Page 20 of 228 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035404550 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Are u thick? What lovelle posted was so plain n simple
    tell us what does this sentence means to you?

Where is the demand for tenant if all these local org is gonna use the office ?

They mainly hire local prod
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

This thread gives a lot of insight into affordability as a big factor in property investment in recent years.

With interest rates already at an all time low, the only other way to sustain such capital appreciation and price increase would then be increase in household income.

I can't see that happening that fast and that is my reservation on the possibility of JG hitting 2k psf by the time it TOP.

Having said that, I am vested in CCR (and it's not MK88 lol) so if JG does hit 2k psf, CCR will surely benefit.

caspian and lakeholmz owner bought at dirt cheap prices and even at their current peak, it is $5xxpsf cheaper than what u paid for J gateway. If you compare launch price to launch price, you have paid $1000psf higher than the launch price of these two projects, so much for having meat left on the bone

This was not what you said back in 2009 so why now become "dirt cheap prices" ?

Dirt cheap relative to j gateway ...duh

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    This was not what you said back in 2009 so why now become "dirt cheap prices" ?

did anybody say the land value of jurong will be higher than grange rd?? I really don't know about this, sorry. Land valuer will only talk about the current value, out of topic...
    anyway, u don't seems to understand its ok, not going into that further...
    quote=Regulators]Talk to a land valuer whether land value in jurong will ever be higher than Grange Rd or Nassim Rd applying your perceived value principle. We are all interested to hear how the 'perceived value' in jurong will be higher than Grange rd [/quote]

Ok la,

Hopefully in 2016

not to see you posting J Gateway is "Dirt cheap prices"
    It will be embarrassing, isn't it ?

$1700psf for J gateway will be cheap if cheapest unit at the sail selling at least $5000psf in 2016 n cheapest one bedder in prime district is $4000psf.
    Ok la,

Hopefully in 2016

not to see you posting J Gateway is "Dirt cheap prices"
    It will be embarrassing, isn't it ?

$1700psf for J gateway will be cheap if cheapest unit at the sail selling at least $5000psf in 2016 n cheapest one bedder in prime district is $4000psf.
    Ok la

lu kong simi tio simi la

after all you are the "senior" here in this forum

Cheers

dude - whatever you say!

All the below are your interpretations of my answers - not the reality of them.
    You can keep telling yourself over & over you are correct in your colour coded expert psychological analysis - but just remember, your analysis cannot be taken seriously online - your ownself say!

Best Street Worst House - I explain this many time - but you catch no ball. You are not capable of catching the ball. You cannot even see the ball. I am not here to make you rich and do your homework for you - but if you think I'm making this shit up & that its not used by people & it's somehow unheard of - here you go. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=worst+house+best+street page after page after page of the stuff....

I don't need to tell myself I'm smart - my bank balance does if for me. Given that I wasn't born with the proverbial silver spoon in my mouth I do use it as some measure of success. Not the only one in life for sure, kids and family are far more important - but you'd have mother theresa not to use it as part of your over all self assessment.
    Anyhow to be honest - I don't care if you think I'm as dumb as a bag of rocks. It may help you get through the day better. If so you're welcome!

However you remind me of those business school professor who know so much about business but never run one. I know you want to dismiss past performance as irrelevant because it then gives you as much credibility as anyone else.
    I may also like to tell myself I can understand football better than an EPL player even though I have no experience. Experience and past performance are clearly not important - seriously?

I'm sure everyone reading this thread is 100% behind your thoughts that experience is worthless. Give yourself a pat on the back. Seriously.

Anyhow have to go for the day now - may call in later when I've some time, don't wait up ya?

Catch you on the flip-flop

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Very typical.

1) The part I highlighted in RED, is simply a poor attempt to tell yourself you are smart and you dont need to reply my questsion about best street and worst street. Based on what? your seniority?

2) The part I highlight in Yellow is simply a poor attempt to introduce LOCATION x 3 to divert attention away from Best and Worst Street. Is Location x 3 only limited to Prime District?

3) The part I highlighted in BLUE, is a lousy exit strategy because you are unable to explain or apply your Best Street and Worst Street theory into action

4) As for those in BLACK, its your poor attempt to build credibility using success story and assumptions. Remember what I said earlier? Dont waste time making assumptions about what others own. And who cares about what you made in the past really.

Quote Originally Posted by EBD
    dude - whatever you say!

All the below are your interpretations of my answers - not the reality of them.
    You can keep telling yourself over & over you are correct in your colour coded expert psychological analysis - but just remember, your analysis cannot be taken seriously online - your ownself say!

