Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Land Storm is HERE!!!

Default Land Storm is HERE!!!

As I have already said in my previous thread "Land Storm is Coming!!!", price of landed properties is now officially in the price correction mode.

I have explained in my previous post, those deep pocket seasoned landed property investors already started to exit the market, while those small time buyer are still rushing in to pick up budgeted landed like terrace houses with no land.

And, while condo developers are trying to make money building smaller units, landed properties, developers or investors are stuck in the mode of having to expand their build up area to justify for the land cost.

The existing CMs, TDSR and low rental yield is already making landed properties very unattractive, so when interest rate rises, it will make landed property look prohibited.

So beware, take cover NOW.

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Yawn....same old chart again.

Still trying so hard...others have been trying to talk down landed since Dec 2011.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...ghlight=landed

Wa u create another thread of the same nonsense huh?? Can share some eg of your so called price correction? And which category of landed are u referring to? Too wide le, if u didn't narrow down, doesn't have any meaning.

So two things,
    1) some actual facts indicating the trend, not just some isolated transaction.
    2) which category of landed? Those GCBs? Terrace ranging from 1600sqft to 3000sqft? Why, because the price can range from 1mil to 50mil le...

Pt to me or our bros some of your price corrected landed and maybe we will absorb those...

Hahaha bro, u again. U sure appear when he talk about this topic.....

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t

Still trying so hard...others have been trying to talk down landed since Dec 2011.

Interesting, BJ21 (lion king) said this "Told you I unloaded all in 2010"?

Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    Hahaha bro, u again. U sure appear when he talk about this topic.....
    Afternoon entertainment mah.....its going to be fun when he shoots himself in the foot again.

For us is entertainment but for him, seems like he is doing some kind of full time property related work.
    Afternoon entertainment mah.....its going to be fun when he shoots himself in the foot again.

Quote Originally Posted by economist
    Interesting, BJ21 (lion king) said this "Told you I unloaded all in 2010"?

Confused.
    Not confusing at all once you know their true intent

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    dear all ,

i feel exactly like you guys. i also think the prices are really sky high. It is time we bring those landed owners back to Planet Earth. I was twice a landed owner and really regret selling them due to financial circumstances forced upon me. I guess that is life. At the prices currently, I cannot even afford a good terrace in good location !

i strongly believe that if we stand together as one, we can make the landed prices more affordable. we should totally keep ourselves blind on all landed adverts. make no telephone enquiries to them. hopefully we will stand a chance for our next upgrade to a landed lor.

do not let the landed developers see us forumers no up la !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    not interested in house, more interested in land.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15058
    Tiitled : " I Love this landed property"

well the title is as attention grabbing may be as attention grabbing as FAST AND FURIOUS XXXIIII but the charts do look like they are gonna ......

LEDANG HEIGHTS, THE FUTURE GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW CENTRAL OF NUSAJAYA/ISKANDAR

Not confusing at all once you know their true intent

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15058
    Tiitled : " I Love this landed property"
    You have deep knowledge on these fellow forumers!

repeat thread. admin pls close it

Wa u create another thread of the same nonsense huh?? Can share some eg of your so called price correction? And which category of landed are u referring to? Too wide le, if u didn't narrow down, doesn't have any meaning.

So two things,
    2) which category of landed? Those GCBs? Terrace ranging from 1600sqft to 3000sqft? Why, because the price can range from 1mil to 50mil le...

Pt to me or our bros some of your price corrected landed and maybe we will absorb those...

So two things,

For those who have problem understanding graphical content, there is always graphical tables.

What we are seeing now is excluding the effect of TDSR and when interest rate rises, all hell will break loose.

Like I said before, the seasoned investors of landed property are already exiting the market, while small budget buyers are still rushing in to buy the "dream" terrace landed property (with no land) without realizing that they are buying at the tail end of the property cycle.

Beware!!, the storm has already started.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Hahaha, just for 1 qtr, u fix a trend...well done. So terrace is not considered as landed? And where are those units u can share with us? I'm not going to argue with u because later u become idiot....just like your signature.
    Don't ake yourselves malu la...enough for me...
    For those who have problem understanding graphical content, there is always graphical tables.

What we are seeing now is excluding the effect of TDSR and when interest rate rises, all hell will break loose.

Like I said before, the seasoned investors of landed property are already exiting the market, while small budget buyers are still rushing in to buy the "dream" terrace landed property (with no land) without realizing that they are buying at the tail end of the property cycle.

Beware!!, the storm has already started.

I think brother Ringo33 has a good point Keep up the good work and ignore those naysayers .

Those are very obvious nervous landed owners.
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

Going by your logic, the seasoned investors of CCR property are already exiting the market, while small budget buyers are still rushing in to buy the "dream" MM OCR property, so is OCR storm coming too?

Quote Originally Posted by k00L
    Going by your logic, the seasoned investors of CCR property are already exiting the market, while small budget buyers are still rushing in to buy the "dream" MM OCR property, so is OCR storm coming too?

I have the answer for you. But I shall wait , let me focus on landed first.
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

Brother Ringo33, please keep up the good work.

These GOONDU landed owners have NO IDEA.

