Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 354045505560616263646566676869707580859095 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Default WFW Construction Progress - 6th August 2009

Happy National Day!

No 760 (Stack 01,02,05,06,09,10,13,14)

No 760 (Stack 03,04,07) & No 762 (Stack 15 - 18)

No 760 (Stack 11,12) & No 762 (Stack 15-18)

No 760 & No 766

No 766 (Stack 24,25) & No 768 (Stack 26-29)

No 768 (Stack 26,27)

yeah, my concern is actually on the air-con piping... without the wall, not sure how they route it... or maybe no way... at the end, the wall is not allow to be removed...

not sure about fengshui... but do you cook??? if yes, better have a wall...

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    actually the other concern is where the aircon piping are being routed, will it pass thru the wall that is going to be hacked down? nobody noes....

I'm considering not installing the master bedroom wardrobe...ask them to leave the unassemble wardrobe in the house, I can pass it to my in-law to install in her house....and considering not to have the kitchen wall built as well......open concept....so I have a dry/wet kitchen together....not sure if that is a good idea in terms of fengshui? the cooker thou not directly facing the sink or living room but can be seen in the living room....anybody any idea on that?

Wow, thanks for the update Ken... now become weekly update...

Only 1 week plus... some progresses can be seen from some of the stacks...

Still need to work tomorow... couldn't wait for the long weekend... hope WFW worker is working on National Day as well, hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Happy National Day!

No 760 (Stack 01,02,05,06,09,10,13,14)

No 760 (Stack 03,04,07) & No 762 (Stack 15 - 18)

No 760 (Stack 11,12) & No 762 (Stack 15-18)

No 760 & No 766

No 766 (Stack 24,25) & No 768 (Stack 26-29)

No 768 (Stack 26,27)

Ken, what time did you take these photos?

Haha...just happen i have camera with me today & some spare time to walk around the park.

I think fortnightly update will be better...can see more progresses..more surprise too....

Taken around 6pm.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Wow, thanks for the update Ken... now become weekly update...

Only 1 week plus... some progresses can be seen from some of the stacks...

Still need to work tomorow... couldn't wait for the long weekend... hope WFW worker is working on National Day as well, hehe...

Thanks for the update. Did not see much progress on stack 15 leh.. Hee Hee What is the black color block right side of stack 15? Another block 21 or 22?

Haha...just happen i have camera with me today & some spare time to walk around the park.

I think fortnightly update will be better...can see more progresses..more surprise too....

Taken around 6pm.

For your block 762, they have added one more level to the lift shaft.
    The black colour could be the carpark roof. Noblebaby, am i rite?

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking
    Thanks for the update. Did not see much progress on stack 15 leh.. Hee Hee What is the black color block right side of stack 15? Another block 21 or 22?

lots of cooking was done after my wifey delivery....after that 1mth, its like once a week or at most twice a week....my current home also have the wall hacked down, I shrank the kitchen and put in a tempered frosted glass panel with see thru sliding tempered glass door....also can see cooker from living room and my mum who does most of the cooking neber like to close the glass door....so to me with or w/o the wall seems like no diff....its more of fengshui.....any idea?

yeah, my concern is actually on the air-con piping... without the wall, not sure how they route it... or maybe no way... at the end, the wall is not allow to be removed...

I have compared these photos with those taken about 1 week ago... seem like they are able to complete one floor within a 2 weeks time frame... by end of next week, they should be able to complete the level 3 of your stack...

if they maintain the same speed, we should be able to see the top floor just before CNY 2010

Taken around 6pm.

Thks Ken for the update.....actually I was there on Wed afternoon....the construction is progressing very well indeed....I was quite amazed from the shot u posted as I cud not find all ur locations that u shot it...wahahaha.....just went up to the block behind the public carpark and went to the 10th floor to check things out....

Happy National Day!

hmnnn... think the height of the black box is too low to be the roof top of car park... think it is used to level up the ground... from the siteplan, there will be an open space on top of the black box...

Yes especially for No 760, ground floor units already up within a week.

Fyi, the construction work is going on 7 days a week. Weekday 9pm, work still going on. Work may slow down toward year end....raining season....

I have compared these photos with those taken about 1 week ago... seem like they are able to complete one floor within a 2 weeks time frame... by end of next week, they should be able to complete the level 3 of your stack...

if they maintain the same speed, we should be able to see the top floor just before CNY 2010

yes, think other stacks which are facing the reservoir will catch up stack 01-04... this eases them to lay down the concreat flooring at one shot for all the stacks facing reservoir...

pray hard less rain this year...

Yes especially for No 760, ground floor units already up within a week.

