Page 8 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

LogicMan Guest

Default Re: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Seeing is believing....

Waterfront Wave havent built yet.
    Based on Experience... you buy now....later when house is built...
    chialat.....hall to small.. room to small.. etc
    What you see is not what you get!!!
    The showflat quite deceiving leh......

But with Baywater at hand now... you physically see the flat... you can start living....ok maybe not 5K per month.rent ....at least 4K per month can get right....

A lot of conflicting information...people talking about fengshui....and then people talking about new school United World College...got a lot of ang moh will want to stay....Ang moh....normally dont take fengshui into account...also what...

So best bet is to get something ready...rent it out...wait for WW to be ready...if good then buy... at least you earn 2 years from Baywater rent already.....Somemore got Waterfront Key coming up in 6 months... market going down..

use logic...not emotions...

Unregistered123 Guest

Default Re: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

URA Guest

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of May 2008

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Waterfront Waves . OCR ....... 21 ............................. 903 ............... 767 ............... 712

Unregistered1 Guest

Default Baywater Avg price

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of May 2008

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Waterfront Waves . OCR ....... 21 ............................. 903 ............... 767 ............... 712
    Baywater.
    Year 2008:
    Avg Price=$ 818,250
    Avg PSF =$ 562
    Total Sold=4

Year 2007:
    Avg Price=$ 675,556
    Avg PSF =$ 503
    Total Sold=31

Year 2006:
    Avg Price=$ 650,205
    Avg PSF =$ 471
    Total Sold=64

Unregistered1 Guest

Default Aquarius Avg Price

Year 2008:
    Avg Price=$ 771,467
    Avg PSF =$ 601
    Total Sold=15

Year 2007:
    Avg Price=$ 587,394
    Avg PSF =$ 514
    Total Sold=59

Year 2006:
    Avg Price=$ 482,519
    Avg PSF =$ 434
    Total Sold=31

Year 2005:
    Avg Price=$ 484,524
    Avg PSF =$ 414
    Total Sold=21

Year 2004:
    Avg Price=$ 506,400
    Avg PSF =$ 431
    Total Sold=14

Year 2003:
    Avg Price=$ 592,333
    Avg PSF =$ 449
    Total Sold=15

Year 2002:
    Avg Price=$ 609,413
    Avg PSF =$ 473
    Total Sold=38

Year 1999-2001:
    Avg price=$ 663,059
    Avg PSF =$ 562
    Total Sold=323

Unregistered1 Guest

Default The Tropica ave price

Year 2008:
    Avg Price=$ 704,222
    Avg PSF =$ 611
    Total Sold=9

Year 2007:
    Avg Price=$ 687,605
    Avg PSF =$ 515
    Total Sold=43

Year 2006:
    Avg Price=$ 538,316
    Avg PSF =$ 426
    Total Sold=19

Year 2005:
    Avg Price=$ 540,333
    Avg PSF =$ 417
    Total Sold=9

Year 2004:
    Avg Price=$ 546,429
    Avg PSF =$ 430
    Total Sold=7

Year 2003:
    Avg Price=$ 573,000
    Avg PSF =$ 432
    Total Sold=4

Year 2002:
    Avg Price=$ 648,000
    Avg PSF =$ 416
    Total Sold=21

Year 1999-2001:
    Avg price=$ 729,793
    Avg PSF =$ 564
    Total Sold=251

ABC123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1
    Year 2008:
    Avg Price=$ 704,222
    Avg PSF =$ 611
    Total Sold=9

