Page 177 of 228 FirstFirst ... 147152157162167172173174175176177178179180181182187192197202207 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,310 of 6826

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

It is a known fact that psi cannot be trusted, tv state 50 psi but feels like 150psi. Also psi don't indicate factory effluents of a variety of sorts.

Those living in jurong...BEWARE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heehee View Post
    Useless PSI data that don't tell true story about different locality!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

True story?
    Common sense tells us that the West with all the heavy industries producing smog everyday how can have lower PSI and PM2.5 than the Central catchment area?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    so what is the true story then

certain forummer cannot be trusted also

using photo of another place and claimed that it happens in Jurong

West should be beware of people with evil tongue

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    True story?
    Common sense tells us that the West with all the heavy industries producing smog everyday how can have lower PSI and PM2.5 than the Central catchment area?
    Tell me the true story

don't tell me about common sense

For us, we use common sense can already, don't need NEA to spell out clearly we also know something is wrong somewhere............

True story with facts - Please write to NEA and let us know can?

Tell me the true story

don't tell me about common sense

For us, we use common sense can already, don't need NEA to spell out clearly we also know something is wrong somewhere............

Common sense ?

then by using your COMMON SENSE tell me what happens to MH370

Please do not push this responsibility to me

It is You and your fellows who do not trust NEA in the first place then that is YOUR problem
    If you unable to prove that what was reported by NEA is a LIE

Might very well shut up and do not try convince PEOPLE LIVING in THE WEST to use COMMON SENSE and look at the report by NEA differently

....think its more hazardous living near people who fart all the time, good things this is an online forum and all the farts could not be transmitted through wireless transmission otherwise the P-Star Index (PSI) would hit 1000 here......wahahhahha...so those living in the West are spared.....thanks goodness!

chihuahua only make noise, but they are harmless
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

You would rather trust some numbers flashing on tv than your own senses? No wonder those paying $1700psf condo in j gateway so easy to convince, whatever those agents say goes for them. If factories in jurong release harmful toxic substances into the air, you think NEA will report that n drive away foreign investment n harm our economy? Do you also think NEA will blow up the psi to drive expats out of the country. I think you are more intelligent than this.

Please do not push this responsibility to me

It is You and your fellows who do not trust NEA in the first place then that is YOUR problem
    If you unable to prove that what was reported by NEA is a LIE

Might very well shut up and do not try convince PEOPLE LIVING in THE WEST to use COMMON SENSE and look at the report by NEA differently

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    You would rather trust some numbers flashing on tv than your own senses? No wonder those paying $1700psf condo in j gateway so easy to convince, whatever those agents say goes for them. If factories in jurong release harmful toxic substances into the air, you think NEA will report that n drive away foreign investment n harm our economy? Do you also think NEA will blow up the psi to drive expats out of the country. I think you are more intelligent than this.

I question your agenda in coming into this thread and post negativities

tell me what is your agenda

people paying 1700psf you got problem ?
    people paying 1700psf you not happy ?
    people paying 1700psf you jealous ?

and according to your logic or common sense I suppose

NEA might as well report PSI and PM2.5
    in Central and South zone at low number to attract better investors ?

Negativities you cannot accept means the poster must have some agenda? Lol...

I am just sharing the primary thing that people living or looking to in jurong (good part of the West) should BEWARE, as what the thread title says. Am I not in line with the discussion?

I question your agenda in coming into this thread and post negativities

tell me what is your agenda

people paying 1700psf you got problem ?
    people paying 1700psf you not happy ?
    people paying 1700psf you jealous ?

Negativities you cannot accept means the poster must have some agenda? Lol...

I am just sharing the primary thing that people living or looking to in jurong (good part of the West) should BEWARE, as what the thread title says. Am I not in line with the discussion?
    in the same breathe

you must be a SAINT then

warning PEOPLE Living in the WEST on all those negativities you had posted
    and should we heed your warning and abandon our homes and move to the EAST ?

You CAUSE a GREATER CATASTROPHE than NEA if you persist that NEA posted false numbers

Please lah, if an environmental researcher is going to study pollutant levels in jurong, are you trying to say that simply relying on psi is sufficient? Omitting industrial effluents altogether will score the researcher an F9 coz the pollutant index is just not able to cover the scope of industrial chemicals released into the air. Just give you a simple illustration, if you burn plastic n smell something funny in the air, is that funny chemical smell going to be recorded in the psi? There are a thousand n one chemicals factories burn everyday, you tell me psi record those?

and according to your logic or common sense I suppose

NEA might as well report PSI and PM2.5
    in Central and South zone at low number to attract better investors ?

Please lah, if an environmental researcher is going to study pollutant levels in jurong, are you trying to say that simply relying on psi is sufficient? Omitting industrial effluents altogether will score the researcher an F9 coz the pollutant index is just not able to cover the scope of industrial chemicals released into the air. Just give you a simple illustration, if you burn plastic n smell something funny in the air, is that funny chemical smell going to be recorded in the psi? There are a thousand n one chemicals factories burn everyday, you tell me psi record those?
    is this the TRUE STORY or COMMON SENSE theory ?