Fyi, the construction work is going on 7 days a week. Weekday 9pm, work still going on. Work may slow down toward year end....raining season....

hi driftwave, how many kids you have?

lots of cooking was done after my wifey delivery....after that 1mth, its like once a week or at most twice a week....my current home also have the wall hacked down, I shrank the kitchen and put in a tempered frosted glass panel with see thru sliding tempered glass door....also can see cooker from living room and my mum who does most of the cooking neber like to close the glass door....so to me with or w/o the wall seems like no diff....its more of fengshui.....any idea?

Wow...then T.O.P cud b early 2011!....end 2010 wud b most ideal!

Maybe around June 2011... just my estimation... but end of 2010 will be a bit too optimistic

The construction suppose to start around end of 3Q2008, but think delayed until end of 1Q2009...

Wow...then T.O.P cud b early 2011!....end 2010 wud b most ideal!

My wife & I like the glass wall concept too.
    But we worried next time has to put in double effort to tidy up that room...otherwise will be not so nice to see a very untidy room from living hall. Unless the blind is always down....

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    ya i am also considering removing the wall betw living & 1st bedroom then built a glass panel like the showflat.....have'nt decided yet leh....looking at the construction progress i better decide quick man...

Ya...because of poor sales & back timing.

Look at WFK now, they have already started work. May TOP by end 2012 instead of 2015 as stated in the booklet.

Maybe around June 2011... just my estimation... but end of 2010 will be a bit too optimistic

The construction suppose to start around end of 3Q2008, but think delayed until end of 1Q2009...

Yes, I like that idea... looks modern...

but I need that wall... to put a huge mirror/glass on the side that is facing the dinning room... coz fengshui... it is good to see yourself in the mirror when you makan... symbolize you makan "double"... means wealthy life...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

But we worried next time has to put in double effort to tidy up that room...otherwise will be not so nice to see a very untidy room from living hall. Unless the blind is always down....

2...y? big pain...wahahaha

hi driftwave, how many kids you have?

Beside multiplying your food, it will make your area look bigger too.
    Next time if we dont cook, can pop over your place for makan yea...

Yes, I like that idea... looks modern...

but I need that wall... to put a huge mirror/glass on the side that is facing the dinning room... coz fengshui... it is good to see yourself in the mirror when you makan... symbolize you makan "double"... means wealthy life...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

One too lonely. Two just nice.
    I have two kids too.

2...y? big pain...wahahaha

yah...cos my son starting P1 in 2011...so the sooner we move in, the lesser he have to travel....

Tempered glass wall and door are nice....but when they break.....its a pain to get it clean up and replaced! Y? my common toilet frosted tempered glass door just exploded in the wee hour 2 weeks back....boy was it a frightening experience.....lucky no one was in the toilet when it burst to pieces....my tempered glass door was quite thick and heavy, close to half an inch thick....i purposely custom made to the thicker and heavier ones yet it still shattered after 6yrs.....I still have quite a few huge panel in my home....not to frighten off anyone but its like a time bomb....btw, if the panel are too wide and huge, the poor constructor will have to carry it up by the stairs instead of the lift....mine is the case for the kitchen glass wall....so do think twice esp when u hv kids at home...

look like quite dangerous for children...

driftwave, seem like you have major reno in your current home.

Tempered glass wall and door are nice....but when they break.....its a pain to get it clean up and replaced! Y? my common toilet frosted tempered glass door just exploded in the wee hour 2 weeks back....boy was it a frightening experience.....lucky no one was in the toilet when it burst to pieces....my tempered glass door was quite thick and heavy, close to half an inch thick....i purposely custom made to the thicker and heavier ones yet it still shattered after 6yrs.....I still have quite a few huge panel in my home....not to frighten off anyone but its like a time bomb....btw, if the panel are too wide and huge, the poor constructor will have to carry it up by the stairs instead of the lift....mine is the case for the kitchen glass wall....so do think twice esp when u hv kids at home...

yeah, come come. you are welcome hehe

Beside multiplying your food, it will make your area look bigger too.
    Next time if we dont cook, can pop over your place for makan yea...

Sorry i dun mean to be kapo...err or mabbe i am..... really curious what do u do for a living. u dun seem to need to work and so free one

Master noblebaby, u really know a lot abt fengshui. I hv this fsngshui booklet, it did say cooker must hv a backing.

maybe he is a boss...

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    Sorry i dun mean to be kapo...err or mabbe i am..... really curious what do u do for a living. u dun seem to need to work and so free one

haha......of cos i have a full time job. I also need to work late some time.
    Just that my boss is a very flexible person. As long as we do our part, he gave us the flexibility of managing our working hour.

Quote Originally Posted by venus