Thread: My friend just came back from work overseas

Default My friend just came back from work overseas

....She was overseas for 2 years working before she left kena pyscho by agent to sell her FH d15 condo...sold for 1.5million....she bought 5 years ago 1million...VERY happy THEN....i told her then u dont need money why sell just rent she say the agent her good friend told her prices at peak when she come back spore she can buy cheaper....poor thing just come back...look at property guru and....now looking to buy a HDB flat cos prices are.....bottomline spore property NO SCARED if u got holding power...DONT SELL

ONLY consolation in this sad story is 5 years ago same agent told her to buy her property for 1 million so want to F him also cannot
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    ....She was overseas for 2 years working before she left kena pyscho by agent to sell her FH d15 condo...sold for 1.5million....she bought 5 years ago 1million...VERY happy THEN....i told her then u dont need money why sell just rent she say the agent her good friend told her prices at peak when she come back spore she can buy cheaper....poor thing just come back...look at property guru and....now looking to buy a HDB flat cos prices are.....bottomline spore property NO SCARED if u got holding power...DONT SELL

ONLY consolation in this sad story is 5 years ago same agent told her to buy her property for 1 million so want to F him also cannot
    at least can now fully pay a hdb. not too bad lah.

Can F him lah ... just literally lor

Actually there's nothing wrong with selling then. Basically she just realised her gains. What is more useful to know is what she did with the money? Reinvest overseas? In herself as in have a better time overseas? Pay for parents' holidays or medical bills? Etc... then certainly there's no regret. Unless she just left her gains idling in the bank. Do you know the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline View Post
    Actually there's nothing wrong with selling then. Basically she just realised her gains. What is more useful to know is what she did with the money? Reinvest overseas? In herself as in have a better time overseas? Pay for parents' holidays or medical bills? Etc... then certainly there's no regret. Unless she just left her gains idling in the bank. Do you know the answer?
    four letter word....OCBC
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    Can F him lah ... just literally lor

agent if chio bu i want

four letter word....OCBC

she should have listened to you !!!

Consolation... COV for HDBs drop
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline View Post

she should have listened to you !!!
    if listen to me...mkt crash i kena

Got profit can liao lah....

agent if chio bu i want
    Haha better dont lah ... later family dispute ... play property is better

Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    Got profit can liao lah....
    ha ha human nature is such if u buy $2 BIG and your number kena 4d 1st prize you will why never buy $20 big...99% of people will feel that way

ha ha human nature is such if u buy $2 BIG and your number kena 4d 1st prize you will why never buy $20 big...99% of people will feel that way
    Hahahaha... bro... that time 2006, should have whacked 5 units of condo hor... All of us felt that way ...

Cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    Hahahaha... bro... that time 2006, should have whacked 5 units of condo hor... All of us felt that way ...

Cheers bro
    bro right now only thing i can wack is "2006"...10big 10small

So if the agent then told her now to sell now drop until no 1 want. Will she still want to **** him?

Moral of story is its own decision. Wat ever out come have to suck it up.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    So if the agent then told her now to sell now drop until no 1 want. Will she still want to **** him?

Moral of story is its own decision. Wat ever out come have to suck it up.
    u are right bro...agent never SIGN the option to purchase and collect 1%
    option money my friend did...NOBODY to blame except herself...she knows that...thats life win some loose some...we move on..i am sure there are thousands of others with worse off stories and bang until balls flat...like those who sold their landed property few years ago and bought hdb...wah that one cannot sleep

u are right bro...agent never SIGN the option to purchase and collect 1%
    option money my friend did...NOBODY to blame except herself...she knows that...thats life win some loose some...we move on..i am sure there are thousands of others with worse off stories and bang until balls flat...like those who sold their landed property few years ago and bought hdb...wah that one cannot sleep
    On that one I have few friends in that pool. I got one been renting since 2005 still waiting for crash...... I already told her to buy a 3 bed room hdb tong 1st coz it was cheap. But u know lah.. Tee kee... Rent paid till now already cost more than the 3 bed room hdb .

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

I would congratulate your friend.

half full or half empty?

You decide your view. I choose to see it as the former.

well done!
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    On that one I have few friends in that pool. I got one been renting since 2005 still waiting for crash...... I already told her to buy a 3 bed room hdb tong 1st coz it was cheap. But u know lah.. Tee kee... Rent paid till now already cost more than the 3 bed room hdb .

like a great man once said...

Selling a FH property in good location is like selling your own mother... Unless the gains you realize can strategically fund a more promising investment, which I doubt exist.

What r u talking about? 500k gain can get a HDB without loan.

Default same to my friend

sold ochard condo before working overseas, thought can buy cheaper when come back. but...

Quote Originally Posted by RCT View Post
    What r u talking about? 500k gain can get a HDB without loan.
    Ya but once u buy hdb u are stuck cannot invest in privste
    For 5 years....

Ya but once u buy hdb u are stuck cannot invest in privste
    For 5 years....

eh, i thought it's the other way round. once you own a private property, you're barred from purchasing a HDB till you disposed the current property and remain on the streets for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    eh, i thought it's the other way round. once you own a private property, you're barred from purchasing a HDB till you disposed the current property and remain on the streets for 2 years
    that is for BTO i.e new hdb you cannot buy until 30 mths after you sold your private property....and if you buy a resale HDB flat you not allowed to buy private property as well as overseas property for 5 years(MOP)

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p....igibilitytobuy

that is for BTO i.e new hdb you cannot buy until 30 mths after you sold your private property....and if you buy a resale HDB flat you not allowed to buy private property as well as overseas property for 5 years(MOP)

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p....igibilitytobuy
    so many CMs till don't know what's going on liao.