Page 64 of 117 FirstFirst ... 343944495459606162636465666768697479848994 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

No worry....can go for regular jog at Bedok Reservoir Park (4.3km) or Bedok Town Park (2.4km)....or cycle to East Coast Park via the Eastern Coastal Park Connector. This is what attracted me to Waterfront Waves - LIVE WHERE YOU PLAY!

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    very soon we see a lot of fatty resident in WFW......probably I'm the 1st...hahaha.....

Business hour
    11am to 2pm
    5pm to 11pm

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    depend on the size of the crabs.
    we ordered 4 crabs and costs abt $70. Cheap or Ex?

You can call in advance to order first (Linda 90907155). Said recommended by Jeffrey (my friend). Request to cook by 主厨. Asked for free dessert too. Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    yeah as long as not directly opp is ok. but side by side one....u say ok but noble baby said not ok....so who's right?
    my kitchen hob and basin is side by side, and the fengshui master is ok with that but he mentioned if the basin and hob swap position, then no good. so i guess there may be more considerations than just simply side by side. the position of basin and hob (e.g. which is near to window/dining room) is also important, i guess. i didnt pay too much attention to his explanation as long as it is ok.

mind the share the current position of your kitchen hob and basin with repect to the kitchen window and door?

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    my kitchen hob and basin is side by side, and the fengshui master is ok with that but he mentioned if the basin and hob swap position, then no good. so i guess there may be more considerations than just simply side by side. the position of basin and hob (e.g. which is near to window/dining room) is also important, i guess. i didnt pay too much attention to his explanation as long as it is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    mind the share the current position of your kitchen hob and basin with repect to the kitchen window and door?
    Hob is near to door and basin near to window.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Hob is near to door and basin near to window.
    Door as in kitchen door and window in yard? Like when u walk in kitchen entrance u reach the hob 1st then the sink , walk further in u hv a window facing u. correct?

Salted egg crabs.

cheap... !!! I one person can finish all 4, yum yum...

Find one day we meet up to eat crab!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Walau, journalist ken...

if you dont mind, pls help to compile a list of yummy food at bedok area.

Salted egg crabs.

what is the ceiling height for WFW? or what should be the standard for condo?

minimum 2.8 to 2.9m.

what is the ceiling height for WFW? or what should be the standard for condo?

so far any one write in to opt-out any wall or toilet bowl?!? pls share so can steal some idea...

very soon cannot already....so better make ur decision quick....going to be 4th-5th floor soon....

so far any one write in to opt-out any wall or toilet bowl?!? pls share so can steal some idea...

seems like you guys are very free... no need to work meh ??? me thinking of opt-out wall. will let u know if do so.... .. anyway, receive call from lawyer... next week got to pay 1st drawdown....

need to setup any thing for the draw down... or automatically?!?

need to setup CPF acc to contribute certain amount right???

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    seems like you guys are very free... no need to work meh ??? me thinking of opt-out wall. will let u know if do so.... .. anyway, receive call from lawyer... next week got to pay 1st drawdown....

need to setup any thing for the draw down... or automatically?!?

need to setup CPF acc to contribute certain amount right???
    me issue cheque to developer for 1st drawdown, the instalment will pay cash via giro.

you didnt take any bank loan???

me issue cheque to developer for 1st drawdown, the instalment will pay cash via giro.

you didnt take any bank loan???
    how i wish, ha ha ...... my loan is less than 80%..... that's why i need to pay the 1st 10% ( after the 5% + 15% ) to the developer. my instalment paying cash.

I have already paid my 2nd instalment liow.

how i wish, ha ha ...... my loan is less than 80%..... that's why i need to pay the 1st 10% ( after the 5% + 15% ) to the developer. my instalment paying cash.

yeah.. still hesitating... thinking to remove the wall btw master-room and bedroom 2... just worried next time no $$$ to build back the wall...

very soon cannot already....so better make ur decision quick....going to be 4th-5th floor soon....

i still havent, sienz... couldn't wait to pay...

I have already paid my 2nd instalment liow.

Leave it as it is. Dont forget fengshui master said stack 25 is very 旺for 早生贵子,多子多孙!

Keep the 2 bedrooms for your kids....

yeah.. still hesitating... thinking to remove the wall btw master-room and bedroom 2... just worried next time no $$$ to build back the wall...

ahaha... i remember that... therefore I'll build a room that is convertible btw study and bedroom.

so my domestic helper will need to Zzzz in the HS and "pang" in the WC...

Leave it as it is. Dont forget fengshui master said stack 25 is very 旺for 早生贵子,多子多孙!

Keep the 2 bedrooms for your kids....

any way to know the location of the air-con unit??? coz if opt-out the wall... maybe not hav place to install the air-con unit

based on the showflat and most condos, it shd b on top of the entrance into the room....

any way to know the location of the air-con unit??? coz if opt-out the wall... maybe not hav place to install the air-con unit

ya i am also considering removing the wall betw living & 1st bedroom then built a glass panel like the showflat.....have'nt decided yet leh....looking at the construction progress i better decide quick man...

if there is an air-con unit on that wall... after remove it... the air-con need to shifted... and may b shifted to an awkward location...

I also asked the same question if I wan to remove the wall btw master n bedroom 1....

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    ya i am also considering removing the wall betw living & 1st bedroom then built a glass panel like the showflat.....have'nt decided yet leh....looking at the construction progress i better decide quick man...

if there is an air-con unit on that wall... after remove it... the air-con need to shifted... and may b shifted to an awkward location...

I also asked the same question if I wan to remove the wall btw master n bedroom 1....
    ya hor never thought about the aircon....you know where is the aircon location....u referring to aircon in the bedroom or living area?

i will go down WFW showflat this sat just to take a look again and maybe talk to the agent to find out more about removing this wall thing...

minimum 2.8 to 2.9m.
    Yup... thats the standard. But some condos like Coastal Breeze have 3.1m to 3.5m ceiling height.
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

i dont have any idea on the air-con location... but Driftwave mentioned most of the sir-con unit will be on top of the entrance, which is quite true...

i think the location for the air-con unit in the showflat will be slightly different from the actual unit...

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    ya hor never thought about the aircon....you know where is the aircon location....u referring to aircon in the bedroom or living area?

i will go down WFW showflat this sat just to take a look again and maybe talk to the agent to find out more about removing this wall thing...

actually the other concern is where the aircon piping are being routed, will it pass thru the wall that is going to be hacked down? nobody noes....

I'm considering not installing the master bedroom wardrobe...ask them to leave the unassemble wardrobe in the house, I can pass it to my in-law to install in her house....and considering not to have the kitchen wall built as well......open concept....so I have a dry/wet kitchen together....not sure if that is a good idea in terms of fengshui? the cooker thou not directly facing the sink or living room but can be seen in the living room....anybody any idea on that?

i dont have any idea on the air-con location... but Driftwave mentioned most of the sir-con unit will be on top of the entrance, which is quite true...

i think the location for the air-con unit in the showflat will be slightly different from the actual unit...