Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bluwaters 2

IamSailing Guest

Default Bluwaters 2

Bluwaters 2 - full-page ad last Sat. "Condominium by the Sea" - Pasir Ris. Anyone got any pictures? Why is it Bluwaters 2? Is there a Bluwaters 1? From the ad, the developer is Novelty (I believe it's famous for its top-quality finishing) and it is very close to the sea. Worth buying to stay for good?

Observer. Guest

Default Re: Bluwaters 2

Quote Originally Posted by IamSailing
    Bluwaters 2 - full-page ad last Sat. "Condominium by the Sea" - Pasir Ris. Anyone got any pictures? Why is it Bluwaters 2? Is there a Bluwaters 1? From the ad, the developer is Novelty (I believe it's famous for its top-quality finishing) and it is very close to the sea. Worth buying to stay for good?

Don't get misled by its artist impression.
    There is a development (a resort) between it and the sea with noisy tugboats.

Unregistered Guest

i think between bluwaters 2 and ferraria, i'd go for the latter, by hongleong... a very nice project...interior nice layout..

Unregistered Guest

Bluwaters 2 is a small condo with about 70 units. Near the beach and the new NTUC mall (both within walking distance). But it's not an A-grade investment type of place. It's a good place for family to live for many years and see their children grow up. It'll be a very fun place to buy for stay. I recommend it. It's a small condo among many other boutique developments in Jln Loyang Besar (including the just-topped Bluwaters 1 - very nice). Pasir Ris Beach is very popular among the locals and is quite happening with many water sports.

Ferraria is a big condo for those who prefer to have more facilities and a bigger condo area. It's a very nice condo with many water features. It's in Tampines among many other big condo projects, and you can drive to the Pasir Ris beach. The design and lay-out has a spacious feel to it, and it will be a good place for family and the older folks too.

Not an easy call if I have to choose between the two. It depends on your preference. Both are good buys. Reasonably priced.

Unregistered Guest

Saw the just topped Bluwaters 1 recently. It was love at first sight but we didn't get it because the bank loan wasn't approved yet and so the unit went to someone else liao. It was quite a good price considering that Coastal View (about 200m on the left of Bluwaters) and Bluwaters 2 (about 100m on the right of Bluwaters) are going at around $800psf to $1000psf and they will not top until 2009 or 2010.

Observer. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Saw the just topped Bluwaters 1 recently. It was love at first sight but we didn't get it because the bank loan wasn't approved yet and so the unit went to someone else liao. It was quite a good price considering that Coastal View (about 200m on the left of Bluwaters) and Bluwaters 2 (about 100m on the right of Bluwaters) are going at around $800psf to $1000psf and they will not top until 2009 or 2010.

Bluwaters 2 can't sell at $800 to $1,000 psf lah.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Observer.
    Bluwaters 2 can't sell at $800 to $1,000 psf lah.
    URA information on Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of June 2007 states that Bluwaters 2 sold 11 units in June, at prices of $741 - $821psf. Many units this month have been sold or selling at above $800psf.

Observer. Guest

URA information on Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of June 2007 states that Bluwaters 2 sold 11 units in June, at prices of $741 - $821psf. Many units this month have been sold or selling at above $800psf.
    So where is the $1,000 psf?
    Unless the resort that is blocking Bluwaters2 view is worth $1,000psf, then it may be a different story.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Observer.
    So where is the $1,000 psf?
    Unless the resort that is blocking Bluwaters2 view is worth $1,000psf, then it may be a different story.
    The resort is mainly one-storey high. Many Bluwaters 2 units will have the nice sea view (though probably not as great as the Sentosa Cove ocean view). Prices are moving up very quickly.

Unregistered Guest

Dont be misled by sea view in Bluwaters ,onlt the PH has seaview but is reserved.

Registered Guest

The resort is mainly one-storey high. Many Bluwaters 2 units will have the nice sea view (though probably not as great as the Sentosa Cove ocean view). Prices are moving up very quickly.
    Dont be misled by sea view in Bluwaters ,onlt the PH has seaview but is reserved.
    Many have seaview? Are you kidding us?
    I was at the showroom and the actual site.
    I even went into the resort and the beach to find out.
    If there is seaview, I would have got the penthouse.
    Do you think I will wait for you to post your comment here?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Registered
    Many have seaview? Are you kidding us?
    I was at the showroom and the actual site.
    I even went into the resort and the beach to find out.
    If there is seaview, I would have got the penthouse.
    Do you think I will wait for you to post your comment here?
    I went there and the next-door condos such as Casa Pasir Ris and The Edgewater and there is indeed a nice seaviews from many units. So Bluwaters 2 when built will probably have many units with sea view as well.

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: Bluwaters 2

This line seem dead. Anyone able to provide some news about Bluwaters 2? Or any developments around the surrounding area? Would be nice to hear some news or projects.........

Unregistered Guest

There is an upcoming new launch - site is next to Edgewater and its clustered housing, I think its called Aston Residences. I see them putting together the show room outside downtown east. Looks like the area is growing quickly as the eHub is also slated to open end of this month !

