Page 189 of 228 FirstFirst ... 159164169174179184185186187188189190191192193194199204209214219 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,670 of 6826

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You are talking as though you don't know Jurong is the only heavy industry town in Singapore and Jurong Island, the only heavy industry island in Singapore, is just across a short bridge from Jurong? Now, which place in Singapore will have worst pollution in Singapore? The answer is so obvious that even an idiot can also tell you, only you can't???

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    The JLD development must have caught Nicolas Mak by surprise thats why he is now trying to talk about pollutions and traffic jam.
    And obviously these analyst doesnt know about there is a big petrol chemical industry in pasir gudang and that maritime pollution are most concentrated along East Coast.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...g/1320622.html

Property prices in Jurong unlikely to rise significantly: Propnex

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    You are talking as though you don't know Jurong is the only heavy industry town in Singapore and Jurong Island, the only heavy industry island in Singapore, is just across a short bridge from Jurong? Now, which place in Singapore will have worst pollution in Singapore? The answer is so obvious that even an idiot can also tell you, only you can't???

not too long ago, I remember posting a thread on air pollution and teddybear was obviously missing in that thread because NEA keep showing the West have the better quality air than East, North and even Central.

So I am not exactly sure what baseless nonsense are you talking about here. All I know is that property price and rent in CCR is painfully depressing.

It obvious that even an idiot can tell who have been munching on sour grapes.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...g/1320622.html

Property prices in Jurong unlikely to rise significantly: Propnex
    In today depressing climate the analyst is still talking about price growth for Jurong property?? BEWARE!!
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

If a govt official tells me shit is not smelly and even edible, I will be VERY VERY BEWARE!

not too long ago, I remember posting a thread on air pollution and teddybear was obviously missing in that thread because NEA keep showing the West have the better quality air than East, North and even Central.

So I am not exactly sure what baseless nonsense are you talking about here. All I know is that property price and rent in CCR is painfully depressing.

It obvious that even an idiot can tell who have been munching on sour grapes.

If a govt official tells me shit is not smelly and even edible, I will be VERY VERY BEWARE!
    Usually when Teddybear say something, the opposite is usually true.

e.g Dont buy MM apartment (Checked), Dont buy OCR (Checked),

Now Jurong Lake District shit? Beware, dont missed the boat. LOL!!

As usual, not sure you are stupid or you are trying to twist my words?

I am talking about the FACT that:
    1) Jurong is the only heavy industry town in Singapore, and
    2) Jurong Island, the only heavy industry island in Singapore, is just across a short bridge from Jurong.

Now, which place in Singapore will have worst pollution in Singapore based on above facts?
    And you tell me NEA keep showing the West have the better quality air than East, North and even Central?
    It is no difference from them telling us shit is not smelly and even edible!
    They better check where their pollution measurement meters are located!

Usually when Teddybear say something, the opposite is usually true.

e.g Dont buy MM apartment (Checked), Dont buy OCR (Checked),

Now Jurong Lake District shit? Beware, dont missed the boat. LOL!!

As usual, not sure you are stupid or you are trying to twist my words?

I am talking about the FACT that:
    2) Jurong Island, the only heavy industry island in Singapore, is just across a short bridge from Jurong.

Now, which place in Singapore will have worst pollution in Singapore based on above facts?
    And you tell me NEA keep showing the West have the better quality air than East, North and even Central?
    It is no difference from them telling us shit is not smelly and even edible!
    They better check where their pollution measurement meters are located!

Anybody who have been in this forum long enough will know that you are talking nonsense out of thin air, nothing of what you said is quantifiable.
    Many forummers have in the past posted about NEA PSI P2.5 figures showing how at certain time of the year, PSI in the west can be better than other region.
    If you dont believe, you can always go back to NEA website and look at the historical PSI figures and look at the PSI for different region over the year.

Talk is cheap until you have to back up what you said with facts.

Anyway, please go start a new thread about air pollution and stop being a pollutant yourself in this thread.

What is the point of checking the time when the clock is broken and always give you "perfect smiling" time?

Anybody who have been in this forum long enough will know that you are talking nonsense out of thin air, nothing of what you said is quantifiable.
    Many forummers have in the past posted about NEA PSI P2.5 figures showing how at certain time of the year, PSI in the west can be better than other region.
    If you dont believe, you can always go back to NEA website and look at the historical PSI figures and look at the PSI for different region over the year.

Anyway, please go start a new thread about air pollution and stop being a pollutant yourself in this thread.

What is the point of checking the time when the clock is broken and always give you "perfect smiling" time?
    What the point of talking about pollution without facts? Might as well just say the grapes are sour.

I am talking about real fact that can't run away one that:

Who would believe that a heavy industry town beside a heavy industry island has the lowest pollution index of all areas in Singapore?

What the point of talking about pollution without facts? Might as well just say the grapes are sour.

