Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Smart investor buy resale??

That is why I say u r an idiot, developers do not come up with the initial valuation price of a property just by looking at level n facing of the unit. Think you better study harder before you come here to argue

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I believe I have mentioned this in my previous post, so please dont ask question after you have read the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    That is why I say u r an idiot, developers do not come up with the initial valuation price of a property just by looking at level n facing of the unit. Think you better study harder before you come here to argue
    You never fail to crack me up and obviously you have no clue about what you are arguing here.

If you simply pick 1 transaction of MK88 and say you make money the moment you purchase. Then you need to show us who did loh. As far as I know the one who sold recently bought his place in 2007/8.

So using your same idiotic methodology I can also say J Gateway 600+ sqft unit price gain by $100,000 in one month.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

u never fail to make yourself look more like an idiot than you already are.

The one who bought in 2007 n sold in 2013 is not the same person as a person who bought in july 2013 at $830k n hv another unit of the same size transact at $948k within that same period. For resale, valuers base their valuation on average price movement of units of similar size so if transaction prices move up for that condo, so does future valuations for that condo as a whole. Floor level n facing are secondary considerations for comparing prices of different units when they hv first determined a figure to work on. You claimed mk88 to stagnate in price, I hv shown u that it is not stagnant n pointed a good opportunity to make paper gain back in july. The $948k transaction u telling me will not boost average transacted price of units of that size ?

What do you hv to show us apart from your nonsensical n idiotic rantings day in day out that bore everyone? I hv proven my point that there is cap gain prospects in the short term for mk88, what hv u proven for jgateway apart from the fact that u r an idiot that knows next to nothing?

You never fail to crack me up and obviously you have no clue about what you are arguing here.

If you simply pick 1 transaction of MK88 and say you make money the moment you purchase. Then you need to show us who did loh. As far as I know the one who sold recently bought his place in 2007/8.

So using your same idiotic methodology I can also say J Gateway 600+ sqft unit price gain by $100,000 in one month.
    Last edited by Regulators; 23-09-13 at 14:33.

u never fail to make yourself look more like an idiot than you already are.

The one who bought in 2007 n sold in 2013 is not the same person as a person who bought in july 2013 at $830k n hv another unit of the same size transact at $948k within that same period. For resale, valuers base their valuation on average price movement of units of similar size so if transaction prices move up for that condo, so does future valuations for that condo as a whole. Floor level n facing are secondary considerations for comparing prices of different units when they hv first determined a figure to work on. You claimed mk88 to stagnate in price, I hv shown u that it is not stagnant n pointed a good opportunity to make paper gain back in july. The $948k transaction u telling me will not boost average transacted price of units of that size ?

What do you hv to show us apart from your nonsensical n idiotic rantings day in day out that bore everyone? I hv proven my point that there is cap gain prospects in the short term for mk88, what hv u proven for jgateway apart from the fact that u r an idiot that knows next to nothing?
    can tell us how developers do valuation?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

This post doesn't make u less an idiot. Let me explain again. Valuers value based on average transacted prices for the project n an increase in transacted price for a similar sized unit means the average px has gone up. Valuers will start working on that increased average px to decide on new valuation for a similar sized unit in future n that is a fact.

*In trying to debunk what I Said, u came up with a stupid analogy by taking developer selling px of a High floor bigger unit n compare with a super low floor smaller unit, don't you think you look so dumb by doing that? Since you are so thick in the head let me explain to you why that is stupid n dumb.

On why ur analogy is dumb, Firstly, developer selling px is not equal to resale price coz no owner has made any profit from the sale n avarage prices hv not moved coz all developer sales are to first owners. Secondly, u are using a bigger unit on high floor (above #20) n compare with a low floor smaller unit (below #05) to justify a gain (this is hilarious). Do u even know that developers price every floor higher by a few thousand dollars when they sell a project? Thirdly, mk88 is a very small project, do you expect a 3rd floor unit to be $100k cheaper than a 6th floor unit in a resale mkt? Also do u think a low floor unit can't be more expensive than a higher floor unit for a resale condo (as i hv illustrated with summerdale, centris n parc oasis)? This is the reason why Valuers rely more on the average transacted prices before looking at floor level n other aspects. Do you think valuers so free to chart the facing (which one is better ir worse) for each n every one of a 1000 unit condo before valuing a pty?

U understand why you are called an idiot now?

can tell us how developers do valuation?

This post doesn't make u less an idiot. Let me explain again. Valuers value based on average transacted prices for the project n an increase in transacted price for a similar sized unit means the average px has gone up. Valuers will start working on that increased average px to decide on new valuation for a similar sized unit in future n that is a fact.

*In trying to debunk what I Said, u came up with a stupid analogy by taking developer selling px of a High floor bigger unit n compare with a super low floor smaller unit, don't you think you look so dumb by doing that? Since you are so thick in the head let me explain to you why that is stupid n dumb.

On why ur analogy is dumb, Firstly, developer selling px is not equal to resale price coz no owner has made any profit from the sale n avarage prices hv not moved coz all developer sales are to first owners. Secondly, u are using a bigger unit on high floor (above #20) n compare with a low floor smaller unit (below #05) to justify a gain (this is hilarious). Do u even know that developers price every floor higher by a few thousand dollars when they sell a project? Thirdly, mk88 is a very small project, do you expect a 3rd floor unit to be $100k cheaper than a 6th floor unit in a resale mkt? Also do u think a low floor unit can't be more expensive than a higher floor unit for a resale condo (as i hv illustrated with summerdale, centris n parc oasis)? This is the reason why Valuers rely more on the average transacted prices before looking at floor level n other aspects. Do you think valuers so free to chart the facing (which one is better ir worse) for each n every one of a 1000 unit condo before valuing a pty?

U understand why you are called an idiot now?
    If different floor, facing condition etc are not important in your comparison of MK88, then why should you bother about how I compare J Gateway pricing. Developers are also seller, they can of course choose to raise or deduce price from month to month depending on take up rate. So I could also argue that J Gateway price increase by $100,000 in 1 month?

Anyway, it is supposed to sound idiotic so I am not sure why are you wasting so much time trying to prove that yours is less idiotic than mine.

You can continue to write your own script about how valuation is done but please dont try to reinvent the wheel by saying floor facing condition etc doesnt affect the value of property.