Page 6 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Happy Feet Guest

Default Re: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Waterfront should be selling at 500psf soon.
    £500 psf? Good!
    Now already S$930psf. Soon will be £500psf.
    Yes!

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Feet
    £500 psf? Good!
    Now already S$930psf. Soon will be £500psf.
    Yes!
    Splash Splash Splash ....3 speculators just jumped in the water.

Unregistered Guest

k.n.n., l.c. moron, that's the sound of your c.b. kenna f-ed. you wanna go around the forum tok cock, we will f you.
    Speculators getting pissed off at the dropping market. Its dead and buried.

Unregistered Guest

No smart guy in the world knows what is going on. If guys were smart enough it wouldn't have happened.
    Only GOD knows. Mark my words.
    You said it. 100% agree.

Unregistered Guest

The 8th sign is the loud thuds heard due to speculators jumping off high rises.
    Poor people, cannot afford to buy yet write so much.

Pls go back to your public slump and think, why u cannot afford.

Why others can and u cannot????

U are a disgrace...

Why can u and have u achieve in your life???

use u ka chin to think.

Unregistered Guest

Poor people, cannot afford to buy yet write so much.

Pls go back to your public slump and think, why u cannot afford.

Why others can and u cannot????

U are a disgrace...

Why can u and have u achieve in your life???

use u ka chin to think.
    Pls dont reply to sour grapes. They will go elsewhere eventually.

These lowly and uneducated morons are not worth our attention.

They are worse than rats.

Unregistered Guest

Sour grapes are the ones vested and stuck. Bought high now market dropping. No where to run. Stuckkkkkkkkkk Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Stuckkkkkkkk.

Unregistered Guest

Pissed Pissed Pissed
    Those stuck are pissed
    Thought market would go up
    and they could flip
    But ended up getting the whip.
    Ohhh pissed pissed pissed
    Speculators are pissed

Unregistered Guest

Sour grapes are the ones vested and stuck. Bought high now market dropping. No where to run. Stuckkkkkkkkkk Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Stuckkkkkkkk.
    Totally agree.

You think so easy to get price to increase by 42%? In their dream!

Too bad for them. Price only went up 4.2%!

ObserverII Guest

Totally agree.

Property mkt only started to pick up in mid/late 2005. Now only 1st half of 2008. Property cycle last much longer than this.
    This current quiet mkt is reflecting that it is only taking a breather. Just like the stock mkt, it can't go up all the time, though maintaining its uptrend, it will bound to retreat (breather) for a period before making a new high.
    If this is the case, our property mkt has been taking its breather since Nov07 and till date it is almost 6 mths of rest after 3 yrs uptrend. Based on this, it is likely property mkt will start picking up very soon and how long the next uptrend, no one knows. Watch for this phenomenom.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ObserverII
    Property mkt only started to pick up in mid/late 2005. Now only 1st half of 2008. Property cycle last much longer than this.
    This current quiet mkt is reflecting that it is only taking a breather. Just like the stock mkt, it can't go up all the time, though maintaining its uptrend, it will bound to retreat (breather) for a period before making a new high.
    If this is the case, our property mkt has been taking its breather since Nov07 and till date it is almost 6 mths of rest after 3 yrs uptrend. Based on this, it is likely property mkt will start picking up very soon and how long the next uptrend, no one knows. Watch for this phenomenom.
    Please lah, don't console yourself leh, what phenomenom? take breather where got 6 mths one? Prices had been stagnant, units sold has been decreasing every month, supply will be increasing while demand not there, the signs has been showing that prices will buckle soon...

Unregistered Guest

last time ppl say bread is a cheapo stuff , will never increase one lar

Look at now what happen , prices increase , all go and buy NTUC brand!!!

Look at mixed rice , use to be 2 dollars for one meat + one vega

now lesser rice ,but min 2.20 or 2.50!!!

Even the prata i love to eat become 80 cent for one small piece

so tell me why property will drop?

