Thread: Invest into Iskandar

Default Invest into Iskandar

Introducing latest launch in the township of Nusa Bestari beside Bukit Indah, D'Inspire Residence.

Invest from only SGD$1xxk, only SGD $10+k downpayment!

The township of Bukit Indah is fully developed with not one, not two, but three mega hypermart! Tesco, Jusco and Giant are all within walking distance of this freehold development.

Conveniently located just 15mins from Tuas and Woodlands CIQ, it is also near to the future financial district of Iskandar, Medini, and also near to EduCity with world class universities.

Sales package include DIBS and 10% sales rebate. For more info, visit D'Inspire Residence

I hope those who are going to invest in Malaysia ... please read this article and watch the real life youtube videos

http://bestfbkl.blogspot.sg/2013/08/...malaysias.html

Malaysia is like Mexico to me and it could get worse .... cheap housing yes but safety???

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs
    I hope those who are going to invest in Malaysia ... please read this article and watch the real life youtube videos

http://bestfbkl.blogspot.sg/2013/08/...malaysias.html

Malaysia is like Mexico to me and it could get worse .... cheap housing yes but safety???
    http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Natio...et-men-in.aspx

Most recent case in bukit indah ..... if you take necessary precaution when going there, you should be fine

JOHOR BARU: Amy Liew would not usually let any man into her shop but she broke the rule on Saturday which led to her tragic fate.

Liew’s husband Toh Qing Foo said she had opened the beauty care centre with her sister in February and everything had been running smoothly.

“They usually do not open the doors to men, but because there was a woman, they let the three people in,” he said.

The three entered the shop in Taman Bukit Indah here at about 11.30am on the pretext of being customers.

Police had said that the 39-year-old victim was stabbed twice in the abdomen and had four slash wounds on her neck, one on her back and another on her right hand.

The assailants took a mobile phone, a laptop and some cash.

When met at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital here yesterday, Toh and Liew’s family were clearly in shock over Liew’s death.

Liew’s mother wailed: “She did not die naturally. Someone killed my daughter!” .

The mother and Liew’s four siblings rushed from Pahang after receiving the news.

Liew’s brother Chee Tong said his sister was a nice and hardworking person who had always made work and family her priority.

He added that she had rarely fought with anyone or kept grudges.

Nusajaya deputy OCPD Deputy Supt Razak Md Said said three suspects believed to be involved in the murder had been arrested.

“We have arrested two men, in their 30s, and a woman, in her 20s, within six hours of the incident,” he said, adding that CCTVs from neighbouring shoplots helped track down the killers.

They know all rich singaporeans r in bukit indah. U think those criminers will not come to bukit indah or iskander? They wait outside your sercurity guarded house or condo for u.

Cheap housing so what, life is more important than that. Heard a lot of real stories about robbery happening to my relatives and friends. Malaysia is not safe at all. Don't play play, once you encountered it you will regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by MM Lovers
    Cheap housing so what, life is more important than that. Heard a lot of real stories about robbery happening to my relatives and friends. Malaysia is not safe at all. Don't play play, once you encountered it you will regret it.
    I also think so. Better don't go if you are worried about safety.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycarp
    Introducing latest launch in the township of Nusa Bestari beside Bukit Indah, D'Inspire Residence.

Invest from only SGD$1xxk, only SGD $10+k downpayment!

The township of Bukit Indah is fully developed with not one, not two, but three mega hypermart! Tesco, Jusco and Giant are all within walking distance of this freehold development.

Conveniently located just 15mins from Tuas and Woodlands CIQ, it is also near to the future financial district of Iskandar, Medini, and also near to EduCity with world class universities.

Sales package include DIBS and 10% sales rebate. For more info, visit D'Inspire Residence

There is a reason why it is cheap. But given a choice, I never believe in getting something cheap. I only believe in getting something good...

Quote Originally Posted by MM Lovers
    No, its once u encountered, no chance to regret! Perhaps only regret in hell or Heaven!

it seems like a lot of Singaporean are blinded why all these Danga bays festival, cheap private properties and etc ...

I feel that the Malaysia govt can suka suka change the law or punish anyone as they see fit ... like that resort Singaporean manager with his malaysia PR revoked ...

Think twice before investing there

Just to share my experience. Last month, we drove (3 cars) to Genting through the 2nd link (Tuas), reached S'pore customs at about 4pm, we took about 1 hour to clear the custom and another 1 1/2 hrs to clear the M'sia custom, by the time we reached our meeting place (petrol kiosk after the M'sia custom), it was already 6.30pm. We waited for the rest of my group to come, by the time, they came, it was already 8.30pm, according to them, they were at the S'pore customs at about 4.45pm. Never experience such a bad jam in 2nd link before, this was the 1st time. Pay so much money and yet the jam is worst than the Woodlands Checkpoint.

