Page 43 of 117 FirstFirst ... 131823283338394041424344454647485358636873 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Ken,

Thanks for the effort. Good enough

I don't think the distance between stacks is too "crampy"... Below are some analysis I did together with Ken last week.

Photo 1:

The underground carpark will be partially "emerged" from the ground (to provide good air circulation?!?). Therefore, every thing including the stacks, play grounds, etc, will all be built on top of the carpark. The distance between stacks 11 & 12 and stacks 15, 16, 17 & 18 will be the size of the children splash pool, and it's on top of the carpark!

Photo 2:

Tennis courts is again on top of the car park... if you look at this photo carefully, you can find the location of the jogging track and the patio of the ground floor unit... I let you guys to find out...

Photo 3:

The ground floor unit is actually 1 or 2 meters higher relatives to the main road... Therefore, the entire WFW plateau will be elevated!!!

Last edited by noblebaby; 29-06-09 at 22:18.

Hi WFW Crazy members:

No need to worry, so far the construction looks great! Pls. comment (if any), and may post more analysis in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Hi WFW Crazy members:

No need to worry, so far the construction looks great! Pls. comment (if any), and may post more analysis in the future...
    Noblebaby, well done! This is the BEST ANALYSIS site report that i have seen and only in WFW thread.

I will continue to contribute site progress photos...

Hi guys
    You're just great!
    Its a really detailed analysis.
    I can visualise the project much better with your pics and overlay.
    I'm getting more excited day by day with the progress...
    Hope TOP can be earlier

* BTW, my understanding is that the BBQ pit is not supposed to be in the location indicated in Pic 2. It's supposed to be by the canal side right?

Princess, there are another 2 smaller BBQ pit near to the canal... total of 3 BBQ pits near the tennis courts...

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Hi guys
    You're just great!
    Its a really detailed analysis.
    I can visualise the project much better with your pics and overlay.
    I'm getting more excited day by day with the progress...
    Hope TOP can be earlier

* BTW, my understanding is that the BBQ pit is not supposed to be in the location indicated in Pic 2. It's supposed to be by the canal side right?

Hi Noblebaby

U sure?
    I asked the agent 3 times lei.
    She say its not a BBQ pit. Just a pavilion ..
    The 3rd BBQ pit is near the children's pool.

I checked the layout drawing. Also indicated there's no BBQ pit there.
    I dun quite fancy BBQ smell every weekend ...

haha... actually I also don't wish that is a BBQ pit... hope I'm wrong

Hi Noblebaby

U sure?

Hi Guys,

Great Job!!! Thanks for all the detailed explanation. I am also excited and hopefully the TOP can be faster. But a pity so far from the photos have not seen much on my stack 19 yet. Seems like that big tree is blocking or really nothing built yet?

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    Hi Guys,

Great Job!!! Thanks for all the detailed explanation. I am also excited and hopefully the TOP can be faster. But a pity so far from the photos have not seen much on my stack 19 yet. Seems like that big tree is blocking or really nothing built yet?
    Hi forte, refer to post #1260 for stack 19-21 photo. Cant really see much..but i have tried my best standing on top of the play slide to take this pic.

Ken, what you can do next time is to stand near to the fencing, then put your hands high up with your camera and then keep shoting...

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Hi forte, refer to post #1260 for stack 19-21 photo. Cant really see much..but i have tried my best standing on top of the play slide to take this pic.

Hi Ken,

You already done a fantastic job! Thanks for the photos update i know you have done your best.

I have visited the site once before as well but that was quite sometime ago and i think the HDB flats are not directly facing WFW thats why its not easy to get a full complete view also...

Ken, what you can do next time is to stand near to the fencing, then put your hands high up with your camera and then keep shoting...
    I would love to do that...but due to personal height restriction...haiz.... .

Nice shots of our construction, great job!

We are progressing well!!!

Long time didn't see Roger posting, he must be busy with other D16 properties. Meet him at the showflat some time.

Hi everyone,

I just bought a unit on stack 20 couple of days back..took me almost 2 hrs to read thru all the postings..haha..and im certainly impressed with all the hard work of my future neighbours..really fantastic!

I'm 1st time property buyer so lots to learn from all of you..

eagerly anticipating the bbq gathering on TOP..haha.. = )

Cheers..

Yoyo, another new member!!!

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24

Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21

Young Investor - 20

Congrats and welcome!!!

So is stack 20 fully sold? Any info on the available unit, and is there any price increament?

Quote Originally Posted by young_investor
    Hi everyone,

I just bought a unit on stack 20 couple of days back..took me almost 2 hrs to read thru all the postings..haha..and im certainly impressed with all the hard work of my future neighbours..really fantastic!

Cheers..

Hi young_investor, A warm welcome to our WFW Crazy Family Club.
    Care to share why u choose WFW?

Hi everyone,

Cheers..

Congrats and welcome!!!

So is stack 20 fully sold? Any info on the available unit, and is there any price increament?
    I think its just #2, #3 and #14 left.. not sure if there's any price increment but i bought mine at abt $695psf, high floor..

I think WFW has a fantastic location bcos of its proximity to bedok reservoir and town park..its also near various expressways and getting to town takes less than 30mins..a colleague who stays at the HDB behind WFW also says that the surroundings are generally nice and peaceful..My gf also likes the environment (reservoir + park) so we thought it would be good place for us to move in after marriage (planned in 2011)..

