Page 62 of 117 FirstFirst ... 323742475257585960616263646566677277828792 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

for my unit, the bay window is sitting beside the kitchen cabinet, i will build a storage cabinet on it n make it same level as the kitchen cabinet/sink... Then i will hav more space to put thing or used it as space to prepare food...

Ooo i m still waiting the bank to bill me... Mayb october...

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    Seems like everyone is concern on the usage of kitchen, so many discussions...my main concern will be the bay window area...seems abit waste of space there...any good ideas???

oh by the way receive lawyer call developer have billed the foundation work for my unit....

yes i have a dry kitchen...but was wondering can they relocate the water basis there? if so it will be good becos the current design is the cooker is opposite the basin so it is pretty cramp....
    is the cooker hob directly opp the sink? If so i think its bad for fengshui.

fire n water...

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    is the cooker hob directly opp the sink? If so i think its bad for fengshui.

how to overcome bad fengshui?

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    fire n water...

Fire and water fight each other... this can lead to arguement and conflict within the family... so, move the sink away... try not to let both facing each other directly... sitting side-by-side is also not very good... can put some thing green in between, such as a small plant.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    how to overcome bad fengshui?

oic....so better to shift the basin to bay window.
    hmm...maybe call up developer to check.

Fire and water fight each other... this can lead to arguement and conflict within the family... so, move the sink away... try not to let both facing each other directly... sitting side-by-side is also not very good... can put some thing green in between, such as a small plant.

haha... if only you believe in fengshui...

Hi linchong, have you got your unit?

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Hi noblebaby and Douk,

Thanks for your advices. For the 2nd question, I know the 15% can pay using cpf. How about the monthly loan payment ($2800) to the bank? My gf and my cpf contribution per month is around 2800 also. Can all of it be channeled to pay the monthly loan?

oh I didn't know side by side also cannot. For the opp each other's case how to put green plant in between? put right in the middle if the kitchen ah?

Fire and water fight each other... this can lead to a

rguement and conflict within the family... so, move the sink away... try not to let both facing each other directly... sitting side-by-side is also not very good... can put some thing green in between, such as a small plant.

put a green carpet

oh I didn't know side by side also cannot. For the opp each other's case how to put green plant in between? put right in the middle if the kitchen ah?

put a green carpet

Like that also can ah LOL

put a green carpet

Can....dont forget we are a bunch of Crazy people with crazy ideas.

Venus, have you found your Optima's neighbour?

can... put those that look like a patch of green grass...

Stove is symbolic of wealth... Plant is wood... if the wood is placed near to the fire (stove) creates stronger fire energy... wood feeds fire... money money come, don't play play yeah...

from feng shui study, stove and sink must be placed properly... stove not only represent the wealth of the person who support the family... but also the health of that person...

the original layout of the kitchen, with a corner that seperates the stove and sink is the best layout... if only you believe in fengshui... if not, no need to bother...

May I know what is the developer number I could call and check with them?

Contact no : 62732122

Quote Originally Posted by pang
    May I know what is the developer number I could call and check with them?

hmm i thought its ok leh becos its not directly facing each other....just watch the video clip on the showflat to be double sure....confirmed not directly opposite......for me not so much of fengshui but in terms of layout will be better if can shift to the bay window there.....but the bay window is very low i think lower then waist level so does it mean they have to change the window to a smaller size if want to shift the basin there?

Wah gd leh. now u hv a garden in the kitchen!!

Someone mentioned putting sink at bay window?? can meh? how abt drainage?

can... put those that look like a patch of green grass...

Stove is symbolic of wealth... Plant is wood... if the wood is placed near to the fire (stove) creates stronger fire energy... wood feeds fire... money money come, don't play play yeah...

no leh....either they are all hiding or most of them not buying for own stay so not interested to make friends with neighbours.

think diagonally opposite is ok. Side by side is ok, depends on whether fire/water cross path or not. better check with a feng shui master.

when the time is closer, I think we can form a group buy to leverage on the economy of scale of buying electrical appliances.....save us more $ for BBQ and beer......

Ken & Driftwave xifu... next time buy home electrical appliances must consult you guys...

yeah as long as not directly opp is ok. but side by side one....u say ok but noble baby said not ok....so who's right?

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    think diagonally opposite is ok. Side by side is ok, depends on whether fire/water cross path or not. better check with a feng shui master.

yup...to maximise the use of our kitchen mah....remember we have to allocate space for our laundry.....

yes...I had received the letter from my bank last week....start billing 1st day of the month and it includes the foundation part....

Seems like everyone is concern on the usage of kitchen, so many discussions...my main concern will be the bay window area...seems abit waste of space there...any good ideas???

oh by the way receive lawyer call developer have billed the foundation work for my unit....

yeah, buy more can bargain... i prefer energy saving... i'm a GREEN person...

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    yup...to maximise the use of our kitchen mah....remember we have to allocate space for our laundry.....

yes...I had received the letter from my bank last week....start billing 1st day of the month and it includes the foundation part....

side by side is not as bad as opposite... so put a green plant in between should be able to

yeah as long as not directly opp is ok. but side by side one....u say ok but noble baby said not ok....so who's right?

can.....drain out of the window directly....remember we are near parks and reservoir.....can recycle the water... .whahahaha.....

Wah gd leh. now u hv a garden in the kitchen!!

Someone mentioned putting sink at bay window?? can meh? how abt drainage?

oic. then i hv to go and buy a green plant le....thank you master

side by side is not as bad as opposite... so put a green plant in between should be able to

Hi all

Just received reply from Developer on the water slide.
    good and bad news... They are considering to add it in, but something might need to be taken out.

Sorry for the late reply.

We have checked with our project deparment and as informed, our architect is looking into the request of the water-slide. However, due to space constraint and safety criteria, some other proposed equipment may have to be omitted in lieu.

err.....got showroom video meh? ur personal collection? can share on youtube? :P

hmm i thought its ok leh becos its not directly facing each other....just watch the video clip on the showflat to be double sure....confirmed not directly opposite......for me not so much of fengshui but in terms of layout will be better if can shift to the bay window there.....but the bay window is very low i think lower then waist level so does it mean they have to change the window to a smaller size if want to shift the basin there?