Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

Default Vetro (D12, Freehold)

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

this kind of design is getting to be quite corny..

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

Corny? or common?

Where is this condo located? by which developer?

Unregistered Guest

Wah velly the nice leh. I want I want. Must buy must buy. Quick dash for it if going cheap - 100psf? Can? Please.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Wah velly the nice leh. I want I want. Must buy must buy. Quick dash for it if going cheap - 100psf? Can? Please.
    ya!!!! 100psf your grandfather selling, wait long long don't talk cock!!!

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

ya!!!! 100psf your grandfather selling, wait long long don't talk cock!!!

hahahahahhahaha

i have good taste Guest

Corny? or common?

Where is this condo located? by which developer?
    It is so bloody common that it is becoming super corny! Every bloody new condo launch looks like this now! Come 2010-2012, Singapore will be full of these ugly square angular pieces of crap!

My favourite buildings have character, like Trillium, Newton One, St Thomas Suites, Parkview Eclat, Cliveden, buildings with rounded organic shapes to them.

Even SC Global's Marq and BLVD I find them ugly now because they are so often being copied.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by i have good taste
    It is so bloody common that it is becoming super corny! Every bloody new condo launch looks like this now! Come 2010-2012, Singapore will be full of these ugly square angular pieces of crap!

My favourite buildings have character, like Trillium, Newton One, St Thomas Suites, Parkview Eclat, Cliveden, buildings with rounded organic shapes to them.

Even SC Global's Marq and BLVD I find them ugly now because they are so often being copied.
    Fully with you on this. It's ugly.

Unregistered Guest

Why cant developers more creative and bulid something like the Sail and reflections design??

More futuristic and artistic.
    Their designs are boring probably they use cheap architects and designers.

soildbuild design is the most boring one, tall tall square square shape with pool on the 2nd floor. BORING!!

Hope that scotts square will build something like the KLCC tower in kuala lumpur with bridge connecting two twrs.

MAKE SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE PEOPLE "WOW" LAH STUPID DEVELOPER!!!

Developers don't care Guest

Really, developers don't care. It is just business to them and 99% just want to maximise sellable space and maximise profit. Maybe 1% will be willing for the sake of Art? Unique designs often cost more, with archi fees and higher construction cost, esp if it is more difficult to construct rather than run of the mill. Look at the pathetic land size. Some of my friends bought on impulse by Huttons hard selling and did not take time to zzz over it or analyse the situation in the area. After that hope to off load also couldn't. Now cry also got no tears ah. Heart pain no body know. + some units faces the busy high way. Cars buzzing by day and night.
    Really ah, projects marketed by Huttons... you better be careful. Don't listen to anything, be ready to face pressure selling so that you can be more prepared and immune to them & THINK FOR YOURSELF, SLEEP OVER IT before buying.

Your kaypo friend
    No

Developers don't care Guest

Really, developers don't care. It is just business to them and 99% just want to maximise sellable space and maximise profit. Maybe 1% will be willing for the sake of Art? Unique designs often cost more, with archi fees and higher construction cost, esp if it is more difficult to construct rather than run of the mill. Look at the pathetic land size. Some of my friends bought on impulse by Huttons hard selling and did not take time to zzz over it or analyse the situation in the area. After that hope to off load also couldn't. Now cry also got no tears ah. Heart pain no body know. + some units faces the busy high way. Cars buzzing by day and night.
    Really ah, projects marketed by Huttons... you better be careful. Don't listen to anything, be ready to face pressure selling so that you can be more prepared and immune to them & THINK FOR YOURSELF, SLEEP OVER IT before buying.

Your kaypo friend

not worth lah Guest

Actually developers very smart. The units are so small, so overall sum is not much and buyers jump in seeing that they don't need to come out with alot of cash even though the PSF Price is crazy. Developer laughing all the way to the bank.
    Did you see what a long walk it is to the main road where the public transport is, and if the kids want to take a bus to town they must walk to the Geylang Bahru side.

Quote Originally Posted by Developers don't care

Your kaypo friend

8min away Guest

i live in st michael. It takes me only 8min to walk to mrt. Cut thru sme hdb and exit at st george rd n u r a skip n hop away to mrt frm there
    Quote Originally Posted by not worth lah
    Actually developers very smart. The units are so small, so overall sum is not much and buyers jump in seeing that they don't need to come out with alot of cash even though the PSF Price is crazy. Developer laughing all the way to the bank.
    Did you see what a long walk it is to the main road where the public transport is, and if the kids want to take a bus to town they must walk to the Geylang Bahru side.

8min away Guest

btw st michael is 700 over metres to boon keng mrt. Leisurely walk 1min/100m and it works out to 8min
    Quote Originally Posted by not worth lah

Traffic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 8min away
    i live in st michael. It takes me only 8min to walk to mrt. Cut thru sme hdb and exit at st george rd n u r a skip n hop away to mrt frm there
    Traffic is bumper to bumper. Chokeful of cars.

but Guest

but the woodsville interchange is coming up with continuous flow of traffic after that. what do you say about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Traffic

woodsville interchange Guest

woodsville interchange will improve traffic tremendously, wondering why people still criticise st michael on that basis for projects that TOP in 2011, a year after the woodsville interchange is up. I think singaporeans are generally a critical bunch after looking at the state of affairs in every thread in this forum that i go to...sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Traffic

vetro Guest

vetro is a good condo to buy for what it has to offer. it is just less than 10 min drive to town and walking distance to an MRT that is 3 stops to town, so one cannot complain. it is definitely a lot better than buying Clover or even condos in hillview area...

