Page 12 of 117 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    yup, 600-730psf for the star buy below 8th floor. Reservoir facing still selling at >800+psf.
    sold 8-9 units since relaunched with new price.

Showroom setting up for the other plot of land (not the waterfront collection). From the outline of the showroom, it seems not as well design like waterfront wave, probably priced cheaper (just thoughts).

this may stir up a price war for that stretch.
    they got 1 showroom only right? which is the waterfront wave. beside the showroom, construction is going on... think only piling work.

whole piece of land owned by Fraser... you think they will sell below 500 psft???

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    they actually own the whole stretch of land...

noblebaby, ca i confirm with you that along highway, higher floor will hear the noise more?
    noise travel upward
    the highest the noisest

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    noise travel upward
    the highest the noisest
    It will not amp. the noise. Noise travel in all direction. In high floor, your units are not being blocked, so the noise is not being absorpted. It is just as you are next to the noise generator.

yup, 600-730psf for the star buy below 8th floor. Reservoir facing still selling at >800+psf.
    sold 8-9 units since relaunched with new price.

Showroom setting up for the other plot of land (not the waterfront collection). From the outline of the showroom, it seems not as well design like waterfront wave, probably priced cheaper (just thoughts).

this may stir up a price war for that stretch.
    I heard the price is from $600psf for those units with pool and park view and those with partial reservoir view are from $630psf. Quite a drop from their previous pricing.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thestudio
    went to take a look, pretty quiet for a saturday afternoon. 600psf is only for "star buys" below 8th level, i think.

once again, huge huge balcony area.
    if you look at 600psf for LH99 years then might as well top a little bit more @ $700k to get a FH D15 3bdrm unit?

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    if you look at 600psf for LH99 years then might as well top a little bit more @ $700k to get a FH D15 3bdrm unit?

Pet
    Even 600psft... Still cant get 3br at WW @ 700k....

One thing i like is the lake.... Quite relaxing to stay there.... But the road infront it is quite noisy....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Even 600psft... Still cant get 3br at WW @ 700k....

One thing i like is the lake.... Quite relaxing to stay there.... But the road infront it is quite noisy....

that's why i am very super confident that i have the best priced 3bdrm in hand mah... anyone keen? lolz...

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    that's why i am very super confident that i have the best priced 3bdrm in hand mah... anyone keen? lolz...

Pet
    what is the development? how high?

Those who been to showroom can please confirm are stack 22 or 21 still available?

Is it at $600 psf. & below any freebies like DPS or interest absorption and stamp duty absorb by developer??

Cheers

what is the development? how high?
    yeah, show us where to get 3rm FH at D15 at $700k, lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Those who been to showroom can please confirm are stack 22 or 21 still available?

Is it at $600 psf. & below any freebies like DPS or interest absorption and stamp duty absorb by developer??

Cheers
    not sure, think still got... coz 22 & 21 facing HDB... who want to buy???

not sure, think still got... coz 22 & 21 facing HDB... who want to buy???
    But.. the condo is for mass market ..so nothing wrong with facing HDB..
    since most of the owners will be HDB upgraders anyway.. kaka

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover

Cheers
    heard from ERA agents... yes, got interest absorption scheme, but unit price 3% higher... no freebies... no stamp duty absorption... all price from $600 psft

Sales is ok only... 12 units sold over weekend.

If you like the lake, the WW is your choice... if not, better go for FH at D15 as recommanded by Pet

they got 1 showroom only right? which is the waterfront wave. beside the showroom, construction is going on... think only piling work.

whole piece of land owned by Fraser... you think they will sell below 500 psft???
    Whole pc of land belongs to Fraser ? My understanding from the agent, fraser owns the land on the water front wave (of course) + the plot nearer to baywater. They called it the waterfront collection.
    At the other end (nearer to the HDB), there is one more showroom setting up.. I dont think this belongs to Fraser. the style is somewhat different, look slightly "cheapo" compare to waterfront wave.

