Page 162 of 228 FirstFirst ... 132137142147152157158159160161162163164165166167172177182187192 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 6826

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    i am staying very very near to JG, my playground has no entertainment,
    the most frustrating things is i have a boastful neighbour that many forumer here think he is a moron, very soon i will move out from where i reside now,
    so in future we are no more neighbors.

all this while i am staying in the west but you keep biting i am from the east.

what makes you so hard to understand my simple english or you want me to explain in hokkien?

beware of aggressive neighbor. glad i run fast.

don't reply by kong jiow wei.
    so u r the Japanese neighbour arh? hahaha ...

Arrow

真相是时候的孩子。。。。。。

i'm still waiting eagerly for the moron to shed light - what is a solar mangrove?

From this

My playground has no entertainment and backlane, i am living next to a moron. Soon we are no neighbor.
    To this??? LOL!!

i am staying very very near to JG, my playground has no entertainment,
    the most frustrating things is i have a boastful neighbour that many forumer here think he is a moron, very soon i will move out from where i reside now,
    so in future we are no more neighbors.

all this while i am staying in the west but you keep biting i am from the east.

what makes you so hard to understand my simple english or you want me to explain in hokkien?

beware of aggressive neighbor. glad i run fast.

don't reply by kong jiow wei.
    btw...no one is interested to know where you live. And please dont pretent to that you are living in the west because we know you are from the eastern side of singapore
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    i'm still waiting eagerly for the moron to shed light - what is a solar mangrove?

If you cant tell the difference between WHEN and WHERE, what makes you think you can comprehend green technology?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    If you cant tell the difference between WHEN and WHERE, what makes you think you can comprehend green technology?
    stop skirting the question -

tell us what is a solar mangrove?

i just love it when the kam gong puts up BS and yet he doesn't know it.

si mi si

1. solar mangrove?? you mean there's a version of non-solar mangrove?
    2. heat sink water body? please lah, all water bodies are heat sinks - DUH
    3. solar tents? tents laced with solar cells on roof isn't high or new tech
    4. green roofs? even some HDBs have roof top gardens; pilot studies had already been done years ago to study roof top farming in singapore.
    let me pose all my questions again, so that all may see and learn

let me pose all my questions again, so that all may see and learn
    If you can google about bluefin tuna, I am sure you should be able to google for those answer to these silly questions. So now what? from bluefin tuna you are going to start looking at green technology?

LOL....just keep reading my signature and you will find the answer

If you can google about bluefin tuna, I am sure you should be able to google for those answer to these silly questions. So now what? from bluefin tuna you are going to start looking at green technology?

LOL....just keep reading my signature and you will find the answer

WAHAHAHAHA!!! and you assume i googled about bluefin tuna and green tech?! oh please, you regard too highly of these which are considered common to all. perhaps to a lesser being, they are worthy of being googled.

and stop skirting the question, pray tell us the answers to my question. if you can post the presentation up and proclaim glory, then you better be ready for scrutiny.

another inspired statement:

"Ringo's cranial substance is as existent as a solar mangrove" - Sir A.W.

WAHAHAHAHA!!! and you assume i googled about bluefin tuna and green tech?! oh please, you regard too highly of these which are considered common to all. perhaps to a lesser being, they are worthy of being googled.

and stop skirting the question, pray tell us the answers to my question. if you can post the presentation up and proclaim glory, then you better be ready for scrutiny.

another inspired statement:

"Ringo's cranial substance is as existent as a solar mangrove" - Sir A.W.

I don't like to entertain kamgong questions but since you are begging I will tell you Solar mangrove is an artistic form of solar panel that urban planners propose to install at the jurong lake to promote renewable energy.

So now that you know you are kamgong what are you going to do about it?

I don't like to entertain kamgong questions but since you are begging I will tell you Solar mangrove is an artistic form of solar panel that urban planners propose to install at the jurong lake to promote renewable energy.

So now that you know you are kamgong what are you going to do about it?
    and now you reveal your ignorance.

solar panels are INORGANIC, mangrove are ORGANIC trees - there is no way one can subsitute the other. i challenge you to prove otherwise

please, you don't even know that you don't know the kind of BS you are spouting. at most, it's merely a fancy marketing term that was coined up to con lesser beings, like yourself, and not used elsewhere.

and now you reveal your ignorance.

solar panels are INORGANIC, mangrove are ORGANIC trees - there is no way one can subsitute the other. i challenge you to prove otherwise

please, you don't even know that you don't know the kind of BS you are spouting. at most, it's merely a fancy marketing term that was coined up to con lesser beings, like yourself, and not used elsewhere.
    Told you it's an artistic form of solar panel and now you want to argue about mangrove is organic or not?

