Page 31 of 117 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

wow, stock market closed higher again... forming a higher base... hope property market stabilized and recover soon than expected... then no more starbuy

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    wow, stock market closed higher again... forming a higher base... hope property market stabilized and recover soon than expected... then no more starbuy
    Yeah yeah... starbuy should con't and hopefully can hit 90% soldout. So when the WaterFront Key launch will be a higher psf thus bringing up WW value together.

Then again, this could just a short term technical rebound. Too fast for a recovery when major banks are still posting losses.

Look at how CityDev and how other property stocks chiong with high volume, breaking major resistance and regain 200 day moving average with expanding volume. U-shape recovery looks like.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Look at how CityDev and how other property stocks chiong with high volume, breaking major resistance and regain 200 day moving average with expanding volume. U-shape recovery looks like.
    Thank god capland n kepland cheong like mad... Waiting those REITHs to break...

How much room can STI chiong? what is the new support level? Any advice For those who missed the boat?

is that the car park for stack 11 & 12??? look like a lot of pillar, how to park the car?
    I have been comparing the 3 recent lauches WFW, DBR & Livia. Finally convince that WFW is the right choice...currently there is this starbuy for stack 11? any comments on this stack?

Agent quoted around $680psf for mid floor...is it a good buy? It will come up to over $900k that seems quite a high price to pay for a 99LH.

How much room can STI chiong? what is the new support level? Any advice For those who missed the boat?
    Resistance at 2,400. You should buy only when it crosses 2,400. The more people miss the boat, the faster it will go up heh heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    I have been comparing the 3 recent lauches WFW, DBR & Livia. Finally convince that WFW is the right choice...currently there is this starbuy for stack 11? any comments on this stack?

Agent quoted around $680psf for mid floor...is it a good buy? It will come up to over $900k that seems quite a high price to pay for a 99LH.
    If want to buy WFW, must buy the one got lake view, otherwise, buy DBR better

Resistance at 2,400. You should buy only when it crosses 2,400. The more people miss the boat, the faster it will go up heh heh heh
    pull back tomorrow

If want to buy WFW, must buy the one got lake view, otherwise, buy DBR better
    Not neccessary to get lake view. Just walk across the road, you can get a magnificent views of the reservoir. Stack 11 can get a full view of the lap pool too. Nice choice!

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Not neccessary to get lake view. Just walk across the road, you can get a magnificent views of the reservoir. Stack 11 can get a full view of the lap pool too. Nice choice!
    Spend 900k, 50k on a balcony, still dun get a lake view ... you are too kind to the developer. Go to the HDB behind the showflat, take a lift to 12th floor and see the lake view ... it is very different from walking across the road. And "magnificent" is relative, I have travelled to many countries with natural lakes 10 times better than Bedok Reservoir.

Spend 900k, 50k on a balcony, still dun get a lake view ... you are too kind to the developer. Go to the HDB behind the showflat, take a lift to 12th floor and see the lake view ... it is very different from walking across the road. And "magnificent" is relative, I have travelled to many countries with natural lakes 10 times better than Bedok Reservoir.
    This is ppl $$$, they buy wat they like... Since you think other lake is so much nicer then no point buy facing lake... Stack 11 can see the pool of WFK too

There are not many lakes in Singapore...no point to compare with other countries.. many of us who had travelled to many countries already know our lakes & views is no where comparable... anyway thanks for sharing your travelling experiences...

All stacks have pros & cons. Difficult to get perfect esp. for starbuy.
    I think your stack may be able to see beautiful sunrise & pool view
    with no blocking on your front for at least some distance. Beside there is a children playground and near to side gate -quite convenient. No afternoon sun problem.

But not sure whether windy or not which I think should not be too back as new development is quite a distance away. Only setback I think your study room is facing stack 12 study room. If aircon & curtain I think should not be too bad. Can double check with agent.

Price wise I am not too sure - cannot advice.

Anyway can share why you choose WFW among the three?

the silly thing in singapore is they call reservoirs lakes, smelly longkangs rivers and a teenie winnie abandoned quarry Guilin.
    Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    There are not many lakes in Singapore...no point to compare with other countries.. many of us who had travelled to many countries already know our lakes & views is no where comparable... anyway thanks for sharing your travelling experiences...

What convinced you to go for WFW? Yup, with 900k you can get FH at east cost...

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    All stacks have pros & cons. Difficult to get perfect esp. for starbuy.
    I think your stack may be able to see beautiful sunrise & pool view
    with no blocking on your front for at least some distance. Beside there is a children playground and near to side gate -quite convenient. No afternoon sun problem.

But not sure whether windy or not which I think should not be too back as new development is quite a distance away. Only setback I think your study room is facing stack 12 study room. If aircon & curtain I think should not be too bad. Can double check with agent.

Price wise I am not too sure - cannot advice.

Anyway can share why you choose WFW among the three?
    Why choose WFW?

