Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 293439444954555657585960616263646974798489 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Is it true that only when the total amount in all CPF account is more than 100k can the owners pay the monthly installment by CPF?

Not that i know of. Maybe you would like to check with CPF directly.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrix
    Is it true that only when the total amount in all CPF account is more than 100k can the owners pay the monthly installment by CPF?

For the 1st property there is no such limit you can use all the amount in your CPF. However for 2nd property purchase you need to maintain a minimum sum of $52K (OA+SA) then you can use the balance for installment....

think they might hv increased the min sum to $58k already if i'm not wrong. double chk wif cpf...

Can check CPF online here.

will think about it... Realize the master bedroom is abit small... If build the wardrobe same as the showroom, then d door for the study room need to shift also... There is no door for the study room in d showroom...

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    It's better to write in early before they start to build your unit.
    For my previous apt, my neighbour requested the developer to convert the kitchen WC into a wet kitchen without additional cost. By the time we sent in our request, our level already built up and to re-configure the kitchen, we need to top up additional cash.

Only for second property... The excess amount above $60k can be used to pay for installment for the second property...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Only for second property... The excess amount above $60k can be used to pay for installment for the second property...
    oh has it increased??? better check with agent or banker to confirm then

yes, for those who hold more than 1 property... In order to use the CPF OA to pay for the second property, minimum sum in the OA must b $60k... Even the first property has been fully paid... Second property is always treated as investment....

you also need a minimum sum in the OA if you want to use the fund to invest in stock or unit trust....

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    oh has it increased??? better check with agent or banker to confirm then

yes, for those who hold more than 1 property... In order to use the CPF OA to pay for the second property, minimum sum in the OA must b $60k... Even the first property has been fully paid... Second property is always treated as investment....

you also need a minimum sum in the OA if you want to use the fund to invest in stock or unit trust....
    Thought that part of the $60K can be pledged by your 1st property that paid through CPF?

Hi,

I personally feel that the kitchen WC is too small? Anyone here has plan to
    convert it to other use?

It's better to write in early before they start to build your unit.
    For my previous apt, my neighbour requested the developer to convert the kitchen WC into a wet kitchen without additional cost. By the time we sent in our request, our level already built up and to re-configure the kitchen, we need to top up additional cash.

can convert into a place to put washing machine...

Quote Originally Posted by pang
    Hi,

I personally feel that the kitchen WC is too small? Anyone here has plan to
    convert it to other use?

yes...that's what my friend did to his Grosvenor view condo. He asked the contractor to remove the toilet bowl and put his washing machine there. He also fixed some nice storage shelves.

BUT the removed toilet bowl is now sitting inside his Home Shelter.
    Just in case if he sell his apt, the buyer may want him to fix it back.

can convert into a place to put washing machine...

Just curious, if we do away with the WC in the kitchen, will they still lay the toilet tiles or will it be the kitchen tiles?

Also they will not fix the door and sink ? OR must we instruct them exactly what we want them to do?

Last question, the PUB bill takes into account the number of WCs we have per unit. Any difference if it is removed at developer stage or by ourselves?

yes...that's what my friend did to his Grosvenor view condo. He asked the contractor to remove the toilet bowl and put his washing machine there. He also fixed some nice storage shelves.

BUT the removed toilet bowl is now sitting inside his Home Shelter.
    Just in case if he sell his apt, the buyer may want him to fix it back.
    that must be a old condo ?

cos i think for new condo ..they dont allow electrical appliances in the toilet ..

make sure you check before you do it .. i think most contractor would advise against it ..

Shld be almost the same time as Starville...abt 3 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    that must be a old condo ?

cos i think for new condo ..they dont allow electrical appliances in the toilet ..

make sure you check before you do it .. i think most contractor would advise against it ..

For my friend's case, the developer sticked to the toilet tiles...the sink still there.

For my previous apt, the developer laid the same tiles as kitchen. Nicer.

PUB will still takes into the account of the WC.

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Just curious, if we do away with the WC in the kitchen, will they still lay the toilet tiles or will it be the kitchen tiles?

Also they will not fix the door and sink ? OR must we instruct them exactly what we want them to do?

Last question, the PUB bill takes into account the number of WCs we have per unit. Any difference if it is removed at developer stage or by ourselves?

Bro, I think u got it partially correct....here's the reply from HDB which i email them a couple of mths back....but since then the $58k has taken effect.....

