Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    this is a soldout project. i think most people buying it for own stay coz it does not have a single resale transaction.....
    Many reasons why no resale transaction.
    1) Cannot make profit (no mickey mouse units in the same area cost more than vetro, only Airstream can beat it), so nobody sell
    2) No buyers (why buy an unbuilt unit when the nearby apartments are cheaper)

price aside, i think the interior for vetro and layout is quite nice compared to many other projects in st mikes. i personally wont buy it coz the units are small....

Quote Originally Posted by d12pxgoskyhigh
    Many reasons why no resale transaction.
    1) Cannot make profit (no mickey mouse units in the same area cost more than vetro, only Airstream can beat it), so nobody sell
    2) No buyers (why buy an unbuilt unit when the nearby apartments are cheaper)

price aside, i think the interior for vetro and layout is quite nice compared to many other projects in st mikes. i personally wont buy it coz the units are small....
    Agree! I like the privacy of personalised car park lots.
    Great for me - a kayu driver...
    But problem is visitors cannot park their car in the carpark...cos perasonalised....
    This is what I understood from the agent...

have you bought anywhere areound the area or planning to get soon?

Agree! I like the privacy of personalised car park lots.
    Great for me - a kayu driver...
    But problem is visitors cannot park their car in the carpark...cos perasonalised....
    This is what I understood from the agent...

have you bought anywhere areound the area or planning to get soon?
    Look at my username and you know I must have bought D12 unit.
    If not buyer, why hope for the price to go up....
    d12pxgoskyhigh = D12 price go sky high

R u an OSM, BH buyer or Elysia owner?

Look at my username and you know I must have bought D12 unit.
    If not buyer, why hope for the price to go up....
    d12pxgoskyhigh = D12 price go sky high

R u an OSM, BH buyer or Elysia owner?
    Elysia, Best price is yet to be!

ur condo is blocked by bh big time...anyway, if urs enbloc and can build above 30 storeys, i think bh had it liao....

Elysia, Best price is yet to be!

Any idea what condo will be in front of the Vetro? (right beside the CTE)

another mickey mouse condo.......ALL THE MICKEY MICE, CHEONG AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

Right beside CTE, the Riverbay and next to St Michael Regency, Riviera 38 according to www.map.gov.sg.

Thanks. Yes I noted that from SLA maps also. Riviera 38 site has been cordoned, yes. But don't see any Riverbay site?! Is that going to be the existing apartment (I assumed enbloced) there?

According to google,

Developer: Allgreen

RiverBay at Mar Thoma Road (999LH)

Apartments

Planning stage

n.a

1,994 Site Area (sqm)

5,583 Gross Floor area (sqm)

Will we be able to gauge how many stories this development may be?

According to google,

Developer: Allgreen

RiverBay at Mar Thoma Road (999LH)

Apartments

Planning stage

n.a

1,994 Site Area (sqm)

5,583 Gross Floor area (sqm)

Will we be able to gauge how many stories this development may be?
    the plot ratio for the site should be 2.8

and a GFA of around 53819 sqft

Given Callista unit is 87 unit for a 10 storey project. It can be a good gauge this project may consist of a mixture of 1,2 &3 bedroom that comes with a MM concept as well. Just for reference.

Built up to 10th already. Will post pix later.

New high for Vetro.

VETRO MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 520,000 474 Strata 1,098psf Feb-10

siglap V already 16xxpsf

New high for Vetro.

VETRO MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 520,000 474 Strata 1,098psf Feb-10

siglap V already 16xxpsf
    Ya, so?
    Vetro is D12.

ya, so why that huge dif in psf when i personally do not think siglap v is anything better than vetro project and location wise?

Ya, so?
    Vetro is D12.

transaction value for this area is still low it seems....just checked URA Regulator's fav BH got 2 recent transaction at <$900 psf... very cheap in comparison i must say considering this is RCR.

ya, so why that huge dif in psf when i personally do not think siglap v is anything better than vetro project and location wise?
    Ah I see where you coming from now... well, for one, Vetro is 999LH and not FH. And there is practically nothing around Vetro whereas Siglap V is the hailed 'lifestyle' hub of the east. Also 'supposed' MRT for Siglap is nearby? And that Siglap V has super MM units par-400psf...

And Vetro faces the incessant CTE - so noise / pollution problems. Plus so many other choices around including Beacon Heights, Airstream, upcoming Riverbay, Riviera 38 etc.... not to forget City Regency which TOP not long ago of course - where Siglap hasn't seen many (if at all) new developments these years.

