Page 90 of 117 FirstFirst ... 60657075808586878889909192939495100105110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

The price premium is when WFW obtained TOP...

With the announcement of DTL3 station near Bedok reservoir, there is still fuel for the price to run higher.

WFW is still undervalue, new sales of WFK in the past 2 weeks are all above $800psf.

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES AHEAD! GO FOR IT!

Progress as of 15th May 2010, 1 year to TOP.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES AHEAD! GO FOR IT!

You are a funny person. No wonder the sales people at Silversea damm confused lately. You must have been there asking them why the sea not silver leh.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    I still dun understand...why call it waterfront waves when there are none? It's a water catchment area, not the sea...no waves leh unless from those who canoe secretly...

And why Flamingo Valley no Flamingo & Valley!

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    You are a funny person. No wonder the sales people at Silversea damm confused lately. You must have been there asking them why the sea not silver leh.

haha, full of GOLD for WFG

Owner bought from developer in April 2009 during Starbuy, at ~$620psf... We know the first owner.
    Yes, we know the first owner...

Guess he needs to free up some cash for another property.
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

hope he remember some of the crazy WFW members... We are still welcome him to join our WFW crazy BBQ party...

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Yes, we know the first owner...

Guess he needs to free up some cash for another property.

Yes...he is most welcome to our WFW Crazy BBQ Party!

hope he remember some of the crazy WFW members... We are still welcome him to join our WFW crazy BBQ party...

long time din see CYL, she is suppose our party organizer, hope she is not sub-sales her unit too, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170

No worry...my future neighbour is waiting impatiently for WFW to TOP.

long time din see CYL, she is suppose our party organizer, hope she is not sub-sales her unit too, LOL

Heard he is looking for 4 bedrooms in WFW... so he still maybe a part of the crazy family.
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Source from URA.

I also abit regret of not getting a larger unit... so far other larger units are mostly pool facing, which m not so keen...

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Heard he is looking for 4 bedrooms in WFW... so he still maybe a part of the crazy family.

HaHa! Very Funny. Laugh until fall off from chair...

And why Flamingo Valley no Flamingo & Valley!

So nice to re-visit all these old photos again....

I don't think the distance between stacks is too "crampy"... Below are some analysis I did together with Ken last week.

Photo 1:

The underground carpark will be partially "emerged" from the ground (to provide good air circulation?!?). Therefore, every thing including the stacks, play grounds, etc, will all be built on top of the carpark. The distance between stacks 11 & 12 and stacks 15, 16, 17 & 18 will be the size of the children splash pool, and it's on top of the carpark!

Photo 2:

Tennis courts is again on top of the car park... if you look at this photo carefully, you can find the location of the jogging track and the patio of the ground floor unit... I let you guys to find out...

Photo 3:

The ground floor unit is actually 1 or 2 meters higher relatives to the main road... Therefore, the entire WFW plateau will be elevated!!!

Haha... You went back to read the old posting?

时光飞逝。。。

It's fun to read old postings on the negative comments abt the crazy pricing. BUT I'm glad that I went ahead to buy my choice unit at a "crazy" starbuy price.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff
    your sunny outlook of 2009 is very commendable.

However, i quite agree with you that this current crisis is another economic cycle. Just like how the past 2 yrs of economic growth (and greatly driven by heaps of property speculation) helped push the psf from 400-500 plus to the current norm of 700-800.

My point of view is that 2009 prices will be down to post-frenzy prices and will make my purchase then. While this happens, I'll be waiting by the corner, drinking my kopi-O kau and smoking my marlboro reds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    if you look at 600psf for LH99 years then might as well top a little bit more @ $700k to get a FH D15 3bdrm unit?

Pet
    Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    That was phase 1 launch price..

what's the phase 2 price for full reservior view? still $770 to $800 plus?
    If its still at this price, no point considering as at these prices, can get FH at D15..
    Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Got agent called from the sales site, saying very very cheap now. but asked further, those good facing, higher floor all around end of $700 psf. full reservior maybe over 800 psf. no diff from previous. the cheap cheap one are those no view, low floor type. the total price is nearly to $800K. Given such big big balcony, bay window everywhere, how to resell after few years stay? what's the selling point for such kind of unit? don't forget such unit in the near by projects was ever down to $500K!

so think twice. rather pay a bit more ($100K?) for good facing unit, or $300K more for D15 FH projects

OR compare with the Simei new condo first this weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Waterfront should be selling at 500psf soon.

Never regret what you buy coz you must have seen what you like and was also what you were comfortable with at point of purchase. Now interest rate low everything seems cheap. Once the real recovery starts, thats when those who over-commit will be in trouble. imho.

I also abit regret of not getting a larger unit... so far other larger units are mostly pool facing, which m not so keen...

yup....no regrets....lets start planning our drinking session by the pool next yr!
    Low interest should continue to stay for sometime with the current uncertainty....

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Never regret what you buy coz you must have seen what you like and was also what you were comfortable with at point of purchase. Now interest rate low everything seems cheap. Once the real recovery starts, thats when those who over-commit will be in trouble. imho.

Cheers to that.

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    yup....no regrets....lets start planning our drinking session by the pool next yr!
    Low interest should continue to stay for sometime with the current uncertainty....

Yoyo... You still in Msia? Agree, low interest rate should stay until nxt yr... And mayb a slight double dip nxt yr also...

yup...still in KTN....still in ofc now... ...last nite work till midnight...shack....more or less done....still have to wait till Mon night then can get home....so few flight out of KTN....sianz....

Yoyo... You still in Msia? Agree, low interest rate should stay until nxt yr... And mayb a slight double dip nxt yr also...

Ada local ppl in office?

nanti pergi cari makanan sedap... nasi lemak, satay, ikan bakar, teh tarik.

yup...still in KTN....still in ofc now... ...last nite work till midnight...shack....more or less done....still have to wait till Mon night then can get home....so few flight out of KTN....sianz....

Expect FCL Peak to grab this land.

Water Lover, are you still holding on your unit? Long time didn't see you comment... hope you are doing well

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Like the reservoir just across the road. Bought one unit immediately on my first visit. Can't wait to bring my childresn there for sport activities and jogging. Maybe made the wrong choice. For those price conscious maybe should wait for better one with good view, cheap and good location....cheers..

1 year ago....

Ken, from your previous photo update, just realized that there is a soil investigator at the park (circled in red)...

Expect FCL Peak to grab this land.

it is very nice part of bedok reservoir but plot ratio only 1.4 ... any idea how high can it go?

Today

1 year ago

1 year ago....