Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Nine Residences @ Yishun Junction 9

Quote Originally Posted by Apohosis View Post
    Try this link http://cylau.com.sg/nine-residences-junction-9/

It's more updated too I believe
    LOL! shld we both get referral fee or co-broke fee for recommending units to sell? hahahaha!!!!

on a serious note, now remaining 15 units available (i suppose it's updated). #13-06 and #09-18 have been sold in Feb over the CNY period.

who say no one buy house during CNY? :P Jus wondering how SS is faring when it kept its showroom open during the holidays...

Quote Originally Posted by 5littlecow View Post
    Why is Nine Residences , despite its higher price, selling well compared to Symphony Suites ? Their location is quite similar isn't it ? About 400m apart

Am I missing something here ?
    higher price? perhaps not an apple to apple comparison...

IMHO, my observations are as follow:-
    1) the advertised units in SS are on the lower floors, as compared to the remaining units in 9R which are on the higher floors, hence the psf disparity.
    2) SS units do not have balcony, whereas 9R units have balconies, thus the quantum difference.
    3) SS developer is eager to sell so priced it at a level similar to 2 yrs ago, versus 9R developer hanging up to sell due to its potential, therefore the price variance.

jus my 5 cents worth of opinion. feel free to feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Walk from MRT to 2xx/9R VERY smooth? Then must teach us how to walk already lor... I try walking from MRT to 9R along the main roads (MRT-> Northpt -> GV -> CC -> Esso -> 9R) and by the time I reach the CC I already sweating like crazy hell already. What path do u take? U cut across the HDB blocks is it?
    To ap00, I am basing my judgement on my daily assessment of the progress I see. Seriously they work till late and even on weekends. I am basing my judgement from reading the text on banners and websites saying that the expect people to move in 2016. So means all must be done by then?

Somehow not sure how fast it will be but my friend who bought nauctical says that hers will only TOP in mar or June 2015 despite the place looking very done.

Yes mr tan, I take multiple routes and deduced the best routes already. Once TOP we can organize a walk lol.
    The best so far for me and I carry my lap top, hand bag and shoppings some more .....is:
    1) Mrt down from traffic lights not underpass, then pass NP walk down gv at the sides, walk to new bus interchange and cross road, then walk straight down to esso and then j9.

Why is that the best route? No climbing of stairs. I realized u walk a bit more but it's very smooth

150min a week is gd for health minimum.

Cheers!

Why is Nine Residences , despite its higher price, selling well compared to Symphony Suites ? Their location is quite similar isn't it ? About 400m apart

Am I missing something here ?
    Let me give you my take being someone who has been in the area for decades

Besides what else the others have mentioned. We must remember that we cannot fully compare SS to J9 as J9 is a mixed development area. It is already a different land type to begin with. Mixed land use area is not as common and it is a greater convenience in 2 ways, shopping amenities and also most importantly nearer to Mrt 400m or not nearer is still better haha.

Also the reason why j9 has a higher price is also due to the limited number of units available. Only 186 units as compared to 660. 2 sides to this of cos... some ppl like smaller development for privacy but then lesser chance for en-bloc. Plus higher monthly maintenance for smaller development as they always say.

But if u have been in this area of yishun, you will know of the wonderful mini town centre near the sembawang town council hdb office area marketing for many whom I know who live in other areas of yishun is done at this part of yishun even though they have to travel

Plus haha j9 is also nearer to free shuttle bus to sembawang shopping centre and many bus services too
    800, 811, 804, 860, 803, 860. Swee boh?

wah. that is the same route i take lor. guess i too old and frail to walk like youngsters like u already lah. time to invest in a bicycle already.

got free shuttle bus to SSC? wow. that is a new plus point that i learn today. time to jot it down in my notebook.

wah. that is the same route i take lor. guess i too old and frail to walk like youngsters like u already lah. time to invest in a bicycle already.

got free shuttle bus to SSC? wow. that is a new plus point that i learn today. time to jot it down in my notebook.
    Can take the short cut through the blocks too shorter and great for rainy days.
    Yes the bus stop is at blk 243. Opp esso bus stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendywendy View Post
    Can take the short cut through the blocks too shorter and great for rainy days.
    Yes the bus stop is at blk 243. Opp esso bus stop.
    243 opp esso bus stop? 243 got bus stop meh? bus stop opp esso is not between 241 242 meh?

u really the 地头蛇 here. hahahahaha!!!!! u must really organize an orientation familiarization tour for us. LOL

But if u have been in this area of yishun, you will know of the wonderful mini town centre near the sembawang town council hdb office area marketing for many whom I know who live in other areas of yishun is done at this part of yishun even though they have to travel
    2xx mkt more popular than chong pang mkt meh? u in sales ah? hahahahaha!!!!!