Year 2007:
    Avg Price=$ 687,605
    Avg PSF =$ 515
    Total Sold=43

Year 2006:
    Avg Price=$ 538,316
    Avg PSF =$ 426
    Total Sold=19

Year 2005:
    Avg Price=$ 540,333
    Avg PSF =$ 417
    Total Sold=9

Year 2004:
    Avg Price=$ 546,429
    Avg PSF =$ 430
    Total Sold=7

Year 2003:
    Avg Price=$ 573,000
    Avg PSF =$ 432
    Total Sold=4

Year 2002:
    Avg Price=$ 648,000
    Avg PSF =$ 416
    Total Sold=21

Year 1999-2001:
    Avg price=$ 729,793
    Avg PSF =$ 564
    Total Sold=251
    Just as scheduled, URA has just invited developers to submit bids for the 3.2ha site, just beside The Tropica. Interest is expected to generate alot of interest.
    The site is well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as Tampines Expressway and the Pan Island Expressway. The Tampines MRT station and bus interchange, which is located in close proximity to the sale site, will provide convenient access to all parts of the island.
    Near to Hitech wafer Park Industry yet not too close.
    View of Bedok Reservior yet no busy/noisy road as compared to the opposite bank of the Reservoir.....

BeR Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ABC123
    Just as scheduled, URA has just invited developers to submit bids for the 3.2ha site, just beside The Tropica. Interest is expected to generate alot of interest.
    The site is well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as Tampines Expressway and the Pan Island Expressway. The Tampines MRT station and bus interchange, which is located in close proximity to the sale site, will provide convenient access to all parts of the island.
    Near to Hitech wafer Park Industry yet not too close.
    View of Bedok Reservior yet no busy/noisy road as compared to the opposite bank of the Reservoir.....
    Yes totally agree but it is D18 though. The other side of the bank is also getting very bad with the roads...alamak look at the construction and it will be jammed once the exit is up. already now roadworks everywhere. haha sometimes i think the longvale estate is the best leh... they can privatize that.... all the way in quite, have food, shop and no traffice no noise. But i stay at clearwater.. still happy lucky not at bay or acq. WW is over priced project but good for us... let it be. Will wait till people dump it before TOP and it is TOP in the awaited year of 2010.... also the layout is bad hall so small eat and watch TV at same place like a squatter. Which Squatter paid 900 plus to squat?

Unregistered 34 Guest

I just viewed the showroom (quite quiet now, not many people.. got teabreak buffet somemore) actually the agents said that the development only 45% sold.. wah lau, launched so long still now only 45% sold??

Quoted prices were $730psf.. (I asked for median price range and it's about $750 psf)

I still think it's not worth it cause;
    1) not worth paying $1 Million for a 99 yr leasehold..
    2) freehold apartments / condos going for the same price at east coast..
    3) apartment finishing nothing spectular..

Only thing that pulls this condo project is the view.. that's the only selling point.. other than that.. It's basically crap.

personal point of view, bedok reservoir area is a bit cramp, narrow roads, not so convenient, WW is ex, Baywater area too small/cramp, Clearwater/Aquarius a bit old already........ PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW only ok....

Passerby Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered 34
    I just viewed the showroom (quite quiet now, not many people.. got teabreak buffet somemore) actually the agents said that the development only 45% sold.. wah lau, launched so long still now only 45% sold??

Quoted prices were $730psf.. (I asked for median price range and it's about $750 psf)

Only thing that pulls this condo project is the view.. that's the only selling point.. other than that.. It's basically crap.
    I believe at these prices... the units are non reservoir facing....

Location not so fantastic.... ok only.

To add on.... if the nearby sites launch the new condo... I bet prices will come down... i.e. its location not so niche....

I think the Bishan project wld be better... if got more money... Dakota will be best

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Passerby
    I believe at these prices... the units are non reservoir facing....

Location not so fantastic.... ok only.

To add on.... if the nearby sites launch the new condo... I bet prices will come down... i.e. its location not so niche....

I think the Bishan project wld be better... if got more money... Dakota will be best
    Bishan project average at $750 psf, Dakota at $976 psf...

------ From other thread-------
    Encouraging sales indicative of improving home buying sentiment
    Encouraging sales at recent project launches to boost June sales. We
    understand from City Development management that around 15 out of the 77
    units in the recent soft launch of the Shelford Suites project near the upcoming Botanic Gardens MRT have been sold at ASP around S$1500-1600 psf. Earlier, according to The Business Times, Sim Lian Group has sold around 100 units at its 99-year leasehold Clover By The Park condo last week out of the 308 units launched at an ASP of S$750 psf. Since the launch of Dakota Residences last Friday, Ho Bee has sold 95 units in the project at ASP of $976 psf. The sales of the 210 units in these three projects alone will boost the Jun sales numbers.

