Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Wink

Their starbuy with good facing and view is selling at about $640psf..
    Hm... still waiting for the price to come down further.

i think prices unlikely to come down futher. units with good facing are almost taken up. developer can take time to sell the balance units since top only in 2012. futhermore, project sold close to 50%. i think developer already breakeven. don't miss your chioce unit. just my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    Thanks for all the encouragements here. So which unit did you buy?
    We have a unit on stake 25

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    i thought good 'feng shui' must be S-N facing?

In the current modern design, we are using the facing of living room & balcony to determine the facing of unit, the south facing balcony will be better than north facing one. however, in WW, if you want to beautiful reservior view, you have to tahan the road noise and north facing....

my
    You are right, balcony best to face south... the only south facing from WF is those pool view and bedok park view.

N-S facing is also more windy, and with minimal of west sun...

For those facing lake and water is also good feng sui, just that the road infront is abit noisy... the higher you go, the noiser... so, must compromise a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Mary, do you mind to share with us what you meant by good facing and view that quoted at $640? Which stake? Stake 25, 26, 3, etc is not bad for the price of $600+ psf

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    i think prices unlikely to come down futher. units with good facing are almost taken up. developer can take time to sell the balance units since top only in 2012. futhermore, project sold close to 50%. i think developer already breakeven. don't miss your chioce unit. just my thought.
    heard almost half sold already... i think the developer paid $240 psf for the enbloc (previous is waterfront view)... together with the construction cost of $250 psf (just my guessing, i'm not sure the exact cost for current construction)... total will be around $500 psf... price may drop a bit la... but it wont go below $550, except for those very low floor units...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Mary, do you mind to share with us what you meant by good facing and view that quoted at $640? Which stake? Stake 25, 26, 3, etc is not bad for the price of $600+ psf
    stack 23 mid floor. And i think prices can still negotiate a bit... cos' the agent say bring cheque and can lower abit.

They even show me the future development between waterfront. The same developer bought the land but they sell them separately as 3 developments. there are some atcks that can see your own pool and other development pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Mr Isaaclim, that is why I pointed out that it boils down to the issue of the value of balcony. I would say that you are a practical type of person as your perception of value in a development is enclosed usable space and attached little value to projects with balcony. For me, I will gladly take the unit with 200 square ft of balcony. So balcony is not really a means by developer to rip off purchasers. Let me stress again, only for units with big planters only. Let me pose back the question, if it is 200 square ft of planters only, will you take it?
    To me, planter and balcony are all useless space. So I think my choice is clear.

Balcony/Planter is definitely cheaper then enclosed space from development cost aspect. If developer sell those two units at the same price, isn't the unit with bigger balcony/planter is a rip off?!!

Waterfront Waves - 158 units sold till Feb 09, think this figure will cross 200 units in March 09!

Price for private housing really fall.........

Price for private housing really fall.........
    Hi Noblebaby,

How or where can get this information?

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    Hi Noblebaby,

How or where can get this information?
    Ok, let me upload the full report to share with you guys
    Attached Files Attached Files

21 November 07 The Strait Times
    by Fiona Chan, Property Reporter

Waterfront condos coming up at Bedok Reservoir

FOUR condominiums will be built where the former Waterfront View estate in Bedok Reservoir Road used to be.

The first will be launched in the first quarter of next year, said developers Frasers Centrepoint and Far East Organization yesterday.

It will be called Waterfront Waves and have 405 units, of which more than half will be three- and four-bedroom apartments. More than 60 per cent of the units will also have reservoir views, the developers added.

The Straits Times understands that the other three condos will also have 'Waterfront' in their names and are likely to be of similar sizes.

Together known as the Waterfront collection, the four-condo development is the largest in the area to have a direct water frontage, the developers said. In all, it could have 1,600 units.

The developers are also in talks with the Public Utilities Board about 'enhancing the neighbourhood's communal parks and water bodies'.
    Although property consultants will not disclose prices for Waterfront Waves, they believe prices may start from $700 per sq ft (psf).

Mr Ku Swee Yong, director of marketing and business development at Savills Singapore, said units on lower floors with no water views could fetch that price.