Besides safety, I don't think I will like to waste my time at the customs. Before Iskandar was so popular, 2nd link was okay, but now looks like .

aiyo, this is really sad, take money good enough lah, don't stab people to death. and to think this happened at bukit indah.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

But Singapore govt also seem to be doing this, i.e. changing property laws & rules more often, so should also warn people about investing in Singapore?

it seems like a lot of Singaporean are blinded why all these Danga bays festival, cheap private properties and etc ...

I feel that the Malaysia govt can suka suka change the law or punish anyone as they see fit ... like that resort Singaporean manager with his malaysia PR revoked ...

Think twice before investing there

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    But Singapore govt also seem to be doing this, i.e. changing property laws & rules more often, so should also warn people about investing in Singapore?
    Of course, every government do make changes once in a while...but you have to ask your self the question...can you trust the government here or do you trust the government in Malaysia? Who will do stuff that is for the benefits of you and me?

Just an observation: the developer, Country Garden, is doing exactly the same sales tactics as what it did when selling the same Shenzhen "garden" in HK, years ago. In fact, that was the very first pty development, before it was listed. They routinely employ TVB actors/actresses as the "spokesman/woman" for the project, and runs TV commercial, mini-"info-mercial" series in TVs all year long, for *years*. "Your 5 star home" is a slogan you hear in TV repeat ad infinitum for a decade.

Now here it uses TCS actors/actresses too, I find it really amusing as these local "artists" really have no charisma like the TVB ones.

Whoever buying this Danga Bay thing should know, this is a huge piece of development and you will have like 10 phases, in the next decade. One thing is sure that, you can forget about "resale" for at least a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Just an observation: the developer, Country Garden, is doing exactly the same sales tactics as what it did when selling the same Shenzhen "garden" in HK, years ago. In fact, that was the very first pty development, before it was listed. They routinely employ TVB actors/actresses as the "spokesman/woman" for the project, and runs TV commercial, mini-"info-mercial" series in TVs all year long, for *years*. "Your 5 star home" is a slogan you hear in TV repeat ad infinitum for a decade.

Now here it uses TCS actors/actresses too, I find it really amusing as these local "artists" really have no charisma like the TVB ones.

Whoever buying this Danga Bay thing should know, this is a huge piece of development and you will have like 10 phases, in the next decade. One thing is sure that, you can forget about "resale" for at least a decade.
    I think we can forget about resale in the whole of Iskandar...the undeveloped land is so much that I wonder who is going to buy a unit from you when you collected the keys.

Default Call for levy on S'pore cars entering JB

http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general...rs-entering-jb

- See more at: http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general....fOUi8Zx8.dpuf
    Nusajaya | The Star/Asia News Network | Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013

JOHOR - Johor should consider imposing a levy on Singapore-registered vehicles entering the state, because the move would generate additional revenue, a Johor politician has suggested.

Semarang assemblyman Samsol Bari Jamil of Barisan Nasional said that more than 200,000 cars from Singapore enter Johor Baru daily via the Causeway and Second Link crossing.

He proposed that the state government impose a RM7 (S$2.70) levy on each Singapore-registered car, adding that the amount was affordable to Singaporeans.

"(Singaporeans) will continue coming to Johor, even if the state government starts imposing the levy on them," he said.

He said it was a well- known fact that Singapore and Johor have a close relationship, with many Singaporeans having relatives and family members in the Malaysian state.

Datuk Samsol Bari also urged the state government to bring equal amounts of development to other parts of Johor, and not focus only on certain districts.

"Johoreans in the other parts perceive that they have been sidelined by the state government in (terms of) development," he said.

All foreign-registered vehicles entering Singapore, including Malaysian cars and motorcycles, have to pay a fee during certain hours on weekdays.

In addition, toll charges apply for both Singapore and foreign cars at the Tuas and Woodlands checkpoints.
    - See more at: http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general....fOUi8Zx8.dpuf

are we suckers or what?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    hmm, each new phase the developer would up the price.
    wouldn't the price difference between phase 1 and phase 10 be significant?
    would the phase 1 buyer be happy?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    hmm, each new phase the developer would up the price.
    It was not always the case. Depending on prevailing market sentiment.

To be fair, it didn't drop the absolute price though. however there was no proper record of real transaction price in Shenzhen either, along with the loopholes that came with it, ppl never know what discounts one gotten. There are always promotions this promotions that. Free jewelry or travel package for example.