Why don't you ask yourself if merlion is organic or not...Rotflol

Read my signature Lah kamgong

Told you it's an artistic form of solar panel and now you want to argue about mangrove is organic or not?

Why don't you ask yourself if merlion is organic or not...Rotflol

Read my signature Lah kamgong
    kam gong! then it's merely a solar panel with a coined name and thank you for agreeing with my argument, there is no such thing as a solar mangrove. since it is artistic, why don't call it "solar de mona lisa"?

just because i can make a solar cell like an torch, doesn't mean then i can blindly label it as "solar torch". and i doubt you may catch the subtlety of the insult.

for those who may, please raise your hands

kam gong! then it's merely a solar panel with a coined name and thank you for agreeing with my argument, there is no such thing as a solar mangrove. since it is artistic, why don't call it "solar de mona lisa"?

just because i can make a solar cell like an torch, doesn't mean then i can blindly label it as "solar torch". and i doubt you may catch the subtlety of the insult.

for those who may, please raise your hands

Oh my god, I am so sorry that this kamgong (after seeing what I post), actually think there is a plant in this world that is call Solar Mangrove..LOL!!!

After i tell him that is just an artistic form of solar panel and he starts to argue that mangrove is organic...

And now starting to accuse me of deceiving him...HAHAHAH!!!

EPIC!!! EPIC!!! (READ MY SIGNATURE, there are no one more suited than you)

BEWARE!!!

What is so impressive about harnessing solar energy? You must be really sua ku to jump up n down at the idea

Oh my god, I am so sorry that this kamgong (after seeing what I post), actually think there is a plant in this world that is call Solar Mangrove..LOL!!!

After i tell him that is just an artistic form of solar panel and he starts to argue that mangrove is organic...

And now starting to accuse me of deceiving him...HAHAHAH!!!

EPIC!!! EPIC!!! (READ MY SIGNATURE, there are no one more suited than you)

BEWARE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    What is so impressive about harnessing solar energy? You must be really sua ku to jump up n down at the idea

since when did anyone say that solar energy is impressive?

Please stop making up fairytales to amuse yourself, especially when operating multiple forum accounts.

Posting such a gigantic picture says it all. I don't think anyone here is amazed by your posts and rantings about JLD except yourself. Good luck if you wish to waste more of your time.

since when did anyone say that solar energy is impressive?

Please stop making up fairytales to amuse yourself, especially when operating multiple forum accounts.

Posting such a gigantic picture says it all. I don't think anyone here is amazed by your posts and rantings about JLD except yourself. Good luck if you wish to waste more of your time.
    Trolls in this forum has got many head.
    chop one grow one...LOL!!

Hi forummers, objectively, jld masterplan is really quite Impressive Right? Which suburban town has such large scale Masterplan? And the speed where it's being built....

If we were to ignore the price of J Gateway, would you agree JLD is indeed more atas than Tampines town centre, woodlands

to be honest and fair ... most if not all of my knowledge of JLD came from R33's postings ...

he may or may not be vested in JLD ... but the news etc are quite informative...

xxxx princess and Reporters also posted all kinds of news ... but nothing about JLD ...

so R33's posts on this region of Singapore and its future development plans do benefit me, at least ..

Actually JLD news is in the papers, nothing much r33 has to offer other than what is already out there. By the tone of his posts n the length of time he spends defending his thread, I think it seems almost unbelieveable if he says he is not vested.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    to be honest and fair ... most if not all of my knowledge of JLD came from R33's postings ...

he may or may not be vested in JLD ... but the news etc are quite informative...

xxxx princess and Reporters also posted all kinds of news ... but nothing about JLD ...

so R33's posts on this region of Singapore and its future development plans do benefit me, at least ..

Actually JLD news is in the papers, nothing much r33 has to offer other than what is already out there. By the tone of his posts n the length of time he spends defending his thread, I think it seems almost unbelieveable if he says he is not vested.

I have no access to local papers...

Yes, I agree on the part that JLD has more to offer than a town like tampines. Other the the smell in jurong, high foreign worker concentration n one overpriced JG, jurong has everything going well.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR View Post
    Hi forummers, objectively, jld masterplan is really quite Impressive Right? Which suburban town has such large scale Masterplan? And the speed where it's being built....

