Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Sky Vue (D20, 99 years, Capitaland-Mitsubishi Estate Asia)

Hmm.. Today no updates on sale numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    me? sour grapes? u muz be kidding uncle!

if I hv bought a high flr rcr mm which is 2-3 mins fm mrt wif no west sun at below $1400psf, I cant fanthom wat aspect of Jurong I shd be envy of
    Are you saying you are one of the sour grape MTB, or are you using this opportunity to brag about what you might have bought?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by lajia View Post
    what is high??? high in 2008 or high in 2012 or high in 2017??? think again, if we can predict, then huat eh....only when you look back, then you can be sure. therefore, dont be too sure too early...
    Exactly, very well said. In 2009, based on PPI, pay increment etc, everyone told me buy Ang Mo Kio Centro at $1200psf is crazy pricing. In 2008, everyone around me told me that buy a property next to Kovan MRT at 840psf is crazy and stupid as it is already the market peak. True enough, price crash n decline to 750psf at one point but we all know now the current prices of condo next to MRT even for terrible location like Kovan which is not as posh as Jurong Gateway where this Ringo33 has mentioned many times.

Same for The Quartz at Buangkok MRT, some excellent expert property friends told me 650psf is crazy...wait for it to drop further due to economic crisis. To buy then was just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by taggy View Post
    Hmm.. Today no updates on sale numbers?
    Agent didn't update on numbers today.

https://www.facebook.com/SkyvueCapitaland

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    Agent didn't update on numbers today.

https://www.facebook.com/SkyvueCapitaland
    I would not be surprised if the sales slow down after yesterday, where most of the smaller units / lower quantum were sold.

Think the challenge now is to sell the units with quantum of above $1.5M (mainly because of TDSR).

Sales chart as of 4pm this afternoon.. creepy up

Block 1 , 3 bedder still hardly move.

Btw, dtrax....who are those 2 men in the picture above?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post

Sales chart as of 4pm this afternoon.. creepy up
    Thks man! Can you help us count how many units no stickers de?

Think the one in the picture with the face hidden is a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77 View Post
    LOL...you are right, judging from the buttons on the blouse.

LOL...you are right, judging from the buttons on the blouse.
    Good observation about the blouses on the blouse.

My conclusion was from looking at the neck of the person in the picture - its the neck of a woman

what is high??? high in 2008 or high in 2012 or high in 2017??? think again, if we can predict, then huat eh....only when you look back, then you can be sure. therefore, dont be too sure too early...
    your statement is full of contradictions...just read and reflect

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    Exactly, very well said. In 2009, based on PPI, pay increment etc, everyone told me buy Ang Mo Kio Centro at $1200psf is crazy pricing. In 2008, everyone around me told me that buy a property next to Kovan MRT at 840psf is crazy and stupid as it is already the market peak. True enough, price crash n decline to 750psf at one point but we all know now the current prices of condo next to MRT even for terrible location like Kovan which is not as posh as Jurong Gateway where this Ringo33 has mentioned many times.

Same for The Quartz at Buangkok MRT, some excellent expert property friends told me 650psf is crazy...wait for it to drop further due to economic crisis. To buy then was just stupid.
    Yes agree. For property is you buy it first and wait not wait and buy. We can never time the market.

Maybe not launch yet
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Smile

don't think they would show a picture with two men lying so close to each other 8) btw, just heard from a friend this afternoon that her agent friend mentioned that all the lower floors of one bed units all taken up and left higher floor S$800k+ units only.

its your interpretation , it is ok if you see it from another angle, nothing wrong...not going to force my view onto yours.

Quote Originally Posted by RCR View Post
    your statement is full of contradictions...just read and reflect

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Is it so? Can't really tell. Why so flat?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Is it so? Can't really tell. Why so flat?
    anyone still think she is a man ?
    http://www.skyvue.com.sg/gallery/behind-the-scenes

no la, Im refering to new proj launched for the past 1/2 yr. Some were great bargains, while some r overpriced.

looks like two thirds sold from the charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Are you saying you are one of the sour grape MTB, or are you using this opportunity to brag about what you might have bought?
    if a person hv not gotten a gd deal, does he hv the capacity to brag?
    but the intention of my post is not impt at all.
    wat is more impt is tat one is comfy wif his purchase itis gd enuff.
    u dun nid everyone to agree tat jurong is promising; u feel it is worth it can liao.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera View Post
    3000 MNCs lol execept oil n gas sector most are SMEs

never mind this thread is Bishan

Lian he zao bao first page reports success of this project

crappland targets Chinese speaking crowd??
    http://www.zaobao.com.sg/consumer/pr...0130929-258533

678sqft can squeeze ??

