Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 374247525762636465666768697071727782879297 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Hi venus, im not overly worried on the drainage, etc... just let the expect to do it... they should hav good solution on this...

FYI: http://www.goodhill.com/app/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    Hey noblebaby, u mentioned abt laying timber strips at balcony. Hv u thought abt all the dusts and dirts that will be trapped under it? is there a way to clean it? What if it rains and water there breed mosquitoes?
    cos I'm thinking of doing that for my pes too but I'm having so many ??? on problems above. Buay tahan rite? haven even start construction already think so much.

How come now your sink and hob swap position? u requested?
    haha...actually i have forgotten the exact location of the sink & hob. Got showflat to check out again. Anyone here can tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Hi venus, im not overly worried on the drainage, etc... just let the expect to do it... they should hav good solution on this...

FYI: http://www.goodhill.com/app/index.php

oh so they will do the drainage everything properly for us huh? Tats gd. Is the above company gd? Do u know roughly how much it will cost?

no idea on the price... for your PES, think not cheap, coz of bigger area... it may cost you $3-4k and more, depends on the type of wood you want...

oh so they will do the drainage everything properly for us huh? Tats gd. Is the above company gd? Do u know roughly how much it will cost?

Its up to individual whether to believe or not. It must hv its merits since a lot of large corporations also will consult fengshui master for their office layouts and even building developments. eg marina IR. Even the old man LKY also a big fengshui follower.

But I agree times hv changed and fengshui has to adapt to that. Actually what we are discussing is just some basic fengshui rules that we hear or read, we are no experts Its far more complicated then this like hv to take into considerations things like facing, time period, occupants' bazhi, etc. Best is to consult the real master if we believe in such things lah
    I studied TCM for many years. Fengshui & TCM share many comment elements. To be good in it, you need to have genuine compassion & care about people, not just driven by money. For example, if my mother suffers from cold type of rheumatism then it is probably advisable to buy a unit that get east sun into living room/bedroom, west sun into bathrooms ... ? So, 坐南朝北 is not necessary the best in any situation, isn't it?

no idea on the price... for your PES, think not cheap, coz of bigger area... it may cost you $3-4k and more, depends on the type of wood you want...
    ic thks...next time when u get ur quotation share it here ok?

sure, will get several units to do it together to get a lower price...

ic thks...next time when u get ur quotation share it here ok?

sure, will get several units to do it together to get a lower price...
    count me in .... hehe....

Sure... this is the power of WFW crazy club!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    count me in .... hehe....

bring forward if some one missed it... taken by Ken yesterday

Happy National Day!

No 760 (Stack 01,02,05,06,09,10,13,14)

No 760 (Stack 03,04,07) & No 762 (Stack 15 - 18)

No 760 (Stack 11,12) & No 762 (Stack 15-18)

No 760 & No 766

No 766 (Stack 24,25) & No 768 (Stack 26-29)

No 768 (Stack 26,27)

DJ OECD Official: Asset Bubble Already Taking Place In Asia - 7th August 09

SYDNEY (Dow Jones)--Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Deputy Director of Financial Affairs Adrian Blundell-Wignall said Friday an asset price bubble is already taking place in Asia, raising the prospect of inflation ahead.

"The asset bubble has already re-ignited...we've got the perfect carry trade at the moment," he said at a function in Sydney.

"Where can you borrow at zero, invest in better fundamentals and have no exchange rate risk because they manage their exchange rates? The answer is Asia," he said.

And as borrowing of Asian currencies increase as investment in these markets increases, monetary authorities in these economies will start rebuilding global holdings of foreign exchange reserves.

"Can (China) allow the equity market to get back up to where it goes back off the page? Because that's going to be a problem for them if they allow that to happen," he said.

"And then inflation becomes the next current threat."

He said asset inflation in Asia has already taken off as seen in house prices in Hong Kong and Singapore.

-By Sam Holmes, Dow Jones Newswires;

yup....quite a major one....ripped off quite a number of walls in the process as well.....but last time reno cost are much lower....

look like quite dangerous for children...

driftwave, seem like you have major reno in your current home.

haha....just make sure u keep giving him good advise....the next thing he lose $, he is going to jump on u...whahaha.....

my work is also quite flexible, allowed me to monitor stock market and browse forum during office hour... haha ... even my boss consulted me on investment...

tats the norm now...esp on Fri....u see much lesser cars on the road on Fri morning...cos a lot of ppl r working from home...hahaha....

