Thread: Impact on Singapore Property market after Singapore Conversation Process

Default Impact on Singapore Property market after Singapore Conversation Process

"The government has also pledged to make HDB flats affordable, and Mr Goh said he considers this as a very big commitment as it will go a long way to help young Singaporeans plan."

With the commitment from central government, I believe very soon there will be some new housing rules and regulations implemented after singapore conversation process on Singapore property market especially on the area of HDB and EC.

I think PC has already facing a major setback after several CMs and the resales price would have drop up to 5% as predicted.

Would there be a new CM coming up on EC market?

as usual with every policy some will be happy some will be sad...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

pte property may suffer a drop in price due to a cut back in demand if hdb owners are to swll their flat if aquiring pte property. medium to long term this is good as less marginal player in pte property, making it more exclusive and resilient.

I have been saying for yrs in this forum the measures and CMs all along should have targeted HDB in the first place.

What is CM?

I think it's cooling measures