Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

Default Vetro (D12, Freehold)

Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

this kind of design is getting to be quite corny..

Unregistered

Default Re: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

Corny? or common?

Where is this condo located? by which developer?

Unregistered

Wah velly the nice leh. I want I want. Must buy must buy. Quick dash for it if going cheap - 100psf? Can? Please.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Wah velly the nice leh. I want I want. Must buy must buy. Quick dash for it if going cheap - 100psf? Can? Please.
    ya!!!! 100psf your grandfather selling, wait long long don't talk cock!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Vetro (D12, Freehold)

ya!!!! 100psf your grandfather selling, wait long long don't talk cock!!!

hahahahahhahaha

i have good taste

Corny? or common?

Where is this condo located? by which developer?
    It is so bloody common that it is becoming super corny! Every bloody new condo launch looks like this now! Come 2010-2012, Singapore will be full of these ugly square angular pieces of crap!

My favourite buildings have character, like Trillium, Newton One, St Thomas Suites, Parkview Eclat, Cliveden, buildings with rounded organic shapes to them.

Even SC Global's Marq and BLVD I find them ugly now because they are so often being copied.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by i have good taste
    It is so bloody common that it is becoming super corny! Every bloody new condo launch looks like this now! Come 2010-2012, Singapore will be full of these ugly square angular pieces of crap!

My favourite buildings have character, like Trillium, Newton One, St Thomas Suites, Parkview Eclat, Cliveden, buildings with rounded organic shapes to them.

Even SC Global's Marq and BLVD I find them ugly now because they are so often being copied.
    Fully with you on this. It's ugly.

Unregistered

Why cant developers more creative and bulid something like the Sail and reflections design??

More futuristic and artistic.
    Their designs are boring probably they use cheap architects and designers.

soildbuild design is the most boring one, tall tall square square shape with pool on the 2nd floor. BORING!!

Hope that scotts square will build something like the KLCC tower in kuala lumpur with bridge connecting two twrs.

MAKE SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE PEOPLE "WOW" LAH STUPID DEVELOPER!!!

Developers don't care

Quote Originally Posted by i have good taste

Really, developers don't care. It is just business to them and 99% just want to maximise sellable space and maximise profit. Maybe 1% will be willing for the sake of Art? Unique designs often cost more, with archi fees and higher construction cost, esp if it is more difficult to construct rather than run of the mill. Look at the pathetic land size. Some of my friends bought on impulse by Huttons hard selling and did not take time to zzz over it or analyse the situation in the area. After that hope to off load also couldn't. Now cry also got no tears ah. Heart pain no body know. + some units faces the busy high way. Cars buzzing by day and night.
    Really ah, projects marketed by Huttons... you better be careful. Don't listen to anything, be ready to face pressure selling so that you can be more prepared and immune to them & THINK FOR YOURSELF, SLEEP OVER IT before buying.

Your kaypo friend
    No

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast