Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 273237424752535455565758596061626772778287 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

not only our condo....when it is official, the nearby HDB and condos with direct access will bound to go up by at least 3%-5% in value......

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    Wow, our thread is so hot today...was out for NDP preview so miss out all the activity ....just manage to catch up on all the postings...

Great to hear abt the MRT going to be so nearby.... definitely will push up the prices for our condo

wow, so garang ah?.....as for the invisible grille, have to really chk with Mgmt b4 installing, else later receive lawyer letter to hv it remove.....today ST have a column on all the Condo dos and don'ts...quite interesting to know some of the cannot do....

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    My fren who stayed in HDB had a curved protruding grille installed at her balcony. The last time I visited, her son was up on top of the grille doing tarzan. It looks scary cos the middle portion of the grille is actually protruding outside

I like the idea of the invisible grille (if it is really so invisible!) and the mgt allows...

Default DTL3

DTL2

Actual location for DTL2 stations unveiled in July 2008, and civil tender calling started in the same month based on the following time table.

DTL3

Based on the following schedule for DTL3, civil tender calling will begin in October... therefore, the actual location for DTL3 stations may be announced to the public by October '09, let's wait and see

wow....did u manage to have a sneak peep at the blueprint? so chances r it will be on the extreme opposite end of the park....so in this case LTA would have blanket most of the residential areas in the area....i.e. Bedok Reservoir Blk 600+, Blk 750+, Bedok North Blk 520+ and Yu Neng Primary school area all are covered.....

meaning the MRT should be directly behind Baywater/Waterfront Key area?.....

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    one of the engineer was there....they even described how the tunnels will run underground.

from the analysis, chances r it will be behind Baywater area....

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    The length of the town park is about 1.5KM, if the 2 stations are seperated by a distance of 1KM, then one of the stations will be quite near to us, maybe 200m away... that is quite a good distance, not so far and yet not so near...

the concept is similar to Mi Casa but they get sliding door wardrobe whereas WFW uses door type....even Mi Casa dun get oven....this is consistent with FEO development....

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel
    Hi all Crazy club members... today I went down to the showflat, i feel so glad we all have bought wfw. cos this key very poor thing.. walldrobe not full height still got lobang, no oven cos developer replace with marble flooring.. kaoz i wonder why WFK 2 bedroom can sold out so fast!

Revised location for station T27, T28 & T29, based on Ken's input... There will be several exits for each station at both sides of the PIE...

Yes, its a direct cut and paste....even the brochures print are similar.....
    the only diff is Mi Casa gets the Mediterranean styled buliding....other than tat you can say its Mi Casa of the east.....hahaha.....only thing WFK is much more expensive and comes with Marble Flooring....

washing machine slot into small corner for all the unit? I don't like this concept, as the dust will gather on top of the machine and it is very difficult to clean... especially near the kitchen, make things worst...

I feel like WFK is very "Mi-casa" feel... even WFK official website feel like "Mi-casa"... maybe this is the stype of FEO...

interesting....tat wud b behind blk 722/723....

Revised location for station T27, T28 & T29, based on Ken's input... There will be several exits for each station at both sides of the PIE...

It can be behind WFK/Baywater too... +/- 100 meter

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    interesting....tat wud b behind blk 722/723....

interestingly....it will still be under 5min of walk to MRT....whahaha...

My feel is behind WFK/Baywater. Remember the photo you pointed out the soil investigator?

yaya, actually I don't want the station to be too near to WFW... I prefer to see more greens... within 100-150 meter walk is good...

interestingly....it will still be under 5min of walk to MRT....whahaha...

how come so lousy?!?! selling at $640psf up but no oven provided???

Swing door is better than sliding...

the concept is similar to Mi Casa but they get sliding door wardrobe whereas WFW uses door type....even Mi Casa dun get oven....this is consistent with FEO development....

Momoliu, how many unit left during your last visit? Any info?

Quote Originally Posted by momoliu
    Ken, nice job...thanks for the update!

I don't think they've officially re-launched the remaining stacks (as of wednesday) but they are currently selling units in these stacks to buyers. For instance, level 5-10 of stack 17 were sold (where stack 17 is "officially" unreleased). 04-17 commands a price of $973,710, while 11-17 will cost $1.032 mil. This current strong demand is indeed a sharp contrast to those of us who bought in Mar-May (where a buyer was easily outnumbered by the number of agents at the showflat).

In any case, our WFW crazy club rocks! Welcome to all newbies

Seowhazel, any info on the unit left for WFW?

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel
    Hi all Crazy club members... today I went down to the showflat, i feel so glad we all have bought wfw. cos this key very poor thing.. walldrobe not full height still got lobang, no oven cos developer replace with marble flooring.. kaoz i wonder why WFK 2 bedroom can sold out so fast!

WFK is using the pole system wardrobe which is commonly found in walk-in wardrobe. Heard pole system is more expensive.

The MRT maybe building north of reservoir instead of south. Any confirmation of the name of station? So we can predict more accurately.

i think we did sufficient research n analysis for the prediction of future mrt station... If you want to get better assurance, you can walk down to the park n talk to those soil investigators... Or mayb ppl from LTA if you hav insiders...

