Page 1 of 21 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirmed this forum can influence property prices:

Default Confirmed this forum can influence property prices:

It does not matter anyone knows about this forum. You only need a small group of readers to spread the message by word of mouth to their peer circle.

I therefore propose that Singapore property prices will drop more than 10% by end of this year 2013 and more next year 2014.

Come back here and tally the data next month and see the effect of this message.

Good Luck.

Economy may not correlate with property prices as some newbie advocate.

However, human sentiments does. That explain how all the market crashes took place for no apparent reason.

When market prices reach a new height, the players in the market will at some point suddenly panic and want to take some money off the table.

This is only human nature. As the transaction volume gets lower and lower, the fear becomes more and more real.

Take for example the stock market is now 70% computer traded. The 30% humans have keep themselves out of it.

You do not need a drop in COV to see weaker property prices. In fact HDB valuation has no effect on the private residential market. Both segment are stark differences in the kind of buyers.

Once the reality of low transaction volume and stagnant prices in private residential sets in, the sellers will begin to blink. The reality will move the market towards the proper direction- that is: DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    You do not need a drop in COV to see weaker property prices. In fact HDB valuation has no effect on the private residential market. Both segment are stark differences in the kind of buyers.

Once the reality of low transaction volume and stagnant prices in private residential sets in, the sellers will begin to blink. The reality will move the market towards the proper direction- that is: DOWN.

Bro BJ

I waited for quite a while ... You confirm price will come down? But ABSD also make it so painful to buy... How?

If this forum has no effect on the maket, why are there kancheong spiders worried about what I say in this forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Werther
    Bro BJ

I waited for quite a while ... You confirm price will come down? But ABSD also make it so painful to buy... How?
    The ABSD portion is not my job, good brother

My job is to propose that PROPERTY PRICES WILL DROP.

The ABSD portion is not my job, good brother

My job is to propose that PROPERTY PRICES WILL DROP.
    I shall be here 24/7 every single day to do my job until the prices drop.

The ridiculous prices of Singapore property that the rich has been frying, is making the middle class dream out of reach. The middle class is a big portion of our society.

The middle class dream is to own one ownstay and one rental property for retirement. The few 10% speculators are making this impossible.

So, I am doing the middle class a favor: PROPERTY PRICES WILL DROP except HDB and BTO.

It does not matter anyone knows about this forum. You only need a small group of readers to spread the message by word of mouth to their peer circle.

I therefore propose that Singapore property prices will drop more than 10% by end of this year 2013 and more next year 2014.

Come back here and tally the data next month and see the effect of this message.

Good Luck.

At one pt u say will up forever. then u say CCR will up.. but CCR now down. now u say down and down?

joon bo u?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Because the rental returns of high end properties are so pathetic. The rich are unloading them to buy smaller size units with similar pathetic but slightly higher returns.

The rich re-adjustment of their property portfolio are further compounded by the behaviors of unprofessional property agents here, who are not trained financially.

I call on the government to further keep a very close watch on the property agents.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    At one pt u say will up forever. then u say CCR will up.. but CCR now down. now u say down and down?

joon bo u?

I am always zhun because I am the illuminated. CCR already went up but came down. I told you before the run up, but you were too arrogant like many to ignore my call. Therefore, you have missed the calling. The prices are coming down now.

I am always zhun because I am the illuminated. CCR already went up but came down. I told you before the run up, but you were too arrogant like many to ignore my call. Therefore, you have missed the calling. The prices are coming down now.

If the prices don't drop, I shall be here 24/7 every single second to propose my call until it drop on its kneels.

If the prices don't drop, I shall be here 24/7 every single second to propose my call until it drop on its kneels.

I AM THE ILLUMINATED,
    THE MASTER FROM THE DARK.
    I HAVE MANY NAMES:
    THE LION, THE THIRD EYE.
    WHEN I HAIL LEFT, NO BILLIONAIRES DARE TO GO RIGHT.

I shall be here 24/7 every single day to do my job until the prices drop.
    Bro BJ

you are so funny...

You were singing the tune of pty mkt up before , is it becoz u offloaded some of ur ptys that you are singing a different tune now ?

Hi all...I am a proud owner of Mt Sinai property.

I have been encouraging all my friends and peers to adopt the same strategy I took to acquire their 2nd property.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    You were singing the tune of pty mkt up before , is it becoz u offloaded some of ur ptys that you are singing a different tune now ?
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=18468&page=3

Prices confirm, double confirm will drop > 10% this year.

I refused to answer this question. This is because there were several ambiguous words like "becoz","offloaded" and "tune". My English standard is not high enough to allow me to successfully interpret your question. Hence I chose to remain silent on your question.

I buy when people shouting crash, including myself shouting crashing.

I am glad I bought.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan

I am glad I bought.
    Who doesn't ?

Only fools like that nutcase will shout BUY when market dropping.

Indeed, you will see the effect of this thread come the new URA data.

I expect a total standstill in transaction volume and stagnation in prices by October 2013.

Read this

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=18468&page=3

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan

I am glad I bought.
    Prices will drop > 10% leh by year end...

Hahahahahaha

Unload..... Phweeeeeeeeeeee