Page 212 of 228 FirstFirst ... 182187192197202207208209210211212213214215216217222227 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 6826

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Most likely lure all people to JLD, then a few years later move focus to develop say Woodlands, keep shifting to sell land at good and high price (just like >10 years ago the focus is on Punggol, so did Punggol's property price fly to the sky? )

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Lure the deers to the tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Most likely lure all people to JLD, then a few years later move focus to develop say Woodlands, keep shifting to sell land at good and high price (just like >10 years ago the focus is on Punggol, so did Punggol's property price fly to the sky? )
    Why dont you start a thread about woodland regional center?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Default Owners in the WEST beware!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owners in the WEST BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

TITLE: Jurong West on dengue alert after 12 new cases in two weeks

POSTED: 19 Oct 2014 22:15

Twelve new dengue cases have been reported at Jurong West Street 52 and Corporation Road, bringing the total number of cases there to 36 and making it the biggest dengue cluster.

SINGAPORE: In just the past two weeks, 12 new dengue cases have been reported at Jurong West Street 52 and Corporation Road.

This brings the total number of cases there to 36 - making it the biggest dengue cluster.

As of last Friday (Oct 17), 26 cases were reported at Jurong West Street 52, of which 14 came from Block 518. Ten more cases were reported at Corporation Road.

Some residents suspect that an abandoned police station in the vicinity could have become a mosquito breeding ground. "There are a lot of weeds growing in the drain next to the carpark and I believe it's waterlogged but we have no way of getting in to take a look. So, I hope the relevant authorities will come and clear it," said a resident.

Residents also expressed their concern over the rise in the number of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    BEWARE....

When a district keeping hitting the news headline you need to BEWARE!!!

Jobs and more Jobs.

IN THE biggest office leasing deal for a new suburban project so far this year, CPG Corporation has taken a lease of 83,000 sq ft at Westgate Tower next to Jurong East MRT Station. The group will move out from Novena Square, where it occupies its present office of about 80,000 sq ft under a lease that expires in Q1 2016.

The infrastructure and building development and management services provider, formerly the Public Works Department (PWD) of Singapore, is expected to move into Westgate Tower in the fourth quarter of next year. CPG is said to have inked a 10-year lease.

Westgate Tower, a Green Mark Platinum building with Grade A office specifications, received Temporary Occupation Permit earlier this month and the owner, a joint venture between Sun Venture and Low Keng Huat, is likely to start handing space to tenants in December.

Including the CPG lease, about 60 per cent of Westgate Tower is leased.

JLL brokered the CPG leasing deal. Its head of leasing Chris Archibold said: "We are a strong believer in the Jurong story as a successful new out-of-town office hub, given its transportation links, volume of retail and presence of a large residential catchment." He also sees strong demand for the space CPG is vacating in Novena Square, given that the area has always been popular among occupiers.

Other tenants that have signed up at Westgate Tower include serviced office operator Just Office, Lockheed Martin, United Overseas Bank, MEA Technologies, Future Lab and Joss Offshore which is involved in the shipping business.

CPG will occupy the top five office floors (levels 21 to 25) in Westgate Tower, which has 20 levels of offices totalling about 305,000 sq ft net lettable area. Asking rents in the building are between S$6.50 and S$6.90 per square foot a month, depending on the square footage requirement and the level.

Offices span levels six to 25 of the 27-storey building. The office lobby is on level two. Office floor plates at Westgate Tower are about 8,700 sq ft-8,800 sq ft (on levels six to eight) and 15,855-16,700 sq ft on levels nine to 25.

The building's Grade A office specs include a good floor-to-ceiling height of 2.8 metres and raised floor system.

The office tower is part of the mixed development Westgate project developed by CapitaLand, CapitaMalls Asia and CapitaMall Trust.

In January, the trio sold the 20 levels of offices to the Sun Venture-Low Keng Huat tie-up at S$579.4 million, which works out to about S$1,900 per square foot (psf) of net saleable area. The seven-storey shopping centre in the Westgate project opened its doors in December last year.
    Last edited by Ringo33; 20-10-14 at 07:52.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

When Singapore God for Prosperity talk you need to BEWARE!!

When big guns join forces to develop a project you need to BEWARE....
    IIRC, the last time this happen was then Singapore was developing the IR project.

