Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nathan Residences (D10, Freehold, Tat Aik)

Default Nathan Residences (D10, Freehold, Tat Aik)

any guess as to the launch price?

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Nathan Residences (D10, Freehold)

Is the the Nathan Ville site? Wow this place is up and coming. Nathan Place at $1600 psf will be a bargain.
    Last edited by mr funny; 12-07-07 at 02:38.

dragon view Guest

Nathan Place cannot compare to this one.

Besides this Nathan Residences, watch for CapitaLand's launch at Dragon View Park. It will break record for this area.
    Last edited by mr funny; 12-07-07 at 02:37.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dragon view
    Nathan Place cannot compare to this one.

Besides this Nathan Residences, watch for CapitaLand's launch at Dragon View Park. It will break record for this area.

AnyBody know where is the exact location and launch price???
    Last edited by mr funny; 12-07-07 at 02:37.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Ahlahdin, I have amended the thread title as it may not be the Nathanville enbloc. It could be the Nathan Court enbloc instead.

Is it:

http://www.joneslanglasalle.com.sg/e.../29Nov2004.htm

Two Prime Freehold Sites Along Nathan Road Sold At $26 Million

Jones Lang LaSalle has scored yet another victory with the sale of two prime freehold redevelopment sites along Nathan Road. Prior to this win, the Firm had also transacted the sale of a prime condominium site at Jervois Road/Jervois Close, which encompasses Jervois Court, Goldhill Mansion and two neighbouring sites in April 2003.

Tat Aik Property Pte Ltd, an established developer with projects in Singapore, Guangzhou, Haikou, Medan and Johor Bahru, has successfully acquired Nathan Court at $21 million and 25 Nathan Road at S$5 million. The sale of Nathan Court is subjected to the Strata Titles Boards’ (STB) approval.

Ms Quek Soh Hoon, Associate Director of Investments at Jones Lang LaSalle says, “The market is firming up. Coupled with emerging and stronger interests from our neighbouring countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia and China, this new development should appeal to these buyers."

A total of 16 unit owners are involved in the collective sale of Nathan Court, while 25 Nathan Road is privately owned. One more unit signature is required to obtain 100% consensus for the collective sale of Nathan Court.

Located along Nathan Road, when amalgamated, the combined land parcel will have a total site area of 2,165.8 sqm (23,313 sq ft). Under Master Plan 2003, both sites are zoned for residential use with a maximum plot ratio of 2.8. An exclusive boutique development with facilities yielding some 50 units of apartments with an estimated total gross floor area of 65,273 sq ft can be built on the combined site.

The surrounding developments are mainly residential in nature. Prime and prestigious developments such as Shanghai One, Nathan Place, The Horizon, 7 Holt Road, Holt Residences, Sheares Ville and Valley Park surround the sites. The subject sites are a short drive to the bustling Orchard/Scotts Road shopping belt and the financial hub at Raffles Place. Access to other parts of the island is enhanced by its close proximity to Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and Central Expressway (CTE). Excellent amenities that include Wheelock Place, Wisma Atria Shopping Centre, Great World City, Valley Point, and cluster of eateries, shops and restaurants, offer wide selections of food and entertainment within the vicinity. Reputable schools like Crescent Girls’ School, River Valley Primary School and CHIJ School (Kellock) are merely 10 minutes drive away.
    or is it:

Nathan Ville in River Valley sold for $79m

Nathan Ville in the River Valley area has been sold to TID Pte Ltd - a partnership between Singapore’s Hong Leong Group and Japan’s Mitsui group - for about $79 million, BT understands.

The price reflects a unit land price of almost $880 per square foot of potential gross floor area, inclusive of an estimated $6.1 million development charge based on the latest March 1, 2007, DC rates.

On that basis, the breakeven cost for a new luxury condo could be about $1,350 to $1,400 psf.

The 46,164 sq ft freehold site is zoned for residential use with a 2.1 plot ratio (ratio of potential maximum gross floor area to land area) and a 24-storey maximum height. This means it can be potentially redeveloped into a new project with about 65 units averaging 1,500 sq ft.