Watch out for the upcoming launch of City Development’s Livia project.
    City Developments plans to launch 200 out of 724 units in the phase 1 of its Livia project at Pasir Ris Drive 1 this coming weekend. The units in the mass market project are expected to be priced at around S$650 psf. The pricing is attractive and expected to set a new benchmark of future launches in that area. The Livia project will be the first major project launch in recent months by a large cap developer in the mass-market segment. The sales in the project will serve as a barometer to test the home buying sentiment and to set the tone for the forthcoming launches for the other large cap developers.
    The encouraging sales this month is expected to maintain the sales momentum that gathered pace last month. A good sales performance next month as well could act as a catalyst to revive the overall home buying sentiment.

Like the reservoir just across the road. Bought one unit immediately on my first visit. Can't wait to bring my childresn there for sport activities and jogging. Maybe made the wrong choice. For those price conscious maybe should wait for better one with good view, cheap and good location....cheers..

Unreg¡stered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    Bishan project average at $750 psf, Dakota at $976 psf...

------ From other thread-------
    Encouraging sales indicative of improving home buying sentiment
    Encouraging sales at recent project launches to boost June sales. We
    understand from City Development management that around 15 out of the 77
    units in the recent soft launch of the Shelford Suites project near the upcoming Botanic Gardens MRT have been sold at ASP around S$1500-1600 psf. Earlier, according to The Business Times, Sim Lian Group has sold around 100 units at its 99-year leasehold Clover By The Park condo last week out of the 308 units launched at an ASP of S$750 psf. Since the launch of Dakota Residences last Friday, Ho Bee has sold 95 units in the project at ASP of $976 psf. The sales of the 210 units in these three projects alone will boost the Jun sales numbers.

Watch out for the upcoming launch of City Development’s Livia project.
    City Developments plans to launch 200 out of 724 units in the phase 1 of its Livia project at Pasir Ris Drive 1 this coming weekend. The units in the mass market project are expected to be priced at around S$650 psf. The pricing is attractive and expected to set a new benchmark of future launches in that area. The Livia project will be the first major project launch in recent months by a large cap developer in the mass-market segment. The sales in the project will serve as a barometer to test the home buying sentiment and to set the tone for the forthcoming launches for the other large cap developers.
    The encouraging sales this month is expected to maintain the sales momentum that gathered pace last month. A good sales performance next month as well could act as a catalyst to revive the overall home buying sentiment.
    Everything got up and down one.

Market came down in Q4 '07.
    It is now going up from Q2 '08.

Just a cycle. No big deal. Quite normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr funny
    Published June 27, 2008

Ho Bee's robust sales prompt more launches

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

SOME developers are riding on the pick-up in home-buying mood created by Ho Bee's Dakota Residences preview last week to launch their own projects.

Upbeat: Sim Lian Grp has sold about 100 units of the Clover By The Park condo since its Wednesday preview

Mainboard-listed Sim Lian Group, for one, has sold about 100 units of its Clover By The Park condo at Bishan St 22 since it began previewing the development on Wednesday at an average price of $750 psf.

Next to Kovan MRT Station, an outfit controlled by UOB-Kay Hian star stockbroker pair Han Seng Juan and David Loh Kim Kang is getting ready to release its 512-unit condo, according to industry sources.

BT understands that Centurion Kovan, which is developing the project, plans to preview the condo soon to 'remisier friends' of Messrs Han and Loh. There are also plans to preview the condo overseas, including China. The average price is expected to be in the $850-900 psf range.

The duo bought the 189,812 sq ft site at a state tender in October last year for around $436 psf per plot ratio.

