Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819202122232833384348 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    For stack 26 and some units, we have the option to convert the current kitchen to a dry + wet kitchen. Like the concept.

My kids study nearby and we are regulars at the reservoir park. Like this area very much.

to convert to dry + wet kitchen, have to pay 2k+ more. actually the wet kitchen is quite small, by converting it, there will be less usage space. me not converting.

Hi Cheahsg, can i check which floor did u buy? I'm still keen on stack 26 but wondering which floor to get for a greenery view?
    I bought level 10... think stack 26 slightly nearer to the PIE... you can hear the cars when you are standing along the drain separating the park and WW.

See that you guys like park facing.

Just quoting a price for a good floor unit for your reference for park facing.

#06-26 - 1270 sqft (118sqm) - Type B2 - $775,800K nett (Progressive Payment)($611psf)
    * subject to change without notice

Hope to see you guys this weekend @ our new showflat. Cheers

Roger Tan HSR - 9061-9884
    Developer's Appointed Sales Team

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Me and my gf also like the place so much since our first visit... and we also found a nice unit with good facing that's within our budget... we are happy with our decision... although it's not a FH but we are willing to compromise that with the surrounding/nature. For sure children will just love it!
    Just came back from the showflat. Was abt to commit stack 26 #05-26 for a good deal @ 585psf. But after a discussion with the loan officer, the developer revised the price up to 606psf. In the end, we decided to re-consider.

Just came back from the showflat. Was abt to commit stack 26 #05-26 for a good deal @ 585psf. But after a discussion with the loan officer, the developer revised the price up to 606psf. In the end, we decided to re-consider.

did developer quote you 585 today n then increased to 606 today?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    did developer quote you 585 today n then increased to 606 today?
    Yes. That was the so call walk-in starbuy price. Had a long discussion with bankers & my agent. While was abt to commit, the new price list came out.

Yes. That was the so call walk-in starbuy price. Had a long discussion with bankers & my agent. While was abt to commit, the new price list came out.
    oh... 585 n 606 .... alot of difference..... am i right to say 606 no star buy? if yes, tell the agent to ask developer to absorb stamp duty...

Wow... you must have really felt cheated. Did they give you a reason why the sudden increase in price?

oh... 585 n 606 .... alot of difference..... am i right to say 606 no star buy? if yes, tell the agent to ask developer to absorb stamp duty...
    606 is also their starbuy price. But 585 is their "special" walk-in starbuy price. I heart pain.....

Which stack did u buy?

606 is also their starbuy price. But 585 is their "special" walk-in starbuy price. I heart pain.....

Which stack did u buy?
    stack 19 high floor..... actually 606 still can consider ..... i paid 770

hmmm..i sense that the developer is seeing more interest from people ..
    OR it is the agent that is trying to earn the spread!

I agree... I dont think stamp duty will be absorbed.

Stack 19 a premium unit...pool facing. Great view!
    Was hoping my agent can negotiate for a better discount...

any idea where will be the new mrt station exact location?

Stack 19 a premium unit...pool facing. Great view!
    Was hoping my agent can negotiate for a better discount...

any idea where will be the new mrt station exact location?
    my guess is along temasek poly... u can try to ask developer to absorb stamp duty.... my did absorb ....

Who told you the price has increased after lengthly discussion, from the mouth of agent or representative of developer? I smell rat here... it's either agent see your strong interest and want to earn more commission... or the developer plays cheat here.

If no body interested on that unit, price may fall back to original walk-in price. Some of them are not honest!

my guess is along temasek poly... u can try to ask developer to absorb stamp duty.... my did absorb ....
    my guess is along the reservoir, from kaki bukit, to poly tech, to Tampines. Hope the track does not destroy the natural surroundings.
    Last edited by noblebaby; 20-03-09 at 17:18.

Which stack did u buy?
    There is no walk in starbuy price... all price quote are developers price. Be it from agent mouth or developer directly.

I have just double check, price is $606 psf. I think they have misquote or false marketing.

my guess is along the reservoir, from kaki bukit, to poly tech, to Tampines. Hope the track does not destroy the natural surroundings.
    Wrong reply.. Sorry

When did you buy yours?... which level you bought?

ERA or HSR service you?

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    When did you buy yours?... which level you bought?