Knight Frank executive director Nicholas Wong, whose firm brokered the deal, declined to comment when approached by BT.

The existing Nathan Ville is a four-storey block consisting of 40 residential apartments. Owners are expected to receive sums ranging from $1.3 million to $2 million per unit - about 90 per cent higher than what the units would have fetched had they been sold individually.

The collective sale of the freehold site, which is near Regency Lodge, is said to have attracted close to a dozen bids when its tender closed on Feb 27.

TID - formerly known as Trade & Industrial Development Pte Ltd - is a long-time partner of Hong Leong Group, which includes listed property giant City Developments.

TID has stakes in the Oceanfront condo at Sentosa Cove, Parc Emily condo development, and St Regis Residences and hotel project at Cuscaden/Tomlinson roads, among others.

(The Business Times, 06 March 2007)
    Last edited by mr funny; 12-07-07 at 02:50.

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Nathan Residences (D10, Freehold)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Is the the Nathan Ville site? Wow this place is up and coming. Nathan Place at $1600 psf will be a bargain.

Reserve for me 1 unit pls if it costs $1600 psf.
    Dont forget High floor.

Thumbs up Re: Nathan Residences (D10, Freehold)

i will go check which one it is. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mr funny
    Ahlahdin, I have amended the thread title as it may not be the Nathanville enbloc. It could be the Nathan Court enbloc instead.

Is it:

or is it:

Unregistered Guest

This is the nathan court site next to gas station.

Unregistered Guest

Reserve for me 1 unit pls if it costs $1600 psf.
    Dont forget High floor.
    What $1600 psf nonsense! If $1600 psf i'll buy 3 ah!!

Nathan Road is super prime. It connects River Valley Road to Chatsworth and Grange Road. I wager the prices start at least $2000 psf! And that is being very conservative already.

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: Nathan Residences (D10, Freehold)

$2000 psf is expensive. What is the cost of the land?

Unregistered Guest

What $1600 psf nonsense! If $1600 psf i'll buy 3 ah!!

Nathan Road is super prime. It connects River Valley Road to Chatsworth and Grange Road. I wager the prices start at least $2000 psf! And that is being very conservative already.
    Dun be stoopid. 2000psf can get u the maid's room only. This is at least 7000psf. Record price at red-hot Singapore. Nothing here is below 7000psf. Everywhere else, no condo is below 3000psf. We love the smell of foreigners' money. Show me the money - Foreigners.

Unregistered Guest

Its thanks to sarcastic/disrespectful contributors like you we have to thank for killing the quality of this forum exchange...ps contribute facts, if you really want to start/spread a rumour do it with some decency............

Unregistered Guest

Its thanks to sarcastic/disrespectful contributors like you we have to thank for killing the quality of this forum exchange...ps contribute facts, if you really want to start/spread a rumour do it with some decency............
    That guy is stating what he believes the true value is. Stay cool. If he or she thinks is worth 7000psf and the rest of Singapore should be worth 3000psf, then we respect his or her views. I don't share his or her views. I think he or she is just talking up the market. I think This condo is very exclusive and got class, and i will consider paying about 2000psf for it or not more than 2m per unit. But I think my budget is short.

Unregistered Guest

That guy is stating what he believes the true value is. Stay cool. If he or she thinks is worth 7000psf and the rest of Singapore should be worth 3000psf, then we respect his or her views. I don't share his or her views. I think he or she is just talking up the market. I think This condo is very exclusive and got class, and i will consider paying about 2000psf for it or not more than 2m per unit. But I think my budget is short.
    Well lets see what it launches at before we give him/her any respect.....I believe 2000psf will be on the high side, but probably achievable, you can never say after the duchess hit above 2000 psf..........

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...94318,00.html?

Published August 28, 2008

Developers weigh odds for launches after Ghost Month

Some may want to test market now rather than risk deterioration in sentiment

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

(SINGAPORE) Some developers have been quietly oiling their launch machinery in the past few weeks as they get ready for previews and launches, especially with the Hungry Ghosts Month ending this Saturday.

