Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4449545964697071727374757677787984899499104 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

you are active in the new forum... nice!

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking
    Huh? U mean you never been to bedok reservoir or never go walk walk there before? What attracted you to buy than?

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    I never been to this area before... even before and after I purchased my unit... must go there walk walk one day...
    Hah hah big surprise of all time. Even I stay in Simei oso been there many times. Yet you bought a unit but never even walk there . You can enter Temasek Poly from the other side of the lake & makan at the canteen like a student.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    I'm not a professional photographer...these photos were taken with a normal digital camera.
    That's why you can be pro already. The challenging part of taking reservoir is finding foreground subjects like the man with bicycle in the 1st photo & boats in the 2nd photo. The first photo has some backlighting condition... did u set exposure compensation or the camera is smart to figure out?

Bro, I'm surprised too...whahaha.....I spent 20yrs of my growing up years in Bedok....

I tink one day Ken & I will setup an orientation especially for u...hahahaha

yeah, the first time i travelled to bedok reservoir was the day i purchased my unit... Haha... Before that me n partner visited many FH projects... when we visited WFW showflat with no intention to buy at all... End up walking out the showflat with the S&P... Haha... Even its a LH n not near MRT... But our instinct told us this is the one... So just buy!

I still remember DJI closed triple digit down the day before... And since then, market started to recover as well as property market... So im quite happy... Haha... The most excited is i hav many crazy neighbors! So nice, where to find?

haha, actually i walked there after purchased, but not like some of you, spent time there for more than 20 yrs.

the feeling is vry good when i first saw the place. even some of the FH did not giv me good feel...

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    Bro, I'm surprised too...whahaha.....I spent 20yrs of my growing up years in Bedok....

I tink one day Ken & I will setup an orientation especially for u...hahahaha

No setting at all. Just snap it!

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    That's why you can be pro already. The challenging part of taking reservoir is finding foreground subjects like the man with bicycle in the 1st photo & boats in the 2nd photo. The first photo has some backlighting condition... did u set exposure compensation or the camera is smart to figure out?

no mrt still want to buy. why never buy project near mrt. better.....

now we also didn't take MRT, want MRT for what?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by tanumy

You mean you only buy if there is mrt? Why there are other places do not have mrt but still upside is high huh? Why those staying in the HDB nearby stay there when there is no mrt?

Sunset at Bedok Reservoir found in flickr. He has the patience to take 6 shots with different exposures with tripod and don't know how, merge it in photoshop .. guess I would rather just snap like Ken. Enjoy the photo anyway

This is called HDR - high dynamic range photograhy... Vry easy... 6 diff shot using bracketing... For this light condition, 6 shots may take abt 1 min... Then using HDR software to do post processing...

Sunset at Bedok Reservoir found in flickr. He has the patience to take 6 shots with different exposures with tripod and don't know how, merge it in photoshop .. guess I would rather just snap like Ken. Enjoy the photo anyway

Wah! you sound very professional leh... I am interested in photography also. need to learn from you.

[quote=noblebaby]This is called HDR - high dynamic range photograhy... Vry easy... 6 diff shot using bracketing... For this light condition, 6 shots may take abt 1 min... Then using HDR software to do post processing...

another surprise for you today, kaka... sure, next time WFW photo kaki club...

[quote=burgerking]Wah! you sound very professional leh... I am interested in photography also. need to learn from you.

This is called HDR - high dynamic range photograhy... Vry easy... 6 diff shot using bracketing... For this light condition, 6 shots may take abt 1 min... Then using HDR software to do post processing...

sounds very chim to me.
    noblebaby shifu, please accept as your "tu di".

Thanks Mr Jitkiat for the nice photo.

[quote=burgerking]Wah! you sound very professional leh... I am interested in photography also. need to learn from you.

paiseh paiseh... will setup photokaki club at WFW...

mr jiakiat, think you also buy a unit at WFW.... since you always like to visit the reservoir.. we will accept u as our crazy club member, and forget abt your past...

[quote=kEN9170]sounds very chim to me.

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking
    Wah! you sound very professional leh... I am interested in photography also. need to learn from you.
    Last edited by noblebaby; 16-08-09 at 21:54.

[quote=noblebaby]paiseh paiseh... will setup photokaki club at WFW...

mr jiakiat, think you also buy a unit at WFW.... since you always like to visit the reservoir.. we will accept u as our crazy club member, and forget abt your past...

sounds very chim to me.

This is the original site, he has many amazing Singapore photos under the Singapore set

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielcheong/2086855220/

Ya hoh, the title is HDR ... initially I thought HD is high definition ... digital photography advancing too fast liao .. if Ansel Adams is still alive .. I don't know what he will say
    Last edited by jitkiat; 16-08-09 at 22:06.

sure advance la... look at the number of ETF listed on SGX, dont know which one to buy also...

next time, no body wan to stay near MRT also. coz near MRT not exclusive anymore...