Best Street Worst House - I explain this many time - but you catch no ball. You are not capable of catching the ball. You cannot even see the ball. I am not here to make you rich and do your homework for you - but if you think I'm making this shit up & that its not used by people & it's somehow unheard of - here you go. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=worst+house+best+street page after page after page of the stuff....

I don't need to tell myself I'm smart - my bank balance does if for me. Given that I wasn't born with the proverbial silver spoon in my mouth I do use it as some measure of success. Not the only one in life for sure, kids and family are far more important - but you'd have mother theresa not to use it as part of your over all self assessment.
    Anyhow to be honest - I don't care if you think I'm as dumb as a bag of rocks. It may help you get through the day better. If so you're welcome!

However you remind me of those business school professor who know so much about business but never run one. I know you want to dismiss past performance as irrelevant because it then gives you as much credibility as anyone else.
    I may also like to tell myself I can understand football better than an EPL player even though I have no experience. Experience and past performance are clearly not important - seriously?

I'm sure everyone reading this thread is 100% behind your thoughts that experience is worthless. Give yourself a pat on the back. Seriously.

Anyhow have to go for the day now - may call in later when I've some time, don't wait up ya?

Catch you on the flip-flop

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
    1) Did you say that in Property 101 worst house on the best street is better than the best house on the worst street.

2) Did you say that RV is an example of Best Street?

If the above answer is yes, then

a) Comparing Waterford Residence (RV - AKA Best Street) to The Caspian (Jurong),

Could you explain why capital appreciation and rental yield doesnt reflect your so-called "property 101" theory. From an investment point of view, how do you argue that putting your money in Waterford Residence is better?

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

While you are at it, please take a good look at these photos which were taken in the 60s and 70s.

does the below longkang, shipyard, bare lands looks like best or worst street to you?

While you are at it, please take a good look at these photos which were taken in the 60s and 70s.

does the below longkang, shipyard, bare lands looks like best or worst street to you?

wah, you never failed to defend your JLD. 24hrs on alert.
    btw are you getting comission by the numbers of post you wrote?
    seems like this is your full time job.

Actually i learn a lot of things from Ringo.

Always like talking to someone who backs up with facts, figures, charts and not just rhetoric.

Not guaranteed to agree with everything he says but guaranteed to learn new things..dont u agree?

LEDANG HEIGHTS, THE FUTURE GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW CENTRAL OF NUSAJAYA/ISKANDAR

Quote Originally Posted by lot286

Always like talking to someone who backs up with facts, figures, charts and not just rhetoric.

Not guaranteed to agree with everything he says but guaranteed to learn new things..dont u agree?

Hi lot286
    I agree

better than many "Senior" members here

Keep up the Good Work Buddy

Hi lot286
    I agree

better than many "Senior" members here

Keep up the Good Work Buddy
    I oso agree..

I mean I need to learn some "TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION" tactics from him..

Even CANNOT MAKE IT also die die won't admit.. just act blur & play roti prata

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...917#post415917
    New launches might not be affected for NOW, but the tsunami will come in 3 years time when the full loans kicks in. Perhaps that will be the best time to pick up real firesale? in 2016?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

If J Gateway can hit $2000 psf, everybody if want to sell their CCR property better price at much more $2000 psf (otherwise must be an idiot to sell cheaper than Jurong)!

Quote Originally Posted by greglhc
    This thread gives a lot of insight into affordability as a big factor in property investment in recent years.

With interest rates already at an all time low, the only other way to sustain such capital appreciation and price increase would then be increase in household income.

I can't see that happening that fast and that is my reservation on the possibility of JG hitting 2k psf by the time it TOP.

Having said that, I am vested in CCR (and it's not MK88 lol) so if JG does hit 2k psf, CCR will surely benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    I oso agree..

I mean I need to learn some "TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION" tactics from him..

You do not need to agree with everything he posts
    That was his view and opinion and that market talk about interest rate hike and recession coming in 2014 and so on

But then again you have to appreciate it when it is due for his great effort in getting the facts and sharing it here

From his sharing on JLD and J Gateway and on some reading on my part
    I have more confident now than before

My last properties purchased was on July 2007
    So, am also saving "bullets" for "that right time"

Don't ask me when becos I also don't know
    only "feel" that now is not the time yet to pull the trigger

When titanic was built, nobody would hv expected such a great ship to sink, u r trusting the captain of the wrong ship. Your idol is using Caspian chart (a property sold during the Asian financial crisis) to justify the future performance of j gateway n in the face of an impending interest rate increase. If u think that is savvy, I don't know what to say..