Boulevard Vue's facade will be designed by well-known Japanese interior designer Super Potato. The freehold project's 26 apartments (one per floor) are about 4,500 sq ft each, while the two duplex penthouses occupying the top four levels are 8,000-plus sq ft and 11,000-plus sq ft.

With the property outlook expected to worsen before it gets better, there may just be an incentive for some to launch their projects sooner - or wait it out till late-2009/2010, a seasoned property consultant told BT.

Another consultant, Knight Frank executive director Peter Ow, said: 'Whatever name you call it - preview, private invitation, etc, the aim is for developers to test the market. If the response is sufficient at the price they want, they'll begin sales. If the response isn't up to what they want, they won't sell. As a developer, you don't want to risk launching a project, selling a few units and getting stuck.'

Projects that have begun to be previewed this month include Far East Organization's 85-unit freehold Miro at the corner of Lincoln and Keng Lee roads (at an average $1,600 per square foot) and a 54-unit cluster housing project at Greenwood Avenue. Units in the 103-year leasehold development range from 3,000 to 3,700 sq ft.

Over at Nathan Road, Tat Aik Group has been inviting potential buyers to view Nathan Residences, a 91-unit freehold project priced at around $2,000 psf on average.

Keppel Land is also expected to release this weekend in Hong Kong and Singapore about 30-40 units under the next phase of Reflections at Keppel Bay.

The average price is expected to be similar to the earlier phase launched around April last year, at about $1,800 to $2,000 psf. Deferred payment is expected to continue to be offered.

Hong Fok Corporation's 360-unit Concourse Skyline apartments at Beach Road, KepLand's 56-unit freehold Madision Residence near the junction of Bukit Timah and Keng Chin roads, and City Developments Ltd's The Arte at Thomson are understood to be other projects that could hit the market soon.

In the high-end segment - where sentiment is weakest - Far East Organization, which has already sold two units at its 28-unit luxury development Boulevard Vue at Cuscaden Road, opened its showflat for the project recently and is expected to step up marketing activity.

The project's 26 apartments (one per floor) are about 4,500 sq ft each, while the two duplex penthouses occupying the top four levels are 8,000-plus sq ft and 11,000-plus sq ft. Prices for low- and mid-level units in the 33-storey freehold project range from $3,600 psf to $3,900 psf.

BT understands the price tag for the bigger penthouse will likely be around the $4,500 psf mark, working out to an absolute sum of about $50 million. If achieved, the absolute amount would set a new record for a penthouse in Singapore.

Boulevard Vue's facade will be designed by well-known Japanese interior designer Super Potato. BT understands that the unit layouts will be customised to buyers' preference.

A critical factor affecting developers' launch decisions is pricing, given the bearish sentiment.

'Pricing will be more realistic for fresh launches, but for projects released earlier, it would be difficult for established developers to trim prices without upsetting earlier buyers, especially VIPs,' the seasoned property consultant said.

Agreeing, Jones Lang LaSalle Singapore's residential head Jacqueline Wong said: 'Such developers may just hold the remaining units in the project if necessary and have another shot at selling them upon the project's completion. For new projects too, the financially stronger players can hold off developing for a while.

'However, developers who are fairly new or need the cashflow will have to be realistic in their pricing and will be more amenable to negotiating with buyers.'

Another industry observer said that instead of outright price cuts, it may be easier for developers to attract new buyers into existing projects by offering furnishing vouchers, guaranteed yields (for newly completed projects) or arranging for attractive mortgage packages.

A mid-sized developer said: 'We have to accept the fact that prices have to be marked to market; otherwise we can't sell enough units to generate the required cashflow. For sites bought within the past 12 months, developers would need to sell at least 50 per cent of the development to generate sufficient cashflow to finance the project's construction - taking into account high land price paid and rising construction costs, among other factors.'

http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/St...ry_274328.html

Sep 2, 2008 Tuesday

Developers starting to preview projects

With Hungry Ghost month over, condo projects being launched to test market

By Fiona Chan, Property Reporter

An artist's impression of Reflections at Keppel Bay. Units in a new tower block there were released for sale over the weekend. -- PHOTO: KEPPEL CORP

NOW that Hungry Ghost month is over, property developers are starting to line up project previews and launches to test the market.

