Page 25 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5101520212223242526272829303540455055 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Bieffe
    Not worth so much lah. Below $600/psf is more like it. Too many crazy ppl paying too much. Stick to less than $600 sure get.

Just see how much the surrounding selling.
    Heard the floor selling below $600 psf... you should be able to get one.

I was abit crazy when I commited one unit sometime back.

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Heard the floor selling below $600 psf... you should be able to get one.

I was abit crazy when I commited one unit sometime back.
    Yalor, many crazy peoples here paid more than $600 psf to get their ideal unit.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Yalor, many crazy peoples here paid more than $600 psf to get their ideal unit.

Yup... thats already 2 of us for a start. Haha

Ya but you will never know mah....recession hit also we house buyers also bo pian....speculators more bang. See the URA trans price when 1st launch....really lots of differencence lor.

Deverloper only got the land at $240/psf. Most important the house sta liao happy. If price goes up and up is a plus if not....don't think becos got to stay mah.

Congratulations for ur purchase. ALso heard TOP was 2010 then take up lousy....TOP become 2012. So price may slowly come down. These developer well know for holding out.

So price may slowly come down. These developer well know for holding out.
    Don't really understand your statement... You said price will trend lower but developer hold back?!? Yes, TOP is in 2012, but by that time economy already started to recover.

Look at the past 2-3 weeks, stock market rallied 20%++, did you able to predict this 3 weeks ago??? Nobody is able to see the future... so just sit tight and watch the show!

Don't really understand your statement... You said price will trend lower but developer hold back?!? Yes, TOP is in 2012, but by that time economy already started to recover.

Look at the past 2-3 weeks, stock market rallied 20%++, did you able to predict this 3 weeks ago??? Nobody is able to see the future... so just sit tight and watch the show!
    stock market crash more than 60% from peak, so rally 20% just means (1-60%)x(1+20%)=48%, till much less than the peak, only around half.... but the property market is very different, just dropped around 20%, so still likely to have 20% to go, 80% x 80% = 64%, still much better than the stock market 48% ...

"F&N will continue to focus on mass markets in Singapore. It has an internal policy of keeping around 2,000 units within its property inventory every year. It is likely to launch its last remaining mass-market site at Woodleigh in 2H09. We suspect F&N may be looking at replenishing its inventory soon."

Read more in today's research reports!

Attached Files Attached Files

pls count me in...i'm another one..

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    I trust that there are many buyers who bought their units at above $600psf. Just look at the caveats lodged.

But are we happy that we bough waterfront waves at that price?

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    I trust that there are many buyers who bought their units at above $600psf. Just look at the caveats lodged.

But are we happy that we bough waterfront waves at that price?
    I am happy...

I guess everyone are happy.

Since everywhere also the same. Micasa in Choa Chu Kang area cost ard $600psf to $700psf too.

I will certainly pay $600-$650psf for WW.

me too...

and i am happy to pay what i feel is worth it.

I'm super happy and couldn't wait to meet the crazy peoples!

Have several choices during house hunting, included some FH condos, but picked WFW due to it's nature surroundings. Since this is for own stay, don't really bother on the potential appreciation, most importantly is quality of living. Money can be made from other source of investment.
    Last edited by noblebaby; 07-04-09 at 10:17.

Default On Mortgage Insurance

Hi,

Need some advice here.

Anyone knows where we can get the cheapest and comprehensive mortgage insurance from?

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/

Check for more information there....

Have several choices during house hunting, included some FH condos, but picked WFW due to it's nature surroundings. Since this is for own stay, don't really bother on the potential appreciation, most importantly is quality of living. Money can be made from other source of investment.
    YES! We shall have a crazy BBQ party for all the crazies that have bought waterfront waves... Still, it will be a crazy wait for our houses to be ready. So in the mean time, lets stick to our sanity and let the crazy come out later. Hehe....

Quote Originally Posted by Bieffe
    Not worth so much lah. Below $600/psf is more like it. Too many crazy ppl paying too much. Stick to less than $600 sure get.

Just see how much the surrounding selling.
    Its nice to hear constructive criticisms. However, there are many lame and redundant comments around...

Crazy crazy...

I'm happy if my wife is happy.

Even happier that I got finally a unit with a layout and facing i like after so many showflats.

Anyway already made that 20% payment. So no need to think anymore regardless the property prices goes down some more. Let other enjoy the cheaper prices. But there will be another group will say to wait for even cheaper prices. Never ending story.

Congrats to those who bought, it's certainly a good buy!

The Main contractor for this project is Hytech Builders Pte Lte.
    Some one questioned the reliability of our constractor...

SME Growth Excellence Award 2007 for Net Profit – Hytech Builders Pte Ltd

Hytech Builders Pte Lte is a builder in Singapore and is a main contractor of civil engineering, building and construction related projects. They are engaged primarily in the building of education facilities such as primary and secondary schools. Their portfolio includes the construction of private condominiums.

SME Growth Excellence for Net Profit recognises SMEs based on the increase in net profit over a two-year period.

anyone visited the showflat today? how's the sales?

Just came back from the showflat, some info to share:

1. Based on the info given by the Far East sales manager, sales is good, many units sold. I didn't ask about the actual unit sold, only knew that 2-bedroom left 2 units, which are 02-27 & 14-27.

2. Heavy rain this afternoon, but still quite a good number of visitors keep coming in, mainly families and young couples. I can see that many peoples are actually interested at this project.

3. Waterfront Key estimated to be launched by 3Q09-4Q09... the price will be about 15% higher than WFW!!! Took a look at the provisional siteplan for WFK, the site is quite similar to WFW, just that the pool is smaller.

4. As for the colour of the kitchen cabinet, those who opt for dry kitchen conversion for their 3-bedroom unit, has the options to change the colour of the dry kitchen cabinet from white to brown. The colour of the wet kitchen cabinet will be white for the top and brown for the bottom as displayed in the showflat. Therefore, those who not opt for dry kitchen, the default colour will be white for the top and brown for the bottom. I have confirmed this with the Far East sales manager.

5. There is a chance of WFW T.O.P by end of 2011 as told by the Far East guy.

Let me know if I missed out some important info... cheers!
    Last edited by noblebaby; 10-04-09 at 21:21.

anyone visited the showflat today? how's the sales?
    Ken, check my reply above. I'll post some photos of the construction site soon.

Ken, check my reply above. I'll post some photos of the construction site soon.

Thanks noblebaby for giving us a detail update.
    Great to hear that it will be TOP earlier.

Looking forward to the photos.

Construction Progress as of 10th April 2009

Stack 01, 02, 03 & 04 progressing...

Closer look... hmnn... look like car park done?!?

Stacks 11, 12, 13 & 14 progressing... Car park foundation done!

Stacks 15, 16, 17, 18 piling done!!!

Foundation for the car park entrance done... Look carefully on the sloopy cement ground at the back, that is it... On the right, you can see piling for stacks 26, 27, 28 & 29 are done, steel bars for supporting pillars are coming out from the ground

Close up for foundation of stacks 26, 27, 28 & 29... Workers are preparing reinforcement steel bars for the concrete wall of the car park...

Thank you for the updates

Details of the Construction, Hope You Guys Enjoy the Photos!

Thks for the effort to update us.

Stack 03 all sold..