We refer to your email below.
    We understand that you and your spouse have purchased a HDB flat with both of your CPF savings and wish to purchase a private property.
    Please note that the use of your CPF savings for this second property will be impacted by the Multiple Property (MP) rule. Under this rule, if you already own a property bought with your CPF savings and wish to buy a second/subsequent property, from 1 July 2006, you will only be able to do so after setting aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum in your CPF accounts individually. This sum can be set aside with your savings in the Ordinary Account (OA) and Special Account (SA), including amounts withdrawn under the CPF Investment Scheme-SA.
    For your information, the prevailing Minimum Sum is $106,000 and half the prevailing Minimum Sum is $53,000. The amount of OA savings available for use towards the second/subsequent property would be the net amount of OA savings in excess of half the prevailing Minimum Sum. Please note that the Minimum Sum changes in July each year. Your withdrawals for the second/subsequent property will be stopped at any time if you are unable to set aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum.
    Please note that the total CPF withdrawals for the second property will be capped at the Valuation Limit (VL) for properties with at least 60 years of lease. The VL refers to the lower of the property purchase price and the market valuation price at the time of purchase.
    If you and your spouse intend to sell your current HDB flat, we will give you a grace period of six months to sell your HDB flat. During this period, both of you can use the full available balance in your CPF Ordinary Accounts for your new property. Both of you do not need to set aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum. Once the grace period is up, both of you should either own only one property, or satisfy half the prevailing Minimum Sum requirement if both of you own more than one property. If half the prevailing Minimum Sum requirement is not met, the Board will stop further withdrawals for the second property.
    The grace period is given as follows:
    (i) If you are buying a completed property - both of you will be given a grace period of six months from the completion of your purchase of your private property to sell off your current HDB flat; or
    (ii) If you are buying a property still under construction - both of you will be given a grace period of 6 months from the issuance of Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) of the private property to sell off your current HDB flat
    After both of you have sold your current HDB flat, both of you may use the monies refunded to your CPF accounts towards the housing payments of your new private property.

If you and your spouse decided not to sell your HDB flat and both of you are able to set aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum at a later stage, please instruct your lawyers to inform the Board of your intention and the Multiple Property rule will apply to your second property.
    If you and your spouse intend to apply to use both of your CPF savings towards the new property, please instruct your solicitors to submit the online application form, RPS/1A to the Board for processing.
    Do note that we will release the CPF savings only on completion of all legal documention, and after you have paid the 5% cash payment. Further, you would need to settle the cash difference between the purchase price and your CPF lumpsum and the loan first.

Please call us at 1800 227 1188 if you need any clarifications or email us at [email protected].

ken, you also removed the WC at the kitchen for your apt?

If really want to do, will remove the door n wall n make it like an open space. So kitchen will look bigger

For my friend's case, the developer sticked to the toilet tiles...the sink still there.

For my previous apt, the developer laid the same tiles as kitchen. Nicer.

PUB will still takes into the account of the WC.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks driftwave for the detailed information.

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    Bro, I think u got it partially correct....here's the reply from HDB which i email them a couple of mths back....but since then the $58k has taken effect.....

We refer to your email below.
    We understand that you and your spouse have purchased a HDB flat with both of your CPF savings and wish to purchase a private property.
    Please note that the use of your CPF savings for this second property will be impacted by the Multiple Property (MP) rule. Under this rule, if you already own a property bought with your CPF savings and wish to buy a second/subsequent property, from 1 July 2006, you will only be able to do so after setting aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum in your CPF accounts individually. This sum can be set aside with your savings in the Ordinary Account (OA) and Special Account (SA), including amounts withdrawn under the CPF Investment Scheme-SA.
    For your information, the prevailing Minimum Sum is $106,000 and half the prevailing Minimum Sum is $53,000. The amount of OA savings available for use towards the second/subsequent property would be the net amount of OA savings in excess of half the prevailing Minimum Sum. Please note that the Minimum Sum changes in July each year. Your withdrawals for the second/subsequent property will be stopped at any time if you are unable to set aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum.
    Please note that the total CPF withdrawals for the second property will be capped at the Valuation Limit (VL) for properties with at least 60 years of lease. The VL refers to the lower of the property purchase price and the market valuation price at the time of purchase.
    If you and your spouse intend to sell your current HDB flat, we will give you a grace period of six months to sell your HDB flat. During this period, both of you can use the full available balance in your CPF Ordinary Accounts for your new property. Both of you do not need to set aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum. Once the grace period is up, both of you should either own only one property, or satisfy half the prevailing Minimum Sum requirement if both of you own more than one property. If half the prevailing Minimum Sum requirement is not met, the Board will stop further withdrawals for the second property.
    The grace period is given as follows:
    (i) If you are buying a completed property - both of you will be given a grace period of six months from the completion of your purchase of your private property to sell off your current HDB flat; or
    (ii) If you are buying a property still under construction - both of you will be given a grace period of 6 months from the issuance of Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) of the private property to sell off your current HDB flat
    After both of you have sold your current HDB flat, both of you may use the monies refunded to your CPF accounts towards the housing payments of your new private property.