So u suka suka go office at 10am also can? or say lve at 3pm also can? Lucky u!

alamak....getting more twisted already...according to my floor plan...if i go for open concept, only my sink can be seen in the living/dining area....the cooker/hob will be next to the fridge which is nearer to the yard....

cos some of the wall remove now, if fengshui no good later then erect back? so must start thinking now mah.....

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    think venus is refering to driftwave.
    he wanted to have a open concept kitchen.

noblebaby, how are you going to place yr sofa in the living? from fengshui point, sofa need to have a backing too.
    wow...TOP still a long way.....so early talk abt this liow...

Sis ah....my cooker/hob is facing the other side....so w/o the wall, only my Sink is exposed....so no backing for the sink....my layout is B4....u will understand what i mean after seeing it....

Yes so clever. driftwave said he wanted hv a big open cencept wet and dry kitchen. Then you (noblebaby) said better hv wall if they cook a lot.

I dunno how the layout like but will it end up with cooker hob with no wall behind?

Must plan ahead mah. Like u want to knock down walls and all that
    must consider fengshui also. And these things cannot wait till top cos hv to get the developer t do it before they start building correct?
    oh dear how come sofa must also hv backing, my book nvr say leh

haha...actually i have forgotten the exact location of the sink & hob. Got showflat to check out again. Anyone here can tell me?
    was looking at my video, i think your stove & sink should interchange....i.e. the sink is besides the Refrigerator and the stove is diagonally opp to the sink....

can we look at the video?

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    was looking at my video, i think your stove & sink should interchange....i.e. the sink is besides the Refrigerator and the stove is diagonally opp to the sink....

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    Sis ah....my cooker/hob is facing the other side....so w/o the wall, only my Sink is exposed....so no backing for the sink....my layout is B4....u will understand what i mean after seeing it....
    ok i know what u mean now. there is supposed to be a wall dividing the kitchen and dining and now u want to tear down that wall down to make it open concept correct? Hob at its original position got a backing so no problem. Just in case u want to know why must hv backing....according to fengshui a stove without backing will lead to couple fighting, family having no peace and money problems.

I like this concept and i would probably do the same as well. Just wondering...nothing to do with fengshui lah. With your sink "exposed" water will splash to the dining floor when washing dishes. u thought of that?

Looking at the construction photos taken in Mar09 by noblebaby and the subsequent photos update by me, I have a mixed feeling like watching my own child growing taller each day.

Construction Progress as on 14th March 2009

I feel like wanna to cry ....

Yeah, a lot of memory... and this WFW thread also gathered many crazy ppls... couldn't wait to stay in for the crazy BBQ....

by the way, is other crazy club member reading these updates? hello, hello... where are you guys???

Looking at the construction photos taken in Mar09 by noblebaby and the subsequent photos update by me, I have a mixed feeling like watching my own child growing taller each day.

Yoz... dun cry lah...

Yeah, a lot of memory... and this WFW thread also gathered many crazy ppls... couldn't wait to stay in for the crazy BBQ....

by the way, is other crazy club member reading these updates? hello, hello... where are you guys???

hahahaha....did u notice the trees also grow taller.....

where, where?!? which tree???

hahahaha....did u notice the trees also grow taller.....

the trees in the playground.

where, where?!? which tree???

yeah, more leaf now... vry soon, the stack will be taller than the trees...

the trees in the playground.

yes yes, I am reading.. just seldom post.

i am hoping that I can move in earlier.

Yeah, yeah. I want to move in earlier also.

Quote Originally Posted by icy
    yes yes, I am reading.. just seldom post.

i am hoping that I can move in earlier.

Door as in kitchen door and window in yard? Like when u walk in kitchen entrance u reach the hob 1st then the sink , walk further in u hv a window facing u. correct?
    that's correct.

me too... but also hope they can deliver good output... not just fast...

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking
    Yeah, yeah. I want to move in earlier also.