Page 167 of 228 FirstFirst ... 137142147152157162163164165166167168169170171172177182187192197 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 6826

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Businesses are all very bullish about the future of Jurong...Huat Ah!!

KAM GONG!! NUHS is considered to be in jurong locale??!!? why don't you take a step further and claim anything to the west of sheares bridge is considered jurong!

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    KAM GONG!! NUHS is considered to be in jurong locale??!!? why don't you take a step further and claim anything to the west of sheares bridge is considered jurong!
    You inability to understand what you read should not become a liability to the people in this forum.

NUHS?? Sheares Bridge??? LOL!!!

I have told you many times to keep quiet and read my signature.

EPIC!!!
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

pls lor any idiot knows that NUHS is west coast and not in anyway related to JURONG. the only hospital in jurong is the yet to open NTF hospital.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    pls lor any idiot knows that NUHS is west coast and not in anyway related to JURONG. the only hospital in jurong is the yet to open NTF hospital.
    I wonder who is the idiot who is talking about NUHS!!!

blind leading the blind....This is EPIC..

And they are both online as we speak. wonder what jiao wei they are going to say now..
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

kam gong! just because an existing facility is going to be a step-down care partner for NUHS, so it adds to jurong's attractiveness?!

you are better off making BS by drawing concentric circles and mis-quoting govt papers, instead of slapping yourself each time with nonsensical correlations.

FYI, step-down care infrastructure are sprouting up all over the island as part of MOH's efforts to right-site care.

kam gong! just because an existing facility is going to be a step-down care partner for NUHS, so it adds to jurong's attractiveness?!

you are better off making BS by drawing concentric circles and mis-quoting govt papers, instead of slapping yourself each time with nonsensical correlations.

FYI, step-down care infrastructure are sprouting up all over the island as part of MOH's efforts to right-site care.
    if you are kamgong just admit your are kamgong lah dont need to go round the bush talking about much jiao wei to defend your inability to understand what you read.

So who is that IDIOT that was talking about NUHS?

Sheares Bridge some more...EPIC!!!

SINGAPORE: West Point Hospital will be undergoing renovations beginning March.
    It is set to become the first hospital that combines acute care, rehabilitation and nursing home under one roof.
    The right wing of the two-storey West Point Hospital will be demolished to give way to a new 16-storey building.
    After renovations, it is planning to keep its 58 beds in the emergency ward.
    It will add 67 beds in its rehabilitation ward and 124 beds in its nursing home ward.
    The private hospital is now lending some of its facilities - including 28 hospital beds and physiotherapy facilities - to the National University Hospital (NUH).
    Once construction is completed, it believes it will be able to ease demand for medical services at NUH as well as the new Ng Teng Fong Hospital, especially with the growing population in Jurong.
    The hospital believes offering three services under one roof will allow it to share information better.
    Ong Chu Poh, group executive chairman of West Point Hospital, said: “I think this arrangement will provide better care for our customers - for example, those who come in for acute care, if they need rehabilitation, they will go for rehabilitation. For those who come for rehabilitation, if they need nursing home, it is also at the same place.

“So it is a kind of one-stop service, so that... we will be able to (provide) value-add... to our customers and more importantly, we will be able to (provide) good quality services to our customers in the Jurong area.

“Due to the growth of the population in Taman Jurong and Jurong area, the old facilities that we bought over - although we had an upgrading programme about five years ago - are insufficient now.
    "And especially about three, four years ago, the government was talking about Jurong city. So in anticipation of the demand when Jurong city is completed, I think we have decided to go ahead and upgrade this hospital to serve the residents and also the potential customers from the industrial estates better."

I think NEA should seriously set up more pollution monitoring stations in jurong to monitor the air quality in the area.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Don't need lah, don't waste tax payers' money!
    Since the people living in Jurong think the air is very "fresh" there, why waste tax payers' money on something unnecessary and your kind actions will not be appreciated?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    I think NEA should seriously set up more pollution monitoring stations in jurong to monitor the air quality in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post

why do you think NEA does not monitor the air quality in that area? barring any disastrous chemical spill or gaseous leak, i doubt you will have info

it's not rocket science : you live near a cess pool, you smell shit

there is only a small handful of people who are interest on your pollution rant. Please try to use private messaging, instead of using open forum to amuse each other.

why do you think NEA does not monitor the air quality in that area? barring any disastrous chemical spill or gaseous leak, i doubt you will have info

it's not rocket science : you live near a cess pool, you smell shit
    The Jurong bad air thing is overdone - I lived there for 2 years - sure sometimes you could get periods where either the chocolate factory or palm oil plants start emitting their "fragarances" - but liveable...... for a short time.