1) Livia----One main reason Pasir Ris is too far

My choice really betw DBR vs WFW

2) DBR---a) Too cramp all the units facing pool will also get a view of the other units, b) layout not good, i wanted to get 3BR but the other 2 BR is so small machiam like study room size....the pricing i got for DBR pool facing is also around 670-690psf for pool facing similar to WFW whereas stack 11 is almost unblock with better & bigger rooms, c) my girl going St Hilda in 3yrs time so WFW much nearer and just in time

Of course DBR have its pros as well which is the MRT & Mall that is the main good thing i like abt DBR but after weighing everything i still choose WFW...now crossing my fingers that MRT will be near WFW

Why choose WFW?

1) Livia----One main reason Pasir Ris is too far

My choice really betw DBR vs WFW

2) DBR---a) Too cramp all the units facing pool will also get a view of the other units, b) layout not good, i wanted to get 3BR but the other 2 BR is so small machiam like study room size....the pricing i got for DBR pool facing is also around 670-690psf for pool facing similar to WFW whereas stack 11 is almost unblock with better & bigger rooms, c) my girl going St Hilda in 3yrs time so WFW much nearer and just in time

Of course DBR have its pros as well which is the MRT & Mall that is the main good thing i like abt DBR but after weighing everything i still choose WFW...now crossing my fingers that MRT will be near WFW
    St Hilda is outside of 1km lah. Even volunteer also must ballot, within 1km also must ballot. 900k in DBR you can buy those facing landed properties and enjoy unblocked views too. May be you want to check out prices of similar size flat in nearby condo like Aquarius, Baywater etc

St Hilda is outside of 1km lah. Even volunteer also must ballot, within 1km also must ballot. 900k in DBR you can buy those facing landed properties and enjoy unblocked views too. May be you want to check out prices of similar size flat in nearby condo like Aquarius, Baywater etc
    we know DBR has those unblocked facing towards expo but we prefer pool view....have been looking at DBR since it launched it had been a tight choice betw DBR & WFW...

I am alumumi in St Hilda so no need within 1km...

we know DBR has those unblocked facing towards expo but we prefer pool view....have been looking at DBR since it launched it had been a tight choice betw DBR & WFW...

I am alumumi in St Hilda so no need within 1km...
    You may also want to consider 2 more plots of land on the left and right of WFW to be developed by Far East. This means the future supplies of flats in Bedok Reservoir will be very high (consider also the existing number of flats already in that area). The agents will always say that new projects will be priced 20% higher or 1000psf then you must buy now which is total nonsense to me. As price is always determined by supply & demand. Since supply is going to be very high, this makes me worried about whether there will be a matching demand especially if enonomy recovery is going to be sluggish. And it is not at all certain that MRT will be near Aquaris by the Park area consider digging tunnel so near the reservoir.

You are right. I have been looking at those east coast FH (Telok Kurau area)...can get at $800k plus....but very small developments (less than 80units) with limited facilities...the unit will not have any view....small land size so will be very cramp feeling.....not sure is it worth just becos of the FH status..

WFW will be more lifestyle living...with 2 parks within walking distance....a big pool and bigger land space

Will be going down this weekend to look at stack 11 again....$900k not small sum leh must be very convinced before can commit

You are right. I have been looking at those east coast FH (Telok Kurau area)...can get at $800k plus....but very small developments (less than 80units) with limited facilities...the unit will not have any view....small land size so will be very cramp feeling.....not sure is it worth just becos of the FH status..

WFW will be more lifestyle living...with 2 parks within walking distance....a big pool and bigger land space

Will be going down this weekend to look at stack 11 again....$900k not small sum leh must be very convinced before can commit
    900k can also get FH at Kovan area, although that area may not be everyone's cup of tea.

East Coast mostly small development and unit facing unit is too close for comfort. Unless you prefer older development like The Summit, The Baycourt, etc...

WFW is closed to nature....good for kids....

anyone know how the club house look like of WFW? as DBR already posted the detailed interior renovation of its club house. i am curious if WFW's is as good as that one.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrix
    anyone know how the club house look like of WFW? as DBR already posted the detailed interior renovation of its club house. i am curious if WFW's is as good as that one.
    Hmnnnn... Never thought about it during my purchase... Is that important? Anyway sales will b improved soon as i can see the confident has slowly coming back... Ppl make $$$ from stock then no worries to spend more...

900k cannot get east coast FH.... not even a 2 bedroom unit...

You may also want to consider 2 more plots of land on the left and right of WFW to be developed by Far East. This means the future supplies of flats in Bedok Reservoir will be very high (consider also the existing number of flats already in that area). The agents will always say that new projects will be priced 20% higher or 1000psf then you must buy now which is total nonsense to me. As price is always determined by supply & demand. Since supply is going to be very high, this makes me worried about whether there will be a matching demand especially if enonomy recovery is going to be sluggish. And it is not at all certain that MRT will be near Aquaris by the Park area consider digging tunnel so near the reservoir.
    Agreed. If the price is not right, there is still plenty of chance to purchase later due to plan for 2 more projects. This is probably a short recovery.. price unlikely to shoot up like 1-2 years ago.

Price went up? Thought starbuy is at 600psf ? 680psf doesnt seems like a star buy..

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Price went up? Thought starbuy is at 600psf ? 680psf doesnt seems like a star buy..
    Pool/reservoir facing units are more expensive.
    Ground floor units usually have lower psf due to PES.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    900k cannot get east coast FH.... not even a 2 bedroom unit...
    go do your research.