Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4146515661666768697071727374757681869196101 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Morning driftwave, thank you for the update.

Did you check out the showflat kitchen? Is the sink & stove directly facing each other?

MRT passing through the park is more logical than passing through the reservoir. It will be more complicated to dig tunnel along the reservoir.
    Btw, the soil tesing has completed yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    went down to WFW showroom yesterday to check on my kitchen wall. Was shown the actual scaled floor plan, actually the so call wall is not a wall but a glass panel overlooking the dinning room. The design concept is some what similar WFK 2 bedder kitchen. There is a top hung shelves above the sink....the agent ask me to write in to double cfm but tat is at least wat was drawn up initially....sigh....more things to consider now....

btw, a new WFW brochure is in...no more booklet, its in a triple fold binder format showing all the 4 remaining type of units left. Guess what? in the new brochure, the MRT has also been realigned....wahhahaha...passing thru the park instead via the reservoir....but no stations were named in it...

T.O.P officially stated in showroom as 2011. Over 80% sold, left with pool and reservoir facing units.

one other thing is there will be a traffic light realignment, upon the exit from WFW/WFK, there will b a T-junction traffic light to better control the traffic.

WFK sales is doing very well too....they are left with about 2-3 stack unreleased. Other than Reservoir view, majority of the Park and Pool facing are all sold. One of the things that surprise me most is one of the Reservoir facing penthouse was sold to a Indian National at whopping 3M+ !!!! Amazing....seems like we are going to see some rich and famous ppl in the neighbourhood soon...whahahaha.....

Do you know whether it is the same plan (glass panel) for the wall of the 2 bedroom type?

went down to WFW showroom yesterday to check on my kitchen wall. Was shown the actual scaled floor plan, actually the so call wall is not a wall but a glass panel overlooking the dinning room. The design concept is some what similar WFK 2 bedder kitchen. There is a top hung shelves above the sink....the agent ask me to write in to double cfm but tat is at least wat was drawn up initially....sigh....more things to consider now....

as far as I remember, its slightly off center....not directly facing opp each other....depends on how u view it.....

yes....going "under water" is very costly and subject to risk....LTA was commenting how great they did the circle line tat went thru kallang river....I think for DTL3 this portion, the risk is not worth it....as there are alternative routes that is more cost effective and viable.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170

Did you check out the showflat kitchen? Is the sink & stove directly facing each other?

MRT passing through the park is more logical than passing through the reservoir. It will be more complicated to dig tunnel along the reservoir.

ken, how u know the soil testing completed yesterday?

Hmnnn... Mayb they see the prediction by user on forum, then put into the new booklet... Yes, d station at the park is able to serve more residents n school than station at the reservoir.

Still bz today, on the road... But must still check this thread. Addicted

hi burgerking, If you study the floor plan for Type A (2 bedroom) & Type B4 (3 bedroom), you will notice the wall drawing is different. Type A should be the normal concrete wall.

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking
    Do you know whether it is the same plan (glass panel) for the wall of the 2 bedroom type?

hee hee..my LTA friend told me.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    ken, how u know the soil testing completed yesterday?

Hmnnn... Mayb they see the prediction by user on forum, then put into the new booklet... Yes, d station at the park is able to serve more residents n school than station at the reservoir.

Still bz today, on the road... But must still check this thread. Addicted

hmm...now u gonna lose more hair If u just remove the glass in between it will look kinda weird. If u still insist on open concept and take away everything incldg top cabinets, u sacrifice storage space.

Actually this concept is quite nice too, somewhat similar to what I suggested earlier except glass panel not all the way to ceiling. Kitchen will be brighter and feels a bit more spacious than having a wall.

Just a thought...this waterfront collection main selling point is the reservoir view. But the irony of it is that most unsold units at both WFW and WFK are the reservior facing ones

btw, a new WFW brochure is in...no more booklet, its in a triple fold binder format showing all the 4 remaining type of units left. Guess what? in the new brochure, the MRT has also been realigned....wahhahaha...passing thru the park instead via the reservoir....but no stations were named in it...