I think the people in units next to this one may have real grounds to complain.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20122

Sounds like the landlord intends to turn it into an overpopulated slum.
    Sounds like J Gateway is going to get a bad name fir itself before even the first tennant moves in.... especially after someone has been trying so hard to attract attention to it as fantastic desirable place to live - but now true colours come out on what future tenants can expect there.

Well done with the foot bullets - and potential future tenants - BEWARE!!!! Run don't walk from J Gateway.

Even stranger that such an expert have to ask such basic question though...... You would think an investor would know the answers to these questions BEFORE buying

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    The Jurong bad air thing is overdone - I lived there for 2 years - sure sometimes you could get periods where either the chocolate factory or palm oil plants start emitting their "fragarances" - but liveable...... for a short time.

I think the people in units next to this one may have real grounds to complain.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20122

Sounds like J Gateway is going to get a bad name fir itself before even the first tennant moves in.... especially after someone has been trying so hard to attract attention to it as fantastic desirable place to live - but now true colours come out on what future tenants can expect there.

Well done with the foot bullets - and potential future tenants - BEWARE!!!! Run don't walk from J Gateway.

Even stranger that such an expert have to ask such basic question though...... You would think an investor would know the answers to these questions BEFORE buying
    it isn't just the cocoa plant. there are hazardous gases or pollutants that are odourless.

those who intend or are living in jurong have their reasons for doing so. just to make it clear, we aren't rubbishing jurong per se, but rather blasting a certain idiot who make false claims and stupid arguments.

You people are very very late for the air pollution party. If you dont mind, please do a search on "Pollution" within this thread and then tell me what has not be posted before.

If you want to impress us with your knowledge on air pollution, I will challenge you guys to start a new thread instead of polluting your nonsense everywhere in the forum. If you think NEA is not doing a good job, I would suggest that you guys write to NEA.

And since EBD is joining the party, I would guess that none of the above will happen because it will most likely end up as another one of his famous ALL FART NO SHIT discussion.

it isn't just the cocoa plant. there are hazardous gases or pollutants that are odourless.

those who intend or are living in jurong have their reasons for doing so. just to make it clear, we aren't rubbishing jurong per se, but rather blasting a certain idiot who make false claims and stupid arguments.
    Have you find out who is the IDIOT who was talking about NUHS?

Have you find out who is the IDIOT who was talking about NUHS?
    the same idiot who posted the article and made a big hooha over nothing. hint: you just have to look in the mirror

You people are very very late for the air pollution party. If you dont mind, please do a search on "Pollution" within this thread and then tell me what has not be posted before.

If you want to impress us with your knowledge on air pollution, I will challenge you guys to start a new thread instead of polluting your nonsense everywhere in the forum. If you think NEA is not doing a good job, I would suggest that you guys write to NEA.

And since EBD is joining the party, I would guess that none of the above will happen because it will most likely end up as another one of his famous ALL FART NO SHIT discussion.
    those took your challenged had long disappeared from this forum. are they clones from your own directing and acting? don't some find it very strange?

the same idiot who posted the article and made a big hooha over nothing. hint: you just have to look in the mirror
    Another classic...

R33 : Posted an article about WESTPOINT hospital doing upgrading

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...to/962532.html

Kamgong No.1 : KAM GONG!! NUHS is considered to be in jurong locale??!!? why don't you take a step further and claim anything to the west of sheares bridge is considered jurong!

Kamgong No. 2 : pls lor any idiot knows that NUHS is west coast and not in anyway related to JURONG. the only hospital in jurong is the yet to open NTF hospital.

R33 : I wonder who is the idiot who is talking about NUHS!!!

Kamgong No. 1 : kam gong! just because an existing facility is going to be a step-down care partner for NUHS, so it adds to jurong's attractiveness?!

**notice how kamgong try to peng satay???**

R33 : Have you find out who is that IDIOTS who was talking about NUHS?

Kamgong No. 1: the same idiot who posted the article and made a big hooha over nothing. hint: you just have to look in the mirror

EPIC!!!!

