Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 141924293439404142434445464748495459646974 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Welcome welcome...

The crazy family is really getting bigger and bigger...

such a happy group here ... i am not a WFW owner i so jealous

you know .. you guys can form the committee next time ...

Although WFW is not a FH condo at prime area, but we are still very excited and really can't wait for our BBQ crazy party upon T.O.P!!!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

Pls count me in...Thks!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Although WFW is not a FH condo at prime area, but we are still very excited and really can't wait for our BBQ crazy party upon T.O.P!!!

Thks! I just dropped an email to them to with the request. Hope they can put in a slide for us. Did told them that new project like Mi Casa have it why WFW dun hv....since the theme is more of a water place, so a slide seems appropriate as well...hahaha.....the children can "Live Where They Play" as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Hi driftwave, welcome to our WFW crazy family.

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    Driftwave - 16
    EJEJ - 26

Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20

For the waterslides, last update from FCL staff - Yunn Ru, the project team is still reviewing the matter. You may like to write in your request to her ([email protected]).

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    Thks! I just dropped an email to them to with the request. Hope they can put in a slide for us. Did told them that new project like Mi Casa have it why WFW dun hv....since the theme is more of a water place, so a slide seems appropriate as well...hahaha.....the children can "Live Where They Play" as well.....
    can like that one meh ? although it costs nothing to the developer
    but agreeing to your request opens the door to more people asking for other stuff ...

developer cant take that risk ...
    some buyer can also say WATER mah ... likes request for a Dolphin fountain like in sentosa ...then how ?

but agreeing to your request opens the door to more people asking for other stuff ...

some buyer can also say WATER mah ... likes request for a Dolphin fountain like in sentosa ...then how ?
    I also cannot understand.. every thing can also write in and request.. macham like writing to MP like that..

Folks, If you want improvements to your project, don't be a cheapskate.. do it when TOP is past, form your own residence's committee and make the necessary changes (your can even have your own water theme park.. provided you gather enough votes and the necessary funds)

I think some of them already dreaming of being committee members..

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    I also cannot understand.. every thing can also write in and request.. macham like writing to MP like that..

Folks, If you want improvements to your project, don't be a cheapskate.. do it when TOP is past, form your own residence's committee and make the necessary changes (your can even have your own water theme park.. provided you gather enough votes and the necessary funds)
    well, if you don't ask, you will never get it. So, why not try asking?
    if fcl decides to add the water slide, the resident need not fork out their funds better to be cheapskate than to act highclass

Agreed, if you never ask, you will never know... We are not cheapskate, we are just requesting some extra small thing for the children... We are not requesting an indoor tennis court man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rainy
    well, if you don't ask, you will never get it. So, why not try asking?
    if fcl decides to add the water slide, the resident need not fork out their funds better to be cheapskate than to act highclass

Yo, you bought a unit in waterfront?...

Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

I hope he is not... if he owns a unit, better don't let me know his face...!

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Yo, you bought a unit in waterfront?...

Altough this is public forum. But if you have read the past threads, we haven't got people trying to stir shit here for quite a while. So lets NOT start one now..

Thank you for your 2 cents worth...

I hope he is not... if he owns a unit, better don't let me know his face...!
    bro, think u know his face.....

Mr Dragon

Smile

Hi Everyone! think i'm one of the newest kid in the block .
    Hope I did not miss out the action so far....I bought my unit early May at 631psf, high floor...after going thru all the new developments in the vicinity, I still think this is a nice place to be......most imptly, all the bedrooms r big enough for my kids...been to others where the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms cant fit two normal single beds....of course I there are many more reasons but shall not list out here....

btw, wat is the outcome of the water slide? I would like to put in a request as well...my 2 sons would definately love it....pls advise who to write in to and if there is a template to share, can PM me? Thks! Looking forward to meet u great neighbours....

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20
    Driftwave - 16
    Hi Driftwave, welcome welcome...I'm at stack 16 too

Default New to the forum

hi

i am new to the forum. I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment for investment purpose and did consider WFW as well. Can anyone advise me how is the layout for 2 bedroom and what was the launched price?

thanks!

if you neber ask, you neber noe....at least I tried....die w/o any regrets....if cannot then be it....just like when u get a carpark summon, ppl will still write in to appeal...sometime u get the waiver while some other time not....but at least there is still a certain %.

You neber noe rite? What if they really give us a simple slide out of good will?....u may say that I naive to think this way....but then life is full of unexpected...if everyone keep the mouth shut....then everything you wont get....the bare minimal is I dare to asked, I'm not taking them to gun point and say that they must.....just seeing how generous they r.....

Hi 1kcirdenk! Thk! we will be neighbours soon...in 2.5yrs time...hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by 1kcirdenk
    Hi Driftwave, welcome welcome...I'm at stack 16 too

Hi daphne, I believed that all the 2-bedroom unit have been fully sold out now.

You may want to consider the 3-bedroom... what is your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by daphne
    hi

i am new to the forum. I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment for investment purpose and did consider WFW as well. Can anyone advise me how is the layout for 2 bedroom and what was the launched price?

thanks!

hi

thanks!
    hi daphne, you can check out from here http://www.waterfrontwaves.com.sg/

2.5 yrs?!?

Based on current construction progress, I think max. 2 years to T.O.P from now...

Hi 1kcirdenk! Thk! we will be neighbours soon...in 2.5yrs time...hahaha....

thanks.

i honestly cannot afford a 3 bedroom. Budget around 600K +/-

Hi daphne, I believed that all the 2-bedroom unit have been fully sold out now.

You may want to consider the 3-bedroom... what is your budget?

Expected date of completion... A signboard at the construction site.

More than 75% sold to date

thanks.

i honestly cannot afford a 3 bedroom. Budget around 600K +/-

Default WFW group at facebook

hi join the waterfront waves group at facebook .

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel
    hihi, you had a unit in wfw?

You have a unit? Interested to join the WFW crazy club?

hihi, maybe can invite those members from Facebook to join us here... I think this WFW thread is more lively than some where else. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by seowhazel

2.5 yrs?!?

Based on current construction progress, I think max. 2 years to T.O.P from now...
    I hope it would be earlier too. Then i have to start research on pre-school for my kid.

Quote Originally Posted by icy
    I hope it would be earlier too. Then i have to start research on pre-school for my kid.
    hi icy, for pre-school, you may like to consider My First Classroom (http://www.myfirstclassroom.com/). I have no regret sending my daughters there. My younger one in K2 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    hi icy, for pre-school, you may like to consider My First Classroom (http://www.myfirstclassroom.com/). I have no regret sending my daughters there. My younger one in K2 this year.
    Thanks for sharing, I will put that down on my list. Does it has long waiting list that needs to enroll way in advance. Anyway my boy is still young.. He will only start nursery in yr 2011.

So you have to consider new primary school for your girl this year? Or she can follow her Jie jie?

Quote Originally Posted by icy
    Thanks for sharing, I will put that down on my list. Does it has long waiting list that needs to enroll way in advance. Anyway my boy is still young.. He will only start nursery in yr 2011.

So you have to consider new primary school for your girl this year? Or she can follow her Jie jie?
    Just need to call up the school to register your interest. Resonable school fees & good curriculum.

She will follow her elder sis in Red Swastika.