A STEERING committee comprising members of the public and private sectors has been formed to oversee developments in the Jurong Lake District and its surrounding areas.

The 14-member committee will be headed by Lawrence Wong, Minister for Culture, Community and Youth and Second Minister for Ministry of Communications and Information, said Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam.

He was speaking at a grassroots event on Sunday morning at Jurong Lake where over 700 Jurong residents had gathered to participate in a line-up of environmental conservation activities.

Advertisement
    Plans are afoot to give Jurong Lake District a fresh makeover with the development of Jurong Lake Gardens with a new Science Centre and other longer-term possibilities around the lake as announced by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in his National Day Rally speech this year.

The Jurong Lake District has also been suggested as a possible site for the terminus of the proposed high-speed rail line between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.

"Since the 2008 Master Plan, we have developed commercial and residential spaces at Jurong Gateway. Now, we are in a new phase of this transformation that will change the image of Jurong," Mr Tharman said.

The government is also studying further plans to improve the Jurong Lake District and its surrounding areas.

"One idea is to integrate the Pandan Reservoir area south of the AYE with Jurong Lake District to form a larger and more cohesive area," he said. "We could create new housing options for Singaporeans, near the waterfront and beautiful parks."

The government will also study how to improve accessibility between Jurong Lake District and surrounding residential and business nodes, Mr Tharman added. "For instance, we could make cycling a choice mode, with more dedicated cycling paths and park connectors, linking up Jurong and areas such as Pandan and Teban Gardens estates, Tengah New Town, Clean Tech Park, NTU and Bulim and Tengah industrial estates."

He noted that these are ambitious plans involving many agencies and requiring close partnership with the private sector and local community, which is why the steering committee is necessary.

Also in this committee are Senior Minister of State for Finance and Transport Josephine Teo, and Minister of State for National Development Desmond Lee, as well as executive director for Centre for Liveable Cities Khoo Teng Chye, Housing and Development Board CEO Cheong Koon Hean, and Koh Boon Hwee, who is chairman of several companies including Yeo Hiap Seng Ltd and Far East Orchard Ltd.

The committee will look at all the options, and gather ideas and feedback from the local community before the plans are finalised.

Over the next one to two years, it will study the plans for the areas in and around Jurong Lake District to ensure its vibrancy and opportunities for jobs, learning and recreation.

Early next year, NParks will be inviting the public to give ideas that will be incorporated into the brief for the masterplan design competition for Jurong Lake Gardens, slated to be bigger than Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.

"The new Jurong Lake Gardens will not be developed in a rush," Mr Tharman said. "We will take care that it retains its special character."

The development will take place in phases over several years, starting with the completion of Jurong Lake Destination Park on the western shore of the lake in 2017.

When Singapore God for Prosperity talk you need to BEWARE!!

When big guns join forces to develop a project you need to BEWARE....
    IIRC, the last time this happen was then Singapore was developing the IR project.
    straight to the point (buyers, please buy lakeville......... i beg you) why keep blowing trumpet and divert attention to JLD?

When a district keeping hitting the news headline you need to BEWARE!!!

Jobs and more Jobs.
    Ringo, I always find it ironic that you use the word 'BEWARE'.

In most dictionaries, BEWARE means 'to be on one's guard / to be wary'. There are negative connotations to the word that goes against the positive message that you want to drive across.

straight to the point (buyers, please buy lakeville......... i beg you) why keep blowing trumpet and divert attention to JLD?
    As I have said many times before. Please stop trolling in this thread, we already know you are just an empty vessel big talking in this forum.

He knows nuts on JLD, I travel to jurong to work for 30 years, i step the land more than him and i wanted to tell him
    jld actually develops very slowly if once recalls there from 30 years back. Our PM gets disappointed after visiting the place.
    it has become his duty now to push and make the plan works. not to forget he also need to develop other areas to please all
    citizens, JLD huat other place were also huat. its a matter of time rolls, one day he will find other area develops better when
    other tells him to "beware"
    Please dont let the troll fool you into believe that he knows about JLD, what he know about JLD is probably less than many in this forum.

a) Jurong Lake District masterplan was launch in 2008, not 30 years ago. You cant dispute that because we know thats a fact.

b) 30 years back, who was the PM? Which PM has ever talk about decentralization of CBD 30 years ago?

c) Name me a district in Singapore outside CBD that can rival JLD at the moment. I mean one district, I am not saying a combination of many district.