If there is NO mrt station in the park at all during the official announcement, we are still happy with in... The main thing for us is the beautiful reservoir n its nature surrounding... This is the main selling point of WFW/WFK

Quote Originally Posted by eddiehu
    The MRT maybe building north of reservoir instead of south. Any confirmation of the name of station? So we can predict more accurately.

mind to update us the sales of WFW & WFK? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eddiehu

Other than the sold-out of stack 20 and these 6 units in stack 17, I think it should be more or less the same as the last sale figures mentioned in this forum (eg., stack 11 has only 2 units sold)....FEO and FCL are pushing WFK into the limelight (I mean WFW showflat was not well-lit when we visited a few days ago) ...but buyers have the luxury to walk over to WFW showflat (only the 4 bedder showflat is retained) if they don't like WKF (2 and 3 bedder showflats).

Momoliu, how many unit left during your last visit? Any info?

Hi,

My girlfriend and I visited waterfront wave showflat and we really like what we saw and are interested in buying. Will like to seek the help of experts here for 2 questions:

(1) When applying for a home loan for a private condo, do banks consider both me and my girlfriend's combined earning power or only mine? (we are only planning to get married/ROM only 2 years later, so at the time of applying for the loan, our status will still be single)

(2) I calculated roughly a $700k loan for a condo will mean around loan payment of $2,800/mth. Can my girlfriend's and my CPF be utilised to pay this monthly loan amount or we can only use cash to pay the bank? If can use cpf, how much is the max we can use per month?

Advance thanks for your kind advices!

Alan

Developer should noe better......to put it nicely....nowadays ppl use convectional microwave oven....no one use the traditional type....to put it bluntly....is to save cost....

Both Swing door and sliding door have advantage and disadvantage...for sliding type...its better to get ones that comes with carcass vs the type without...most of the new condo comes without the carcass...making it a bit flimsy....

for swing door...the wardrobe is very sturdy but if the room is small, then the swing door will take up slightly more space as you will need to cater enouf space for the door to open....

Hi Limchong:

1. If the unit is purchased under both of you and your gf's name (yes, you can purchase WFW together even both of you are still not married), then you can apply for the bank loan using both names, and the bank will take into account the combined income.

2. Yes, you can use CPF to pay for the monthly installment even you guys are still not married... You can also use the CPF to pay for the 15% downpayment but the first 5% must be paid by cash. You can also use CPF to pay for the stamp duty.

So, which unit are you looking at? and at what price?

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Hi,

My girlfriend and I visited waterfront wave showflat and we really like what we saw and are interested in buying. Will like to seek the help of experts here for 2 questions:

(1) When applying for a home loan for a private condo, do banks consider both me and my girlfriend's combined earning power or only mine? (we are only planning to get married/ROM only 2 years later, so at the time of applying for the loan, our status will still be single)

(2) I calculated roughly a $700k loan for a condo will mean around loan payment of $2,800/mth. Can my girlfriend's and my CPF be utilised to pay this monthly loan amount or we can only use cash to pay the bank? If can use cpf, how much is the max we can use per month?

Alan

If both of you will be the joint owner of the property, then both income will be considered.

max contribution in your ordinary CPF account. you can pay more through cpf if you have enough saving in the ordinary account until use up. but may want to consider keeping min sum in ordinary account instead of using it for instalment (meaning not using more than monthly contribution).

Hi,

Alan

It will be good if they are able to blend in MRT entrance with the surrounding greens.....

yaya, actually I don't want the station to be too near to WFW... I prefer to see more greens... within 100-150 meter walk is good...

Actually i like the wardrobe displayed in the 3-bedder showflat... the developer knocked down the wall and the wardrobe eats into the space of the study room next door... and make the master bedroom looks bigger... quite like the idea, but think not cheap to do that...

Developer should noe better......to put it nicely....nowadays ppl use convectional microwave oven....no one use the traditional type....to put it bluntly....is to save cost....

Both Swing door and sliding door have advantage and disadvantage...for sliding type...its better to get ones that comes with carcass vs the type without...most of the new condo comes without the carcass...making it a bit flimsy....

for swing door...the wardrobe is very sturdy but if the room is small, then the swing door will take up slightly more space as you will need to cater enouf space for the door to open....

The exit of the MRT will not take up alot of space... think no issue to blend it into the greens...

It will be good if they are able to blend in MRT entrance with the surrounding greens.....

Hi noblebaby and Douk,

Thanks for your advices. For the 2nd question, I know the 15% can pay using cpf. How about the monthly loan payment ($2800) to the bank? My gf and my cpf contribution per month is around 2800 also. Can all of it be channeled to pay the monthly loan?

Hi noblebaby and Douk,

Thanks for your advices. For the 2nd question, I know the 15% can pay using cpf. How about the monthly loan payment ($2800) to the bank? My gf and my cpf contribution per month is around 2800 also. Can all of it be channeled to pay the monthly loan?
    You and gf CPF (total or OA) is 2.8k ?! After a certain income level (is it 4.5k), your CPF OA contribution will be max about 1,000$ only right? So if you n gf income is 4.5k each, you can only pay up to 2k per month from your CPF OA. Correct me if I am wrong. May b u and gf all have 6m bonus per year