2xx mkt more popular than chong pang mkt meh? u in sales ah? hahahahaha!!!!!
    Yes it is. Cos the 2xx market has stuff for multiple races here. Chong pang is also gd la but it's different la. Both has it's perks. But safe to say that 2xx market is still popular

243 opp esso bus stop? 243 got bus stop meh? bus stop opp esso is not between 241 242 meh?

u really the 地头蛇 here. hahahahaha!!!!! u must really organize an orientation familiarization tour for us. LOL
    Paisay... It's 242. Thx for the highlight.

Erm mr tan you seemed very active in many chat discussions. A big time investor?

Paisay... It's 242. Thx for the highlight.

Erm mr tan you seemed very active in many chat discussions. A big time investor?
    Big time investor? Ya. Monopoly one. Hahahahaha!!!!!

No lah. Chinese New Year holiday mood. No mood to work. Hahahahaha!!!!!

Yes it is. Cos the 2xx market has stuff for multiple races here. Chong pang is also gd la but it's different la. Both has it's perks. But safe to say that 2xx market is still popular
    Really ah? Ok ok. This one cannot argue with you. I never go 2xx mkt before. And the last time I go chong pang mkt is when they still had live chickens there. Lol

Wow , 4 units sold in January 2015 caveat for this project . . Anyone knows how many unit left ?

Wow , 4 units sold in January 2015 caveat for this project . . Anyone knows how many unit left ?
    15 at most

So 5littlecow are u a future resident of j9 or SS?

Dun think he has taken the plunge yet. Most likely a NPR resident if the price is right. ;p

Neither . . Just a keen investor

Anybody received their letter asking for 5% for brick walls completion yet? Was there a delay ?

mine was disbursed back in Jan for the completion of partition walls
    Do visit https://www.facebook.com/junctionnineresidences !
    Like and share the page

Quote Originally Posted by ap00 View Post
    mine was disbursed back in Jan for the completion of partition walls
    I see , thanks for the info . I didn't receive mine yet , so I am wondering what's going on . . Any input ?

I see , thanks for the info . I didn't receive mine yet , so I am wondering what's going on . . Any input ?

it depends on the level of your unit. you will be notified when your level is done.

with the physical progress, I think it should be anytime. maybe they were concentrating on getting the main structure up. the payments have always been slow.
    Do visit https://www.facebook.com/junctionnineresidences !
    Like and share the page

Haven receive yet too. It's gd news for me. Haha I rather not.

Haven receive yet too. It's gd news for me. Haha I rather not.
    Wendywendy on wat floor?

Wendywendy on wat floor?
    A very lucky floor hee hee..

A very lucky floor hee hee..
    Hahaha!!! Same as apohosis I guess. Lol

17 units
    http://www.nine-residence.com/star-buy-units/

Then...

15 units
    http://cylau.com.sg/nine-residences-junction-9/

And now...

13 units
    http://www.mysgprop.com/junction-9-residences/

Last two 1+Study sold out already. Left six 2 bdrm, five 2+Study and two 3 bdrm. Counting down.

Looks like it will be fully sold soon . . I wonder is it because of northpoint city that boosted this projects sales

Looks like it will be fully sold soon . . I wonder is it because of northpoint city that boosted this projects sales
    the 1+Study is u buy one? if not, what r u waiting for? 9R? SS? or NPR? or something else? u going to buy or look see look see only? need us to psycho u? hahahahaha!!!!!

17 units
    http://www.nine-residence.com/star-buy-units/

Then...

15 units
    http://cylau.com.sg/nine-residences-junction-9/

And now...

13 units
    http://www.mysgprop.com/junction-9-residences/

Last two 1+Study sold out already. Left six 2 bdrm, five 2+Study and two 3 bdrm. Counting down.

I think it's 12 now. Cos the number 13 includes the commercial site.
    Some ppl prefer this because it's near to Mrt but also have some privacy. TOP in 2016 as compared to north park which is 2019-2020 I guess. My 2 cents worth.