Page 47 of 117 FirstFirst ... 172227323742434445464748495051525762677277 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    Hi hi... Its me again. Miss Question here with a question.

Remember the agent saying that a free shuttle service will be provided from WFW to bedok interchange for the first year. I was thinking, would it be better if the shuttle service brings us to tampines interchange. Personally, i think that tampines has more to offer in terms of varity(Food, entertainment etc). While the area in bedok interchange seems limited. What do you guys think?
    hey, what about raffles city !!

Hi hi... Its me again. Miss Question here with a question.

Remember the agent saying that a free shuttle service will be provided from WFW to bedok interchange for the first year. I was thinking, would it be better if the shuttle service brings us to tampines interchange. Personally, i think that tampines has more to offer in terms of varity(Food, entertainment etc). While the area in bedok interchange seems limited. What do you guys think?
    You may be right if you are going to Tampines for leisure such as shoppings, food etc or for students, adults studying or working in the east.

But for those who work & study in town area or west area, they may prefer Bedok as they save a few stops of MRT travelling.

I wonder what is the operating hours? It makes a difference if the service caters for peak or non peak hours.

Savannah & Elias green provide permanent shuttle service. Cost shared by residents under MCST management. Wonder if WFW finds it feasible but then we don't know how much it cost.

But this will not be necessary comes 2016..... Hope earlier..

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    You may be right if you are going to Tampines for leisure such as shoppings, food etc or for students, adults studying or working in the east.

But for those who work & study in town area or west area, they may prefer Bedok as they save a few stops of MRT travelling.

I wonder what is the operating hours? It makes a difference if the service caters for peak or non peak hours.

Savannah & Elias green provide permanent shuttle service. Cost shared by residents under MCST management. Wonder if WFW finds it feasible but then we don't know how much it cost.

Unlikely to be earlier, given the current recession. We do not even know where the DTL3 stations are right now. If work in town/west, Bedok Reservoir does not seem to be very ideal choice if you don't drive. You can interview Savannah's residents, taking shuttle is no fun at all.

As per my last meet-up with someone working in LTA, DTL3 is still targeted for completion in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Unlikely to be earlier, given the current recession. We do not even know where the DTL3 stations are right now. If work in town/west, Bedok Reservoir does not seem to be very ideal choice if you don't drive. You can interview Savannah's residents, taking shuttle is no fun at all.
    Hi Kiat,
    If the DTL station (underground) in 2016 at WFW will be as near as DBay which one will you buy?
    Ignore this question if you have already bought.

Hi Kiat,

I have just interviewed one of the Savannah resident.
    He told me he bought it because of it's exclusiveness which
    is not near to any HDB blocks. He knew it is going to be inconvenience
    in terms of transport. But he chose resort lifestyle over convenience of "high class" HDB living, afterall he drives and he guess most of those who bought have the same preferred lifesyle as him whom he like it.
    Shuttle service did not come to his mind at all. It is just a bonus for his tai tai wife who is not working.

Hi Kiat,

Buying Bedok Reservoir Condo will not make sense and will never ever make sense for those who buy just for investment. The reservoir will looks like a longkang to him. The park is just a ulu forested area to him. Only condomiium painted with dollar notes will be a good buy to him

Hi Kiat,

Now I understand why you are here...Just check DB forum.
    Seemed not much interaction..can feel a bit bored.

yeah, they dont have the crazy club like WFW... Must b boring there at DBR... Still looking for more new members to join the WFW crazy club...

Hi Kiat,

Now I understand why you are here...Just check DB forum.
    Seemed not much interaction..can feel a bit bored.

Hi Kiat,
    If the DTL station (underground) in 2016 at WFW will be as near as DBay which one will you buy?
    Ignore this question if you have already bought.
    Yes, I will. I will probably sell off DB and join you guys once MRT location is confirmed. Should still have unit left since 1,600 units in total. My current workplace also part of DTL3 ...

join us?!? don't be so crazy to pay so much to get a unit at waterfront...

Yes, I will. I will probably sell off DB and join you guys once MRT location is confirmed. Should still have unit left since 1,600 units in total. My current workplace also part of DTL3 ...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    join us?!? don't be so crazy to pay so much to get a unit at waterfront...
    Very high meh, guess only list price is high ? secondary market at bedok reservoir very affordable leh.

Hi Kiat,

If that the case, most likely will see you then. Wait for the good news.....

I happened to drop by Natura Loft the other day, its interior is really like a condo, the master bedroom planter (balcony) overlooking the city....cool.... but then for $680K for Bishan HDB....fyi, in early May, some WFW mid floor 3 bedders (1281sqft) are going at $760K only.....need i say more?

Hey all,

I have got a question to ask. My friend is considering the DBSS at Bishan (Natural Loft). The agent quoted him a price at $680K for a five bedroom unit (120sqm).

Question is, is that worth it? I find that its really ridiculous paying such a price tag for a HDB flat. Then again, i maybe wrong as i am not sure about the market sentiments towards such projects.

P.S. I know its a thread for waterfront but i cant seem to find a thread for Natural loft) So do give me some comments on this.