T.O.P officially stated in showroom as 2011. Over 80% sold, left with pool and reservoir facing units.

one other thing is there will be a traffic light realignment, upon the exit from WFW/WFK, there will b a T-junction traffic light to better control the traffic.

WFK sales is doing very well too....they are left with about 2-3 stack unreleased. Other than Reservoir view, majority of the Park and Pool facing are all sold. One of the things that surprise me most is one of the Reservoir facing penthouse was sold to a Indian National at whopping 3M+ !!!! Amazing....seems like we are going to see some rich and famous ppl in the neighbourhood soon...whahahaha.....

from the layout in the brochure, only type B4 and type C have the (glass panel)...again this is subject to change....

how they denote it is based on a thin black shaded line vs a white rectangle block on the floor plan....go to the www.waterfrontwaves.com.sg and u noe wat I'm referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking

Lake facing units command a Premium price. Easily above 1mil.
    For my case, to view reservoir, i can just walk across...less than 3 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    Just a thought...this waterfront collection main selling point is the reservoir view. But the irony of it is that most unsold units at both WFW and WFK are the reservior facing ones

agreed no point pay extra few hundred K to buy d view unless fully loaded... You will only spend 5 mins to see it every morning when putting on your shoes... When come bak home already dark dark... But good after retirement hee hee

Lake facing units command a Premium price. Easily above 1mil.
    For my case, to view reservoir, i can just walk across...less than 3 mins.

agreed no point pay extra few hundred K to buy d view unless fully loaded... You will only spend 5 mins to see it every morning when putting on your shoes... When come bak home already dark dark... But good after retirement hee hee
    Tell this to The Sail's owner with bayview vs those without

You have another option, go to HDB block 724 facing reservoir, take a lift up to high floor to enjoy the view.

I dont need to tell them. I'm currently enjoying the bayview and drinking my coffee now. Saying hi to the people inside The Sail.
    All at no expense...

Maybe i should also post some construction progress photos of the Marina Sand resort too.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat

You have another option, go to HDB block 724 facing reservoir, take a lift up to high floor to enjoy the view.

yah....going bonkers soon....anyway, had officially wrote in to check on the panel to see if glass all the way or half way.....from the layout does not indicate any top hung but from developer floor plan, there is dotted line (indicate top hung)....so better cfm....

yah WF collection main selling point is the water but then again...so ex on the front row, hard to justify for it....hahaha.....

hmm...now u gonna lose more hair If u just remove the glass in between it will look kinda weird. If u still insist on open concept and take away everything incldg top cabinets, u sacrifice storage space.

Actually this concept is quite nice too, somewhat similar to what I suggested earlier except glass panel not all the way to ceiling. Kitchen will be brighter and feels a bit more spacious than having a wall.

i already said those who is fully loaded n willing to spend can buy wat ever facing they like!! How come you are so dump? Just walk across the road can see the reservoir why need to go up HDB?! idio-t!

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat

i already said those who is fully loaded n willing to spend can buy wat ever facing they like!! How come you are so dump? Just walk across the road can see the reservoir why need to go up HDB?! idio-t!
    Like that why people trek or climb mountain?
    The view is better on top sunrise, sunset, rainy, misty, winter, summer, spring, autumn

Default Lower Seletar Reservoir view posted by someone

To view DBR "magnificent" 5-storey waterfall, maybe can take MRT to view too....no need to go all the way to Jurong Bird Park liow.

To view DBR "magnificent" 5-storey waterfall, maybe can take MRT to view too....no need to go all the way to Jurong Bird Park liow.
    how to view the DBR "magnificent" 5-storey waterfall from the MRT? it's facing inside not facing the mrt tracks. duh

OIC....so i can only see MSCP......

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    how to view the DBR "magnificent" 5-storey waterfall from the MRT? it's facing inside not facing the mrt tracks. duh

Haha. What does ur "boss" think? Kitchen is her territory so she should be the one to decide By the way is there a door to the kitchen?rmbr to tell not to install that too if u are sticking to your open concept.

