Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do u still want to tcss in condosg?

Default Do u still want to tcss in condosg?

Shanmugam: 'Express what you want, but identify yourself'

"Put down your name. Nobody's talking about freedom of speech. You can express whatever comments you want. But just identify yourself."

if one day, u r required to register & log in using yr actual name and perhaps wif a handsome/pretty foto of yrself r u still willing to come here to express yr views mah?

Quote Originally Posted by 玉格格 View Post

"Put down your name. Nobody's talking about freedom of speech. You can express whatever comments you want. But just identify yourself."

if one day, u r required to register & log in using yr actual name and perhaps wif a handsome/pretty foto of yrself r u still willing to come here to express yr views mah?

They should be happy that people are willing to express themselves on the Internet by discussion. Look what happened when the 400 in little India decided to "express" themselves offline.
    狮子王 (formerly blackjack21trader): READ MY LIPS: NO MORE CRASH FOR 60 YEARS.

Quote Originally Posted by sgbuyer View Post
    They should be happy that people are willing to express themselves on the Internet by discussion. Look what happened when the 400 in little India decided to "express" themselves offline.
    aiya dun liddat say mah. not as if the riot is a result of resentment towards spore.

I was tinking, if dare to behave like a hero n talk until got dragon got phoenix, y scared to put down his name wor?

if identify yrself, den those bullies will be more discreet and dun dare to anyhow behave liao.

aiya dun liddat say mah. not as if the riot is a result of resentment towards spore.

No resentment must set ambulance on fire? Covering the problem won't make it disappear. It's better to engage the problem directly.
    狮子王 (formerly blackjack21trader): READ MY LIPS: NO MORE CRASH FOR 60 YEARS.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

If they expect this, then many crimes will not have tip-off and they will never be able to break them! Or is it the case now where tip-off people must identify themselves by giving full names, IC number else police will do nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by sgbuyer View Post
    No resentment must set ambulance on fire? Covering the problem won't make it disappear. It's better to engage the problem directly.
    sgbuyer

think it is not the resentment of Singapore la

I would say it boil down to the experience of the 1st group of police officers
    when they arrived at the scene

"something" must have happened between them and the crowds there, who were very emotional to see their fellow countryman got killed and trapped under the bus

that "something" might be the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    If they expect this, then many crimes will not have tip-off and they will never be able to break them! Or is it the case now where tip-off people must identify themselves by giving full names, IC number else police will do nothing?
    I tot tipping off for crimes got provide identification one? crimewatch always says yr identify will be kept confidential?

anyway I tot he is referring to a person's conduct in public social medias?

Look at the video again

where a police vehicle was burning very close to the ambulance

a few FWs ran over and "rescued" the ambulance attendants and some policemen inside who "dare not" come out of the ambulance

(would say those in the ambulance were in a life threatening situation)

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Look at the video again

where a police vehicle was burning very close to the ambulance

a few FWs ran over and "rescued" the ambulance attendants and some policemen inside who "dare not" come out of the ambulance

(would say those in the ambulance were in a life threatening situation)
    where is the link?

where is the link?
    on Youtube la

where is the link?
    It's everywhere!
    Just google n u will find.
    But since u asked. ..I found for u.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...-it-was-set-on

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    It's everywhere!
    Just google n u will find.
    But since u asked. ..I found for u.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...-it-was-set-on
    L O L

I like the Heading....hahahaha

Little India riot: Video shows paramedics did not run away -- they were told to get out

thanks for the link. I hv juz finished looking at a few random videos in youtube again but still din find it

thanks for the link. I hv juz finished looking at a few random videos in youtube again but still din find it
    sibei huan

sibei huan
    u better define huan properly.
    every situation oso can say tat Im huan!

u better define huan properly.
    every situation oso can say tat Im huan!
    Muchos besos....Muak !!

Muchos besos....Muak !!
    whenever u post such spams, the below image always come into my mind

whenever u post such spams, the below image always come into my mind

your EX or Present one ?

this one with the elephant make a good pair

your EX or Present one ?

this one with the elephant make a good pair
    u dun sidetrack! we all noe u r bajie!
    wahahaha!!!!

I guess everyone should make responsible comments. If you have been making responsible comments then to register or not you have nothing to fear

That is why I am questioning which is the truth:
    1) Police will not do anything despite a tip-off of a crime/drugs/etc until the person identify himself/herself with names & IC number
    or 2) Police will act on a tip-off of a crime/drugs/etc regardless of whether person identify himself/herself with names & IC number.

Very often, people who tip-off may want to remain confidential for various reasons. If must reveal names, I doubt anybody if any would dare to tip off crimes/misdeeds conducted by a super high-ranking police officer, minister, civil servant or their own relative or family members etc?

Regardless of whatever confidentiality, people (me included), do not feel safe...

I tot tipping off for crimes got provide identification one? crimewatch always says yr identify will be kept confidential?

anyway I tot he is referring to a person's conduct in public social medias?

That is why I am questioning which is the truth:
    1) Police will not do anything despite a tip-off of a crime/drugs/etc until the person identify himself/herself with names & IC number
    or 2) Police will act on a tip-off of a crime/drugs/etc regardless of whether person identify himself/herself with names & IC number.

Very often, people who tip-off may want to remain confidential for various reasons. If must reveal names, I doubt anybody if any would dare to tip off crimes/misdeeds conducted by a super high-ranking police officer, minister, civil servant or their own relative or family members etc?

Regardless of whatever confidentiality, people (me included), do not feel safe...
    1. I believe police will act regardless of whether the tipper identify himself.

2. if Im tipping police having witnessing some crimes, I will oso prefer to not to reveal my identity cos Im concerned wif my safetly.

3. as for revealing identify when u give opinions in social media, wat do u feel unsafe of? if u worded yr words appropriately even when u kpkb, u will not get yrself into trouble.

Very often, people will tell their truth feelings and opinions only when anonymous, otherwise, they most likely will just do the "politically correct" things about their friends, co-workers, govt, etc, especially for prominent or influential people! Is this what the establishment want? That they don't want to hear the real feelings of people (especially influential/prominent people) for the sake of just wanting to identify them?

1. I believe police will act regardless of whether the tipper identify himself.

2. if Im tipping police having witnessing some crimes, I will oso prefer to not to reveal my identity cos Im concerned wif my safetly.

3. as for revealing identify when u give opinions in social media, wat do u feel unsafe of? if u worded yr words appropriately even when u kpkb, u will not get yrself into trouble.

for a person like you who have multiple forum account, I think it will be impossible.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Do you tell your boss everything in your mind without filter it first. I believe everyone know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiwara View Post
    Do you tell your boss everything in your mind without filter it first. I believe everyone know the answer.
    Yalor

one court case in 1998 still fresh in my mind

over 1st class air travel

Very often, people will tell their truth feelings and opinions only when anonymous, otherwise, they most likely will just do the "politically correct" things about their friends, co-workers, govt, etc, especially for prominent or influential people! Is this what the establishment want? That they don't want to hear the real feelings of people (especially influential/prominent people) for the sake of just wanting to identify them?
    even when I nid to use my own name I oso will tell my true feeling
    when I tok to kbw in his FB, im using me real name leh

the forum has gone quite in the past few months.

Wait till you comment on things that are controversial and they don't agree with you outright....................

even when I nid to use my own name I oso will tell my true feeling
    when I tok to kbw in his FB, im using me real name leh