[QUOTE]
    paiseh paiseh... will setup photokaki club at WFW...

This is the original site, he has many amazing Singapore photos under the Singapore set

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielcheong/2086855220/

Ya hoh, the title is HDR ... initially I thought HD is high definition ... digital photography advancing too fast liao .. if Ansel Adams is still alive .. I don't know what he will say

On the hindsight, I would like to thank you that I am now more convinced that I have made the right choice of choosing a unit beside Bedok Reservoir. Residents here are more sentimental and know how to enjoy the beauty of resort living. No comments from you after seeing so many beautiful pictures except MRT...sigh....

I can't imagine living next to a bunch of guys who has only MRT on his forehead without a smile until he realised his upside. After that...what next .. maybe a resident of BVR

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    But compared with Optima, pls stand one side. Compared to Livia hide inside. Compare to WFW don't know where to hide. Common rubbish
    chute & MSCP how to fight. Everyday tahunt the noisy MRT ride.
    Would you explain why DBR compare to Livia, must hide inside? I can't help but wonder why is it so bad abt MSCP? just because most hdb has MSCP, does it mean that the status is different? also, there is a rubbish chute in every DBR flat. What's the big deal about common rubbish chute? My sis has her own rubbish chute (sunhaven), she always have to bang it to make sure that the roaches doesn't come out. Don't slam other developments, each has it's own merits.

Dear shespawn, please check out who is the one keep promoting DBR in every threads and slam on other developments.

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    Would you explain why DBR compare to Livia, must hide inside? I can't help but wonder why is it so bad abt MSCP? just because most hdb has MSCP, does it mean that the status is different? also, there is a rubbish chute in every DBR flat. What's the big deal about common rubbish chute? My sis has her own rubbish chute (sunhaven), she always have to bang it to make sure that the roaches doesn't come out. Don't slam other developments, each has it's own merits.

I think he is in response to tanumy's post. Rubbish chute is more of personal preference (I prefer it outside). MSCP I don't think UOL purposely want to save cost or make drivers' life difficult. Obviously, it is better to filter off MRT noise & block the 刹气 using that MSCP, it is a trade off. Anyway, DBR and WFW/WFK only 5 minutes apart, DBR owners can go to Bedok Reservoir easily and WFW owners can send their kids for tuition/music lesson in Eastpoint so let's stop negative comments about each other
    Last edited by jitkiat; 17-08-09 at 10:37.

Dear shespawn, please check out who is the one keep promoting DBR in every threads and slam on other developments.
    well, just that i chanced upon this, and knowing that this tanumy, is just another immature contributor, so I thought why even bother about his comments. Im sure nobody will consider the rubbish chute as one of the factor in selecting your own home.

Cheahsg, Water Lover & Cyl,
    Join us at our own waterfrontwaves forum.
    Yes yes... been busy lately...
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

ALL NEW PROJECT IN EAST COMPARE THE PRICE AND YOU SHALL BE HAPPY TO SEE THAT DBR OFFER BEST RATE AND GREAT UPSIDE POTENTIAL.
    Hmm... too late. Already bought WaterFront.
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

SHEPAWN: Look at DBR they got jungle poo, 5 storey waterfall, library, piano room etc. Not much condo got such extra facilites. Great location with high rental yield n investment potential.... go uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

well, just that i chanced upon this, and knowing that this tanumy, is just another immature contributor, so I thought why even bother about his comments. Im sure nobody will consider the rubbish chute as one of the factor in selecting your own home.

SHEPAWN: Look at DBR they got jungle poo, 5 storey waterfall, library, piano room etc. Not much condo got such extra facilites. Great location with high rental yield n investment potential.... go uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    which property company you from? i buy from you lah.

Breaking News: WFW 80% sold by end of July 09.

SG private property sales hit record high in July 09, up 51% from June, total 2767 units sold

What is a jungle poo? Is that what elephant leave behind

You obviously never lived in a condo before. I understand your excitement but you will soon understand that living in a mass market , suburb condo.....

piano room is a gimmick - sounds classy, but really cheap for the developer to do. 1 Piano for 646 units..... good luck Liberace.

Library will never get updated. Will have very limited books to start with, how often do you think it will be expanded with new tomes?

Great location.... It's Simei, not Scotts.
    Look at similar condo next to other university's here & look at rental you will likely collect. You do know lecturers not paid very much right?

646 unit pool will be yellow at the weekend. work it out.

to other DBR residents, don't take this to heart, just tired of this guy slamming everyone elses condo and looking at DBR through rose tinted glasses.

It is what it is, a HDB upgrader condo. Nothing more, nothing less...... & not really different from others in the vicinity.

EDB:

But you know the price is just too gd. Very reasonable compared to other condo and DBR offer great facilities.

rich people dont need facilities... they only want good location! idio-t!

EDB:

But you know the price is just too gd. Very reasonable compared to other condo and DBR offer great facilities.