Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182328333843 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Default 3 bedrm

paid 770 psf, level 14, able to see not only wf landscape, but also the two upcoming new condo.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    paid 770 psf, level 14, able to see not only wf landscape, but also the two upcoming new condo.
    $770 with full reservior view?

Quote Originally Posted by hayata1972
    yeah, need to pay extra $150 premium for the view... if got money, no problem, good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by hayata1972
    That was phase 1 launch price..

what's the phase 2 price for full reservior view? still $770 to $800 plus?
    If its still at this price, no point considering as at these prices, can get FH at D15..

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    That was phase 1 launch price..

what's the phase 2 price for full reservior view? still $770 to $800 plus?
    If its still at this price, no point considering as at these prices, can get FH at D15..
    Got agent called from the sales site, saying very very cheap now. but asked further, those good facing, higher floor all around end of $700 psf. full reservior maybe over 800 psf. no diff from previous. the cheap cheap one are those no view, low floor type. the total price is nearly to $800K. Given such big big balcony, bay window everywhere, how to resell after few years stay? what's the selling point for such kind of unit? don't forget such unit in the near by projects was ever down to $500K!

so think twice. rather pay a bit more ($100K?) for good facing unit, or $300K more for D15 FH projects

OR compare with the Simei new condo first this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Got agent called from the sales site, saying very very cheap now. but asked further, those good facing, higher floor all around end of $700 psf. full reservior maybe over 800 psf. no diff from previous. the cheap cheap one are those no view, low floor type. the total price is nearly to $800K. Given such big big balcony, bay window everywhere, how to resell after few years stay? what's the selling point for such kind of unit? don't forget such unit in the near by projects was ever down to $500K!

so think twice. rather pay a bit more ($100K?) for good facing unit, or $300K more for D15 FH projects

OR compare with the Simei new condo first this weekend?
    Don't buy through agent... buy directly from developer... the price is different.... I know the lake facing is around $750psf... Pool facing is around $620psf... Some unit low floor at around $580psf...

$300k extra to buy D15?!? I better spend $300k to buy another HDB to rent out...

Some HDB near the lake or near the Bedok centre are selling at 500-600k.

Today went down to the showroom for viewing (been there b4, just wanted to find out the phase 2 pricing)..

Ended up.. Same old same old... Prices are still very high.. reservoir view still 800 plus psf.. told agent serving me that with this price can get D15 FH, agent also LL, can only say it's a lifestyle decision..

Oh well, am in no hurry.. time is on my side

Today went down to the showroom for viewing (been there b4, just wanted to find out the phase 2 pricing)..

Ended up.. Same old same old... Prices are still very high.. reservoir view still 800 plus psf.. told agent serving me that with this price can get D15 FH, agent also LL, can only say it's a lifestyle decision..

Oh well, am in no hurry.. time is on my side
    What about other unit not facing the lake?

Dont buy through agent.... Talk directly to developer... I think buy from ERA is 20 to 50 more expensive psft... Any one can clarify?!

I think facing lake one vry hard to go lower, developer wan to get ride of those non lake view.... I think facing park can get 600psft...

Default Interest Absorption Scheme (IAS)

Agent & Banker say buyers will benefit as developer will absorb the ineterest under the IAS. But when ask how much is the saving they just mumble....

Do anyone of you know actually how to calculate this saving?

Is it worth to pay 3% extra for this IAS?????

Don't want to end up like bank products saga, buying something
    from someone who dosen't know what they are selling....

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Agent & Banker say buyers will benefit as developer will absorb the ineterest under the IAS. But when ask how much is the saving they just mumble....

hmnnn... i'm not sure... unless a person loan 90%, and the project take longer than expected time to complete... if not, i think progressive payment is better... atleast the interest before TOP is lower... pay off sooner is better...

I refer to my past info.... it is about 3%... so not much benefit... probably 5-10k saving if u get IAS...

benchmark the double bay, progressive is 886k while IAS is 906k... so 18k... i have old info of property 800k, loan 80%... the interest till TOP is ~24k...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    What about other unit not facing the lake?

Dont buy through agent.... Talk directly to developer... I think buy from ERA is 20 to 50 more expensive psft... Any one can clarify?!

I think facing lake one vry hard to go lower, developer wan to get ride of those non lake view.... I think facing park can get 600psft...
    Only selling point of this development is the reservoir view.. other than that, nothing special..

Thanks Kgchong & noblebaby.