年轻夫妇吴国安(32岁)和萧承欣(28岁)连同一名亲戚以约96万元,买下了Sky Vue的一个双卧房单位,准备以后住进去。
    - See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/consumer/pr....ZG4tTMHy.dpuf
    There are Chinese versions of the Brochure / Floor Plan download:

http://www.skyvue.com.sg/gallery/downloads

Think Capitaland actively targets Chinese buyers / investors (including those from China).

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    if a person hv not gotten a gd deal, does he hv the capacity to brag?
    but the intention of my post is not impt at all.
    wat is more impt is tat one is comfy wif his purchase itis gd enuff.
    u dun nid everyone to agree tat jurong is promising; u feel it is worth it can liao.
    Anyone who has a keyboard will have a capacity to brag, the only question is if whether it is real or not.

So like I said, this is internet forum, please keep your bragging and good deal to yourself. Dont need to tell the world what you own or how deep is your pocket because its meaningless.

And back to J Gateway, if you have issue with other talking about it in other thread, then you should go after those who started it. I am sure you know who.

Think Capitaland actively targets Chinese buyers / investors (including those from China).
    i think so too. this is the 1st brochure i see that have no angmo blond man & women.

SV sold total 430 units over weekends
    T3 sold total 250 todate

Shoebox units help Sky Vue sell 85% of units launched
    Good response fuels hopes of pick-up in market sentiment
    BYGRACE LEONG [email protected]
    CAPITALAND'S reversal of its former CEO's stand against shoebox units appears to have paid off.
    The company, which is now led by Lim Ming Yan following the retirement of Liew Mun Leong, said the initial sales launch of Sky Vue at Bishan Central saw 430 units sold out of 505 units released for sale this past weekend. The strong response fuelled cautious hopes of a pick-up in market sentiment following several rounds of property cooling measures.
    The property giant sold 410 units at an average price of $1,500 per square foot (psf) on Saturday, the first day of sales, plus 20 more yesterday, with one-bedroom and two-bedroom units being the most popular. This compares with 90 units sold this past weekend at Thomson Three, bringing the total to 250 sold out of 320 units released to date, according to a UOL spokesman. The average price of the 99-year-leasehold development, a joint venture between UOL Group and Singapore Land, is about $1,350 psf.
    "Sky Vue may revive the market," said Savills Singapore research head Alan Cheong. "It shows that people are able to get around the perceived hurdles that TDSR (Total Debt Servicing Ratio) rules set up, if the price is right. It is more difficult to buy property now, so buyers have to be given more reasons or incentives to buy. Perceived value is the catalyst that will draw buyers out."

Quote Originally Posted by gadiny View Post
    SV sold total 430 units over weekends
    T3 sold total 250 todate

The property giant sold 410 units at an average price of $1,500 per square foot (psf) on Saturday, the first day of sales, plus 20 more yesterday, with one-bedroom and two-bedroom units being the most popular. ......
    Saturday 410 units. Sunday 20 units. Like this how to beat J-gateway. KNS.

Skyvue how to help Skyhabitat like dat. since remaining units is SV is high floor, high psf, high quantum units, same like SH

