Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rental Unit

Quote Originally Posted by Lav123 View Post
    You are not worried that your tenant might misuse the utilities, on the aircond 24 hrs a day, when the bill comes, it will be a hefty sum. If you charge more for the rental than your neighbour, will it difficult to rent it out?
    You can cap the amount of service you provide in the contract, for example, up to SGD500. Any excess will be borne by the tenant.

Yes, the tenant may misuse the services, but since mine is a corporate lease, I can go for the company if anything is amiss. In short, do a background check on your tenant before signing the contract.

Difficulty in renting? Not really. After all, I do provide a better service compared to others. One important thing to note, remember to treat your agent well.

Quote Originally Posted by hsifreffup View Post
    You can cap the amount of service you provide in the contract, for example, up to SGD500. Any excess will be borne by the tenant.

Yes, the tenant may misuse the services, but since mine is a corporate lease, I can go for the company if anything is amiss. In short, do a background check on your tenant before signing the contract.

Difficulty in renting? Not really. After all, I do provide a better service compared to others. One important thing to note, remember to treat your agent well.

Thank you. Oh, I thought is the other way round, those small amount eg <$200 has to be paid by the tenant and remaining to be paid by the landlord eg like repair work.