I think both of you got a point. I think the saving is actually the interest
    that buyer supposed to pay the bank when it disburse the loan to developer when the structure is progressively built.

As to noblebaby point, I don't think there is a reduction in
    capital sum but rather benefit of delay in paying the interest.

The benefit is more of delay in coming out any money until TOP
    and provided we make use of the money saved to generate some interest
    otherwise it seems not much difference. Quite similar to the defer payment scheme I guess.

Don't know whether I got it right.

Only selling point of this development is the reservoir view.. other than that, nothing special..
    I think is more of personal preference and the reservoir being the intrinsic value of this project. Imagine coming home after a hard day's work and relax at the "lake" some called it. In fact I remember those days when only the very rich owns condo. all their location are ulu, ulu where everybody owns a car not like now where they are next to HDB flats etc which
    are not very much different from staying in HDB flat.

To those who are just buying for investment in mind, I think you may be right but than how many condo in Singapore is just 10 to 20 metres away
    from a reservoir, pls name me one beside those at bedok reservoir.

Cheers

I think is more of personal preference and the reservoir being the intrinsic value of this project. Imagine coming home after a hard day's work and relax at the "lake" some called it. In fact I remember those days when only the very rich owns condo. all their location are ulu, ulu where everybody owns a car not like now where they are next to HDB flats etc which
    are not very much different from staying in HDB flat.

To those who are just buying for investment in mind, I think you may be right but than how many condo in Singapore is just 10 to 20 metres away
    from a reservoir, pls name me one beside those at bedok reservoir.

Cheers
    I am in total agreement with WaterLover. It is sufficient to stay just a stone throw away from a nice peaceful lake than to pay high premium to stay directly facing the lake. and not to mention the road before the lake. I hope someone do notice that there is traffic lights and bus stops there!

If i were to buy one unit there, i wud rather spend the premium on my ID. I can imagine myself taking a walk along the lake after dinner at home.

Waterfront Waves
    ===
    Brand New Full Facilities Condominium @ Bedok Reservoir.
    ===
    Developer has released 30 units to sell attractively.
    (20 more units has been released due to good Sales !!!)
    ===
    50 units selling around $552psf to $699psf (Averagely $620psf) Now more than 30 units have been Sold
    ===
    Call now to find out more......
    ===
    Roger Tan - 9061-9884
    HSR

===
    Showflat prominently located along Bedok Reservoir.
    ==
    Mainly Highlight of this Condominium by the Reservoir Bay.
    • 405 Units
    • 2 Facings/Tower/Front Back
    • Spacious full gym
    • Full facilities
    - Spa beds
    - Rock climbing wall
    - Viewing tower
    - 2 tennis courts
    - Children’s splash deck
    - BBQ pits
    - 50m pool
    - Full children's playground
    ==
    405 units with approx 441 Covered car parks lots
    ==
    2bdrm - 980 sqft
    3bdrm - 1249/1270/1292/1313/1346 sqft
    3+study - 1399sqft
    4bdrm - 1593/1615 sqft
    4+1 Penthse - 2992sqft (Last unit)
    ==
    Maintenance fee Estimated -
    2bdrm - approx $230 p/mth
    3/3Study bdrm - approx $270 p/mth
    4bdrm - approx $300 p/mth
    4Penthse - approx $380-$400 p/mth
    ==
    Free shuttle service for 1st year from developer
    In any case if the shuttle services are not sufficient
    Here are the list of buses going pass Waterfront Waves currently
    Bus no :-
    2N - MARINA CTR TER
    5 - BT MERAH INT / PASIR RIS INT
    21 - ST. MICHAEL'S TER / PASIR RIS INT
    22 - ANG MO KIO INT / TAMPINES INT
    59 - BISHAN INT / CHANGI VILLAGE TER
    65 - HARBOURFRONT INT / TAMPINES INT
    66 - JURONG EAST INT / BEDOK INT
    228 - BEDOK INT (Loop)
    506 - JURONG EAST INT / UPP EAST COAST TER
    CT18 - NEW BRIDGE RD TER / BEDOK INT
    SS2 - BEDOK INT / BEDOK

You can check the details of bus journey over here
    http://www.sbstransit.com.sg
    ==
    Beside water area = cooler surrounding. Another ideal place for your morning/evening jog/cycling/inline skating or family stroll. Have your picnic their with your love ones.
    Easy Access to PIE with new openings at Bedok North Ave 3 road.
    Various schools around.
    Near NTUC / Sheng Shiong supermarket @ Bedok Reservoir Town (2/3 bus stops away - approx 1km away)
    ==
    Waterfront/Bedok Reservoir/East Area Home seekers. Give me a chance to discuss with you the open price @ the showflat
    ==
    Is a fair price for a Brand New Condominium from two established developers
    ======
    Far East Org and Fraser & Neave Centerpoint.
    ======
    Give me a chance to present and show you the uniqueness and potential of this development
    Last edited by roger168; 10-03-09 at 10:59.