Over in Bishan, Sim Lian is developing two 39-storey blocks with a total of 616 units for the Clover By The Park condo. The first phase released earlier this week comprises one tower with 308 units. It is near good schools like Catholic High (within 1 km), Ai Tong Primary School and Raffles Institution. 'Clover By The Park features three-bedroom and four-bedroom units to luxurious penthouses and suites of six bedrooms,' Sim Lian said in a release yesterday.

Ho Bee has sold 95 units at Dakota Residences since last Friday. The average price is $976 psf. All three projects are 99-year leasehold.

Quiet showflat Guest

Just wait a few mths and Dakota and Bishan showflat will also be quiet. By then everyone will flock to the newest kid on the block. When Waterfront first launched, it was also the "star" development with fairly crowded showroom

Agent Guest

Heard that there's 4 marketing agents for WFW (DW, ERA, HSR, PN). So desperate to sell. Why not drop the price so that they can sell faster?

Agent Guest

Why not buy Livia over at Pasir Ris where you get both convenience & lifestyle living. WFW lacks what Livia have in terms of location, amenities, lifestyle & Livia is priced about the same (avg $700psf) as WFW (avg $750psf). Better think before buying WFW. For those who bought WFW, good luck to you!

dakoda sucks. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet showflat
    Just wait a few mths and Dakota and Bishan showflat will also be quiet. By then everyone will flock to the newest kid on the block. When Waterfront first launched, it was also the "star" development with fairly crowded showroom
    100% correct! In fact those that bought Dakoda will die an even horrible death... surrounded by hdb, somemore 1 and 2 room flat, imagine to rent out to foreigners that look around the cheapo, crapo surroundings..... Daylight robbery.

Buyer88 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dakoda sucks.
    100% correct! In fact those that bought Dakoda will die an even horrible death... surrounded by hdb, somemore 1 and 2 room flat, imagine to rent out to foreigners that look around the cheapo, crapo surroundings..... Daylight robbery.
    Think you're being elitist. I drive a BMW and stay private house... I don't even say such words.

I think Guest

I think this person stays in the SIT flats...

Although i don really fancy this project but aiyo, why curse ppl horrible death.... tat shows how wicked n evil n horrrrribllleee character u r !! wat a shame of u

Unregistered00 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    Although i don really fancy this project but aiyo, why curse ppl horrible death.... tat shows how wicked n evil n horrrrribllleee character u r !! wat a shame of u
    That person refers to Dakoda and not Dakota Residences. Dakoda, I am not sure where that is.... only he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent
    Why not buy Livia over at Pasir Ris where you get both convenience & lifestyle living. WFW lacks what Livia have in terms of location, amenities, lifestyle & Livia is priced about the same (avg $700psf) as WFW (avg $750psf). Better think before buying WFW. For those who bought WFW, good luck to you!
    can pull my hair out commuting between town and bedok everyday by car. to live at pasir ris is a driver's nightmare.

Acer Guest

stay in 1 or 2 room flat, does not turn them robber

poor does not mean they are bad person

Good luck Guest

Don't be so mean to those that are less fortunate than you. Don't forget that your ancestors also go through hardship and work hard to bring you up and make you what you are today. Spare some thoughts for the less fortunate and you could become a better person. Good luck.

wfw Guest

Lastest news for WFW buyers. 866psf just hit again for a reservoir view unit.

idiot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wfw
    When the recession this year-end hit you see if your unit can even ask for 86psf. You go jump into the reservoir.

Fúck You Guest

Quote Originally Posted by idiot
    When the recession this year-end hit you see if your unit can even ask for 86psf. You go jump into the reservoir.
    Fúck you asshole! Why curse others to jump into the reservior when they did not offend you? Go fúck yourself in the river, idiot!

Buyer88 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wfw
    New units re-launched at lower prices...

Think the market is riding on Dakota pricing strategy... pricing below the original target of 1100 psf..to boost sales.

Unreg¡stered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Buyer88
    New units re-launched at lower prices...

Think the market is riding on Dakota pricing strategy... pricing below the original target of 1100 psf..to boost sales.
    Swee! Cheong liao!