On higher floors, prices could go up to $850 psf, he added. Frasers Centrepoint and Far East jointly bought the former HUDC site last year for about $240 psf of gross floor area.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    We went there one of the weekend. Agent told me all the "starbuy" units are below 8th floor, either facing bedok park (in fact facing PIE for those higher a bit units), or facing the club house or drive way, none of the units have direct pool view or lake view. Those good facing units are not elligible for starbuy, meaning you have to pay the original price which is above 800+!
    And the agents are very very eager to sell the units. After we left since no much choice, one of them still kept on sending SMS, asking me when to go back...

21 November 07 The Strait Times
    by Fiona Chan, Property Reporter

Waterfront condos coming up at Bedok Reservoir

FOUR condominiums will be built where the former Waterfront View estate in Bedok Reservoir Road used to be.

The first will be launched in the first quarter of next year, said developers Frasers Centrepoint and Far East Organization yesterday.

It will be called Waterfront Waves and have 405 units, of which more than half will be three- and four-bedroom apartments. More than 60 per cent of the units will also have reservoir views, the developers added.

The Straits Times understands that the other three condos will also have 'Waterfront' in their names and are likely to be of similar sizes.

Together known as the Waterfront collection, the four-condo development is the largest in the area to have a direct water frontage, the developers said. In all, it could have 1,600 units.

The developers are also in talks with the Public Utilities Board about 'enhancing the neighbourhood's communal parks and water bodies'.
    Although property consultants will not disclose prices for Waterfront Waves, they believe prices may start from $700 per sq ft (psf).

Mr Ku Swee Yong, director of marketing and business development at Savills Singapore, said units on lower floors with no water views could fetch that price.

On higher floors, prices could go up to $850 psf, he added. Frasers Centrepoint and Far East jointly bought the former HUDC site last year for about $240 psf of gross floor area.
    you do like the place... so extensive study...

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    you do like the place... so extensive study...
    I didn't study much... but I bought a unit some time ago Now looking for nice neighbors...

this place is nice, but I want to make clear that I'm NOT pursuing people to buy here...

anybody knows ... is st hilda's within 1 km from wf ?

don't think so

About 2.2km away from WW

Brought the land at 240psf and selling it at around 650psf for balcony. Isn't this a bloody rip off.

No wonder govt want to revert the mistake that they make in 2001. Govt ordinary intent is to promote lifestyle for not counting balcony and planter in GFA. But, too bad, developer ride on this for being their major source of profit.

I didn't study much... but I bought a unit some time ago Now looking for nice neighbors...

this place is nice, but I want to make clear that I'm NOT pursuing people to buy here...
    Yes.. WF is a good buy. Just bought one unit at stack 25 over the weekend... Park facing, a little morning sun to the bedroom and a little evening sun to the kitchen. Big balcony (116sqft) amd bright.

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Yes.. WF is a good buy. Just bought one unit at stack 25 over the weekend... Park facing, a little morning sun to the bedroom and a little evening sun to the kitchen. Big balcony (116sqft) amd bright.
    Congratz. I just visited my friend unit at The Infiniti. Their workmanship quite nice. Hurrah! FCH...!!

Hopefully, FCH can maintain profitable, such that it will not jeopardize their other project.

They are facing some hiccup in Martin Place already.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Hopefully, FCH can maintain profitable, such that it will not jeopardize their other project.

They are facing some hiccup in Martin Place already.
    Martin Place?
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    is it FH or 99 yr ??

850 psf ?? wow ...

any MRT ?

don't worry, fch has a strong parent in f&n. not forgetting, temasek has got a stake in f&n.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    is it FH or 99 yr ??

850 psf ?? wow ...

any MRT ?
    bedok MRT
    4 - 5 stop bus away

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    bedok MRT
    4 - 5 stop bus away

hhhmmm

unless theres a real need to be near there ...like schools or parents ... or work .. i really dont see why its a good deal ..99yr lease and 800 psf ?

the that road is not exactly smooth

don't worry, fch has a strong parent in f&n. not forgetting, temasek has got a stake in f&n.
    Well, they can do it too obvious... Otherwise "jiang si tong" & "hammer king" will shot leh...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hhhmmm

unless theres a real need to be near there ...like schools or parents ... or work .. i really dont see why its a good deal ..99yr lease and 800 psf ?

the that road is not exactly smooth
    hmnnn... those 800psf++ is for those lake view units, which is almost sold out... for other non-pool and non-lake facing, price ranges from $560-630psf... pool facing is more expensive...