Like I said before, what you said are just pure baseless speculation, so please dont take it as facts.

You have just validated my point that you are nothing more than an empty vessel trolling in this forum, thats the reason why you are unable to challenge what I wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by invigorated View Post
    Ringo, I always find it ironic that you use the word 'BEWARE'.

In most dictionaries, BEWARE means 'to be on one's guard / to be wary'. There are negative connotations to the word that goes against the positive message that you want to drive across.
    When someone who has been hibernating away from this forum for a long period suddenly start to engage in Patrickstar favorite topic. you better BEWARE!!

ah... so you've finally learnt how to use the word 'beware'.

I agree that I am rather inactive in this forum but that doesnt necessitate that I am a clone, if that is what you are trying to insinuate. Not everyone is free enough like u to argue everyday with others on JLD. We have a life.

I'm just pointing out an inaccuracy and your response says much about your openness to logic and criticism.

REALLY HAVE TO BEWARE!!!

4 arrested over 'HDB brothel'

Saturday, September 6, 2014 - 08:00

Lim Yi Han

The Straits Times

A man and three women were arrested on Tuesday for allegedly carrying out prostitution activities in a Housing Board flat in Jurong West.

Neighbours had raised concerns that a brothel was being run in their midst.

A spokesman for the police said they responded to a call for assistance at 8.45pm. They went to the fifth-storey flat at Block 669B, where the four suspects were arrested.

The owner of the flat, who wanted to be known only as Madam Chai, told The Straits Times that she had rented the flat out to four men and two women on Monday for around $3,000 a month. They were all from China.

The 60-year-old said: "In our contract, we stated that there must be no immoral activities. I did tell my neighbours to keep a lookout on the number of men and women entering the flat.

"Now that police are involved, I chased the other tenants out immediately.

"I don't want this sort of hanky-panky to happen again. I don't want to rent out my flat any more - once bitten, twice shy."

One neighbour told Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao that there are secondary schools in the vicinity, and he did not want students to be exposed to such illicit activities. He said he hoped that police will step up security in the estate.

Police investigations are ongoing.

The maximum penalty for living on a prostitute's earnings is a five-year jail term and $10,000 in fines

This article was first published on Sep 4, 2014.
    Get a copy of The Straits Times or go to straitstimes.com for more stories.

beware
    bɪˈwɛː/Submit
    verb
    be cautious and alert to risks or dangers.
    "shoppers were warned to beware of cut-price fakes"
    synonyms: be on your guard, watch out, look out, mind out, be wary, be careful, be cautious, be on the lookout, be on the alert, keep your eyes open, keep a sharp lookout, be on the qui vive; take care, take heed, have a care, take it slowly, look where you're going, tread carefully, proceed with caution; informalwatch your step, keep an eye out, keep your eyes peeled/skinned, look before you leap, think twice; school slangcave; fore; ware
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

More great things is coming to JLD......BEWARE!!

I am not doubting that JLD will not grow but it will take a while to grow as Tharman mention in his address yesterday at JLD that they will be in phases. Lots of cleaning up to do but there will be an addition of new ports in the western scorpion tail.
    More great things is coming to JLD......BEWARE!!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    I am not doubting that JLD will not grow but it will take a while to grow as Tharman mention in his address yesterday at JLD that they will be in phases. Lots of cleaning up to do but there will be an addition of new ports in the western scorpion tail.
    The commercial sides of JLD are already firing in all cylinder and companies and jobs are starting to move in.
    What will take time is to develop is transportation infrastructure and the lakeside garden and one of reason why
    they are taking their time is because there are some very important project in the pipeline that could possibility
    change the plan for the garden.