ERA or HSR service you?
    I was served by Far East sales guy... weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    There is no walk in starbuy price... all price quote are developers price. Be it from agent mouth or developer directly.

I have just double check, price is $606 psf. I think they have misquote or false marketing.
    I also suspect he misquoted tthe price. Cannot imagine if i sign the Purchase Option with the misquoted price...he may have to top up 26k diff.

did u see the big map display in the showflat...there is a blue dotted line running across bedok town park....according to fast east guy, he said that was the confirmed future underground mrt track...which will be ready in year 2018.

hi Sunny, did you get your unit recently? Did ask for stamp duty absorption....but cannot. But they agreed to change the lower kitchen cabinet from white to brown surface as shown in showflat. Only 4 bedded units are in brown furnishing.

hmmm i can't seem to reemeber seeing white cabinet at the showroom..
    was that what the agent told you??

hi Sunny, did you get your unit recently? Did ask for stamp duty absorption....but cannot. But they agreed to change the lower kitchen cabinet from white to brown surface as shown in showflat. Only 4 bedded units are in brown furnishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico
    hmmm i can't seem to reemeber seeing white cabinet at the showroom..
    was that what the agent told you??
    The kitchen cabinet in the current showroom is having white top cabinet and brown grain (zen colour) lower cabinet. This type of furnishing only for 4 bedded units. However, All whites for 3 bedded units.

did u see the big map display in the showflat...there is a blue dotted line running across bedok town park....according to fast east guy, he said that was the confirmed future underground mrt track...which will be ready in year 2018.
    Ken, did you get the unit?

Based on info from LTA website, DTL stage 3 will be running from Chinatown to Tampinese via Bedok, but the actual stations and track location are still not finalized yet... Furthermore, the new line will be completed by 2016, 2 years earlier than the initial proposal.

I hope the track is underground, I don't want to see it infront of my balcony!
    Last edited by noblebaby; 20-03-09 at 20:24.

Ken, did you get the unit?

Based on info from LTA website, DTL stage 3 will be running from Chinatown to Tampinese via Bedok, but the actual stations and track location are still not finalized yet... Furthermore, the new line will be completed by 2016, 2 years earlier than the initial proposal.

I hope the track is underground, I don't want to see it infront of my balcony!
    That was my thought also, don't want to see the mrt track. The agent says its underground, but hard to say. usually at heartland estate the mrt track usually is above ground.

hmm my sense is that the govt will be smart enough NOT to build the mrt track across the bedokpark unless they don't want anyone to go there for a walk/jog

That was my thought also, don't want to see the mrt track. The agent says its underground, but hard to say. usually at heartland estate the mrt track usually is above ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico
    hmm my sense is that the govt will be smart enough NOT to build the mrt track across the bedokpark unless they don't want anyone to go there for a walk/jog
    sure hope so.. but just imagine if the track is along reservoir, those low flow condo facing the reservoir will be cursing..

Background of The Downtown Line

1. The construction of the $12 billion Downtown Line is part of the plan to develop a comprehensive rail network system to meet our travel needs in the future.

2. The Downtown Line will be built in three stages with a total of 33 stations. These three stages are as follows:

• Stage 1: The 4.3km Line comprises 6 stations. These stations are: Chinatown, Cross Street Landmark, Bayfront, Promenade and Bugis. Stage 1 of the Line will be completed in 2013 and will provide a strategic transport link to serve workers, residents and visitors in the exciting Marina Bay area and upcoming developments such as the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resorts and the Marina Bay Financial Centre.

• Stage 2: The 16.6 km Line will feature 12 stations. When completed in 2015, Stage 2 of the Line will run from Bugis along the heavy Bukit Timah traffic corridor to help ease congestion. Commuters traveling from Bukit Panjang to the city will be able to cut their travel time by 10 minutes.

• Stage 3: The 19.1km Line will feature 15 stations. It will run through MacPherson, Bedok Reservoir and Tampines ending at the East West Line Expo Station. Scheduled to be completed in 2016, it will reduce travel time by 10 minutes for commuters traveling to the city from Bedok Reservoir and Tampines.

3. The Downtown Line is projected to see a ridership of more than 500,000 daily when in full operation. Construction of Stage 1 of the Line is under way.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/images/Annex_4_Bkgd_DTL.pdf