic from existig development : Baywater, clearwater, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Agreed. Driving introduces the un-predictability of the road condition. The timing for train is more accurate.
    Unfortunately it comes fm Tampines. Should be really crowded and difficult to board the train. On the other hand, there will be more cars on the road in this area with the new development.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Unfortunately it comes fm Tampines. Should be really crowded and difficult to board the train. On the other hand, there will be more cars on the road in this area with the new development.
    dtl3 will help to ease the EW congestion....later on got erl somemore...interesting leh...3 lines on the east

govt really targeting 6mil population by buidling so many lines?