I think the most important thing is missed in my reply - one which unsurprisingly R33 hasn't dared to pick up & hope's everyone else will not notice

1) it show's he is a total newb
    2) it shows his intent to turn his super high psf atas J Gateway into a slum

so I repeat the salient point & will keep repeating so the rest of the forumers can see the true colours for all his talk what he really thinks his best hope for tenants are - pack 'em in like a slumlord & not high paid professionals working at the west.

" http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=20122

Even stranger that such an expert have to ask such basic question though...... You would think an investor would know the answers to these questions BEFORE buying "

The same person who talk about Best Street and Worst Street in this thread is now talking about air pollution...

Pollution 101?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=469

Round 524 won by Ringo33 : ) : ) clap clap clap...

As much as I do not like to take sides in the debate, it is clear the Ringo33 won this round on the West Point Hospital thread. It shows that the mind, when it is biased, will tend to look at facts in a completely different shade.

Birds of the same feather flop together without needing to care about logic and sanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post

Round 524 won by Ringo33 : ) : ) clap clap clap...

Who is your last life here or double life here?

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    As much as I do not like to take sides in the debate, it is clear the Ringo33 won this round on the West Point Hospital thread. It shows that the mind, when it is biased, will tend to look at facts in a completely different shade.

No amount of cheap talking is going to disrupt the growth potential of JLD.
    Now we can look forward to LKH announcing who will be the anchor tenant at Westgate.

LKH tie-up exercises options to buy Westgate Tower

A 60-40 consortium comprising Sun Ventures Homes and mainboard-listed Low Keng Huat (Singapore) has exercised its options to buy Westgate Tower from CapitaLand for $579.4 million.
    The tie-up had been granted options to acquire the office strata units on levels 6 through 25 in the 99-year leasehold office tower earlier this month, and exercised those options yesterday.
    The purchase of Westgate Tower is being made through the consortium's two associated companies: Westgate Commercial Pte Ltd and Westgate Tower Pte Ltd. A 5 per cent option deposit totalling some $29 million has already been paid.
    The purchase price for Westgate Tower works out to about $1,900 per square foot based on its net saleable area of about 305,000 sq ft. Low Keng Huat has indicated that the deal was done for long-term investment purposes.
    Located next to Jurong East MRT station, Westgate Tower is the office component of the Westgate integrated development (which also includes the Westgate shopping mall) and is currently under development. It is expected to be completed by the end of this year.
    CapitaLand expects to book a net gain of about $90 million upon the strata offices obtaining their temporary occupation permit. This will not have a material impact on the property giant's net tangible assets (NTA) per share, but would have boosted earnings per share (EPS) for the period ended Sept 30, 2013 from 16.6 cents to 18.7 cents assuming the deal was completed on Jan 1.
    Low Keng Huat said the purchase of Westgate Tower should not have a material impact on both its NTA per share and EPS for the current financial year ending this month.
    Shares in CapitaLand fell one per cent to $2.87 yesterday, while the counter for Low Keng Huat dropped 0.7 per cent to 68.5 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    since the moron failed to justify his BS, perhaps you would be able to explain the correlation between existing old hospital, which will be renovated to be a step-down facility for NUHS, and property prices in Jurong?

since the moron failed to justify his BS, perhaps you would be able to explain the correlation between existing old hospital, which will be renovated to be a step-down facility for NUHS, and property prices in Jurong?
    Your inability to read and digest information should not be a liability to others in this forum, so please dont drag others down to your level idiocy to talk about something that doesnt even exist.

SINGAPORE: West Point Hospital will be undergoing renovations beginning March.

It is set to become the first hospital that combines acute care, rehabilitation and nursing home under one roof.

The right wing of the two-storey West Point Hospital will be demolished to give way to a new 16-storey building.

After renovations, it is planning to keep its 58 beds in the emergency ward.

It will add 67 beds in its rehabilitation ward and 124 beds in its nursing home ward.

The private hospital is now lending some of its facilities - including 28 hospital beds and physiotherapy facilities - to the National University Hospital (NUH).

Once construction is completed, it believes it will be able to ease demand for medical services at NUH as well as the new Ng Teng Fong Hospital, especially with the growing population in Jurong.

The hospital believes offering three services under one roof will allow it to share information better.

Ong Chu Poh, group executive chairman of West Point Hospital, said: “I think this arrangement will provide better care for our customers - for example, those who come in for acute care, if they need rehabilitation, they will go for rehabilitation. For those who come for rehabilitation, if they need nursing home, it is also at the same place.

