Thread: LOTUS VILLE - FH, Lorong L Telok Kurau

Default LOTUS VILLE - FH, Lorong L Telok Kurau

New cluster terraces coming up at Lorong L Telok Kurau, which are pretty similar to the popular Palacio.

Showroom is currently construction, and will be ready sometime next month. To be notified when it is ready for viewing and for priority booking (i.e. discounts for the first 3 units), do sign up for updates here:
    https://docs.google.com/a/theeoy.com...SJd30/viewform

For more information, please check out:
    http://www.newlaunchsingapore.info/lotus-ville/

--

My mom lives just at Lorong K, so I will drive down and see how the showroom development is coming along, and probably post some pictures too in the next few days.

it's been many years since i been to Telok Kurau, but since when did it become like freaking Angor Wat

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    it's been many years since i been to Telok Kurau, but since when did it become like freaking Angor Wat
    LOL, project always show pics like that then when we turn around and look, it is so near to the neighbour's.

But I like TK area. Not if I am smack in the middle but more at the edges and where car can turn in more easily, ie, not having to drive all the way down the narrow street.

Telok kurau nice to be near the canal for walking to the park but very stress to drive in and out of the estate.

Always pity the refuse collector trucks manoeuvring into the narrow lorongs. Dun believe go see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TravieJackie View Post
    LOL, project always show pics like that then when we turn around and look, it is so near to the neighbour's.

But I like TK area. Not if I am smack in the middle but more at the edges and where car can turn in more easily, ie, not having to drive all the way down the narrow street.
    Yeah, it's a mixed residential area development, so you're right to say that they're very close. Those with more money will move to more atas Frankel lor since some lands are zoned only for semi-D/terraces... but the PSF there is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wong View Post
    Yeah, it's a mixed residential area development, so you're right to say that they're very close. Those with more money will move to more atas Frankel lor since some lands are zoned only for semi-D/terraces... but the PSF there is scary.
    Meyer/Goodman >>> Frankel/ Siglap
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!