Thread: Very dumb youtube video:

Default Very dumb youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU1-YFbAifA

Let your illuminated uncle tell you what is the easier way:

Ans: Die and get reborn into a new body la, why go through all the trouble?

There is every reason why I brought up this seemingly property unrelated youtube for you guys to ponder.

Just look at us, the mere mortals. We have so little of our pathethic life span that our scientists are busy researching to extend it to the extent of transplanting a brain to another body?

Come on....do you see this motivation behind the human emotions?

This motivation is the same motivation that drives a property investor.

It is a very simple philosophy.

There are bystanders who preferred to stand on the sideline and watch the property market goes through the cycles of ups and downs.

While it is certainly a joy to watch on the sideline, I have to remind you:

As a human being, YOU ARE LIKE A BUTTERFLY, you do not have many 10 years to see that many cycles.

NOW is a great opportunity to enter the Singapore CCR market where FEAR is the greatest. If you missed this one, I am afraid you may have to wait 10 years or even longer.

GOOD LUCK.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 17-12-13 at 18:21.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    This motivation is the same motivation that drives a property investor.

It is a very simple philosophy.

There are bystanders who preferred to stand on the sideline and watch the property market goes through the cycles of ups and downs.

While it is certainly a joy to watch on the sideline, I have to remind you:

As a human being, YOU ARE LIKE A BUTTERFLY, you do not have many 10 years to see that many cycles.

NOW is a great opportunity to enter the Singapore CCR market where FEAR is the greatest. If you missed this one, I am afraid you may have to wait10 years or even longer.

GOOD LUCK.
    Would our scientists be bothered with this science if say the human life span is 500 years ?

Obviously, as a property investor on this planet, time is NOT on our side.

At this moment as I speak to you. The future of say 5 years later is not real yet. It is not here YET.

You have a choice at this moment in time:

1) BUY a CCR studio and secured a place in the future city.

2) Stand back and watch and wait.

However, I have to tell you this:

1) The outcome of Singapore CCR developing successfully according to the MasterPlan 5 years later has the probability of 99.9% happening. ( This is not just a belief plucked from thin air, BUT from the previous A1 track record of URA planning and implementation).

2) The outcome of Global Economic accidents as portrayed by the many youtibes has the probability of less than 30% happening. ( This is also not just a guess, but from the many End of The World 2012 youtube videos which has ZERO% of successful prediction )

Which action would you pick, my good brother ?

The world financial system had changed. It changed when FED began her asset purchase in 2008.

I kept saying, many so called experts and economists had no better idea than me. They only know how to say FED will taper, interest rates will go up.

But let me tell you. And the reason why I chose to tell you in this thread is so that my true brothers will know my enlightened answer after the many months of meditating on FED's asset purchase.

You wanna know what I found out? I will tell you here. But keep this to yourselves and not tell your colleagues as this knowledge is only reserved for brothers and sisters who supported and encouraged me.

ENLIGHTENED ANSWER: BANKS has no way to HIKE or SPIKE interest rates under the current new global banking scenario. They can increase, but not beyond a certain percentage. The reason is very profound, but let me explain in very simple terms for you:

They cannot HIKE/SPIKE the rates like before because they will end up with massive assets with noone to sell to. This is unlike in the 1990s, where there are very few borrowers on high interest rate package.

Good LUCK.

DISCLAIMERS: I AM NOT A BANKING PROFESSIONAL OR FINANCIAL ADVISOR or ECONOMIST. The above are Just My Personal and Humble Opinion Only, Do your own DUE DILIGENCE and RESEARCH.

FED knew very well. In fact too well that for the USA consumption to accelerate, they have to SPUR the US domestic property market.

They knew for a fact that consumerism is a result of property prices appreciation. Consumers will only spend money on luxurious items from THE PROFITS they made from investment or capital appreciation. Consumers will never spend money on unnecessary items using the money they worked for.

FED will see to it that the US housing market will recover and propel the US consumption to new levels. This will spark the US economy back into pink health.

Get it ? I hope you can see the point I am trying to make.

DISCLAIMERS: I AM NOT A BANKING PROFESSIONAL OR FINANCIAL ADVISOR or ECONOMIST. The above are Just My Personal and Humble Opinion Only, Do your own DUE DILIGENCE and RESEARCH.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    FED knew very well. In fact too well that for the USA consumption to accelerate, they have to SPUR the US domestic property market.

They knew for a fact that consumerism is a result of property prices appreciation. Consumers will only spend money on luxurious items from THE PROFITS they made from investment or capital appreciation. Consumers will never spend money on unnecessary items using the money they worked for.

FED will see to it that the US housing market will recover and propel the US consumption to new levels. This will spark the US economy back into pink health.

Get it ? I hope you can see the point I am trying to make.

You are a genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    You are a genius!
    Thanks good brother Wunderkind, I am very humbled.

Indeed, I have to agree with you that I am a genius. Well, maybe not a genius in the normal sense. I have the ability to communicate with the unseen realms and they have dropped hints to me on a regular basis.

Many arrogant mortals in our human plane thought that only they existed and that they are the smartest and the center of the Universe, not knowing that there are beings of far high intelligence watching us in silence.

Take for example, these beings told me, that our cooling measures actually reduced the risks in our property market substantially and hence in the perspective of this lowered risks ( which had filtered out the speculators and buyers who overstretched themelves ), the market has in fact become a even more safer haven.

Of course, if one enters the market now, there is a premium to pay for this lowered risks. But everyone has to pay a premium for the good things, don't we ? The question is therefore, is this premium to pay reasonable ?

The beings told me, that this premium ( stamp duties if you want to call it ) is perfectly reasonable if you compare Singapore CCR studios with properties in other countries.

And why not? Our policy makers are the protectors of our assets. You may get a lower price in other countries, but are their policy makers as good a risk manager as our Singapore policy makers?

The beings told me, from the track records of The oil crisis in 1970s, Asian financial crisis in 1990s, and the recent Lehman crisis in 2008, our Singapore policy makers are still the best risk managers unmatched.

The beings gave me this code: 70,80,90. 90,00,10. 10,20,30.

I have uncovered the code given by the beings to me. And I shall reveal the answer in this thread later.

( To be continued)

BEFORE FED QE PROGRAM:

1970 ( Peak dropping ) 1980( Bottom rising ) ,1990 (Peak )

1990 (Peak dropping ) 2000 ( Bottom rising ), 2010 ( Peak )

AFTER FED QE PROGRAM:

2010 ( Peak maintained by FED ) 2020 ( Bottom prevented by FED ) 2030 ( No more bottoms)

The anal-lists like to say, economy has cycles. My question to them is:

1) What if there are no more cycles or

2) What if the present cycle is a mega long cycle ?

You see, we can never predict the future. This is because the real World has INFINITE VARIABLES. These variables work at different stage at different time and can change as a result of even a non-event.

If we cannot predict the future, then why are we timing the markets?

ENTER THE MARKET if you feel you can afford it.