Thread: Government to release four residential sites in Nov 2013 - including Canberra Drive

Default Government to release four residential sites in Nov 2013 - including Canberra Drive

To provide developers and home-buyers with more choices for private housing, the Housing & Development Board (HDB) and the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) will be releasing four residential sites for sale in November 2013 under the Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme for the second half of 2013 (2H2013).

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CORPORATE_PR_18112013_Annex2/$file/Annex+2.pdf

check out the one at canberra! so confirm MRT will not be at that side of the road.
    There is no good or bad location. There is only good or bad price.

check out the physical location!
    There is no good or bad location. There is only good or bad price.

in sep they got released 2 plot at serangoon view until now still no closing deadlines.
    bid too low so kiv one side?
    or no one bid cos loc not ideal?

no more NS12?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz View Post
    To provide developers and home-buyers with more choices for private housing, the Housing & Development Board (HDB) and the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) will be releasing four residential sites for sale in November 2013 under the Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme for the second half of 2013 (2H2013).

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CORPORATE_PR_18112013_Annex2/$file/Annex+2.pdf

check out the one at canberra! so confirm MRT will not be at that side of the road.
    Aiya. NS12 confirmed opposite the commercial cum residential plot. I expected this. Hopefully, the mixed development is a shopping mall.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz View Post
    check out the physical location!
    keeping the site adjacent to mrt station for subsequent tender...
    detailed plans are here :
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p....e?OpenDocument

Mean canberra drive confirm extend up to sembawang road..

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy View Post
    no more NS12?
    got la, near to yishun sapphire there.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy View Post
    no more NS12?
    my dream by 2016 coe expire can sell my car, take MRT, now i don't wnt to think about tis issue liao, seem like no hope... sibeh sian........... forget about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888 View Post
    Aiya. NS12 confirmed opposite the commercial cum residential plot. I expected this. Hopefully, the mixed development is a shopping mall.
    Believe resident voters including upcoming btos /ec/private residents and staff working around yishun ave 7 and gambas area are all looking forward to a mall (at mixed development opp) in addition to N12 to improve their quality of living and happiness index..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888 View Post
    Unlikely. Scholars very smart one. Announce MRT then sell land. Very rarely the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix0405 View Post
    Unlikely. Scholars very smart one. Announce MRT then sell land. Very rarely the other way.
    You dont need a scholar to think of this right ?

If you're keen to know, read up my other posts.