Thread: Ch8 showing drunkard teens drinking at Robertson!

Default Ch8 showing drunkard teens drinking at Robertson!

Rivergate and the nearby condo seriously affected by the dins, noises, rubbish and vomits. Still dare to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    Rivergate and the nearby condo seriously affected by the dins, noises, rubbish and vomits. Still dare to buy?
    i thought rivergate was in the news a while back when this issue was highlighted?

only certain blocks with certain facing has such issue, but think with the no drinking zone craft out, such incidents might get lesser but not completely eradicated

Those stay at orchard road like near centre point also has similar problem like noise from drunkards at the nearby pubs. Look at the young men and women in drunkard really worried me as parents. They really need to do something about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post

happened to own a 2 bedder unit at centrepoint

a present from my parents 15 years ago, when I completed my NS

the noises from the pubs, usually concentrate around cuppage plaza and orchard plaza.

still remember the good times, when after going to fire disco would sneak the girl into the house

Quote Originally Posted by puffer_fish View Post
    happened to own a 2 bedder unit at centrepoint

a present from my parents 15 years ago, when I completed my NS

the noises from the pubs, usually concentrate around cuppage plaza and orchard plaza.

still remember the good times, when after going to fire disco would sneak the girl into the house
    Bro, can ask u a question??? Do u feel the gift has spoilt u or it has helped u????

Cheers

During my early 20s. A bit spoilt or overwhelmed by it. but as we all enter into workforce. All these properties becomes a tool . Which ensure my family is well taken care of.

So it all depends how u use them. I still go food court to eat and drives a normal japanese car. Even though I can afford more flashy cars.

Anyway. Like patek ads says. You never truly own it. Just taking care of it for the next generation.

I still have friends who thought I stay in a 5 room hdb.

Bro, thank u for your answer.... Really appreciate your time replying...

Owe u one

Cheers

During my early 20s. A bit spoilt but as we all enter into workforce. All these properties becomes a tool . Which ensure my family is well taken care of.

So it all depends how u use them. I still go food court to eat and drives a normal japanese car. Even though I can afford more flashy cars.

Anyway. Like patek ads says. You never truly own it. Just taking care of it for the next generation

We here to share info

I learn quite a bit from selected members

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    Bro, thank u for your answer.... Really appreciate your time replying...

Owe u one

Cheers

hehe writing will ah?

Ong lai ah!

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    Bro, can ask u a question??? Do u feel the gift has spoilt u or it has helped u????

Cheers

bro chesnut asking this question cos he want to give his children his properties
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

We here to share info

I learn quite a bit from selected members
    from other members you can learn to apreciate your sanity cos some members here are...cuckoo
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

During my early 20s. A bit spoilt or overwhelmed by it. but as we all enter into workforce. All these properties becomes a tool . Which ensure my family is well taken care of.

Anyway. Like patek ads says. You never truly own it. Just taking care of it for the next generation.

I still have friends who thought I stay in a 5 room hdb.
    You must be in your mid thirties now... not everybody will mature like you... some simply wash their lives away with these 'gifts' coz they cannot manage them...