CAPITALAND'S reversal of its former CEO's stand against shoebox units appears to have paid off.
    The company, which is now led by Lim Ming Yan following the retirement of Liew Mun Leong, said the initial sales launch of Sky Vue at Bishan Central saw 430 units sold out of 505 units released for sale this past weekend. The strong response fuelled cautious hopes of a pick-up in market sentiment following several rounds of property cooling measures.
    The property giant sold 410 units at an average price of $1,500 per square foot (psf) on Saturday, the first day of sales, plus 20 more yesterday, with one-bedroom and two-bedroom units being the most popular. This compares with 90 units sold this past weekend at Thomson Three, bringing the total to 250 sold out of 320 units released to date, according to a UOL spokesman. The average price of the 99-year-leasehold development, a joint venture between UOL Group and Singapore Land, is about $1,350 psf.
    "Sky Vue may revive the market," said Savills Singapore research head Alan Cheong. "It shows that people are able to get around the perceived hurdles that TDSR (Total Debt Servicing Ratio) rules set up, if the price is right. It is more difficult to buy property now, so buyers have to be given more reasons or incentives to buy. Perceived value is the catalyst that will draw buyers out."
    The TDSR rules, which took effect in late June, require financial institutions, when granting property loans to individuals, to ensure that the borrower's monthly total debt repayments do not exceed 60 per cent of their gross monthly income.
    CapitaLand's strategy of building homes that are smaller than 500 sq ft - or shoebox units once decried by its former boss Mr Liew as being "almost inhuman" - in order to attract buyers seeking lower total price quantums appears to have panned out for Sky Vue.
    That stands in contrast to the company's Sky Habitat just next to Sky Vue. As at Sept 18, 173 units out of a total of 250 units released at the 509-unit Sky Habitat have been sold. Its larger-sized units could be a key factor why the project's released units have not sold out yet, since its average selling price of $1,589 psf is not far off that of Sky Vue's, and its design by renowned Israeli architect Moshe Safdie is seen as a plus.
    When asked to compare Sky Vue's performance against Sky Habitat, which still has about 70 per cent unsold units, a CapitaLand spokesman said: "Sky Habitat and Sky Vue are conceptualised and designed with different segments of markets in mind. While some buyers favour iconic architecture designed by famous architects and larger unit sizes, we have not forgotten those who prefer layouts with more livable space. We believe each product will appeal and cater to the needs of potential homebuyers from different market segments."
    Three Sky Habitat units were sold at an average price of $1,510 psf in July, under an ongoing promotion called the selective unit discount scheme, where units are on sale at a 6 per cent discount, the spokesman added.
    One other analyst said that the strong performance of both Sky Vue and Thomson Three is a testament to pent-up demand and relatively strong purchasing power in the Bishan and Thomson vicinity. But he said that must be compared against the performance of other projects, such as The Skywoods in the Dairy Farm area and Keppel Land's The Glades.
    Wong Heang Fine, CEO (residential) of CapitaLand Singapore, said: "Most of our buyers are young couples who appreciate the well-articulated layouts and lifestyle amenities of Sky Vue and its proximity to the Bishan MRT station and Junction 8 shopping mall."
    The average price of a one-bedroom unit at Sky Vue is $750,000 while that of a two-bedroom unit is $933,000. The average price of a two-bedroom suite is $1.15 million and that of a three-bedroom unit is $1.58 million

I think the one that is the most cheena and clearly targeting PRC crowd is the Thomson Grand. The entire advert is about SICC and presumably PRC audience like to be associated with "country club" not knowing its gonna move out and likely build HDB flats. And then those chandeliers and gaudy decoration only can attract the not so discerning who likes loud logos.

But frankly, I'm not surprised Capitaland is aso targeting the same crowd. after all, nowadays, only HDB upgraders and PRCs are buying.

I think one of the reasons this sell so well is because they use the right strategy - launch just after the Thomson 3 in the Brighthill Sin Ming area. I think the choice is clear that Sky Vue is a way better project in terms of amenities and location. both are near HDB and 99LH, so no difference in those aspects that they are upgrader condos. But when it comes to amenities, location, transportation, air quality (not near crematorium) and peace of mind (not near funeral hub of Singapore), Sky Vue beats the other one hands down. No fight. Unless those parents without affiliation who need to send their kids to Ai Tong to fulfill their dreams of sending their kids to "elite" school (Ai Tong?) that they are deprived of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Anyone who has a keyboard will have a capacity to brag, the only question is if whether it is real or not.

So like I said, this is internet forum, please keep your bragging and good deal to yourself. Dont need to tell the world what you own or how deep is your pocket because its meaningless.

And back to J Gateway, if you have issue with other talking about it in other thread, then you should go after those who started it. I am sure you know who.
    yeh, u r right. juz like anyone can brag how promising J gateway will be in the future as long as one hides behind the keyboard. At the end of the day, only he himself will noe if he hides behind the pillow to lament & weep