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    I happened to drop by Natura Loft the other day, its interior is really like a condo, the master bedroom planter (balcony) overlooking the city....cool.... but then for $680K for Bishan HDB....fyi, in early May, some WFW mid floor 3 bedders (1281sqft) are going at $760K only.....need i say more?
    Just my 2 here. The Natura Loft is priced considering that the 5-rooms HDB in the area are already selling around $600K, so with the "condo" feel adds the price premium. Another attractiveness of the DBSS is the availability of the HDB loan, which makes one feels more secured.

Anyway cyl, this forum are for condos & such, so naturally there won't be any thread on public housing. You can do a web search for other forums that will have much discussion on Natura Loft, like www.myhometown.sg.

no MRT, no shopping mall, no future university, no business park... but selling at about the same price as DBR... sure very expensive....

now WFK is selling higher than WFW some more, really super crazy!

Very high meh, guess only list price is high ? secondary market at bedok reservoir very affordable leh.

Look who is shitting here again...

I have not disappeared into thin air. Have been visiting this thread every now and then but i refuse to post any comments.

Reason?

I feel that a forum is a place for people to exchange useful informations and ideas, discuss about constructive matters pertaining to in this case, Waterfront waves. Matters like good home loans, good schools, good reno deals, etc...

This one particular person jitkiat , no need to be bitchy about Waterfront waves. This is a home where many people here have bought and have come to love dearly. Cannot compare an apple to a pear and one man's meat is another man's poison. I am not defending this project but please... Every project has its flaws and beauties so stop trying to implant your ideas into others.
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg

Construction progress as of 13-Jul-2009.

No 760 (view from Bedok Reservoir Park)

No 760 (Stack 01 & 02)

No 760 (stack 03 & 04)

No 760 & 762

No 766 & 768

Thanks bro for the photo coverage, good man!

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Construction progress as of 13-Jul-2009.

No 760 (Stack 01 & 02)

No 760 (stack 03 & 04)

No 760 & 762

No 766 & 768

One more for Water Lover & Princessmum

No 766 (Stack 19 - 21)

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Don't take it so seriously in case we are neighbours in the future, I will congratulate you if you resist the temptation to sell at TOP. Resistance is futile.

Hi Ken,

Great job & effort.

Noblebaby - Your superimposed image was fantatsic. How about putting in the swimming pool with the slide-just kidding....

Don't quite understand certain part you mentioned. You mean part carpark aboveground and part below? The picture seemed to me no basement at all. Either that or the ceiling for the basement must be very low. Anyway not from building line, blk 760 can see the units already. The tallest part I guess must be the shelter if not the lift shaft -amazing.

Looks like the final product of WFW should be fantastic

Ken, your last photo updates was on 29 June... After just 2 weeks:

1 - Stack 01 - 04 up one (1) floor.
    2 - Stack 05 - 10 "emerged". This is fast!
    3 - Stack 11 - 14 Car park looks almost ready.
    4 - Stack 15 - 18 Car park is ready. laying down first floor. Look like unit facing swimming pool is progressing well.
    5 - Stack 19 - 24 Piling is done, layed down concreate cement for the base of carpark
    6 - Stack 26 - 29 Car park is done, direction of stack 28 - 29 facing is clearer.

** Saw the YTL cement "cars" in the photos, good quality cement! YTL is a very successful conglomerate from Malaysia. Don't play play...

Think T.O.P by 1H11

Water lover,

They actually dig about 1.5 meter into the ground at the first place... and then injected the concreate piles into the ground... from there, they build the carpark, with a height of about 2.5m... therefore, the top half of the carpark will be above the original ground level...

so the "basement" you see in the photos will be the carpark, if not, WFW will has no carpark... lol...

Hi Ken,

Great job & effort.

Noblebaby - Your superimposed image was fantatsic. How about putting in the swimming pool with the slide-just kidding....

Don't quite understand certain part you mentioned. You mean part carpark aboveground and part below? The picture seemed to me no basement at all. Either that or the ceiling for the basement must be very low. Anyway not from building line, blk 760 can see the units already. The tallest part I guess must be the shelter if not the lift shaft -amazing.

Next update end-July.

Fraser Centrepoint Homes Construction Progress pic is still at April 2009..

Hi Ken,

Great job & effort.

I hope the weather will be good in the coming months, so they can lay down one new floor within a 1.5 week time frame... Expect to see the top floor by year end for all the stacks.

They should speed up the frame construction, so can have more spare time for the interior and detail touching up before T.O.P.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170

Next update end-July.

Fraser Centrepoint Homes Construction Progress pic is still at April 2009..

Property Research:

Two Integrated Resorts, One Country by BNP

Attached Files Attached Files

Well, i hope so if we can be neighours.... we welcome you to the crazy family but given the fact that WFW will be increasing the starbuy price to match The Key.

Don't take it so seriously in case we are neighbours in the future, I will congratulate you if you resist the temptation to sell at TOP. Resistance is futile.

Hmm... our stack still only the foundation..

btw, has you started your installments yet?

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Thanks bro for the photo coverage, good man!