If we were to ignore the price of J Gateway, would you agree JLD is indeed more atas than Tampines town centre, woodlands

You can try downloading some apps on Singapore news. I use that quite often

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    I have no access to local papers...

for sure R33 is very bullish on JLD, and vested in Jgateway, if you've been around for a while you'll know....

Using JLD to justify historical high purchase prices for JG is very tricky. I believe the developer had overmarked up the price for JG and there were enough desperate people who missed the boat to hop onto this one. For the developer, it was perfect timing.

Quote Originally Posted by tradert View Post
    for sure R33 is very bullish on JLD, and vested in Jgateway, if you've been around for a while you'll know....

There seems to be many buying MMs in OCR, key reason is "affordable".
    I believe this is the group gov trying to protect by specifying min size units in OCRs but seems they do not heed gov warning.

Using JLD to justify historical high purchase prices for JG is very tricky. I believe the developer had overmarked up the price for JG and there were enough desperate people who missed the boat to hop onto this one. For the developer, it was perfect timing.

Go the page 449 and tell me which part of what you see has been on paper?
    Talk is cheap troll, so is being a armchair critics.

Honestly whats the point of operating so many forum account to troll?

MRT network eroding prime offices' premium: DTZ

Rental gaps also narrowing on govt plan to decentralise commercial areas

[SINGAPORE] With the expansion of the MRT network here improving accessibility across the island, the rental differences between prime office and decentralised office space are expected to continue narrowing.
    As at the fourth quarter last year, gross average office rents in Tampines were 46 per cent lower than those in Raffles Place; those with office space in Jurong East enjoyed 25-35 per cent discount off Raffles Place rents.
    Office spaces closer to town had smaller differences: Novena rents were 15 per cent less than Raffles Place ones, based on DTZ's figures; Buona Vista and HarbourFront were 18 per cent and 21 per cent lower respectively.
    While the discount is still significant, it is worth noting that the premium that Raffles Place commands has been shrinking over time. Occupiers in Tampines, for instance, used to enjoy up to a 60 per cent discount in their monthly rents compared with average Raffles Place rents; those in Novena used to enjoy more than 40 per cent off Raffles Place rents, noted Lee Lay Keng, head of Singapore research at DTZ.
    She was speaking at DTZ's Property Seminar 2014, which provides an outlook for Singapore and the region.
    Improving transport networks aside, the government's plan to decentralise commercial areas is expected to further narrow rental differences as well. This year, for instance, most of the office space due to come onstream - such as those in Jem, Paya Lebar Square and Westgate - are in areas outside the Central Business District (CBD).
    Ms Lee added that concerns that the CBD could have an oversupply of office space might be unfounded, at least in the next two years.
    "Although the bulk of pipeline supply is within the CBD, in this year and the next, there's very limited supply. Only CapitaGreen is expected to be completed in Raffles Place (in 2014). So in the near term, we do expect landlords to have some bargaining power, especially since most buildings are enjoying relatively high occupancy."
    She said that DTZ expects CBD rents to rise by up to 10 per cent over the next two years, barring unforeseen economic shocks.
    On a wider scale, annual average supply over the next five years - at about 1.6 million square feet - is on a par with the past five years' annual average demand of 1.7 million sq ft, she said. The average annual net supply for the whole office market takes into account expected terminations, which DTZ estimates to be about 0.9 million sq ft over the next five years.
    Elsewhere, average occupancy costs in the Asia-Pacific are expected to go up by 7 per cent over the next two years, said DTZ.
    "In light of the improving economic outlook, the window of opportunity for occupiers to secure preferential deals appears to be closing, with the majority of markets forecast to experience an increase in occupancy costs in the near term," it noted.
    This will be led by Tokyo, where rents will be buoyed by Japan's economic recovery and a limited development supply pipeline.
    Beijing is also expected to show strong growth in occupancy costs, underpinned by limited new and existing supply.
    Net absorption is forecast to bounce back by 25 per cent this year.
    In the region's emerging markets, new supply will raise the availability of quality space; mature markets will continue to receive support, given limited new supply.

Why do you need to repeat yourself so many time while cant back up what you said with FACTS.

How many residential site are there WITHIN Jurong gateway that is stone throw away from the largest commercial hub outside CBD?

Talk is cheap, so is being a mindless arm chair critics.

Back up what you said with FACTS please
    Last edited by Ringo33; 16-01-14 at 07:38.