“So it is a kind of one-stop service, so that... we will be able to (provide) value-add... to our customers and more importantly, we will be able to (provide) good quality services to our customers in the Jurong area.

“Due to the growth of the population in Taman Jurong and Jurong area, the old facilities that we bought over - although we had an upgrading programme about five years ago - are insufficient now.

"And especially about three, four years ago, the government was talking about Jurong city. So in anticipation of the demand when Jurong city is completed, I think we have decided to go ahead and upgrade this hospital to serve the residents and also the potential customers from the industrial estates better."

The much anticipated Office Tower at Venture Avenue is tentatively planned to be launched at the end of February 2014. This is the last Strata-Titled Commercial development featuring 640 Office units, 53 Medical Suites and 47 F&B units. Here is the review.

Proposed 25-Storey Office Tower with Retail Podium at Venture Avenue.
    Tenure: 99 years Leasehold.
    Development Type: 640 Office units, 47 Restaurants and 53 Medical Suites.
    1st Storey: 49 units (25 restaurants, 24 medical clinics.
    2nd Storey / 3rd Storey: 51 units (22 restaurants, 29 medical clinics).
    3rd Storey / 4th Storey: Car parking provision.
    5th Storey: Facilities / Landscaping.
    6th Storey to 25th Storey: 640 office units (32 offices per storey).
    Estimate unit size range:
    Restaurant – 312 sqft to 1033 sqft
    Medical Clinics – 183 sqft to 1173 sqft
    Office – 441 sqft to 1700 sqft
    Floor Loading: To be advised
    Floor to Floor Height: 1st storey: 6.95m
    Floor to Floor Height: 2nd storey: 5.0m
    Floor to Floor Height: 6th to 24th storey: 4.5m
    Floor to Floor Height: 25th storey: 6m
    Lift Facilities: Passenger lifts: 12 (5 Low Rise Lifts & 5 High Rise Lifts for Office Tower) + 2 Service Lifts.
    Loading Facilities: Basement 1.
    Toilet Provision: Common toilets on all levels.
    Air Condition System: Centralised System.

Your inability to read and digest information should not be a liability to others in this forum, so please dont drag others down to your level idiocy to talk about something that doesnt even exist.

goon du, paste a digital photo and think that the hospital drives property prices up?!

kam gong, as i had asked - what is the correlation? there are plenty of nursing homes and step down care facilities but none caused property prices to spike in their vicinity.

argue your point instead of trying to deflect the issue or post irrelevant stuff. wuss

The much anticipated Office Tower at Venture Avenue is tentatively planned to be launched at the end of February 2014. This is the last Strata-Titled Commercial development featuring 640 Office units, 53 Medical Suites and 47 F&B units. Here is the review.

Proposed 25-Storey Office Tower with Retail Podium at Venture Avenue.
    Tenure: 99 years Leasehold.
    Development Type: 640 Office units, 47 Restaurants and 53 Medical Suites.
    1st Storey: 49 units (25 restaurants, 24 medical clinics.
    2nd Storey / 3rd Storey: 51 units (22 restaurants, 29 medical clinics).
    3rd Storey / 4th Storey: Car parking provision.
    5th Storey: Facilities / Landscaping.
    6th Storey to 25th Storey: 640 office units (32 offices per storey).
    Estimate unit size range:
    Restaurant – 312 sqft to 1033 sqft
    Medical Clinics – 183 sqft to 1173 sqft
    Office – 441 sqft to 1700 sqft
    Floor Loading: To be advised
    Floor to Floor Height: 1st storey: 6.95m
    Floor to Floor Height: 2nd storey: 5.0m
    Floor to Floor Height: 6th to 24th storey: 4.5m
    Floor to Floor Height: 25th storey: 6m
    Lift Facilities: Passenger lifts: 12 (5 Low Rise Lifts & 5 High Rise Lifts for Office Tower) + 2 Service Lifts.
    Loading Facilities: Basement 1.
    Toilet Provision: Common toilets on all levels.
    Air Condition System: Centralised System.
    wah, the smallest restaurant with a floor area of 312 sq ft. si mi lai a?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    wah, the smallest restaurant with a floor area of 312 sq ft. si mi lai a?
    bubble tea lah! damn big deal leh!! this kind of bubble tea is one of a kind, just like the blue fin tuna slicing - happens ONLY in singapore and nowhere else in the world