Check to make sure Guest

District 12 got chickens or not?

Differences Guest

Traffic is horrendous. You will be stuck in a jam the moment you drive out. Will take 30 min to reach town. Units are TINY and absolute amount is cheap - suitable for gays. If you're looking for space, nature and peaceful environment, then Clover and Hillview would be better choices. Actually, not everyone likes to stay Balestier area. Therefore no point comparing this place with Clover or even rather affluent Hillview because clearly catering for different markets.

Quote Originally Posted by vetro
    vetro is a good condo to buy for what it has to offer. it is just less than 10 min drive to town and walking distance to an MRT that is 3 stops to town, so one cannot complain. it is definitely a lot better than buying Clover or even condos in hillview area...

vetro Guest

u must be a sua ku, havent u heard govt spendng 130mil on new woodsville interchange that has startd constructn already? I think u must be a gay that can't afford a unit in st michael so hurling criticism. Let me tell u a lot of gays are affluent n a lot working in banks. They prefer staying in apts like craigs place, icon, parc emily and those small apt in d9. Btw how can u say a mass mkt cndo in suburbs better than a mid tier condo near town? U must knw nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Differences
    Traffic is horrendous. You will be stuck in a jam the moment you drive out. Will take 30 min to reach town. Units are TINY and absolute amount is cheap - suitable for gays. If you're looking for space, nature and peaceful environment, then Clover and Hillview would be better choices. Actually, not everyone likes to stay Balestier area. Therefore no point comparing this place with Clover or even rather affluent Hillview because clearly catering for different markets.

Life Guest

It's a personal choice isn't it? There're people who prefer to stay in quieter enclaves with more breathing space. For the same price, you probably can get a 1200 sq ft 3 bedder instead of an old chang kee kiosk pigeon hole smaller than a 1-room flat. Many grew up in bigger apartments and will find these old chang kee kiosk claustrophobic. So don't say which is better or not. It's a choice on quality of life.

Quote Originally Posted by vetro
    u must be a sua ku, havent u heard govt spendng 130mil on new woodsville interchange that has startd constructn already? I think u must be a gay that can't afford a unit in st michael so hurling criticism. Let me tell u a lot of gays are affluent n a lot working in banks. They prefer staying in apts like craigs place, icon, parc emily and those small apt in d9. Btw how can u say a mass mkt cndo in suburbs better than a mid tier condo near town? U must knw nothing.

?????? Guest

u mean to say just becoz one lives in a bigger apt in suburbs means better quality of life?...lol...u mean to say people that pay 1 mil for a studio in town is crazy and cant appreciate life like people in the suburbs? Why then wud people pay 4k to rent a small studio in town, for a worse quality of life? People live in tall condos near town to get that nice city view and living that no condo in the suburbs can offer. After all people wth class will never want to live in a place knwn as suburbs....eeer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Life
    It's a personal choice isn't it? There're people who prefer to stay in quieter enclaves with more breathing space. For the same price, you probably can get a 1200 sq ft 3 bedder instead of an old chang kee kiosk pigeon hole smaller than a 1-room flat. Many grew up in bigger apartments and will find these old chang kee kiosk claustrophobic. So don't say which is better or not. It's a choice on quality of life.

KK1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    u mean to say just becoz one lives in a bigger apt in suburbs means better quality of life?...lol...u mean to say people that pay 1 mil for a studio in town is crazy and cant appreciate life like people in the suburbs? Why then wud people pay 4k to rent a small studio in town, for a worse quality of life? People live in tall condos near town to get that nice city view and living that no condo in the suburbs can offer. After all people wth class will never want to live in a place knwn as suburbs....eeer!
    This is not true. There are people with class in suburb too and very low class and bastard kind in City and Prime District like the current 9pm show starring Adrian Pang on channel 8. It is the kind of life one chooses lah. Can we then say Mr Brown who lives in HDB is low class? This is quite childish train of thought.....

????? Guest

perhaps i shud say prime districts r class locations n suburbs r nt as class. Nothng to do wth people just the classiness of the location
    Quote Originally Posted by KK1
    This is not true. There are people with class in suburb too and very low class and bastard kind in City and Prime District like the current 9pm show starring Adrian Pang on channel 8. It is the kind of life one chooses lah. Can we then say Mr Brown who lives in HDB is low class? This is quite childish train of thought.....

Class? Guest

That is not the point. We're talking about choices people make. I find it amusing that City fringe folks keep saying they are every "high class" - it's not a matter of class right? As I say, a 600sf ft condo at 1000 psf is only $600k isn't it? That is NOT a big sum btw. A 1200 sq ft condo at say 700psf in the suburbs is already $840k. So you can't say that the suburban person is poorer because he actually paid a higher absolute amount for his home which is bigger and less claustrophobic. He could have many cars in his home, which means he can drive to work with no problems. Suburbs can be quiet and quaint, and lovely in its own way. Everyone makes different choices in their life, and it's sad if you go around calling people low class.

Quote Originally Posted by ??????

vetro Guest

vetro in Mar Thoma Road is in the central region according to the masterplan 2008 and on top of the $130 million woodsville interchange, the govt will be spending more money to develop St Michael area in the near future. Whether it has prospects, you judge for yourself. New projects like Beacon Heights in that area is also a worthy investment.

any vetro Guest

any vetro owners out there?

does anybody know what happened to this project? Stop selling?

this is a soldout project. i think most people buying it for own stay coz it does not have a single resale transaction.....

Quote Originally Posted by weishien
    does anybody know what happened to this project? Stop selling?