It is likely to have several SER programmes in the jurong east area in the next few years. JLD will still be in heavy engineering and logistic based related industry. I am not sure if the existing expats in oil and gas industry working at Jurong Island are attracted to this area. They probably know too well that they may not want their family to be in close proximity to jurong island or pulau bukom. First project in JLD will only complete in 2017. It will take quite a long while to be developed.
    The commercial sides of JLD are already firing in all cylinder and companies and jobs are starting to move in.
    What will take time is to develop is transportation infrastructure and the lakeside garden and one of reason why
    they are taking their time is because there are some very important project in the pipeline that could possibility

It is likely to have several SER programmes in the jurong east area in the next few years. JLD will still be in heavy engineering and logistic based related industry. I am not sure if the existing expats in oil and gas industry working at Jurong Island are attracted to this area. They probably know too well that they may not want their family to be in close proximity to jurong island or pulau bukom. First project in JLD will only complete in 2017. It will take quite a long while to be developed.
    JLD is a commercial center. Dont confuse that with Jurong and Tuas and Jurong is a big place, distant from JLD to Tuas is around the same distant from JLD to Marina Bay.
    Jurong Gateway is fast becoming a hot spot for shoppers, more and more tourist are starting to venture into JLD to shop instead of Orchards.
    Air pollution? Those who understand them will take you it make no difference when the entire southern sea line are polluted with bunkers fumes from ships

you promote so hard what are you actually trying to sell? if you want buyers to grab some left over properties please say so. be direct.
    show this hotel for what??
    you are not a good actor. mask always fell off, maybe you should switch to do stunt.

you promote so hard what are you actually trying to sell? if you want buyers to grab some left over properties please say so. be direct.
    show this hotel for what??
    you are not a good actor. mask always fell off, maybe you should switch to do stunt.
    stop making up stories to amused yourself. Go start a thread if you think you are so smart.

He knows nuts on JLD, I travel to jurong to work for 30 years, i step the land more than him and i wanted to tell him
    jld actually develops very slowly if once recalls there from 30 years back. Our PM gets disappointed after visiting the place.
    it has become his duty now to push and make the plan works. not to forget he also need to develop other areas to please all
    citizens, JLD huat other place were also huat. its a matter of time rolls, one day he will find other area develops better when
    other tells him to "beware"
    Please dont let the troll fool you into believe that he knows about JLD, what he know about JLD is probably less than many in this forum.

a) Jurong Lake District masterplan was launch in 2008, not 30 years ago. You cant dispute that because we know thats a fact.

b) 30 years back, who was the PM? Which PM has ever talk about decentralization of CBD 30 years ago?

c) Name me a district in Singapore outside CBD that can rival JLD at the moment. I mean one district, I am not saying a combination of many district.

Like I said before, what you said are just pure baseless speculation, so please dont take it as facts.

You have just validated my point that you are nothing more than an empty vessel trolling in this forum, thats the reason why you are unable to challenge what I wrote.

Do look at the other "centres" namely, Changi Business Park, Aerospace in the Selelar area, etc. Each of them has its own theme. JLD has its own theme too. They cannot be relocating all the heavy - oil and gas industry to the east or the north as it is feasible.
    JLD is a commercial center. Dont confuse that with Jurong and Tuas and Jurong is a big place, distant from JLD to Tuas is around the same distant from JLD to Marina Bay.
    Jurong Gateway is fast becoming a hot spot for shoppers, more and more tourist are starting to venture into JLD to shop instead of Orchards.
    Air pollution? Those who understand them will take you it make no difference when the entire southern sea line are polluted with bunkers fumes from ships

Do look at the other "centres" namely, Changi Business Park, Aerospace in the Selelar area, etc. Each of them has its own theme. JLD has its own theme too. They cannot be relocating all the heavy - oil and gas industry to the east or the north as it is feasible.

There is no theme for JLD, it just going to be the largest commercial hub outside CBD and it will also be turn into a world class attraction, lifestyle, educational, healthcare, retail transport hub as well, something you cant find in any of the the above.

Plus, in the east, there are already heaving industry, its located at pasir gudang, and bunker fumes are extremely toxic too, and they are all along southern coast line. If you wish to talk about pollution, you can actually do it in the other thread.

You are like my children when they are much younger. Ignore things that they do not want to see or hear. Besides the hardware and software, it requires the peopleware to make things happen. You will know by looking at the amount of investment in $ terms. World class attraction in Jurong area? D you mean the park? Bird park already scheduled to move. Healthcare? It is only NG TF hospital for general public. How to compare with Novena? This can go on.....
    There is no theme for JLD, it just going to be the largest commercial hub outside CBD and it will also be turn into a world class attraction, lifestyle, educational, healthcare, retail transport hub as well, something you cant find in any of the the above.

