Page 35 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51015202530313233343536373839404550556065 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    We paid 20% downpayment... so only start the installment when brickwall work finished?!?
    Should start sometime in Sep or end of the year. Seems that construction is pretty fast and on track.
    Home of Waterfront Waves @ http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Should start sometime in Sep or end of the year. Seems that construction is pretty fast and on track.
    Why didn't take the Interest Absorb Scheme (IAS)- only start paying
    instalment when TOP. Interest absorb by developer.

Is there a big difference in the price if choose IAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Why didn't take the Interest Absorb Scheme (IAS)- only start paying
    instalment when TOP. Interest absorb by developer.

Is there a big difference in the price if choose IAS?
    You pay extra 2 or 3% premium.

Hi

Any comments or views on Stack 16 from this who has bought a unit?

Thanks

WFW Progress Payment Schedule.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Just came back from WFW show suite. Was told that "Waterfront Key" has been renamed to "The Key".
    Hmnn... Why called "key"...???

Quote Originally Posted by moshimoshi
    Hi

Any comments or views on Stack 16 from this who has bought a unit?

Thanks
    View from stack 16 may blocked by future development...

Hmnn... Why called "key"...???
    I asked the same question......the agent dont have an answer too.

Ken, did u ask the agent abt the sales?

Ken, did u ask the agent abt the sales?
    According to him sales is moving and at least 1 to 2 units sold in everyday.

There was quite a good crowd on Sat when i was there.

"The key" mean the key to the waterfront wave. Another project that next to waterfront wave be "The Door". The door that go out from waterfront wave.

Default Just Bought WFW

Dear All,

I guess im the latest newbie to WFW, my wife and I just bought the unit last night..we got the dry kitchen too cos it would prob make the place look more spacious.

Quote Originally Posted by EJEJ
    Dear All,

I guess im the latest newbie to WFW, my wife and I just bought the unit last night..we got the dry kitchen too cos it would prob make the place look more spacious.
    Hi EJEJ, welcome to WFW Crazy Family.
    Which stack did you get?

Hi EJEJ, welcome to WFW Crazy Family.
    Which stack did you get?
    Got dry kitchen means not stack 25 loh...

Welcome EJEJ... you can PM me you contacts so that we can keep a records fo the owners fo WW. Cheers

dear all,

Thanks for the warm-E welcome..we got stack 26...really wanted 11 cos i like the space, but too ex..so look at PIE instead of the pool lor

dear all,

Thanks for the warm-E welcome..we got stack 26...really wanted 11 cos i like the space, but too ex..so look at PIE instead of the pool lor
    Hihi, so you got the last unit for stack 26?
    Nice facing & no afternoon sun. There is a side gate just in front of your block to the park.

dear all,

Not bad either. You will have more privacy. For Stack 11, although the view is very very good but may be too close to Stake 8. The kitchen will be slightly darker as no BW.

Hi danllf, have you decided to get one unit at WFW?

Hi danllf, have you decided to get one unit at WFW?
    hehe... you can consider me as yes.

Quote Originally Posted by danllf
    hehe... you can consider me as yes.
    Which stack are you getting?

thanks people for the reassurance..i must admit I had a bad experience once of buying a new condo, so i wasnt totally convinced about my choice. But like what u guys mentioned, i do like the facing, and i walked to the site with the agent just to check out the noise from PIE...really just hope the trees in the park do their jobs well...and my wife and i are really hoping (of course prob in vain) that we might even be able to catch some stray fireworks if they decide to shoot it so high.. : )

what made you guys choose wfw? we were decided between this place and casa merah. i like CM cos of location (i like makan at simpang bedok), but we prefer the layout of wfw, and while we are not facinb the reservoir, its nice to be near the place.

dear all,

Got your PM... face PIE good, away from the HDBs but be prepared. Sure got traffic noise one.

Stack 03 - sold out
    Stack 04 - sold out
    Stack 11 - #04 -#06 released
    Stack 12 - #04 -#06 released
    Stack 15 - sold out
    Stack 16 - 8 Units
    Stack 19 - 5 Units
    Stack 20 - 11 Units
    Stack 21 - sold out
    Stack 22 - sold out
    Stack 23 - 4 units
    Stack 24 - 8 units
    Stack 25 - 1 unit
    Stack 26 - sold out
    Stack 27 - 1 unit
    Stack 28 - 6 units
    Stack 29 - sold out

Above is latest and some units price increase. For those who would like to hear the fengshui, feel free to come down this Sat at 3pm to listen to a talk by a fengshui master arrange by developer.

rdgs
    francis

thanks people for the reassurance..i must admit I had a bad experience once of buying a new condo, so i wasnt totally convinced about my choice. But like what u guys mentioned, i do like the facing, and i walked to the site with the agent just to check out the noise from PIE...really just hope the trees in the park do their jobs well...and my wife and i are really hoping (of course prob in vain) that we might even be able to catch some stray fireworks if they decide to shoot it so high.. : )

what made you guys choose wfw? we were decided between this place and casa merah. i like CM cos of location (i like makan at simpang bedok), but we prefer the layout of wfw, and while we are not facinb the reservoir, its nice to be near the place.
    Hi

Welcome! I also just bot a unit recently...I also like WFW layout as compared to some of the other developments...also the surroundings is much less crowded ...for me after a busy day of work i can just across the road to have a nice stroll along the reservoir....

We like WFW because of its natural surroundings - lush greenery of Bedok Town Park & the serenity of the Bedok Reservoir. My kids love the reservoir park as they can watch squirrels running around....

Hi we pick WFW becos of the layout too - the rest of the bedrooms are bigger as compared to the others that we have seen. Just 1 balcony is enough for us - not too much space wasted. And of course, near the reservior - so that my kid can be nearer to the nature. Plus my hb's pri school is nearby, good for enrollment next time.

Quote Originally Posted by icy
    Hi we pick WFW becos of the layout too - the rest of the bedrooms are bigger as compared to the others that we have seen. Just 1 balcony is enough for us - not too much space wasted. And of course, near the reservior - so that my kid can be nearer to the nature. Plus my hb's pri school is nearby, good for enrollment next time.
    I was at the showflat and I agree the rooms look big.
    but not sure if you noticed, the waredrob in the masterbedroom is constructed such that it is sharing with the adjoining bedroom.

this makes the room look much better than it really is.

developers will use such tricks to make the place look bigger and spacious and many will get a rude shock when they actually get the completed units.

so buyers, pls be careful when viewing the showflats

Quote Originally Posted by coburn
    but not sure if you noticed, the waredrob in the masterbedroom is constructed such that it is sharing with the adjoining bedroom.

developers will use such tricks to make the place look bigger and spacious and many will get a rude shock when they actually get the completed units.

ya i agree the ID definitely can create a false impression. Its quite common for all showflat actually. There is a particular development where they didnt even have the walls for all their bedrooms and all the beds are built from the bay windows so its very deceiving.

I think WFW room size is still pretty reasonable even taking into account the IDs

Quote Originally Posted by coburn

Yes, we notice it. Actually what we saw when we purchase was the old showflat where the bedroom next to the living room is knock down as a study area. Actually prefer it because they dun have a huge master bedroom and tiny bedrooms for the rest. Its more balance in a way. But of course the living room and dining are smaller, the open kitchen concept makes it seemed big.

And of course w/o the doors, it sure looks bigger, with the doors installed, it will even be smaller becos we need space for them.

Updated WFW Crazy Club....

1kcirdenk - 16
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cyl - 3
    EFEF - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23