If you and your spouse decided not to sell your HDB flat and both of you are able to set aside half the prevailing Minimum Sum at a later stage, please instruct your lawyers to inform the Board of your intention and the Multiple Property rule will apply to your second property.
    If you and your spouse intend to apply to use both of your CPF savings towards the new property, please instruct your solicitors to submit the online application form, RPS/1A to the Board for processing.
    Do note that we will release the CPF savings only on completion of all legal documention, and after you have paid the 5% cash payment. Further, you would need to settle the cash difference between the purchase price and your CPF lumpsum and the loan first.

Please call us at 1800 227 1188 if you need any clarifications or email us at [email protected].

have not decided yet. Quite tempting to convert it to a storage area so i can use HS as my domestic helper room.

ken, you also removed the WC at the kitchen for your apt?

If really want to do, will remove the door n wall n make it like an open space. So kitchen will look bigger

I meant your previous apt, not WFW... did you remove the WC in the kitchen?

what is domestic helper room???

have not decided yet. Quite tempting to convert it to a storage area so i can use HS as my domestic helper room.

alamak...he put it very nicely....in short its maid room....

Oh...previous one..i did not remove..coz need to top up a few thousands to tear down the wall.

If i convert the WC to storage area, than i can use the HS as a maid (dosmetic helper) room.

I have an idea to shift the kitchen wash basin to the kitchen baywindow. This way, i can free up the current space for other electrical appliances such as rice cooker, hot water flask, etc. Not sure if feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Thought that part of the $60K can be pledged by your 1st property that paid through CPF?
    already factor in. min sum should be 120k, half of it pledged using 1st property, so is 60k.

do you think you will be short of washroom, if every one want to "pang-sxx" at the same time, including your maid?!?!

i also want to place the washing machine in there... but if i hav a maid next time, then no place for her to "pang"... so my the other half not agree...

my kitchen is smaller... the bay window there i will level it up, and build a storage place there... on the top, i can use it as a place to prepare food...

Since I dont hav a dry kitchen, now I dont know where to put my coffee machine and mini wine cellar... planning to put an aquarium also... no place ler....

Oh...previous one..i did not remove..coz need to top up a few thousands to tear down the wall.

If i convert the WC to storage area, than i can use the HS as a maid (dosmetic helper) room.

I have an idea to shift the kitchen wash basin to the kitchen baywindow. This way, i can free up the current space for other electrical appliances such as rice cooker, hot water flask, etc. Not sure if feasible.

I think we can start a reno thread soon....if can form a group buy tat b fantastic....

wow....sounds like ur hse a lot of people?...but i dun think everyone so chun to LS at the same time rite? hahaha....my "Domestic Helper" always constipate ....for me, i can live with 2 toilets...hahaha....

do you think you will be short of washroom, if every one want to "pang-sxx" at the same time, including your maid?!?!

i also want to place the washing machine in there... but if i hav a maid next time, then no place for her to "pang"... so my the other half not agree...

my kitchen is smaller... the bay window there i will level it up, and build a storage place there... on the top, i can use it as a place to prepare food...

Since I dont hav a dry kitchen, now I dont know where to put my coffee machine and mini wine cellar... planning to put an aquarium also... no place ler....

wow...sounds like u going to overhaul the whole kitchen.....so are u going to write in for such changes or wait till the renovation? I have a very long kitchen....was considering of converting half of it to dry kitchen but it may end up b a big overhaul....still pondering....

me still pondering too.

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    wow...sounds like u going to overhaul the whole kitchen.....so are u going to write in for such changes or wait till the renovation? I have a very long kitchen....was considering of converting half of it to dry kitchen but it may end up b a big overhaul....still pondering....

Oooo, thought you already opt-in for dry kitchen??

me still pondering too.