Plus, in the east, there are already heaving industry, its located at pasir gudang, and bunker fumes are extremely toxic too, and they are all along southern coast line. If you wish to talk about pollution, you can actually do it in the other thread.

You are like my children when they are much younger. Ignore things that they do not want to see or hear. Besides the hardware and software, it requires the peopleware to make things happen. You will know by looking at the amount of investment in $ terms. World class attraction in Jurong area? D you mean the park? Bird park already scheduled to move. Healthcare? It is only NG TF hospital for general public. How to compare with Novena? This can go on.....

JLD Masterplan is not your childhood masak masak. This is a very comprehensive and ambitious masterplan that has been keeping many government agencies very busy and something which has been spoke about in many of PM Lee speeches.

a) In this context, the "peopleware" you talking about is actually the Software, while the building and infrastructure are the hardware. Please do note use that again because if you are referring to people just say people, dont need to be peopleware. In terms of people, a huge wave of jobs are moving into JLD and you will be able to read about it in the coming MONTHS not years or decade. Beside hardware and software, JLD is also looking into embracing technology to develop JLD into a model energy efficient and high density district which can be use to transplant into other part of Singapore

b) In terms of $, there is no need to second guess how much money have been pump into JLD by both government and private companies. One trip around the JLD you will be able to see what is already buzzing in JLD and a look at the masterplan will tell you what are coming on stream.

c) Government agency are working hard to transform JLD into world class attraction and this vision has already been mentioned many time by Isawaran and STB who are both responsible for bringing F1 and IR into Singapore. The new science center will be one of them and there are other mega attractions which will be coming soon.

d) NTFH and JCH has a combine of 1100 beds which is similar in size to the NUH and many of the medical suites at Vision Exchange has already been sold at over $3000psf, plus a big dental clinic chain has recently make a very aggressive acquisition into JLD. And that is not going to be end because when HSR is confirmed, rest assure that private healthcare provider will jump in to sell medical services to Malaysian who will travel to Singapore by HSR.

Perhaps you should teach yourself not to speculate on things which you are not familiar.

Please see my response within brackets:

JLD Masterplan is not your childhood masak masak. This is a very comprehensive and ambitious masterplan that has been keeping many government agencies very busy and something which has been spoke about in many of PM Lee speeches.

a) In this context, the "peopleware" you talking about is actually the Software, while the building and infrastructure are the hardware. Please do note use that again because if you are referring to people just say people, dont need to be peopleware. In terms of people, a huge wave of jobs are moving into JLD and you will be able to read about it in the coming MONTHS not years or decade. Beside hardware and software, JLD is also looking into embracing technology to develop JLD into a model energy efficient and high density district which can be use to transplant into other part of Singapore [How can peopleware be software? People are responsive and adaptive to mood swing, etc. They are psycho-social in nature. How come Singaporeans are upset with too many foreigners in their vicinity? Do they feel threaten?...There is a lot of new ideas and technologies applied in JLD and they are pilot projects. JLD is like the guinea pig. It will be implemented island wide if successful. Do you see that foreign partners are putting their money here. Why not as garment. Did you see why MND and URA is not moving but only BCA?]

b) In terms of $, there is no need to second guess how much money have been pump into JLD by both government and private companies. One trip around the JLD you will be able to see what is already buzzing in JLD and a look at the masterplan will tell you what are coming on stream. [Yes, I have mentioned earlier that it will grow but it takes time. Get FH instead of leasehold property. ]

c) Government agency are working hard to transform JLD into world class attraction and this vision has already been mentioned many time by Isawaran and STB who are both responsible for bringing F1 and IR into Singapore. The new science center will be one of them and there are other mega attractions which will be coming soon. [Bro, it is HPL from Ong Beng Seng who brought F1 here but with garment blessing.]

d) NTFH and JCH has a combine of 1100 beds which is similar in size to the NUH and many of the medical suites at Vision Exchange has already been sold at over $3000psf, plus a big dental clinic chain has recently make a very aggressive acquisition into JLD. And that is not going to be end because when HSR is confirmed, rest assure that private healthcare provider will jump in to sell medical services to Malaysian who will travel to Singapore by HSR. [Hospital nearby is good and bad. Remember SARs in 2003. People are staying away from hospital. Imagine ambulance with siren passing your place day in day out. HSR is still questionable?]