Who would believe that a heavy industry town beside a heavy industry island has the lowest pollution index of all areas in Singapore?
    Ccr is the worst performing region in Singapore and there are no scientific evidences that people living outside western region are healthier. That's a fact and so please stop polluting this thread.

With the recent announcements, JLD will go no wrong, but I am not ensure if it's really a gold mines for those who had bought at the peak...
    A bottle of Lafite '82 for all my coffeeshop friends yesterday...many don't know what is it....haha...

singapore very small nia la... kp simi? when wind blow inwards, only je kena? nearby town all kena wat.. why keep on harping on pollution in je like a kuniang..
    Ong lai ah!

That I have to agree with you . That Teddy is full of hot air and BS.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Beware!!

Beware!!

pardon me ringgo but those concentric circles you drew conveniently cut off at the bridge linking to Jurong Island, was that intentional?

i don't mean to hijack this thread but realized so much debates and quarrels going on in this thread.

Beware....Dulwich college TOP, eventually they will have 2500 students.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...-time-20140831

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    pardon me ringgo but those concentric circles you drew conveniently cut off at the bridge linking to Jurong Island, was that intentional?

i don't mean to hijack this thread but realized so much debates and quarrels going on in this thread.
    The smaller circle house the biggest carrot head.

Beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    haha...It's too early to say, whether carrot head or MTB, time will tell... !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    haha...It's too early to say, whether carrot head or MTB, time will tell... !
    Haha... When? 20 years??

Full of illness also don't know why, pity these people...............

Haha... When? 20 years??

I recently went to investigate J Gateway after hearing PM's speech. My initial thoughts:

The "record breaking" psf units (>1700psf) are all MMs. But I always look at bigger units for more reliable indicator of pricing: 1400 psf is the norm for >1000sqft units.

For a much hyped area where the government has committed to invest heavily, 1400 psf in itself is not completely irrational. This seems not far off the price of new leasehold condo in city fringe like Waterbank Dakota or Alex Residence. Also remember Sky Habitat sold out when dropped to this level - but that did not have a "story" to sell (merely an iconic design - which is worth nothing these days - see how many lost money at Reflections).

However, 1700 psf for the MMs is too much. I believe these are mainly bought for investment but at 800+k a pop one could buy Oxley Edge or RV Edge, freehold in district 9, which have much better chance of finding the kind of tenant who would pay 3k for renting a shoebox. The problem is that Jurong has many HDBs. Tenants would much rather choose to share a HDB (if cost conscious) or rent a whole HDB for that price if they have a family.

Thus the big units at J Gateway doesn't seem completely irrational, but can't say the same for the small units. Any thoughts?

if you're talking about 1400psf, i would much rather pay 100-200psf more and get waterbank @ dakota or alex residences.

or eight riversuites in boon keng without having the need to top up.

still not gonna pay that amount for a jurong condo imho

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim1 View Post
    I recently went to investigate J Gateway after hearing PM's speech. My initial thoughts:

The "record breaking" psf units (>1700psf) are all MMs. But I always look at bigger units for more reliable indicator of pricing: 1400 psf is the norm for >1000sqft units.

For a much hyped area where the government has committed to invest heavily, 1400 psf in itself is not completely irrational. This seems not far off the price of new leasehold condo in city fringe like Waterbank Dakota or Alex Residence. Also remember Sky Habitat sold out when dropped to this level - but that did not have a "story" to sell (merely an iconic design - which is worth nothing these days - see how many lost money at Reflections).

However, 1700 psf for the MMs is too much. I believe these are mainly bought for investment but at 800+k a pop one could buy Oxley Edge or RV Edge, freehold in district 9, which have much better chance of finding the kind of tenant who would pay 3k for renting a shoebox. The problem is that Jurong has many HDBs. Tenants would much rather choose to share a HDB (if cost conscious) or rent a whole HDB for that price if they have a family.

Thus the big units at J Gateway doesn't seem completely irrational, but can't say the same for the small units. Any thoughts?
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    if you're talking about 1400psf, i would much rather pay 100-200psf more and get waterbank @ dakota or alex residences.

or eight riversuites in boon keng without having the need to top up.

still not gonna pay that amount for a jurong condo imho
    I will take j gateway anytime over those area. At 1400psf you get to own the most prime housing asset in Singapore largest commercial hub outside CBd. With hospital, medical center, 5 big shopping malls, country club lake garden commercial office tower, hotels, international schools, integrated transport hub, EWL NSL JRL CRL mrt station, future HSR station, etc at your door step.

For 200psf more what do you get?

Investment is all about supply and demand. Don't believe you can always make comparison on the rental yield for both project with top.

Full of illness also don't know why, pity these people...............
    While jurong investors are happily awaiting for more mega announcement those invested on dinosaur asset in ccr are grieving about falling prices and rental yield.

Not sure who should be feeling pitiful

Dulwich College 2500 students

Canadian International School 3300 students

Haha... When? 20 years??
    Nope la...less than 10 years !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Big news coming up in Oct/Nov 2014. Beware dont MTB