Thread: Kim tian road

Default Kim tian road

Driving and saw tall hoarding up. Think launching soon. My guess 1800 to 1900 Psf. Poor regency suites. My guess is 2 point blocks with a big swimming pool at center. Multi storey cp above ground so pool view can view across the low rise flats and to city. Mrt nearby so difficult to built underground cp....

i can't recall the plans but i remembered there will be 3 towers of different heights, like 40, 30, 25 or something but i can't remember in which direction! dunno north side will be higher or south side.

the seller of the penthouse of regency suites who has been advertising like forever better cross his fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo gu View Post
    Driving and saw tall hoarding up. Think launching soon. My guess 1800 to 1900 Psf. Poor regency suites. My guess is 2 point blocks with a big swimming pool at center. Multi storey cp above ground so pool view can view across the low rise flats and to city. Mrt nearby so difficult to built underground cp....

I think about 1800 psf. Probably small units to ensure sales. Developer will be pushing the near to TB theme and probably ease of rent.

In a couple of years, when built, it will bring even more people to TB. Effect on the pre-war TB likely to be positive, especially the retail segment