Whole pc of land belongs to Fraser ? My understanding from the agent, fraser owns the land on the water front wave (of course) + the plot nearer to baywater. They called it the waterfront collection.
    At the other end (nearer to the HDB), there is one more showroom setting up.. I dont think this belongs to Fraser. the style is somewhat different, look slightly "cheapo" compare to waterfront wave.
    icic... i didnt walk to that end... so didnt see the showroom... hmnnn... dont know when is the launching...

any way, there are 4 new condo to be built, all belonged to Fraser... the first one is WW.

icic... i didnt walk to that end... so didnt see the showroom... hmnnn... dont know when is the launching...

any way, there are 4 new condo to be built, all belonged to Fraser... the first one is WW.
    I heard that they will be closing the current showroom and shift to the new one,.. along the road further down from the PIE (bedok north ave 3) exit...

hope it is not too crappy... heard that far east was bad previously... not sure if they will do the same this time round... cutting corners and lots of weird corners...

I heard that they will be closing the current showroom and shift to the new one,.. along the road further down from the PIE (bedok north ave 3) exit...

hope it is not too crappy... heard that far east was bad previously... not sure if they will do the same this time round... cutting corners and lots of weird corners...
    yes, far east was bad maybe 10-15 years ago... if you ask those middle age person, they will tell you the same thing...

Anyway, this is a JV between FCL and FE... FCL is the lead managment, so should be better...

ooo... why they want to shift the showroom? Give way to connstruction? Anyone know what project is going on beside the current showroom, is that the site waterfront wave?

is actually three.... waterfront quay, waterfront waves and waterfront view.... collectively know as the Waterfront Collection...whole plot of land belongs to Fraser/FEO...

the stack of 2 brm facing the park (unblocked) .... psf ard $750..omg..

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    is actually three.... waterfront quay, waterfront waves and waterfront view.... collectively know as the Waterfront Collection...whole plot of land belongs to Fraser/FEO...

the stack of 2 brm facing the park (unblocked) .... psf ard $750..omg..
    ooo... waterfront key and waterfront view launch already? where is the showroom?

ooo... waterfront key and waterfront view launch already? where is the showroom?
    this month to launch... but drove by and nothing up...

anyway.. it is just along the road, further down from the PIE exit...

any forumer here bought WW?

pls. share share

any forumer here bought WW?

pls. share share
    haha, also interested in this development... but only walk walk see see...

haha, also interested in this development... but only walk walk see see...
    the project is quite nice, infront of the lake, best for nature lover... just that price is still high

Thumbs up

i went to the showroom last weekend..and i could tell that i luv the surrounding area even before i get into the showroom. Nice to have a unit there!

Default 3 bedrm

me bought a 3 bedrm high floor. facing the pool and hv a partial reservoir view. think of it, the price i paid is a bit steep. but ok, for own stay.....have to pay a premium for the unit u like.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    me bought a 3 bedrm high floor. facing the pool and hv a partial reservoir view. think of it, the price i paid is a bit steep. but ok, for own stay.....have to pay a premium for the unit u like.
    when do you bought it? mind to share the "steep" price as psft?

the project is quite nice, infront of the lake, best for nature lover... just that price is still high
    exactly..

Except there is concern on the peak hour traffic on that 2 lane road.. with so many projects built along this road. how bad is the morning and evening jam going to be?

exactly..

Except there is concern on the peak hour traffic on that 2 lane road.. with so many projects built along this road. how bad is the morning and evening jam going to be?
    planning to get one? heard this weekend another round of relaunch...

This is one of my favorite projects

extracted from www.SG-house.com.sg

Waterfront Waves @ Bedok Reservoir (Starbuy Promo)
    Price from $552psf up (Priced to sell)
    Comprising of exclusively 405 units
    2/3/4 bedrooms available
    Full Condo Facilities

$552psf sure or not? very cheap!

Also interested, waiting for price to drop further...

This is one of my favorite projects

extracted from www.SG-house.com.sg

Waterfront Waves @ Bedok Reservoir (Starbuy Promo)
    Price from $552psf up (Priced to sell)
    Comprising of exclusively 405 units
    2/3/4 bedrooms available
    Full Condo Facilities

$552psf sure or not? very cheap!