Or maybe Vetro is seriously under-valued. Haha.

in terms of location, i do not see siglap centre area as being upmarket or anything to scream about. landed properties there are in some class of their own (even though they are nothing compared to those living in QAP). I really find those short developments enblocked from a few landed properties buay gan and they are neither landed nor condo, like some kind of odd hybrid in the neighbourhood of landed properties. I never understood the appeal of projects like East Bay, Adara, Cantiz, Siglap V, Lenox and the whole lot along Telok Kurau that offer residents nothing apart from a gate, a dog pool and a few pieces of gym equipment. I am also not sure how being in the siglap centre vicinity can be considered much of a lifestyle. i think a suburban condo just beside a shopping mall like The Jade or Northvale would definitely offer more of a lifestyle than Siglap V.

Ah I see where you coming from now... well, for one, Vetro is 999LH and not FH. And there is practically nothing around Vetro whereas Siglap V is the hailed 'lifestyle' hub of the east. Also 'supposed' MRT for Siglap is nearby? And that Siglap V has super MM units par-400psf...

And Vetro faces the incessant CTE - so noise / pollution problems. Plus so many other choices around including Beacon Heights, Airstream, upcoming Riverbay, Riviera 38 etc.... not to forget City Regency which TOP not long ago of course - where Siglap hasn't seen many (if at all) new developments these years.

Or maybe Vetro is seriously under-valued. Haha.

in terms of location, i do not see siglap centre area as being upmarket or anything to scream about. landed properties there are in some class of their own (even though they are nothing compared to those living in QAP). I really find those short developments enblocked from a few landed properties buay gan and they are neither landed nor condo, like some kind of odd hybrid in the neighbourhood of landed properties. I never understood the appeal of projects like East Bay, Adara, Cantiz, Siglap V, Lenox and the whole lot along Telok Kurau that offer residents nothing apart from a gate, a dog pool and a few pieces of gym equipment. I am also not sure how being in the siglap centre vicinity can be considered much of a lifestyle. i think a suburban condo just beside a shopping mall like The Jade or Northvale would definitely offer more of a lifestyle than Siglap V.
    Well I guess it's just pure economics ain't it, bro. One landed house can house at most say 6 pax and two dogs. A boutique low-rise development in the same lot can house, what, 40 pax and 40 dogs? (exaggerating, but by no means impossible)

T.Kurau 10 years down the road will probably be lined full of East Bay / Adara sorts. With the increasing trend of going solo and westernisation, children moving out (or being kicked out) to learn to be independent - I have personally met many property investors who purchased a studio or 1BR *just* for the kid to live on their own - plus the want for privacy by working professionals, proved a formula for unending supply of such developments which almost always as we've seen in the past few years are snapped up clean.

Being in the vicinity of landed houses has this additional 'benefit' of more peace and tranquility - that is until the neighbourhood mad dog barks or couple down the road starts fighting and everyone can hear the topic clearly in the middle of the night.

You forgot about neighbours fighting like in the case of Everitt Rd. The Chan family are goners.

Being in the vicinity of landed houses has this additional 'benefit' of more peace and tranquility - that is until the neighbourhood mad dog barks or couple down the road starts fighting and everyone can hear the topic clearly in the middle of the night.

You forgot about neighbours fighting like in the case of Everitt Rd. The Chan family are goners.
    That's just one case (in a million maybe) la...

Pass by CTE today, the scaffolding has been taken down. Quite unique looking little thin building.

Default Vetro TOP Soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Pass by CTE today, the scaffolding has been taken down. Quite unique looking little thin building.
    Vetro is going to be TOP soon!

It is really a very exclusive, modern architecture. I really adore the greyish windows which make them very different from the standard greenish type which you seen across all projects.

Exclusivness is the key point of this project. 2 units per floor, is like owning 50% of the private lift : )

The gym is on level 1 which is bigger in terms of size compared to similar small dev.

Sky swimming pool and bbq, offering birds eye view of the downtown.

Heard this project has 4 levels basements mechanized car parks and it is 1-1 for all residents. You will be surprised as this plot of land is very small.

Check out the photos which I mgd to take:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...hotos-_-Sharee
    Last edited by jezz; 16-08-10 at 12:03.

Vetro's subsale at $1180 psf!!!

No doubt as this is a very exclusive development. Some said the design looks like One Moulmein and exclusivity likes Novelis Novena. Both psf easily $1500-1600!!

Can't wait for TOP.

Enjoy it while it lasts... until Riverbay right smack in front of it block it totally. Then it really will be completely surrounded by Callista, Beacon Hts, Riverbay...