If landed prices had not ran up so high. My perfect scenario would have happened:

HDB->OCR->CCR->landed->bigger landed->GCBs.

Got money silently silently earn and share here only.

However, now that the landed are sky high.

And with all the CMs, tell me can the landed owners upgrade to bigger landed anymore ?

SEE HOW GOONDU & GUNIANGS THESE PEOPLE CAN BE ?

JUST LIKE THE DEVELOPERS WHEN I TOLD THEM NOT TO GIVE DISCOUNTS!

Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王

If landed prices had not ran up so high. My perfect scenario would have happened:

And with all the CMs, tell me can the landed owners upgrade to bigger landed anymore ?

GOONDUS ! Exactly the same scenario when I told them about the overleveragers now without WAITING for me to release PART2 of the story.

BUT NOW TOO LATE LIAO, say what also no use.

The only way is for the current landed owners is to downgrade at the next stop.

See how I meant? 3 years ago, I already see this coming and warned about it. See the link one STUPID GOONDU referred to in the post above when I was Blackjack21Trader. READ THAT THREAD CAREFULLY.

I am trying now to prevent another similar scenario from happening to the Private Condo owners by focusing on the overlevergers. BUT LOOK WHAT I GET IN RETURN ? I AM NO LONGER HANDSOME.

SHIT LA you guys are just lame low IQ property investors.

I was trying to bring you guys to the next level.

But now you spoilt it ALLLLLLLLLLL!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH

The only way is for the current landed owners is to downgrade at the next stop.

See how I meant? 3 years ago, I already see this coming and warned about it. See the link one STUPID GOONDU referred to in the post above when I was Blackjack21Trader. READ THAT THREAD CAREFULLY.

I am trying now to prevent another similar scenario from happening to the Private Condo owners by focusing on the overlevergers. BUT LOOK WHAT I GET IN RETURN ? I AM NO LONGER HANDSOME.

SHIT LA you guys are just lame low IQ property investors.

I was trying to bring you guys to the next level.

But now you spoilt it ALLLLLLLLLLL!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH
    You don't believe what I share next is going to benefit you?

Just wait and see. Then I will make you AI-WAN should have listen to me.

BlackJack21Trader sifu

sad to hear about your adventure here

but do update your website

I am one of your regular visitor there

Once a sifu always a sifu

(you can also open up a small forum over there I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    BlackJack21Trader sifu

sad to hear about your adventure here

but do update your website

I am one of your regular visitor there

Once a sifu always a sifu

(you can also open up a small forum over there I think)
    Thanks brother Simi, for your support.

I am very touched..

Thanks brother Simi, for your support.

I am very touched..
    I do not think I will set up a forum there. It is better here because can reach to more readers here.

But come to think of it, it is always wise to make a small group rich rather than everyone.

I do not think I will set up a forum there. It is better here because can reach to more readers here.

But come to think of it, it is always wise to make a small group rich rather than everyone.
    Which ever you think is correct sifu

even a small comment column also shiok

anyway am selling off one of my iskandar properties to hold cash

and wait for appropriate opportunity to enter the Singapore market again

Hope to see the 3rd cycle in my lifetime

SIGH the BIGGEST regret in my life is NOT buying a landed property from year 2000 to 2005 thats 1 knockfor every year OUCH
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Do not under estimate or ignore the impact of TDSR and interest rate on landed property. As the saying goes, you win fast, you lose even faster.

Do not under estimate or ignore the impact of TDSR and interest rate on landed property. As the saying goes, you win fast, you lose even faster.
    In case someone is going say they cant read table.

When interest rate rise by 2.25%, your mortgage payment will jump 35%
    When interest rate rise by 3.75%, your mortgage payment will jump 61%

When interest rate rise by 2.25%, your interest payment will jump 83%
    When interest rate rise by 3.75%, your interest payment will jump 308%

When interest rate rise by 2.25%, buyer household income will have to increase by 35%
    When interest rate rise by 3.75%, buyer household income will have to increase by 61%

wa, first time i must agree that this is a very good illustration....die, those CCR investor die i think, no wonder prices are correcting now.....isn't it even much clearer for CCR condo? Easily 3mil, 4mil and more just for a 3 bedder...those who recently buy Keppel Corals how huh? high risk group! i think still better off to have a piece of small land with much bigger living space...

Do you know the debt level or gearing of landed owners?

Do you know the cash or liquidity position of landed owners?

Until you can categorically show statistics to prove the high debt level (80%) of landed owners, your table is meaningless.

Didn't you show that 86% of landed owners buy for own stay. I am sure that for the roof over their heads, these owners would want to be the most financially prudent or conservative as far as gearing is concerned.
    Last edited by proper-t; 26-07-13 at 23:01.

wa, first time i must agree that this is a very good illustration....die, those CCR investor die i think, no wonder prices are correcting now.....isn't it even much clearer for CCR condo? Easily 3mil, 4mil and more just for a 3 bedder...those who recently buy Keppel Corals how huh? high risk group! i think still better off to have a piece of small land with much bigger living space...
    If you can afford it, by all mean call up Wingtai boss and ask him to organize dinner for the super rich..