Keppel Land released a new high-rise tower block at its Reflections at Keppel Bay on the weekend, putting up a third of the block's 83 units for sale in Singapore and Hong Kong.

About 10 apartments have been sold since Saturday, at an average of just over $2,000 per sq ft (psf). Prices range from $1,500 to $2,300 psf, depending on the floor and the view.

A two-bedroom apartment on a low floor would cost about $1.5 million, according to property agents. Reflections has a total of 1,129 units in six high-rise tower blocks and 11 low-rise villa blocks.

Also on the weekend, Far East Organization invited interested buyers to its showflat for Miro in Lincoln Road, which sources say will be launched in about two weeks.

The freehold 85-unit development is priced at around $1,700 per sq ft (psf) on average, they said. Prices start at about $1.6 million for a one-bedroom studio loft of 990 sq ft.

Also available in the 32-storey tower are two-bedroom units of 1,302 sq ft and three-bedroom lofts at more than 1,600 sq ft.

A boutique project at nearby Moulmein Road starts previews this weekend with plans for a launch next Monday.

Mulberry Tree has 32 freehold units and a 'retro-style' facade, said an agent marketing the development. Indicative prices have been set at $1,300 to $1,500 psf. They start at less than $700,000 for the smallest apartment.

Agents said the two-bedroom flats, of about 710 sq ft each, would cost around $900,000. The project is forecast to be completed at the end of 2011.

Developer Hong Fok is expected to preview its Concourse Skyline in Beach Road later this month. Prices are likely to range from $1,600 to $2,000 psf, with two-bedroom units priced upwards of $1.8 million, The Straits Times understands.

The 360-unit development is slated to be completed in 2013.

Tat Aik Group has also started to preview its Nathan Residences, which will be developed on the former Nathan Court in Nathan Road.

Sales are expected to start this week, with prices in the region of $2,000 psf, said marketing agents. One-bedroom units will start at $1.2 million and two-bedroom apartments are likely to go for $1.6 million.

[email protected]

Default Nathan Residences(Former NATHAN COURT)

Project Name-Nathan Residences(Former NATHAN COURT)
    Developer-Tat Aik Property Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Apartment
    Total Units - 91
    Completion Date - est 31 dec 2015
    District - 10

1 bedroom / Studio (592 - 861sf)
    2 bedroom (786 - 958sf)
    Penthouse (1012 - 1238sf)

>>> click here for more floor plans >>>

<<< click here for more details and photos >>>>

Default Nathan Residences @ D10

Nathan Residences @ District 10

VVIP PREVIEW SALES
    START BOOKING NOW!

PSF @ $12XX

This freehold site along Nathan Road is within minutes to Orchard Road. The proposed development comprises a 12-storey block with 91 apartment units with 3 LEVELS of basement carpark, swimming pool and a gym

Apartments include 1 and 2 bedrooms units, 1 and 2 bedrooms with PES, as well as 1 and 2 bedrooms with ROOF TERRACE.

A huge variety of amenities are within 1 kilometres from your home, includingshopping centres, food centres, restaurants and wine enclaves. Rich collection of education institutions in the vicinity from child-care to International Schools ensures the optimal convenience and asset value of your home.

There is ideal balance between the prestige of your address and the tranquil surroundings of your home.

To quality finishing & equipment ensure your optimal enjoyment of luxurious fittings and quality lifestyle.

For Privileged Bookings/Special VIP Preview Invitations,
    kindly register your interest with the undersigned (via email) with the following information:
    * Name
    * Contact Number
    * Email Address
    * Names/Contact Numbers of Guests
    Register your interest with me now [email protected] / +65 9150 1844
    Visit: http://lewis.tan.virtualhomes.sg for more info now!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

heard this project was 1st launch at 2000psf last yr .But was not sucessful

It has such a big planter

$2k psf in Ringgit?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    $2k psf in Ringgit?
    u must be kidding .....

is this for mlysia site

lol my bad.. for once i tot it is in ringgit @ $2k psf in this location

http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/St...ry_386661.html

June 6, 2009 Saturday

Strong demand at Nathan Residences relaunch

By Joyce Teo

FRESH evidence emerged yesterday of a possible short-term rebound in the private residential market with strong demand at a 91-unit development in River Valley.