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Bluwaters 2

There is an upcoming new launch - site is next to Edgewater and its clustered housing, I think its called Aston Residences. I see them putting together the show room outside downtown east. Looks like the area is growing quickly as the eHub is also slated to open end of this month !
    28 units. Bunglow style.

Cheap Cheap Guest

Will have tangy fever anot?

stay in outer space confirm got no dengue fever

Dakoda sucks Guest

Default Dakoda sucks

For Dakoda new launch, 100% many units will be thrown back to developer mark my words... After they realised that they bought shit in the midst of low class hdb area with geylang the nearest entertainment spot.

abc Guest

Talking

Livia selling around $660psf and above. Project is 99 years.

Bluwaters 2 is a 999 years and selling around $730psf. On top of that, very evry near to the beach, near to the NTUC resort and also near to the MRT.

Funny thing is that people rushed to buy Livia!! Funny thing always happened.

Default gumdo men

strange people do strange things

Beach not safe Guest

Is Pasir Ris beach safe for swimming?
    Hear they found human faeces in water there.

Got some sewage getting disposed untreated into sea.

Really turned me off from this area. How can you let your kids go into such dirty water.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beach not safe
    Is Pasir Ris beach safe for swimming?
    Hear they found human faeces in water there.

Got some sewage getting disposed untreated into sea.

Really turned me off from this area. How can you let your kids go into such dirty water.
    If you scare, don't go into it lor.

beach not safe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    If you scare, don't go into it lor.
    Well if its true why bother buying a beachside condo?
    So much for resort lifestyle and living next to a beach without being able to enter the dirty water.

Hi Guys;

Pasir Ris area are not for investment for high return.

If you are thinking on making big bucks, go to buy District 9, 10, 5 and Marina South Area

If you are looking for good, quiet, healthy and good feeling houses for your own stay, then buying the condo in Pasir Ris is worth it.

Especially on Jalan Loyang Besar as there are cluster of Condo, terrece houses and bungalo.

Buy house,

First - what is your objective, stay? invest? or has too much money to spend.

Two - affordabilty or able to hold in bad times like recent financial crisis, able to has additional cash for mortage loan for at least 3~6 months (in case you are out of job) or cash rich in CPF.

Three - Facility and ammenity. Do you drive? can you afford to take cab at all time if your house does not near to bus stop or MRT.
    Location of the ammenity. Lots of it or sometime none.

Four - ease of selling the house when needed and at a relatively good price. (i.e. minus of expected depreciation and house moving index)
    Take note that houses that left with less than 80 year old are not easily sold off unless it is at fantastic location.

School near by - for those who have kids, you might want to consider living nearby to both child care, kindergarden, primary and secondary school is a plus.

Clinc or hospital - For those who has eldery members in the house, this will come handy.

Pub or Massage palour - For those single that alway has the urge or itch.

UnregĄstered Guest

But I dun like the upcoming HDB flats as stated in the MasterPlan. These tall HDB blocks will oversee the short condos and houses.

abc Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    But I dun like the upcoming HDB flats as stated in the MasterPlan. These tall HDB blocks will oversee the short condos and houses.
    I think they are 'Build and design' version of HDB ( maybe condos....)
    Don't think they will build high floor....due to 'near' the beach. The ground might not support the weight of the building if it is too high. That's why all condos around Jalan Loyang Besar is only 5 storey high. And those opposite HDB flats are around 10 storey high.

Hi friend

Not sure where ou get the information from.

In 1988, HDB ask for bidding, but no taker

They use to have plot ratio of 1.8 but now change to 2.1

Use to have big plot of land for Education for university but niw move to Expo.

Things change fast and buildingin that area will not happen in next 15 years.

Till then, Singapore have change, maybe new plan will be evolve.

Why bother.

Just see what you can get for the next 15~20 years.

abc Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rayaw
    Hi friend

Not sure where ou get the information from.

In 1988, HDB ask for bidding, but no taker

They use to have plot ratio of 1.8 but now change to 2.1

Use to have big plot of land for Education for university but niw move to Expo.

Things change fast and buildingin that area will not happen in next 15 years.

Till then, Singapore have change, maybe new plan will be evolve.

Why bother.

Just see what you can get for the next 15~20 years.

My sentiment is the same, not to build anythings over that piece of land. Good to have some 'Green' with all those trees around. These actually keeps the whole place in Jalan Loyang Besar 'cooling'.

As you have said, plans are just plans......they can change and evolve.......maybe into some other projects. Like maybe landscape of park!!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by abc
    My sentiment is the same, not to build anythings over that piece of land. Good to have some 'Green' with all those trees around. These actually keeps the whole place in Jalan Loyang Besar 'cooling'.

As you have said, plans are just plans......they can change and evolve.......maybe into some other projects. Like maybe landscape of park!!
    But why should they change their plan. We have a shortage of land for public housing. They need to execute the plan to accomodate the rising population.

suburbia Guest

to all suburbians, this song is dedicated to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbikoW0Fn4