Ya not worth paying a premium for that view. Nowadays they hv those wallpapers that can print any picture u want rite? If really want the view can put a pic of whatever view u want on your wallpaper lor...at a fraction of the cost. just kidding...

yah....going bonkers soon....anyway, had officially wrote in to check on the panel to see if glass all the way or half way.....from the layout does not indicate any top hung but from developer floor plan, there is dotted line (indicate top hung)....so better cfm....

yah WF collection main selling point is the water but then again...so ex on the front row, hard to justify for it....hahaha.....

Me 3, for stack 24

Quote Originally Posted by Cookieclam
    Me too, for stack 23. Have all the stack started their first installment?

Lets wait for its their reply b4 deciding....the boss seldom in and does not mind either way cos the kitchen is more for show than using...whahaha.....

for me, I don't need to go till tat extent...cos for the initial few years when I move in, I will have the full reservoir view from masterbed room to balcony....till the 3rd and 4th WF project comes up...then my visibility of the reservoir will be reduced to a arm length wide only...whahaha....but I gain back on the other WF project pool view...

Haha. What does ur "boss" think? Kitchen is her territory so she should be the one to decide By the way is there a door to the kitchen?rmbr to tell not to install that too if u are sticking to your open concept.

Ya not worth paying a premium for that view. Nowadays they hv those wallpapers that can print any picture u want rite? If really want the view can put a pic of whatever view u want on your wallpaper lor...at a fraction of the cost. just kidding...

Hee was really just kidding abt the wallpapers lah. Can u imagine...so "or-bit" rite?

Lets wait for its their reply b4 deciding....the boss seldom in and does not mind either way cos the kitchen is more for show than using...whahaha.....

for me, I don't need to go till tat extent...cos for the initial few years when I move in, I will have the full reservoir view from masterbed room to balcony....till the 3rd and 4th WF project comes up...then my visibility of the reservoir will be reduced to a arm length wide only...whahaha....but I gain back on the other WF project pool view...

No need to take a lift up the HDB block, we can just cross the road, sit by the shore and enjoy the expansive view of the reservoir. This is truly a luxury Waterfront Living many may desire, but only few will ever own.

Hi Ken,

Why waste time viewing a HDB Condo waterfall.
    Focus back on your reservoir lah...

Even small waterfall in many condos that I have seen broke down
    after a while. Much so for such a big "waterfall" -difficult to maintain.

So when time comes whether from MRT or from inside is the same view lah. A MSCP

Did you ask why the official T.O.P is now 2011? early 2011 or end 2011?

hi noblebaby... my last trip to wfw, the agent told me the TOP will be end 2011...I think if the building is up, it will take about 1 yr to furnish the interior and then TOP?

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel
    hi noblebaby... my last trip to wfw, the agent told me the TOP will be end 2011...I think if the building is up, it will take about 1 yr to furnish the interior and then TOP?
    Similar to any development even HDB, developer will give one year buffer
    in case of unforseen circumstances. So if brochure stated end 2012, most likely if everything go smoothly TOP will be roughly end 2011.

This is to play safe coz if any delay developer has to compensate.
    Even if completed, developer may drag TOP if there are still units unsold coz after TOP, unsold units prizes will defintely drop. So whatever the case developer has the upper hand to decide when TOP.

think should reach the top before CNY 2010... If 1 year furnishing should be ard end 2010... Then TOP my happen in 1H2011... So end 2011 for official TOP is reasonable...

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel

normally should take abt 2 yrs to complete... WFW started piling in Feb 2009 n by right should complete ard Feb/March 2011...

Wow, Arte launched not long ago... Already topping up... Balcony n window glasses reach half way... Showroom closed...

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Similar to any development even HDB, developer will give one year buffer
    in case of unforseen circumstances. So if brochure stated end 2012, most likely if everything go smoothly TOP will be roughly end 2011.

This is to play safe coz if any delay developer has to compensate.
    Even if completed, developer may drag TOP if there are still units unsold coz after TOP, unsold units prizes will defintely drop. So whatever the case developer has the upper hand to decide when TOP.