ARe u ppl telling me we must eat but dun need a house to stay?

stay at longkang?

Unregistered Guest

last time ppl say bread is a cheapo stuff , will never increase one lar

Look at now what happen , prices increase , all go and buy NTUC brand!!!

Look at mixed rice , use to be 2 dollars for one meat + one vega

now lesser rice ,but min 2.20 or 2.50!!!

Even the prata i love to eat become 80 cent for one small piece

so tell me why property will drop?

ARe u ppl telling me we must eat but dun need a house to stay?

stay at longkang?
    When prata goes to $10 for a small piece and rice to 25$ the we have to sell property and buy food.

Yeah, the dip is already factor in. If you are a chartist, you are looking into the 5th waves. The 4th waves corrections are what we saw when the investment Bear S. was pulling everyone into FEAR level. Having seen that, looks like all HELL has been factors in.

Just look at the recent data about employment. 80,000 (last Friday) . But DOW just drop 16 points. Why? with the result so bad, why it did not drop few hanudred points? Everyone has come to the point and acknowledge that US is already in Recession.

With interest so low, matter of time, money will starts to flow back to the equity market. In fact, story about US funds have been moving money back to Asia these few weeks. Check it out!!

Rally. Yes on the way.
    Don't say i didn't remind the bystanders around. There will be one more dip before the stocks start to rally again. When that happens, Singapore property will start to move up again. The fundamentals here are too strong this time to be ignored.

The prediction is 3-6 mths time. You have this amount of time to make a purchase. I suggest you all go hunting before the bull comes out of its cage again.

Unregistered Guest

Please lah, don't console yourself leh, what phenomenom? take breather where got 6 mths one? Prices had been stagnant, units sold has been decreasing every month, supply will be increasing while demand not there, the signs has been showing that prices will buckle soon...
    What is the cause? Is it people no money to buy or people no guts to buy?

Unregistered Guest

the bull is sleeping now

so the bear take over and run around for a while

wait till the bull wake up, then it will be $$$$

then the bear will lock up for long period of time again

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hayata1972
    Don't say i didn't remind the bystanders around. There will be one more dip before the stocks start to rally again. When that happens, Singapore property will start to move up again. The fundamentals here are too strong this time to be ignored.

The prediction is 3-6 mths time. You have this amount of time to make a purchase. I suggest you all go hunting before the bull comes out of its cage again.
    Can't sell your units right, try to get others to hold so you can sell. If the stock rally again, who will bother to buy properties. Better buy more share to gain faster. Save your energy, nobody will listen to you now.

Unregistered Guest

It's all about timing and making the right decision. In 2005 I asked a foreign friend of mine to buy instead of renting. He smile at me & said that rental is cheap and he has no intention to buy. in 2006, I bought my second condo for investment & I told him again it's time to buy a property, he said he preferred to rent. Mid last year, he has decided to buy one and is looking around but find that the price is too high. Today, he is still renting and paying almost the same installment cost if he had purchased one.

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

HAHA THE PAUSE NORMALLY LASTS FOR A FEW YEARS. WE HAD SOME'PAUSES' IN THE PAST TOO. MORON.
    Dude. You speak like a Pure bred Moron. 10 years ago......$1500psf over at Orchard.....very expensive. Can you get one at $1500psf now! KMA Boy.

Unregistered Guest

When prata goes to $10 for a small piece and rice to 25$ the we have to sell property and buy food.
    hahaha... good say

Unregistered Guest

Can't sell your units right, try to get others to hold so you can sell. If the stock rally again, who will bother to buy properties. Better buy more share to gain faster. Save your energy, nobody will listen to you now.

buy share also hold property.. gd choice

Unregistered Guest

He tell you to go hunting, you say he ask you to hold?

You are the real moron who only talk to yourself.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ObserverII
    From your comments, it seems like you are not so saavy or experience afterall. It seems like you are also afraid or simply no confident. That probably sums up that you are simply a crowd follower. Do you understand what it means to be a crowd follower?