A quiet relaunch preview was held at the freehold Nathan Residences - and 75 units were snapped up quickly. These sales were sealed even though there was no interest absorption scheme or stamp duty waiver to entice buyers.

The deals were done at $1,220 to $1,320 per sq ft - a level market observers say is not entirely cheap but is easily 30 per cent to 35 per cent below last year's prices.

Small developer Tat Aik first released the Nathan Road project for sale in September last year. At prices averaging $1,800 to $2,000 psf, the project saw no takers.

Yesterday, the one-bedders were sold from about $730,000 to $785,000 while the two-bedders went for about $960,000 to just over $1 million. Those are the only two options at Nathan Residences - the one-bedders at 592 sq ft and the two-bedders at 786 sq ft.

All the one-bedders have been sold. The left-over units include eight penthouses costing around $1.6 million each and a few ground-floor units priced around $1.2 million.

Knight Frank, which marketed the project, said buyers were mostly couples and singles, and an overwhelming number were locals and permanent residents. HDB upgraders made up about 30 per cent of buyers.

'This shows that confidence is back and people are willing to buy when something good comes along,' said its executive director, Mr Peter Ow.

A new sold-out project sale nearby - The Mercury in Shanghai Road - was launched in March this year. Its 67 units went for a lower price range of $779 psf to $1,258 psf in March and April.

Market observers have said that more developers are preparing to launch their projects, hoping to bank on the renewed buying interest in the market.

Demand for new projects has generally risen as developers lower prices from earlier levels. The buying mood has also largely been helped by the recent rally in the stock market, observers said.

However, quite a number of individual sellers appear to have started raising their prices from the lows, following in the footsteps of some developers.

Upcoming major launches this month may include the 152-unit One Devonshire in the Killiney Road area, the 388-unit Oasis@Elias in Pasir Ris and Frasers Centrepoint Homes' 330-unit leasehold project near the Woodleigh MRT station.

Default ENQUIRY

I love this development and thought of purchasing a unit.
    What's a reasonable price to pay for a 2 bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by vince.toh70
    Go and ask your agent or better still, check out the listings at http://www.propertyguru.com.sg

Ignore the extremely high priced and the extremely low priced ones. Go for the median. But do check out the extremely low priced ones (who knows you might find yourself a good deal there)

Quote Originally Posted by vince.toh70
    specify your requirement, budget, name and contact number. Agents will contact u if your requirements are inline with market prices.

(kids want these icons to be placed) - his favourite is this one

Any updates to Nathan residences? Anyone of you guys bought into this condo? Seems the present asking price of S$1600psf is pretty reasonable compared to the neighboring Loft at Nathan or the Mercury at Shanghai road. Believe the capital appreciation should be much more near the TOP date.

Quote Originally Posted by blessy888
    Any updates to Nathan residences? Anyone of you guys bought into this condo? Seems the present asking price of S$1600psf is pretty reasonable compared to the neighboring Loft at Nathan or the Mercury at Shanghai road. Believe the capital appreciation should be much more near the TOP date.
    Seems quite ok price wise as compared to the next door Loft@Nathan (sold from $1700 to $2000 psf).

then again this area so conjested, so many illegal parking, high density of condos here. Prices are already on the high side. Any advantages of vesting into this area in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    then again this area so conjested, so many illegal parking, high density of condos here. Prices are already on the high side. Any advantages of vesting into this area in the first place?
    River Valley Rd is just like East Coast Rd / TKurau becoming full of MMs except its nearer to Orchard Rd thats all... Thus the 15-20% price differential.

Not convinced? Take a look... The shops that both has representation (eg Boon Tong Kee / Five Star Chicken rice), lined with two storey normal or conservation shophouses...perennial parking problems...narrow roads....many buses plying the road...noisy, dusty, chaotic at times...even into late night...