Page 72 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4247525762676869707172737475767782879297102 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

tats wat was posted next to the entrance of the WFW showroom "T.O.P 2011", when I asked the FEO agent, he say it will be end 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Did you ask why the official T.O.P is now 2011? early 2011 or end 2011?

When u guys revisited the showroom for several time... How u entertain the agent when they approach u at the entrance? I found it quite funny every time i tell them i come look see look see... Haha...

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel
    hi noblebaby... my last trip to wfw, the agent told me the TOP will be end 2011...I think if the building is up, it will take about 1 yr to furnish the interior and then TOP?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember seeing the Arte started piling even b4 launch started.....if developer is cash rich they can do so....especially its at the fringe of CBD, they should b confident to sell everything very fast.....btw, the launch price was not at sky high if u compare back to how much Centro is going for......

[quote=noblebaby]normally should take abt 2 yrs to complete... WFW started piling in Feb 2009 n by right should complete ard Feb/March 2011...

normally should take abt 2 yrs to complete... WFW started piling in Feb 2009 n by right should complete ard Feb/March 2011...

Wow, Arte launched not long ago... Already topping up... Balcony n window glasses reach half way... Showroom closed...

yes, during launch they hav completed several floors... But if you look at it now, its look more than 50% completed... Nevertheless it is a small development... Hihi... Sky @ eleven is slow... Clover by the park is quite fast...

[QUOTE=driftwave]Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember seeing the Arte started piling even b4 launch started.....if developer is cash rich they can do so....especially its at the fringe of CBD, they should b confident to sell everything very fast.....btw, the launch price was not at sky high if u compare back to how much Centro is going for......

normally should take abt 2 yrs to complete... WFW started piling in Feb 2009 n by right should complete ard Feb/March 2011...

hahaha....I always get to see my FEO sales agent everytime I go there....I would tell him..."its me again" hahaha....he would jokingly ask me everytime "which unit I'm getting this time round....hahahaha...." for them its actually very easy to differentiate between investors and own stay...the more qns and more time we visit them, its usually own stay....investors for rental purpose, normally they just grab and go w/o asking too much....at the end of the day, they wont b staying there...for rental purpose, usually nobody cares about facing....

When u guys revisited the showroom for several time... How u entertain the agent when they approach u at the entrance? I found it quite funny every time i tell them i come look see look see... Haha...

Clover launch was quite some time back....I still remember my 2nd junior was still relaxing in his private space....I went there 2nd week after the launch...the attractive thing about clover is the low maintenance fee....$190+ for 3 bedders....yes! tat is correct....but one thing is, do not know if they factor in the sinking funds...else when the MCST take over....bound to double up....everybody sure scream....

[quote=noblebaby]yes, during launch they hav completed several floors... But if you look at it now, its look more than 50% completed... Nevertheless it is a small development... Hihi... Sky @ eleven is slow... Clover by the park is quite fast...

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember seeing the Arte started piling even b4 launch started.....if developer is cash rich they can do so....especially its at the fringe of CBD, they should b confident to sell everything very fast.....btw, the launch price was not at sky high if u compare back to how much Centro is going for......

Is it true that Clover bathrooms does not come with mirror?

[quote=driftwave]Clover launch was quite some time back....I still remember my 2nd junior was still relaxing in his private space....I went there 2nd week after the launch...the attractive thing about clover is the low maintenance fee....$190+ for 3 bedders....yes! tat is correct....but one thing is, do not know if they factor in the sinking funds...else when the MCST take over....bound to double up....everybody sure scream....

should have....else I would be commenting that to my wife previously...our complaint is the passage way from the main door into the house...a bit odd....i believe its due to the clover leaves shape buliding tat cause tat issue....

[quote=kEN9170]Is it true that Clover bathrooms does not come with mirror?

Clover launch was quite some time back....I still remember my 2nd junior was still relaxing in his private space....I went there 2nd week after the launch...the attractive thing about clover is the low maintenance fee....$190+ for 3 bedders....yes! tat is correct....but one thing is, do not know if they factor in the sinking funds...else when the MCST take over....bound to double up....everybody sure scream....

Default Waterfront Waves New Forum

Feel free to join the following forum, which is created and managed by some of the existing waterfront waves owners.

http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/index.php

See yah!

I always call my agent, she will wait for me at the door. Then no one else will approach you.

Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

When the agent approached me, I told them I bot already. They will let me roam freely...

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    I always call my agent, she will wait for me at the door. Then no one else will approach you.

something wrong with the Internet today as well? So quiet today?

i'm not sure this forum is slow... or my internet connection is slow... damn slow....

something wrong with the Internet today as well? So quiet today?

heard something from radio this am that the typhoon has disrupted the network cable under the sea-bed. This has affected our internet connection.

i'm not sure this forum is slow... or my internet connection is slow... damn slow....

Yes, Typhoon Morakot damaged the undersea submarine cable...

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    heard something from radio this am that the typhoon has disrupted the network cable under the sea-bed. This has affected our internet connection.

yes...but so far so good for this forum....I noe face book does not perform tat well....

Yes, Typhoon Morakot damaged the undersea submarine cable...

the waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org got Internal Server Error...so unstable...

yes...but so far so good for this forum....I noe face book does not perform tat well....

yeah... second time this week... sienz...

tats strange.......i'm able to access it w/o issue....am connected now as well....

hahaha...immediately after posted this, I got kick out....hahaha....

tats strange.......i'm able to access it w/o issue....am connected now as well....

are you sure?

you using starhub or singtel? even connection to this forum is slow...

I'm using Starhub Service Provider. Connection to this Forum is OK!

are you sure?

you using starhub or singtel? even connection to this forum is slow...

waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org was severely hit by typhoon lastnight... the site is closed for maintenance at the moment...

Site will be back online by 9:30pm tonight

waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org was severely hit by typhoon lastnight... the site is closed for maintenance at the moment...

I had problem logging in to this forum. Keep re-directing me back to main page and I had to key in my ID and password several times.

I'm using Starhub Service Provider. Connection to this Forum is OK!

No wonder when I logged in this last night, the page looks funny. And this morning, the page says there is no forum on the board.

The site is back online!

waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Great! Construction Progress photos as of 14-Aug-2009 on the way.

The site is back online!

waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Default PREVIEW : Construction Progress as of 14-Aug-2009

More photos will be posted in http://www.waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/ this evening....

Calling all WFW owners to join the above forum, which is created and managed by some of the existing waterfront waves owners.

Non WFW owners are welcome too.

Default Not worth to buy

This project not worth to buy at all. Better buy DBR at simei. Great upside.