Quote Originally Posted by lot286

When titanic was built, nobody would hv expected such a great ship to sink, u r trusting the captain of the wrong ship. Your idol is using Caspian chart (a property sold during the Asian financial crisis) to justify the future performance of j gateway n in the face of an impending interest rate increase. If u think that is savvy, I don't know what to say..

I don't trust anyone. I have my own macro calls, my own views and i trust only myself. I am lucky to have participated in the global finance and property industry since i was young, so I only come here to collect information and participate in heated debates so as to come to conclusions myself when is the right time and what is right and wrong, etc.

Perhaps if you are not so hard on yourself on winning a popularity contest vs Ringo, you could have a longer shelf life.

LEDANG HEIGHTS, THE FUTURE GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW CENTRAL OF NUSAJAYA/ISKANDAR

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    I oso agree..

there is actually a purpose for my signature, so please learn to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    agree about buying those seems under valued... , given a choice, rather go for lakeshore. Or somewhere outer than that because they will announce about the jurong regional line. The idea is, buy before they announce...more upside potential. no need to snatch will others and chase up the price.
    My point is ... there is no point TCSS here ... we are all here to make our lives better, make more money, help those in need and make Singapore a better place for everyone!

So when there is an obvious lobang like this, we should all share.

Our point is ... buy anything that is less than $1,700 (as benchmarked by this Jurong PC) from Clementi to River Valley !

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    My point is ... there is no point TCSS here ... we are all here to make our lives better, make more money, help those in need and make Singapore a better place for everyone!

Our point is ... buy anything that is less than $1,700 (as benchmarked by this Jurong PC) from Clementi to River Valley !

DKSG
    I agree. I have already bought Mt Sinai.

Another interesting thread created by Ringo, after the storm in Landed.

I thought that he put up some very good arguments or defense of his views regarding the prospect of J Gateway, that somehow would force a reader to think out of the box slightly. As I wrote, there is never a consensus on prices, so I wouldn't bother with them. Moreover, the project was sold out within one day, so the market has spoken.

Whether the market is right or wrong for J Gateway, whether J Gateway represents the market top or if it becomes a price benchmark for the others, we need the time to tell.

Meanwhile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh...e_gdata_player

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan

Congratulations

you have finally made your dreams come true

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    of course not all wealthy. there would always be an exception. however the vast majority think like this. do you agree?
    or you think only the minority of the wealthy feel like this?
    Personally, I do not think the vast majority think like this.... It is an opinion and based on my "limited mixing" with this group. Again, how to define wealthy? Net worth - 3m, 5m, 7m, > how many m? I can only comment if I know the definition of wealthy and based on my interaction w this group.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Wow! Please do share which development?
    Ride or Die

I misread your point sorry....we all here to tcss, isn't it??

And I'm talking about west side condo in comparison and not about Clementi or RV...

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    I misread your point sorry....we all here to tcss, isn't it??

And I'm talking about west side condo in comparison and not about Clementi or RV...
    West side condo in comparison with what ?

You see, yowetan has made his decision that a FH $1,770 psf Mt Sinai PC is more worth buying than $1,700 psf Jurong PC!

That is what I meant by comparison.

In the weeks to come, we will see more and more of this tsunami of price convergence into the central area.

Like what my Mentor says, people are starting to sell OCR and move into RCR CCR. Because price gap is too small now.

DKSG

In comparison with Jgateway la...aren't we talking about it or we talking about CCR or RCR now?

As I said, I'm not vested in Jgateway and if u ask me if 1700psf a good buy, haha, I don't know. But I will not criticize those buyers as well. Time will tell just like when ppl criticize those who initially bought centro at Jurong point....same thing la. Don't be too sure about it. As I said, we are all talking about perceived value. What is important is, what is the perceived value tomorrow. I cannot tell also.

You can say about gap closing up and more go to buy CCR and so on, that I totally disagree, but you can carry on with that...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against buying CCR...

West side condo in comparison with what ?

You see, yowetan has made his decision that a FH $1,770 psf Mt Sinai PC is more worth buying than $1,700 psf Jurong PC!

That is what I meant by comparison.

In the weeks to come, we will see more and more of this tsunami of price convergence into the central area.

Like what my Mentor says, people are starting to sell OCR and move into RCR CCR. Because price gap is too small now.

DKSG

Thumbs down

i
    This is as good as saying I know the last week toto winning number! Useless piece of info.