Ground Floor unit Released for Ground Floor + Patio Lovers.

3 bedrm 1281sqft - $719,100+ ($552psf) (2 units)

4 bedrm 1582sqft - $921,600+ (583psf) (1 unit)

Roger Tan - 9061-9884

Quote Originally Posted by roger168

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
    If I'm not wrong, Casa Merah and Waterfront Waves were launching at the same time... however, Casa Merah is going to TOP by this year, but why Waterfront Waves is still a piece of empty land? What's wrong with this slow progress?

If I'm not wrong, Casa Merah and Waterfront Waves were launching at the same time... however, Casa Merah is going to TOP by this year, but why Waterfront Waves is still a piece of empty land? What's wrong with this slow progress?
    Casa Merah launch much more early than waterfront Waves

Waterfront wave , by right should launch early but due to a resident went to court to stop the transaction. It was delay.

Casa Merah launch at April 07 while Waterfront Wave, phase 1 is during Q1 08
    Last edited by Acer; 10-03-09 at 21:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    Casa Merah launch much more early than waterfront Waves

Waterfront wave , by right should launch early but due to a resident went to court to stop the transaction. It was delay.

Casa Merah launch at April 07 while Waterfront Wave, phase 1 is during Q1 08
    icic.

Do you own any unit of CM or WW?

icic.

Do you own any unit of CM or WW?
    none of the above

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
    Any more release this weekend? Why the developer released only few units at a time?

do you think those best units will be released at the last stage?

Any more release this weekend? Why the developer released only few units at a time?

do you think those best units will be released at the last stage?
    test water

if sell well
    can increase price

if sell so-so
    hold back abit

if sell like hot-cake
    all OUT

I'm actually quite interested on this project... and just found out that the Downtown Line stage 3 will be running through Bedok Reservoir...

Background of The Downtown Line

1. The construction of the $12 billion Downtown Line is part of the plan to develop a comprehensive rail network system to meet our travel needs in the future.

2. The Downtown Line will be built in three stages with a total of 33 stations. These three stages are as follows:

• Stage 1: The 4.3km Line comprises 6 stations. These stations are: Chinatown, Cross Street Landmark, Bayfront, Promenade and Bugis. Stage 1 of the Line will be completed in 2013 and will provide a strategic transport link to serve workers, residents and visitors in the exciting Marina Bay area and upcoming developments such as the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resorts and the Marina Bay Financial Centre.

• Stage 2: The 16.6 km Line will feature 12 stations. When completed in 2015, Stage 2 of the Line will run from Bugis along the heavy Bukit Timah traffic corridor to help ease congestion. Commuters traveling from Bukit Panjang to the city will be able to cut their travel time by 10 minutes.

• Stage 3: The 19.1km Line will feature 15 stations. It will run through MacPherson, Bedok Reservoir and Tampines ending at the East West Line Expo Station. Scheduled to be completed in 2016, it will reduce travel time by 10 minutes for commuters traveling to the city from Bedok Reservoir and Tampines.

3. The Downtown Line is projected to see a ridership of more than 500,000 daily when in full operation. Construction of Stage 1 of the Line is under way.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/images/Annex_4_Bkgd_DTL.pdf
    Last edited by noblebaby; 11-03-09 at 23:52.

Singapore Future MRT lines???

With the recent BIG LOSSES in GIC and Temasek Holdings, i don't think i will put bet on Bukit Timah and Eastern Region Lines.

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
    Is this pricing from developer or sub sale?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    With the recent BIG LOSSES in GIC and Temasek Holdings, i don't think i will put bet on Bukit Timah and Eastern Region Lines.
    Not sure the track is above ground or under ground... If it is above ground n running along the lake, then it will damage the view of those units facing the lake...

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Is this pricing from developer or sub sale?
    Price from developer... Heard new relaunch this weekend can go check out the showroom

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Haha don't underestimate Sgp govt The loss is just a scratch to the coffers. Furthermore Sgp Need these infrastructure construction to go on.... Else more pple lose their jobs in the construction industry...