The negative minded will always see things as negative n you are one good example. I have raised a red flag on air quality in jurong n instead of bombarding me, you should channel that energy to suggest for govt to be more stringent on factory emissions to reduce industrial effluents in the air. Since you live in jurong, you should take up that responsibility, I don't live in jurong so you can't expect me to be at the forefront in lobbying right? You should thank guys like us to raise the issue.

in the same breathe

you must be a SAINT then

warning PEOPLE Living in the WEST on all those negativities you had posted
    and should we heed your warning and abandon our homes and move to the EAST ?

You CAUSE a GREATER CATASTROPHE than NEA if you persist that NEA posted false numbers

The negative minded will always see things as negative n you are one good example. I have raised a red flag on air quality in jurong n instead of bombarding me, you should channel that energy to suggest for govt to be more stringent on factory emissions to reduce industrial effluents in the air. Since you live in jurong, you should take up that responsibility, I don't live in jurong so you can't expect me to be at the forefront in lobbying right? You should thank guys like us to raise the issue.

Me Negative Mind ?...LOL

Thank you for your saintly advises
    I have live in the WEST with my family healthily and happily all my life

you should write to NEA instead on why other zones' PSI and PM2.5 are higher than in the WEST.

in your word it might effect and drive away INVESTORS and cause them to come to the WEST

Many plastics, particularly PVC when burned resuts in emissions of the deadly poison named dioxin. Dioxin is a toxic organic chemical that contains chlorine and is produced when chlorine and hydrocarbons are heated at high temperatures. To inhale dioxin or to be exposed anyway to its fumes can cause many deadly results. PvC is only one kind of plastic factories burn, what about other kinds that emit other kinds of toxic chemicals. You tell me psi record dioxin n chlorin gas in the atmosphere? I am just stating one of a broad range of possible chemicals that can be released by factories. My point is not to take psi as the standard pollution index in jurong. There is more than meets the eye. ...BEWARE!!!

is this the TRUE STORY or COMMON SENSE theory ?

Many plastics, particularly PVC when burned resuts in emissions of the deadly poison named dioxin. Dioxin is a toxic organic chemical that contains chlorine and is produced when chlorine and hydrocarbons are heated at high temperatures. To inhale dioxin or to be exposed anyway to its fumes can cause many deadly results. PvC is only one kind of plastic factories burn, what about other kinds that emit other kinds of toxic chemicals. You tell me psi record dioxin n chlorin gas in the atmosphere? I am just stating one of a broad range of possible chemicals that can be released by factories. My point is not to take psi as the standard pollution index in jurong. There is more than meets the eye. ...BEWARE!!!
    Thank you for your General Knowledge write up

reminisce of my school days

Please read this as well on the oil refinery gas emissions. Go through the psi indicator and the list of gases emitted by the refinery and see what is psi lacking? Don't forget that the oil refinery although a major industry in jurong is not the only contributor to the poor air quality there. There are loads of other factories all contributing as well.

http://www.mcilvainecompany.com/broc...ry_process.htm

Thank you for your General Knowledge write up

reminisce of my school day

Please read this as well on the oil refinery gas emissions. Go through the psi indicator and the list of gases emitted by the refinery and see what is psi lacking? Don't say I never do homework.

http://www.mcilvainecompany.com/broc...ry_process.htm

ok la
    since you like to do homework

I got homework for you then

Please go and find out the actual numbers

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...postcount=5250

seeya.......and happy researching

Regulators (aka Patrickstar), please dont waste our time talking about stuffs which you cant quantified.

If you believe you doubt NEA report or if you believe that people living in the west are dying younger, then by all means do your own research instead of relying one your big mouth
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Firstly, I am not regulators aka your father/mother so don't kpkb.

Secondly, I have convinced forumers that there is more to the air in jurong than what psi reading indicate. What do you have to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Regulators (aka Patrickstar), please dont waste our time talking about stuffs which you cant quantified.

If you believe you doubt NEA report or if you believe that people living in the west are dying younger, then by all means do your own research instead of relying one your big mouth

Don't think anybody say they are dying younger?
    More like more illness, cancers, etc, cannot cure fully and yet cannot die peacefully and keep suffering because modern medical advancements just help to keep them alive without dying..................................
    terrible isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post

Lol.... how true that is

More like more illness, cancers, etc, cannot cure fully and yet cannot die peacefully and keep suffering because modern medical advancements just help to keep them alive without dying..................................
    terrible isn't it?

Secondly, I have convinced forumers that there is more to the air in jurong than what psi reading indicate. ....
    on what basis you made this statement ?

terrible isn't it?

Lol.... how true that is
    Thank you for the curse

God Bless You

Do you believe that psi records all industrial effluents in jurong? If not then you should be convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    on what basis you made this statement ?

Do you believe that psi records all industrial effluents in jurong? If not then you should be convinced.
    on what basis you make the statement "...you have convinced forummers that there is more to the air..."

i am a low intelligence person, need lots of explanation and also because of low intelligence, cannot parallel thinking and therefore only 1 track mind.

Is this what you mean?
    before you open mouth:
    forummers are not convinced that there is more to the air in jurong than what psi reading indicate

after you open mouth:
    forummers are now convinced that there is more to the air in jurong than what psi reading indicate