Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Venue Residences / Shoppes

I relooked the pic I took fr show flat. Seems some part of living area has low height skirting.
    If really don't have than I might do. But hubby said no skirting looks nicer also no need to clean dust tat might collected on the skirting. Have u bought a unit at Venue?

How can CDL sale agent don't even know every specs of Venue...
    The flooring is marble (confirmed).

I'm considering but haven't got anything there yet. Which unit did u get? Yea I'm thinking if I get maybe dun do skirting. Looks nice but dunno if have negative repercussions for the flooring

Paradoxtan is so detailed. i better learn to be alittle more like you heh

Lol... Money hard to come by so just wanna make sure my biggest expense ever is dollar well spent. Got kids to feed so wanna give them the best!

Thanks 081828 for updating Venue progress!
    The pics are lovely.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1777332

I have just bought a low floor in the Venue facing Saint Ritz. Can someone tell me the pros and cons of it? Noise Level, Smell, etc..Is there a group to join for "The Venue"?

That corner nearer to the MRT underpass ah. Noise and dirt should be not much different from other road facing units

Quote Originally Posted by StormyNormy View Post
    That corner nearer to the MRT underpass ah. Noise and dirt should be not much different from other road facing units
    Thanks Stormy . In terms of noise and dirt, would it be better to have a higher floor compared to a low one? Not that there is any units left, just wondering.

Im worried about the noise level actually and wonder if i made the right decision to go for the one that is not facing the main road. (But it's lower floor)

Hello future neighbours! Is it selling that fast ? I thought sales was moving pretty slowly. I think facing highway is the worst. I can't comment about the noise level. But I saw someone posted about doing some balcony doors to block out the noise ? Maybe that will helps if really unbearable. But to be honest, now we see many houses right smack beside highway, getting more congested that just build wherever there is space. I personally got a mid floor pool facing unit. Hopefully it TOP soon! What I'm worried about is actually the general fengshui of venue. The highway curve towards us I read it's not so good. I hope they purposely build it this way is to mitigate the bad fengshui.

Hi! Happy to see suddenly few more Venue neighbors joining the chat!
    Perhaps someone can form a closed group FB chat for Venue residents!
    I'm not good at managing it. But if there is one I will join.
    Many of the big projects have their community chat group too.

In fact Venue has invited feng shui master hui to share abt the feng shui of Venue on Jan 2014 during the launch period at their show flat.
    Wanna check if any of u has good accurate Feng shui master to recommend?

Noise travels upwards, but dirt is more for lower floors I would imagine. Not sure where is the sweet spot but it's probably either we do a fair bit of cleaning or we pay for aircon if we are facing any roads. Price u pay for a convenient location I guess

Agree. Venue is really buying for the location and good layout.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Such statement is just a myth, not supported by science - which says that noise energy attenuates as it travels further...........

Noise travels upwards, but dirt is more for lower floors I would imagine. Not sure where is the sweet spot but it's probably either we do a fair bit of cleaning or we pay for aircon if we are facing any roads. Price u pay for a convenient location I guess

thanks for correction. nv stayed high floors so im happy to be corrected

Hi whipcream, may I know what was the hui master analysis of the venue fengshui? Mind to share? As I didn't buy during the launch. Totally missed out on all these.
    Thanks !

Hi JJJ,

Unfortunately I also didn't buy during the launch and missed the sharing. I came to know when i google " feng shui Venue".
    I bought it only last year.

Does anyone here knows if the kitchen tops comes with Quartz or solid surface tops? Seem from picture it looks like Quartz because it's fairly thin layer...

Is solid top, paradox.
    I have checked tat many of the fittings for Venue is of higher grade. Even the electrical switch is from schneider

Ok thanks!

Default For People going to visit the PH

Quote Originally Posted by jaylousantiago View Post
    For people visiting the US and looking for a great place to stay, kindly check http://www.fortglobalcondo.com/ for places to rent and stay.

Anyone has engaged any contractor or ID? Any reliable one to recommend ? Hope it will TOP early before Q2.

Still sourcing for ID.
    Any idea is it possible to TOP earlier than Q2?
    CDL proj really takes time to built.
    Many of other projects at city fringe TOP a year earlier

Any new photos of the progress?

Sharing some good stuff. Clicked into the venue residence fb page and they are offering limited number of free defects inspection to home owners.. And the offer is expiring on 30th Nov. Don't say NV jio. Although I wonder about the wisdom of using developer-sponsored defects inspection service.. Hmm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=515176402023643&id=163555260519094
    Last edited by StormyNormy; 22-11-16 at 10:28.

Thanks for sharing.
    But can advise how do I register?
    Do I pm to venue Fb?
    Have u register? Is it fr renovation contractor?

Don't know sial.. I only left PM and still waiting. No idea who is providing this service organized by Cdl. Just curious how much are fellow home owners willing to pay for such a defects inspection service

Tried pm them. No reply.
    FYI, If u engage ID, ID is suppose to do the defect chk for u