Unregistered Guest

Peaked Peaked Peaked
    Analysts say it has peaked
    Desperate flippers get freaked
    Because they realised that the news has leaked
    Now on to the exits as fast as they could bolt
    Beacuse no question of their units ever being sold
    Mayhem all over as they rush
    Fellow flippers will they crush?
    Thud Thud Thud Splash Splash Splash
    It is all over in a flash

Unregistered Guest

the bull is sleeping now

so the bear take over and run around for a while

wait till the bull wake up, then it will be $$$$

then the bear will lock up for long period of time again
    The bull was slaughtered. Didn't you hear it? Well the beef was good...mmmmm yummy.

Unregistered Guest

Totally agree.

Analysts say private home sales have peaked

By Ng Baoying, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 07 April 2008 2347 hrs

SINGAPORE: Sales of private properties have been sliding amid a standoff between buyers and sellers, say market watchers.

In February, sales for new launches were only one tenth of the record numbers seen in August last year......................................................

Last year, property launches drew a crowd despite the extravagant price tags. But now, the market is paying for it in more ways than one. Prices are coming off their highs, leaving some buyers with significant losses........

While URA flash estimates showed private property prices increased 4.2 per cent in the first quarter, the rise was only for a handful of properties.

...................................................................................
    Oh the 4.2% deceives some speculators........

Unregistered Guest

The bull was slaughtered. Didn't you hear it? Well the beef was good...mmmmm yummy.
    You another crowd follower.

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

40 years ago, my dad bought a landed property @ only $100,000( expensive at that time.) Now is about few millions. Do you think it is possible to drop back to $100,000?

Orchard road 10 years ago was $1,500psf.....wa lau, even Jackie Chan bought 1 unit.......price drop (everyone was laughing & commenting) ....due to some economic problems, we called it TOM-YAM crisis. Even now, can you get for me this price, $1,500psf? Fat hope!!

Come on, even stock price does not go up in a straight line. It goes zip-zap, up, down and pause and then up. Year 2007 is a good year, went up fast.....let the bull rest before it cheong again. Another few years down the road, don't be surprise this Waterfront waves sub-sale is $1,500psf.

$1,500psf......you must be thinking, don't bull-shit.
    Think again........everything is getting expensive. Even if you earn $10,000 a month, what is that.....compare if your father's time earning $10,000!!

Money is getting small. Housing is a good hedge against inflation. Those who are wise and savvy........you will retire with style and NO worries.

Unregistered Guest

today i was shocked when i went to bedok

central for my fav popular mee soto,which used

to be selling at 1.50, now already increase to 2.00

!!!! that is how many percent increase?????

even the auntie know how to increase prices!!!

so property will dip ?

hahahahaha i doubt so

Unregistered Guest

40 years ago, my dad bought a landed property @ only $100,000( expensive at that time.) Now is about few millions. Do you think it is possible to drop back to $100,000?

Orchard road 10 years ago was $1,500psf.....wa lau, even Jackie Chan bought 1 unit.......price drop (everyone was laughing & commenting) ....due to some economic problems, we called it TOM-YAM crisis. Even now, can you get for me this price, $1,500psf? Fat hope!!

Come on, even stock price does not go up in a straight line. It goes zip-zap, up, down and pause and then up. Year 2007 is a good year, went up fast.....let the bull rest before it cheong again. Another few years down the road, don't be surprise this Waterfront waves sub-sale is $1,500psf.

$1,500psf......you must be thinking, don't bull-shit.
    Think again........everything is getting expensive. Even if you earn $10,000 a month, what is that.....compare if your father's time earning $10,000!!

Money is getting small. Housing is a good hedge against inflation. Those who are wise and savvy........you will retire with style and NO worries.
    why must you elaborated this? there's away rich & poor people around. Cannot be all rich people and no poor mah...sign