Perhaps you should teach yourself not to speculate on things which you are not familiar. [I am just a simple but realistic person]

It is half empty or half full, depending on how one wants to see it...

[How can peopleware be software? People are responsive and adaptive to mood swing, etc. They are psycho-social in nature. How come Singaporeans are upset with too many foreigners in their vicinity? Do they feel threaten?...There is a lot of new ideas and technologies applied in JLD and they are pilot projects. JLD is like the guinea pig. It will be implemented island wide if successful. Do you see that foreign partners are putting their money here. Why not as garment. Did you see why MND and URA is not moving but only BCA?]
    There is no such thing as a PEOPLEWARE in the context to describing human resources in a city. On the other hand Hardware and Software is a common terminology use to describe Infrastructure and human capital respectively. So please stop arguing for the sake of arguing by diverting your talk into what mood swing and human biology.
    The only people who actually talk about foreigners in JLD are actually the trolls in this forum, they are not a good representation of Singapore as whole. Is IBM not a foreign company?

[Yes, I have mentioned earlier that it will grow but it takes time. Get FH instead of leasehold property. ]
    The discussion is about how much money have been pump into JLD, why are you talking about FH or LH? Off topic again.

[Bro, it is HPL from Ong Beng Seng who brought F1 here but with garment blessing.]
    OBS is the one who run the F1 show in Singapore, its the government agencies like STB that pay for the hosting fee. Without STB and Iswaran, F1 will never happen in Singapore regardless if you have 10 or 20 OBS.

[Hospital nearby is good and bad. Remember SARs in 2003. People are staying away from hospital. Imagine ambulance with siren passing your place day in day out. HSR is still questionable?]
    This is discussion is about the presence of healthcare facilities compare to Novena, and you are again going off topic to talk about SARS and ambulance

[I am just a simple but realistic person]
    Yes you are and thats the reason why you sounded so childish and vulnerable.

I got an island with one place call CBD very expensive.

I ask myself why not make a few more place call CBD and move some of my administration there.

This way I got a few expensive CBD and one very expensive CBD.

Westgate, brand new office building, only fetching 6.5psf/mth?
    Somemore can sign 10 yr deal to lock in at this rate?
    This is as cheap as any OCR office leasing rate e.g tampines or changi, way cheaper than one-north metropolis or novena.

I thought westgate can fetch 8psf but surprised to see its low pricing
    It confirms that office leasing rate gets cheaper as it moves from CCR to RCR to OCR, never mind proclamation of 2nd largest commercial centre.

The residential pricing will reflect in this way too - as memtioned, condo rentals are coming down in jurong. Coupled with Singapore most overpriced OCR valuation at 17xx psf, rental yields of Jgateway will disappoint- astute imvestors beware.

One office building of 300k sq feet is enough to get Mr Ringo so excited.

3million sq feet of office space coming soon in CBD. Should the CCR owners get 10x more excited?

Quote Originally Posted by k00L View Post
    Westgate, brand new office building, only fetching 6.5psf/mth?
    Somemore can sign 10 yr deal to lock in at this rate?
    This is as cheap as any OCR office leasing rate e.g tampines or changi, way cheaper than one-north metropolis or novena.

I thought westgate can fetch 8psf but surprised to see its low pricing
    It confirms that office leasing rate gets cheaper as it moves from CCR to RCR to OCR, never mind proclamation of 2nd largest commercial centre.

The residential pricing will reflect in this way too - as memtioned, condo rentals are coming down in jurong. Coupled with Singapore most overpriced OCR valuation at 17xx psf, rental yields of Jgateway will disappoint- astute imvestors beware.

I am not sure who exactly are you trying to impress with such no head no tail comment.

a) Its pointless to talk about rent psf without factoring in the cost psf. Its as good as saying buying luxury condo for rental investment is good because psf is highest in Singapore.

b) Westgate rent as cheap as Tampines and Changi? Which office tower in those area command $6.5psf rental??

And btw, are you aware the Regulators aka Patrickstar is also vested in Hillview area?