From an investment point of view, being near Changi Business Park, United World College and 4th Singapore University should ensure no lack of rental demand..

I guess the only drawback would be the current lack of public transport nearby..heard from my colleague its not very convenient getting around without a car..so hopefully that will be resolved by the shuttle bus and future mrt station at bedok reservoir..

Hi Noblebaby

U sure?

If it's a really BBQ pit, maybe you can write in to the WW project team to change the layout? move it somewhere?

From investment point of view, do you think spending close to $1.1Mil on a 99LH project worth it?

For me, the reservoir + park + peaceful surrounding worth more than what I paid... Bought for own stay, not invest...

I think its just #2, #3 and #14 left.. not sure if there's any price increment but i bought mine at abt $695psf, high floor..

I think WFW has a fantastic location bcos of its proximity to bedok reservoir and town park..its also near various expressways and getting to town takes less than 30mins..a colleague who stays at the HDB behind WFW also says that the surroundings are generally nice and peaceful..My gf also likes the environment (reservoir + park) so we thought it would be good place for us to move in after marriage (planned in 2011)..

From an investment point of view, being near Changi Business Park, United World College and 4th Singapore University should ensure no lack of rental demand..

I guess the only drawback would be the current lack of public transport nearby..heard from my colleague its not very convenient getting around without a car..so hopefully that will be resolved by the shuttle bus and future mrt station at bedok reservoir..

Photo 1:

The underground carpark will be partially "emerged" from the ground (to provide good air circulation?!?). Therefore, every thing including the stacks, play grounds, etc, will all be built on top of the carpark. The distance between stacks 11 & 12 and stacks 15, 16, 17 & 18 will be the size of the children splash pool, and it's on top of the carpark!

Photo 2:

Tennis courts is again on top of the car park... if you look at this photo carefully, you can find the location of the jogging track and the patio of the ground floor unit... I let you guys to find out...

Photo 3:

The ground floor unit is actually 1 or 2 meters higher relatives to the main road... Therefore, the entire WFW plateau will be elevated!!!

From investment point of view, do you think spending close to $1.1Mil on a 99LH project worth it?

For me, the reservoir + park + peaceful surrounding worth more than what I paid... Bought for own stay, not invest...
    As Singaporeans become more affluent and desire a higher quality of living, I believe the demand for such waterfront projects will increase. The reason why I chose a larger unit is because I think developers nowadays generally like to build many small units rather than few large units. Though demographics factors may suggest higher demand for smaller units, I believe that there will still be many who are willing to pay a premium for space. I'm not so concerned abt LH and FH because I dun foresee the lifespan of WFW to be more than 20 years (40 years max).

Despite the above, I would still think that my primary objective is for own stay rather than investment. Then again, isnt that an investment as well? (spending 1.1m and reap dividends from personal and family joy)..

Hi young_investor,

We bot WFW because of the surrounding environment too. Love the reservoir & town park.

No worry abt the public transport. Here are the list of buses going pass Waterfront Waves currently
    Bus no :-
    2N - MARINA CTR TER
    5 - BT MERAH INT / PASIR RIS INT
    21 - ST. MICHAEL'S TER / PASIR RIS INT
    22 - ANG MO KIO INT / TAMPINES INT
    59 - BISHAN INT / CHANGI VILLAGE TER
    65 - HARBOURFRONT INT / TAMPINES INT
    66 - JURONG EAST INT / BEDOK INT
    228 - BEDOK INT (Loop)
    506 - JURONG EAST INT / UPP EAST COAST TER
    CT18 - NEW BRIDGE RD TER / BEDOK INT
    SS2 - BEDOK INT / BEDOK
    You can check the details of bus journey over here
    http://www.sbstransit.com.sg

Hi everyone,

Cheers..
    Hi welcome... I am on stack 20 too.

Welcome welcome to the crazy family....

Yup no price increment, stack 20 still on starbuy price...

Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Hi Everyone! think i'm one of the newest kid in the block .
    Hope I did not miss out the action so far....I bought my unit early May at 631psf, high floor...after going thru all the new developments in the vicinity, I still think this is a nice place to be......most imptly, all the bedrooms r big enough for my kids...been to others where the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms cant fit two normal single beds....of course I there are many more reasons but shall not list out here....

btw, wat is the outcome of the water slide? I would like to put in a request as well...my 2 sons would definately love it....pls advise who to write in to and if there is a template to share, can PM me? Thks! Looking forward to meet u great neighbours....

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20
    Driftwave - 16

Hi driftwave, welcome to our WFW crazy family.

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    Driftwave - 16
    EJEJ - 26

Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20

For the waterslides, last update from FCL staff - Yunn Ru, the project team is still reviewing the matter. You may like to write in your request to her ([email protected]).

Welcome welcome...

The crazy family is really getting bigger and bigger...

Hi driftwave, welcome to our WFW crazy family.

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    Driftwave - 16
    EJEJ - 26

Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20

For the waterslides, last update from FCL staff - Yunn Ru, the project team is still reviewing the matter. You may like to write in your request to her ([email protected]).
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org